Miss Sano

By belongtoneverland

"Okay, Kami, Jesus, God, Allah, Buddha or whoever deity there is. If ever you isekai me please make my life e... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
The thing
Special
...
09
10

11

1.5K 89 20
By belongtoneverland

"Kuya!"

A heavy gasp was heard across Mikaela's bedroom.

Breathing heavily while cold sweats drip down her face... she can't brush the nightmare off.

She can't brush off the image of Shinichiro's dead body in her arms.

Ofcourse she'll never get use to this. She was just a normal girl. She wasn't like Mikey or Takemichi who can handle death very well.

She sigh.

Standing up from her bed she start to head to a room right just in front of her room.

Entering it.

"It was no longer warm." She mumble.

It was Shinichiro's room.

Tucking herself in Shinichiro's bed she snuggle in the pillow and blanket.

No matter how much she switch positions she still felt so cold.

Jolting up and breathing heavily. Cold sweats drip on Mikaela's face.

"I-I was not stab?" She mutter scanning her chest for a knife but found none.

It took her a minute to steady her breathings.

Three knocks were heard.

"Come in." She softly said.

"I heard a loud gasp." She look at the door to see Shinichiro who seems to just got home.

"Why are you up at night?" She ask acting clueless even though knowing that Shinichiro was out with his friends.

"N-nothing... anway did you have a nightmare?" Shinichiro asked her. Mikaela can't help but sigh.

"Yeah, just a nightmare that I got stab." She explained.

"Well, it is normal for a 9 years old." Mikaela can't help but nod.

"Well, I can't sleep now. It's still 12:00 AM!" Mikaela complained.

"Then, let's have a sleepover?" Shinichiro suggested. Mikaela look at Shinichiro for a second.

"Well, that's not bad." She said with a small smile.

"Then let's go!" Shinichiro happily exclaimed.

Entering Shinichiro's room. His room is quite simple, a window, a study table, a bed for three persons since all bedroom beds in the house are for three persons and a table besides the bed and a personal bathroom. The designs was of the color of teal, royal blue, sky blue, cerulean, and navy blue.

"Sorry, if it's messy." Shinichiro said embarassed while scratching the back of his neck.

For some odd reasons... Mikaela felt the warmth—the feeling of nostalgia and she felt really safe.

*yawn*

Mikaela tuck herself in Shinichiro's bed while Shinichiro is in his shower. Letting her eyelids fall down she was now asleep.

After Shinichiro got out his bathroom.

"Elle—" He stopped his words when he saw the female sleeping spundly in his bed. That made him smile.

Kissing Mikaela's head.

"Goodnight." He whisper before turning the lamp off then laying besides Mikaela.

Mikaela chuckle remembering how Mikey rant the whole morning about Mikaela and Shinichiro having a mini sleepover.

She look at the door when she heard the door creaked.

"Emma, Mikey?"

"Ah, nee-san. We heard noise here and thought it was a nii-san's ghost." Manjiro explained which made Mikaela laugh.

"D-don't laugh nee-san, me and Mikey got paranoid." That made Mikaela laugh more.

"Okay, okay. Come here." As she said that the two kids sit besides Mikaela. Mikaela is on the middle. She sat up while the two kids indian sit.

"Why are you here nee-san?" Emma asked.

"Nightmare." She simply said.

"Oh, I remember you and Shinichiro having a sleepover because you had a nightmare." Mikey said pouting remembering how he is not invited.

"Relax Manjiro, I had a nightmare." Mikaela assured the pouting Mikey.

"Okay then, I forgive you. But if you ever have a nightmare again go to me, okay?" Mikaela sigh at her brother's childishness.

"Okay."

"You're so strong Mikay-nee." She heard Mikey said. That made her dryly laugh.

"Me? Strong? No way." Mikaela said shaking her head.

"I agree with Mikey, nee-san. The way you lock your emotion and kept your straight face at Shin-nii's funeral was admirable." Emma said with a warm smile.

"Just go to sleep." Mikaela told the two.

Mikaela's lungs feels so heavy, same goes for her heart and body. She took a deep breathe.

"Heuk." That made Mikey and Emma's eye snap open. Looking at Mikaela to see her crying. Covering her mouth in attempt to not make a sound but miserably failed.

"It's okay Mikay-nee." Manjiro hugged Mikaela for comfort.

"Yeah, we still have each other nee-san." That made Mikaela cry harder.

'Here, I thought my tears were all gone.'

"And—I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday Mikay-nee." Mikey apologized. Mikaela just shake her head as if saying it was okay.

"And forgiving too." Emma too said hugging Mikaela.

"Mikay-nee I was thinking of moving to Shin-nii's room but... you can have it. I'll just move my room to Shin-nii's garage that's much better." Mikaela look at Mikey.

"Really?" Her voice was very quiet.

"Yeah." Mikaela just nod at Mikey's words.

"Nee-san you know Shin-nii told us one time you smell like the spring." Mikaela look at Emma.

"Eh?"

"Yeah, and he told Emma that Emma smells like summer while I smell so sweet!" Mikey excitedly exclaimed making Mikaela chuckle.

She can only thought one thing, 'That was fucking creepy.'

"See, you laugh." Mikey said grinning widely.

"And Shin-nii smelled like rainforest with mint." Mikey said.

'Well, his blanket do smell like mint and rainforest.' Mikaela thougt smelling the blanket in her lap.

"You know nee-san you once complimented our detergents scent. It turns out it was Shin-nii's favorite detergent and was buying the same detergent even though it was next town."

"Eh?!" Mikaela and Mikey exclaimed.

~•♤•~

"Hey, Elle." My eyes widen.

"K-kuya!" Exclaiming, I hug him. But why do I feel so tall?

I heard him laugh.

"Don't cry." Why am I crying?!

"You know Elle, I just knew that you're foreign in this world." What?

"Huh?"

"Transmigrated in this world, right?" My eyes widen.

What the—?

Wtf?

"Before I died I saw all your memories." God really is cruel.

"I-I'm sorry! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A COWARD! I'M SORRY FOR NOT PREVENTING YOUR DEATH! I'M SORRY IF I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I'M SORRY FOR NOT TRYING MY BEST! I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING MATURE! I'm—I'm sorry because I lied... I'm—I'm sorry for being pathetic... I'm sorry for troubling you all—" I was cut off when he grip both my shoulders.

He have this serious face I've never seen before.

He's mad.

"Don't—just don't say sorry."

"How can you be so forgiving?"

"Because none of this was your fault." What?

"It is my fault. I have time to prepare to save you. I have time Shinichiro but I wasted it." I firmly said. He just shake his head.

"No it was not. It's okay. I can just watch you from above. Just take care of Emma, Manjiro, and Izana for me..." He pause wiping my tears.

"And when I told you I love you." Not this again.

"I mean it Elle—I mean it." Damn this man.

"If only you weren't in my husbando list I would've punch you now." I chuckle while crying.

"And Wakasa was above me in your Tokyo Revengers husbando list." He pouted making me laugh again.

"Take care of everyone there Elle, help Takemichi. I met him and he was so kind and we he have been meeting me in my shop I know you know that." I nod. Yeah, I wven hang out with Takemichi many times.

"Yeah, to the point that he adapted your personities. I almost thought it was you for a moment." I said shaking my head.

But there is something strange...

No matter how much I want Takemichi and Mikey to meet up early for the plot change there will always be a hindrance so that they'll not meet... Like WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Make Takemichi meet Manjiro, they'll get along very well." I again nod not feeling to speak.

"In my shop. There's a bedroom there, in the cabinet table there's a photobook there about me, you, and Takemichi... and there's some picture there too with Sora, Akashi, Tooru, you, and Takemichi. You all are quite close to each other continue that thing." I again nod.

"Hahaha... come with me before you wake up." I tilt my head in confusion.

I let him drag me. From the old plain grass feild we were now in a sunflower feild. Passing through the sunflowers we were met by the beautiful crystal clear lake. The lake was very calm and was beautiful.

"Wow, the first time in my life I saw something this beautiful." I utter still in daze to the lake.

"Yeah, me too." I look at my reflection in the lake. My eyes widen.

What?

"..."

WHY AM I IN MY 20'S?!

"Surprise?" I really have the urge to punch Shinichiro right now...

"So this is the surprise..." Just what the...

"You came here at the age 17 right? You are a senior high student who was stressed in ICT then after your sleep you came here. You'd be in your 30's now if we plus the years you live here. But seeing how you are still in your 20's you didn't age?" Is that an insult?

"I wanna punch you right now." I bluntly said.

"Chill Elle. But come sit with me." Dragging me to sit under a wisteria tree it was peaceful.

"Sing for me, for the last time." This is making my heart more heavy.

"What? Are you stupid? I don't know how to sing." I told him still looking at the beautiful view.

"Come on... please." I sigh. He really is a pushover.

"I want you to know that" I started. I felt his head fell in my shoulder.

His head is heavy.

"If I can't be close to you," I let him rest his head in my shoulder.

It was still a wonder how he took it all after he saw my past? How is he not angry?

"I'll settle for the ghost of you,"

It was still a wonder on how he accepted it? Or did he knew it from the start.

"I miss you more than life,"

I'll miss him.

"And if you can't be next to me"

I can't deny that.

"Your memory is ecstasy,"

I'll make sure to treasure those memories we made all those years.

"I miss you more than life"

The photobook.

"I miss you more than life." I ended the song.

The photobook will always be a reminder so I won't forget your presence.

"That's it?" I heard him mutter.

"Yeah." I answer.

"I want you to sing the 'Cause time wasn't blah blah blah' I forgot the lyrics." I laugh.

It was the song 'See You Later'.

"Cause time wasn't in our favor"

He looked at me with a sad look,

"This isn't goodbye..."

He smiled at me with a sad smile as if he was saying goodbye.

"This is simply"

There I realized

"See"

I was slowly disappearing.

"You"

There I felt the hot liquid start to pour out my eyes again.

"La~ter." I sob.

"You—you..." I can't even utter a word?!

"Sing that in my grave and I'll still here you... You know— you are the first woman I ever love no matter how many times I got rejected." Ofcourse I'm not his blood related sister... that must've been the reason.

"Thank you Elle and keep them in check." I hug him back while sobbing.

"T-thank you too Shin... see you later." I whisper to him.

"Yeah, see you later... just don't come too soon." He whispered back.

"Depends." I said chuckling.

~•♡•~

Slowly opening my eyes adjusting at the light. The fact that the bed was near the window was annoying the sunlight was directed to my face.

"Nee-san you okay?" I look at Emma.

"You are crying in your sleep while smiling gently." When Mikey said that I quickly sat up wiping my face.

"I dreamt about kuya." I told them.

"Oh, what did nii-san said?!" Mikey excitedly asked me.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Even Emma.

"He told me to take good care of you two." I said hugging the two.

Please... please— God, don't let me fail this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...