Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
nice to see you again
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#5 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
unstoppable
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
Ageless
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#19 special page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment
a siblings Reuin

almost kidnapped

40 1 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

{Author POV~ so Kean was mind his business playing with his toys outside until unknown guy come riding to the house but good thing Namjoon did outside because the guy was trying to trick him into being kidnapped yet get pick up in Namjoon who looks very disgusted at the guy actions he did take Kean inside the house for safety reasons because he come out with the others looking ready to kill the guy especially Suga who wake up on the spot hearing Kean crying out of being scared from the creepy guy to where he was shaking up that wasn't no acting at all . this whole thing was like deja vu all over again same thing happened to the twins as well so the guy's was out rage and let just say the guy get beat up to pulp by them inside the basement of course because they keep see him around different places when they have Kean with them 4 times and they did call the police but he walked away free making them very unhappy so much they decided to handle him their own way which was filled with screaming and blood but his mouth had duct tape on that Jhope did go check on Kean who is sleeping inside his room until he hear a knock at the door to see both of Kean Parents Woozi and Brianna which Jhope did let them go see their son Kean who instantly hugged both with tears felling from his eyes they did just show lot of love and comfort telling their little boy that he was safe and they were here for him meanwhile the other guys was watching from the door love the scene in front of them with tears felling because they can tell he has a tight bond with both of his parents like the twins and max do with Brianna as well.

Woozi did make him happy again with tricking him with the help from Brianna soon he was back to smiling and being truly happy again acting adorable getting a kiss by his mom on his cheek making they laugh at him being excited again with clapping his hands in very adorable way meanwhile back to the guys is feeling a very jealous area coming from V and Jungkook,Namjoon least but not less Suga ever though they don't show that on their faces yet their body language was a whole different story because Brianna was their first true love at different times regardless of how long the four of them do date different girls over time they couldn't forget about her no matter what since they would defend and support her to this very day which isn't a bad thing at all but they have to be careful because people would think their still in love with her which they still are in love with her as celebrity crush.

Namjoon himself alone watch every single YouTube video with her in them as fanboy of her work because he already subscribed to crazy family YouTube channel with his notice about new video have posted on YouTube which the guy's did find out soon and they being to watch the videos as well ever Suga was starting to watch them as well and let's say the YouTube channel is very popular and worldwide over millions of people watch Brianna and her bestfriends.

Anyways Kean did go home with his parents because they are going on a family vacation together since his dad is taking a break from performing because to be honest woozi do be missing spending time with his wife and son everytime he facetime them on tour or being in a different location not being able to hold his son Kean or wake up to his beautiful wife Brianna face in the morning is hard for him because to be honest both of them changed his world forever in a good way for real he is crazy about his wonderful wife and best friend since day one which didn't changed at all.

|Author POV ~ you would think no ex would be watching their ex girlfriend live stream at all because they have a girlfriend and isn't looking at another woman right?? Will once again in a case of Jungkook have been checking out Brianna on social accounts like for a few months because to be honest he have become Jealous towards woozi who married her and have a kid together so in the back of his head he just wish that he don't cheat on her or did hurt her in any way in the first place then maybe he wouldn't be dating someone who don't show real love or care towards him only because he have lot of money and famous yet he feels so unhappy ever though he knows he has people who care and love him endlessly but whenever he watch her kiss or anything with woozi that remind him of how they use to be happy together once upon time so he get jealous like her other ex's well except for Han and Felix who have her best friends again they just act like overprotective of brother's and respect her relationship with her husband same as jey Uso they are good friends with no bad blood between each other because she still do talk to her friends and family from the wrestling industry on the phone they did met Kean who instantly take their heart ever when he wasn't talking or walking at all darby allin is still one of her bestfriends to this day ever though they both have busy life's yet they face time each other and talk about things that going in their lives supporting each other with their careers as well he get the chance to meet her little boy Kean in person who feel comfortable around him but Brianna did punched two guy's hard because she was looking for her little boy when they decided to go up in his face being aggressive and disrespectful for no reason to where they were get out to the floor getting wildly reaction from the crowd to what happened because she is Badass woman without looking sorry for protecting her son regardless from other people same as like her other kid's and don't let anyone walk over her in any way regardless of she was on camera or not Brianna didn't give fuck who is it else whenever she doesn't like them at all nobody changed her since she started music career and don't friends with lot of people when that to business only which did work in her fav for many years with her hard work and passion behind that.

Her outfit/hairstyle:

Brianna was talking to the other ladies from her family who is here as well and everyone is just having fun together because Kean is playing with the other kids and woozi hangout with the other guys as well her other son's James and Daniel same for Max who told the manger who was left charge until he get back from the vacation to follow the rules don't try to act like he own the place because Brianna do trust her son Max but she doesn't trust the guy after she did her homework on him and to find the guy is a bad manager being unprofessional,not going to the meeting's that her assistant Mary has been setting up for a few months important people go completely badly,demanding but treating her artists badly get her boiled down to one thing was she get some ass beating to handle whenever she get back in south Korea anyway.

She did knock max on the behind his head because she know he didn't reach any of information about the guy and he already knows she wasn't very happy with him whenever he get slap on the behind of the head without warning that why James and Daniel is happy it's not one of them being in deep trouble with their mother like they was in high school both of them is very of their mom angry and truly respect her at the same time because she doesn't let none of them get away from when they made a stupid mistake and as well let them learn where they did mess up and how will they fix the problem.

She did made that clear to max she isn't very happy or other a good mood at all because of course what she look up the guy he hired to be the manager of her company at all and told him why which he freaky wish the floor could open up and wallow him alive because to be honest she was very rage out and look like he wanted to knock him into next week with how mess up about this whole thing she is having a talk to the manager who doesn't know hell have be unleashed because the artists who work under her recording company treated her like their mother and still do their job's lf they want to go on vacations,play games arcade or see their family's they would need to hard work on their performances,tours, practice's and etch which she didn't want them to be over work though to where they are burnt out at the end.

After she talk to him for a long time Brianna go talking to the rest of lady's again which her sister's chiyo and Aimi was started to fangirling over her relationship making her laugh with rolling her eyes playfully saying sarcastic.

Brianna: let me guess you two become fans of my relationship with woozi as well huh?*laughing with sarcastic tone *

Two sisters: you how kno-

Brianna: lucky guess Hahah but I'm use that though

Aimi: for real your relationship have become know as one of the power couples in south Korea of Kpop idols

Chiyo: that is it so true

Brianna: wow I don't know that ever I appreciate that very much regardless let's go see watch the guy's play football together

lady's: sure /alright/ok

|Author POV ~ the lady's did to go where guy's are playing football together was entertaining to watch because the other team did win in the last game which Woozi and James was on the same winning team but everyone was winner regardless after Brianna walk ever to her husband he did get a deep kiss from her taking his breath away making him smile at her only and take her hand going for a walk by themselves away from everyone else with him kissing her hand in a loving manner and say to her.

Woozi: I love you so much babe

Brianna: I love you too baby

Woozi: no listen what I'm trying to say is that you have been my lover and best friend since I did ask you to become my wife forever regardless of how long was for me to ask you out on a date because I was Just waiting for the best time to talk to you in the first place since you always get taken by another man which I don't blame them but at the same time I did wish I could have made you mine when I get the chance to do that then I wouldn't see or hear about you getting your heart break by guy's before who don't deserve anything from a wonderful women like yourself...but to be honest you have been a big blessing in my life regardless of what anyone else says about you from the outside of our relationship and I didn't care lf your ex's are jealous towards me at all because that isn't my fault they don't realize they beautiful diamond that shines so bright yet so rare which I'm thankful for them to letting you go and letting me fix your break heart from their damage and mistakes .

Brianna: which did work out as planned Hahaha

Woozi:Hahaha ikr

They did make out each other with his arms around her wrist kissing passionately and deeply before going to thier walk on the beach and was talking to each other being best friends they did posted a story video together with him sneak kiss her neck inside the house making her laugh softly which was over 1000k viewers the simp's was being jealous as usually .Soon that was getting late outside because she was having fun with her brother's and sister's after Kean did something hot to eat ever his dad would make he don't eat sweet in the morning or late at night when he go to bed they just making sure he at least eat two hot meals instead of always sweets which he unstand their reason's though.the whole vacation was amazing noting but love and happiness because woozi and Brianna had make music alone in their bedroom that walls were soundproof good thing they was wearing protection anyways when they were going though the airport their son face was covered with his hoodie and woozi make sure that the paparazzi didn't do no pictures of his son with a serious face and tone ever whenever that was crazy with bodyguards blocking the fans from being in the way and grabbing them as well until they go inside the truck after getting Kean in his car seat that not on to tight or to lose on him before woozi did drive off after closing her door and going back to the driver's side not replying to the paparazzi questions at all because he left the airport same thing happened to the twins going through the airport they have to hold on to each other because that crowded with the fans trying to grab at them and screaming their names hard anyways .

|a week later |

he did to do a singing cover with his other brothers James and Daniel on his live stream together at their mother house with their real uncles as well because that tribute to their family.

|live stream|

James:sup everyone and welcome to my live stream today as you'll can see my other family members are on here with me like my two brothers and as well as my uncle's we decided to give to do a song since you'll never hear Kean sing at all before unlike the family did...kean are you up for the challenge??

Kean: yes bro I'm down for the challenge

Daniel: alright then everyone you have hear that from little bro himself accepted the challenge

Guys:Hahaha

Kean:yo James this is song you write is totally awesome!*excited tone*

Guys:yes/agree

James:thank you guy's I appreciate the love *smile on his face * but this one of my songs ever though I pick Kean to sing this song for my new album anyways

Aisha: you have more song's coming??

James:Hahah yes you forgot about the fact I did made my song's without being in recording company for a long time I lost track of many album's I have made from being a teenager up to now

Daniel: yea like for real new Kpop idols and other artists did get a #1 song from working with you as a young award winning producer of the year with showing your talent speak for you without saying a word which the whole family is very proud especially mother little brother

James:I mean I just want to repay her back because she always believes and keeping pushing me to fight lf I want to make my dreams reality regardless not of her or anyone else but because that makes me happy

Daniel: yea she said told us whenever we were like 13 years old at the time we get very interested to music and dancing because she is our idol sin

Mei:that is why lot of people in general truly love and look up to her as a good model around the worldwide not just here in south Korea like I'm talking about Japan,China and many other countries and states like she is a real Queen especially Japan because she is a very beautiful and strong woman .

He did play to Brianna Ufc epic fight moments was very intense and insane because she wasn't nice in the cage with her opponents being aggressive and thier was blood on the mattress getting wildly reaction from the crowd she was animal during her matches against her opponents because her kicks and punches were mindblow making her smile or laugh in their face's at the end she win's the fight's and hugged the opponents woman are her best friends who stil talk to each other to this day.

Three son's: we have amazing mom 100%!*excited tone *

Thier uncle's did laugh and shake their heads in agree about Brianna being a Badass woman since she have been star in movies where she did break or shoot at bad guy's with jumping or slide in scenes when she was around 20 years old but she truly made her mark in the film industry after she played the beautiful princess Jasmine and let's say her friends did watch the whole movie to being to end yet they didn't like when she get killed on the battlefield by someone who she trusted making them cry lot more seeing the Federal thing wasn't helping much because that feelings so real like they did lost her in real life seeing the soldiers shoot in the air and her love one's was damaged especially her fake dad who was the king crying alone in a room getting Flashback of her riding on real horses in open field with him was fun together as bonding time were shown on the screen or different moments with her smiling or laughing before the last part was when she ride off with the soldiers not looking a fear to put her life on the line because her side win the war at the end making her dye with a smile on her face going in peace.The movie has 100% ratings everyone was talking about that nonstop because the movie fans fell in love with her character who is badass yet a caring princess that act like leader getting lot of respect from the soldiers men

{Author POV ~ the guys did have a great time with James fans on his live stream in the studio room together for over the past few hours until that revealed Brianna the very beautiful woman herself making Btsboys mouth drop to the ground expect for Jhope and Jin who was truly miss her ever muc meanwhile seventeen members mouths dropped to the ground until they get a very scary death glare from woozi himself making them feel very nervous.

Her outfit/hairstyled:

{No purse only the outfit }

Brianna: hello guys

James: hi mom you look very beautiful like always

Daniel: yea you still look like you are in your 20s to honest be *honestly tone *

Kean: that because she take care of herself very well regardless she has been married to dad for two years now going to be three years next year right mother?

Brianna: Hahah yes baby boy*kiss his cheek *

Kean: yay I was right *laugh adorable with a smile *

Brianna: besides come on down the dinner room for lunch guy's anyways

Guys:yes/ok/alright

Kean did get pick up by his mom like he want to in the first place leaving the room with her going downstairs on her left hip anyways the other guys did listen to what she said to them because she can be very scary anyway was at the dinner table having a fun together but her dad wants to say something after getting from his seat and look towards her.

Dad: I just want to make things I love every single my wonderful kids but at this time I would like say to Brianna was that you have made me a very proud father because you turn to wonderful and strong women who become unstoppable since you was 19 years old going after what you want to achieve without any help which did work exclusively getting millions people to love you very much around the world but mostly Japan and China last and not less south Korea adores you very much

MeI: that is it so true because for real her south Korea fans who did see me there would asked about her or wander lf they get a chance to meet her with lot of excitement by their words everytime

James:Hahaha that isn't it noting about every single she is at the red carpet events the whole crowd of paparazzi and fans go wildly forgetting other celebrities was there as well like the Btsboys themselves of course no shady at all just saying

Brianna: James sweetheart?

James: yes mother??

Brianna: Hahah can you please take your little brother to the restroom huh?

James: sure come on Kean

Brianna:thank you

James: your welcome mom

He did take Kean upstairs who had to really did to go the bathroom but which makes lot of people like seventeen and etc. have lot of respect for her very much like to be honest Exo the whole group are in love with her especially they being watch the videos of her with her other friends for long time now since the whole group truly love her personality that mostly tomboy style and only dress up when she need to for red carpet events only but her look right now was very beautiful making her husband woozi smile not caring about the other guys giving him jealous look because he is busy admiring her .

Jhope: dang her husband most really admire and love her very much

Namjoon: what are you talking about Jhope?

Jhope: you'll didn't look at her wedding ring I take that ?

Namjoon: no why?

Jin: because Brianna wedding ring is set with 18k real diamonds on that

Guy's:dang

Jimin:I'm totally mind blown because woozi did go all out for him to marry her which was very beautiful and unforgettable during the whole event though I would have to be invited to their wedding

Jin:yea me too

Jhope: me three because I found another video from their amazing honeymoon dancing together

V:you rubbing that in my face isn't you?

Jhope: no I'm not doing that more like sharing a beautiful moment with you and the guys

V: tch sure you are

Suga: anyways play the video already Jhope

Jhope: alright fine don't be so pushy about that

|playing video |

The married couple started to dancing together to the song playing both was at the street and killing dancing moves with each other noting messing a beat especially woozi looking at her with a smile lip singing the song making Brianna blush on camera at the way he look into her but they was killing the dance cover dancing fast together hearing the big crowd cheering them on which was the city of love so there were couples in the crowd whistles and cheering camera was on both of them on the whole time but they go back together to dancing fast with the music until the end of the video getting wildly reaction from everyone after they did kiss each other before the video go to black screen again.

|video ended|

Jin and Jhope was acting fanboys screaming loudly watching the couple on TV looking so cute together meanwhile Jungkook is watching the video with Jealous eyes burning in the inside towards woozi because he use to do lot of different dance covers with Brianna which was very fun because they would do that in different locations around south Korea for her YouTube channel.

Jhope: yea me and Brianna did a new cover this week anyways

Jimin: what do you mean this week hyung?

Jhope: I mean I did dance with her yesterday which was Thursday afternoon

Namjoon: how she lives in LA remember Jhope

Jhope: I know that Namjoon so I did fly for there by myself and stay at her house with her as well which I would say was very fun after hanging out with her friends who very cool and chilled dude's

Jimin: wait what are their names??

Jhope: oh yea their names are Danny,Carlson,Nick,CJ and Michael aka the other half of crazy famliy Squad that I have been member for whlie now

Jimin: me as well for two years now and don't regret that

Jhope: I thought Brianna kick you out of squad?

Jimin: I mean she did kicked out me but she get annoyed by me begging and pleading lot hyung

Jhope:wow dude Hahaha

Jungkook: wait what are you two talking about??

Jimin: Jungkook you wouldn't understand

Jhope: uncultured people

Guys:hey!

Jhope: my bad * sarcastic tone*

Jimin: lf me and him have to teach you guy's how we are talking about so be that.

Taehyung: and how are you going do that huh?

Jhope: though different videos because I already know some knock head in the group wouldn't pay attention anyway

Jungkook: hey !

Jhope: Hahaha I don't say a name

Jungkook: ooh

Everyone else: *laughing *

Jimin: oh boy play the first video

Jhope: alright let's go

|playing video |

The video opens was

Showing Brianna bestfriends being their usually knock heads until they hug her at the game arcade being themselves with showing theirs names on the screen when they were busy playing games with her because at the end of the long into the title pop ever though their fans enjoy looking at different places they did travel around the world together like the jungler and looking out for each other ever though Michael is look so done with the boys at sometimes making fans laugh in the comments section ever they feel bad for both Michael and Brianna who up with them for a long time and still love each the guy's.

|back in reality |

Namjoon: that how I feel about you guy's sometimes being done

Guys:....touch

Namjoon: Hahaha

|back in the video|

Danny: sup everyone!

Nick: shut up Danny!

Michael: I feel choa is already starting in the freaking morning that to early for this mess why me?

Carlson: because you was pick as the leader Michael

Michael: Carlson please don't remember me

Carlson: hey looking at the bright side you have our bestfriend Brianna as your co captain dude

Michael: oh yea she is a great co captain when I'm not here in south Korea

Carlson: yea Nick and Danny would always get Jealous of CJ who did spoiled by Brianna going to new different restaurants on his 23 year old birthday last week

Michael: I mean he is the youngest in the group anyways

Carlson: but he is most like a little brother to her

Michael: of course Carlson

(Knocking on the door)

Carlson: hey knock heads one and two!

Danny: wait what you just call me?

Carlson: you hear what I said to you now would one of you answer the door for Brianna tch

Nick: you said Brianna ? Oh I can answer for sure

Carlson: yea no seat your ass back down acting like pervert to marry woman you thought your mind Bro

Nick:I'm not that bastard

Carlson: you could have fool me then *sarcastic tone *

Nick:you litt-

Carson: tch I'm not little unlik you

Guys:yes/agree

Nick: wow but you don't go after Brianna High though

Carlson: that is it because she is a cutie and you just you Nick....anyways hello Brianna

Brianna: hello Carlson Hahaha

Carlson: Hahaha hi sweetie

Nick: I feel so ganged up on right now so unfair

Brianna: I love you anyways

Nick: I love you too beautiful best friend

Danny and Carlson to pull Nick off Brianna because he won't let her go until now making the other members shake thier heads in disappointment at what happened before Danny did go over to Her with sorry on his face.

Danny: I'm so sorry for Nick like that with you Brianna he usually doesn't like that way around you

Brianna: you remember Jimin right ?

Danny: yes I do remember him let me guess he acted worse than Nick when he like that huh?

Brianna: yes he did though the guy's would call him out on that every single time

The guys:*laughing hard*

|in reality with the guys |

Whole time Btsboys was dying of laughing with Tears felling from their eyes ever Suga was laughing making Jimin pouting afterwards hearing his name but yet couldn't disagree with Brianna say about him either way from the video above all the guy's were enjoying themselves ever much watching the crazy family squad.

Namjoon: I don't know why I don't being to watch the crazy family for Brianna and her friends videos are funny and amazing *excited tone *

Guy's: agree

|in the video |

Michael: hello sweetheart

Brianna: hey Michael

Danny: wow so she can get called sweetheart and we only mostly get called a bastard as well as many other bad words instead?

Nick: yea unfair

Michael: will that my fault you get on my nerves mostly every single day??

Danny:......

Nick:.....

Brianna:*laughing*

Carlson: CJ buddy

CJ: yes Carlson?

Carlson:I think we have to caught some bad guys huh?

CJ:of course Sheffield

Daniel: Nick

Nick: run?

Daniel: yes

CJ and Carson was in the forest riding real horses chasing down Daniel and Nick who did have the running started off cowboys and bad guys but for fun only mostly for their western fans because they were doing this in the rain as well yet Carson get his rope around Danny whole body meeting back up with Cj who get Nick in his ropes they did five each other cheering wildly on the ride back and take the two guys who is tied up at the moment inside the house over both their shoulders.

Brianna: wow you'll rope game is point now I see?

Carlson: I mean that was because of you truly helping me and CJ

Brianna: please I just give you a simple example something like this

She did undone the ropes on Danny who get hang updown by the ropes around his feet making the other guys look very impressed by Brianna who don't use any object for the rope at all.

Danny:Brianna put me down!

Brianna: no I think you will stand like this little longer lf you don't asked correctly asshole

Michael: can you please get him down Brianna?

Brianna: sure thing Michael

She did let go of the rope which Danny did fall to the floor making the guys trying their best not laugh at funny he was screaming like a little girl from felling from the roof but couldn't hold in the laugh anymore some as everyone else couldn't stop laughing at what just happened.

Brianna: Hahaha dude why you was screaming like a little girl??*laughing *

Danny: because you drop me from the roof *pouting *

Brianna: awww I'm sorry but you were being Jerk what did you expect from me huh?

Danny: I'm sorry Brianna

Brianna: I forgive you knucklehead

Danny: Hahaha

Cj: Brianna you remember you would let us hear your new song?

Brianna: of course honey

Nick: do you have a nickname for me?

CJ: dude ever go through again with being jealous because earlier you were acting clingy as hell on a married woman like for real she loves you but don't forget she has freaking husband and little boy at home don't start being a homewrecker now *serious /sassy tone *

Carlson was watching the whole thing with everyone else who had their mouths dropped to the ground because they never saw this side of him except for Brianna and Michael of course when he get very annoyed about something that bugs him lot like right now towards Nick .

Carlson: dude when CJ have a sassy and serious tone in his voice you already know you mess up because he is mostly chilled and doesn't say anything only when he is bother by something like right now since Brianna is his big sister figure as well.

Michael: Brianna

Brianna: yes?

Michael: can you please take CJ somwhere so he doesn't pop off of you lf you get what I'm saying

Brianna: of course no problem dude let's little bro

CJ: alright then

They did go outside to chill out and talk about what happened inside because whenever the both of them did go back to see the other guys waiting for them which Michael did smacked on the back of Nick head who get from his seat on the couch and stand of Brianna who looked at CJ both of them was curious on what going on at the moment.

Nick: Best friend I'm truly sorry for acting like clingy for real reasons to be that way there no excuse for me to act like that towards you in the first place

Brianna: dude why you think I have boundaries huh?

Nick: but about your past ex's who keep bring your name up?

Brianna: and about what them huh?*laughing softly * I'm not thinking or missing though not every relationship close with a happy ending which help me grow lot from dealing with heart break in the past and healing with new chapter in my life I already told you I wish them the best in their lives but without me being there .

Once again The comments section was prising Brianna because she Just had a Queen moment when she is talking about her ex's with a chill manner proving time and time she has completely closed the door behind on her old relationships with showing her beautiful white smile there is was lot of happiness glow in her eyes not because of her ex's more like her husband woozi.

Nick: bu-

Carlson: Nick shut the hell up right now before I give you knuckle sandwich you already know I always come though with my word and side note we don't need to bring up old news Their irrelevant to Brianna who clearly is very happy with her men and the whole squad is happy for her unlike you who is worried about her ex's are doing more than her ever though she was the one that did dated or married them in the past not you so the freaking point is that ....leave her relationship alone!!

Danny: ok how the heck you get yelled by two of the most chills guys in one night Nick with the words spilling out from your mouth?? Dude I advised you to stopping talking because Carlson isn't joking about giving you a knuckle sandwich .

Nick:and how you know that?

Danny: because his punches hurt like hell when he did punch me for mess with his food that Brianna only made for him

Carlson: did you learn your lesson Danny?

Danny: yes I did after what happened yesterday morning I still have bruises from you punching me very hard

Carlson: I mean I can always make that worse for you

Danny:Brianna can you please tell your friend to chill *pouting*

Brianna:*laughing* Carlson we have to go in the studio room

Carlson: alright then Sweetie *nice tone*

Michael: come on Danny

Danny: but his going to hurt me though

Michael: who? Carlson?

Danny: yes him

Michael: don't worry about that Dude hey as long as you isn't on his hit list then you're good unlike Nick at the moment

Danny: true because being on his hit list is very scary anyway

Michael: that is it because he doesn't give you any head ups or warning when he do get to you

Danny: totally honest a few times I have to ask for Mercy from him

Michael: that is it because you keep push his buttons especially when he's in a good mood on a certain day but yet you always ruin it for the rest of us idiot Tch

Danny: my bad

Michael: Tch whatever

Danny: I'm serious hyung *pouting*

|In the studio room |

Carlson was started singing with the instrument playing being sound chill when he singing bit louder inside the studio booth on camera during the time he did singing the chorus and Outro loud mixed in the music with his voice sounding that far away singing softly getting a great reaction from the squad after he walk out of the recording studio booth which means Brianna was next up .

She singing with passionately during the song because her best friends are grooving to the music outside the studio room Brianna is wasn't trying act like a badass woman since she be real Queen though her career and life being a winner so fans is cheering wildly at when she being repeating singing I love me with the beat switch towards the end because she only sing the chorus without no beat on the last part before getting a hugged from Michael and the other three guy's .

|Time skipping in the video |

There was very loud knock at the front door so Danny did go check out with ball bat in his hand making the whole rest of the squad confused on so they just followed him to the living room and on the couch watching TV .
,
|in back reality |

Jhope: Hahaha this is what happened when I was knocking on the door outside of the house

Yoongi:why you are laughing Jhope?

V:yea hyung

Jhope:keep watching the video guy's

V:fine

|back in the video |

Danny did open the door to reveal Jhope was the one knocking loudly he did look curious why Danny have Basketball making him uncomfortable until his sister Brianna come out of the kitchen and Punch the idiot in the same arm Carlson Puch hard yesterday night was hurting lot of more now with her super kicking him in the stomach so hard Danny was K.O after he fall to the floor.

Guys:damnn!!

Carlson:you made me feel so proud with your powerful kick to the stomach from when you used in every Ufc match against a opponent which was badass and insane moments together sweetheart

Brianna:awww thank you Bestie but hello handsome my brother

Jhope: hi my beautiful sister thanks for helping me out with your friend

Brianna:oh anytime

Jhope: okay I'm just going to ask you one question how old are you

Brianna: Hahaha oh I'm only 29 years old Jhope

Jhope: no way because you look like you're 20s still to be honest with you sis for real some people think you gone under the knife

Brianna: Hahah please well I hate to break it to everybody who thinks that what this is all natural honey *honest /sassy tone with rolling her eyes*

Jhope: Hahaha yes off Queen *kiss her forehead and hug in a siblings way*

Brianna:Hahaha *hugged him back with smile on her face *

The comments section was filled with lot of hearts seeing the both of them have a brother and sister moment was wholeheartedly before the camera go black screen for a moment until that shows the whole squad and Jhope was in downtown area with outstanding enter because there were over millions of their fan's cheering and whistles wildly seeing them in person was nuts every single .

Brianna outfit:

Michael: everyone please welcome back the One and only Brianna!!!

The whole crowd going insanely loudly from cheering and whistles nonstop seeing when Brianna did a flip flop coming from backstage with smile on her face seeing the fans greeting them with air kiss which the fanboys did feint over that before she began to speak and said something to the guy's acting on stage.

Brianna: yo guy's something or someone is missing

Michael: Brianna what you talking about?

Carlson: yea everyone is here

Brianna: not true because we have a new member who squad remember?

CJ: of course I remember the news I don't know about them

Guys:hey!

Danny: we are here you two

Brianna: anyways! Everybody I would like you'll meet the new member AKA my brother other mother....Jhope from Bts!

The fans did welcome Jhope opened with lot of love cheering wildly seeing him coming out on stage he did waved to them with music playing in background before greeting the squad and hugged Brianna with a smile on his face as usually before

|in back reality|

Jhope: to be introduced by her in that was just down hands amazing job ever though I don't like her wearing the crop top because of the thirsty guy's from the crowd on that night

Jin: I agree with you Jhope but you can't lie Brianna body is looking amazing

Jhope:Hahaha then I guess you have not seen her Dance competitions

Namjoon: I did once and let me say she is a monster when that come to dancing solo by herself on stage I'm not telling no lie

Guy's: woah

|back in the video |

Girls dancers was posing with Brianna out on stage hearing the song being playing loudly from speakers her performance is badass because she starts singing and dancing acting guy was point around on stage her fast dance moves made set on the stage on fire with the dancers getting wildly reaction from the crowd she being speaking with dancing doing hip hop moves on camera when she was singing the chorus and Outro but she is dancing with the dancers then go to a posed together at the end hearing everyone go completely nuts Brianna did own the stage tonight.

During her performance Jhope and the guys was busy cheering on her from backstage with whistling wildly to her killing the whole thing because sweat was on her body with breath heavily hearing the whole crowd cheering insanely loud during and afterward she did performance .

|back in reality |

Jhope was doing the same thing from the video with a smile on his face because Brianna did set the stage on fire with her whole performance from that moment being a real Queen meanwhile the rest of the guys is mind blowing with watching her performance because that been a long time since she did performance yet she freaking now the whole stage so Taehyung her ex and the father of her Twins boys Daniel and James was feeling mad towards the fact he can't fix things with her when he did had her as his beautiful and wonderful wife in the past who he did take of grent with cheating on her two times which she didn't deserve any of that from him since she just be a wonderful women who only have eyes for him nobody else to be honest the reason why he is still jealous towards woozi is simple was that the men is making Brianna very happy being bestfriends when they did Q&A together asking each other to see how will they know about each other on GQ two times with different Questions and answers both of cute and funny when they were together ever at red carpet events woozi did kiss her cheek with holding hands making the fans go wildly over them look beautiful together or whenever woozi get asked about her he would only have say wonderful things with smile on his face like Taehyung still this day ever though his isn't married to her anymore .

|Time skipping in the video|

Danny: alright since y'all enjoy every performance by every member of the squad tonight at this moment that time to.

Crowd: double performance!!*

Brianna: ooh alright alright since it has been a while since I did a dance cover with my brother Jhope

Hearing what she said made the fans cheering loudly making her laugh with the rest of group before letting her speak again to them while the camera comes back to her.

Brianna: we will being a dance cover together

Jhope: tonight here in Japan!!

the whole crowd cheering was off-the-charts very loud and insane because seeing them together is always incredible cuz they're bond like sister and brother very tight since they know already what the other one was going say or think that how tight Jhope with Brianna since day one

Brianna: you just read my mind dude

Jhope: Hahah of course Brianna

Brianna: then how about we give them my Unforgettable experience with our performance huh??

Jhope:I'm down with that sis

Brianna: alright then let's go!

They did go backstage with the rest of squad meanwhile the fans were awe over the chemistry between the two acting siblings the whole time on stage was very wholesome to watch before that did end on that part.

|in reality |

Guys: No!!

Jungkook: I wanted to see your performance with her hyung

Guys:true/right/agree

Jhope: don't worry there a part two guys

Guys:yes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 19
"He only hurts me because he loves me..." "Jungkook...that's not love." "Then what is?" In which Jeon Jungkook suffers brutally at the hands of his...
1.1K 17 18
skylar storm...the next super alpha...son of alpha Darius storm .the cold one ...the mysterious one..... Blossom storm the alpha's daughter..badass a...
2.1K 178 28
Calvin has two parents, an older sister, and a dog named Sparky. He isn't rich but isn't poor. He is the average teenager. For his classmates, he's a...