The Boy I Knew

rlbrown5 tarafından

Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children... Daha Fazla

1. A Memory of Home
2. Hello, Butterflies
3. A Day Away
4. A Night Away
5. A Night Away, Part 2
6. A Colossal Mistake
7. A Colossal Mistake, Part 2
8. Courts & Punishments
10. Home to You
11. Beast Among Men
12. A Lie & Promise
13. No Goodbyes
14. Whole New World
15. Absence
16. Far From Home
17. In Your Arms Again
18. Large Enough For Three
19. Mistakes
20. When Angels Fly Away

9. You're Mine

456 20 6
rlbrown5 tarafından

TW: Mentions PTSD & Assault

You woke up the following morning to the shower running, Erwin nowhere in sight. He had laid there holding you for what felt like hours, shaking and crying. It didn't dawn on you that he was having a PTSD episode until he started repeating "I can hear them... The screams..." You wanted nothing more than to comfort him, but you were ill-equipped with how to help. Tending wounds and making splints were more your speed. The best you could do was hum and hold him for as long as he wanted to lay there.

By the time that Hange had come to get him, it was mid-evening and he had calmed down enough to stop shaking, but his eyes were still red and his cheeks were flushed. It made him look even worse than before. There was no doubt in your mind that his job was taking a toll on him. Hange seemed unfazed, however. They walked right into the room with a quick salute and dropped some papers off. It was a quick thing, but it made him get up and continue about his day like nothing happened. He worked for the rest of the evening, barely speaking unless he had to. It made you wonder how many times this had happened for him to build up this mask. It startled you how good he was doing it.

He hadn't returned to the room until late last night. Not wanting to make matters worse, you waited in the room, finding things to occupy yourself with and going to get food from the cafeteria whenever you felt hungry. Erwin crawled into the bed behind you and pulled you into his arms, pressing his face into your neck. He didn't let you move, let alone turn around to face him. Not opposed to being held, you pressed your body closer to his and fell asleep. He didn't make a sound when he got up, allowing him to sneak away into the bathroom.

Cracking the door, you peeked in to be greeted with a nice view of his ass. After yesterday, you shouldn't be thinking about him naked, but with a body like his it was hard not to. You snuck into the room, steam escaping as you opened and closed the door quietly. Stripping yourself of your clothes, you piled them into a heap by the door and made your way to the shower.

"Hey, baby..." He jumped slightly as you spoke. He had just been standing there, letting the warm water run over him.

"I didn't hear you come in. Joining?"

"Without a doubt." Already wet, you stepped in, letting the water wake you up. He pulled you into him and kissed you gently.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. It was uncalled for."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It was justified. I was wrong for what I did." Placing kisses across your cheek and down your neck, you tilted your head back to give him more access. Running his hand up your thigh, he lifted it and guided you to lean up against the wall. He took both of your hands in his free one and pinned them above your head. Letting his cock tease your entrance, you give him your best flirty eyes.

"Forgive me?" His laugh came as a rumbling thunder from his chest.

"Only if you promise me one thing."

"And that is?"

"Be mine." He slid himself into you, taking you off guard. A quick intake of breath and a thrust into your body allowed him to claim your mouth as his. His slow and methodical thrusting had you whimpering against his mouth.

"Tell me you're mine." He gave your mouth a reprieve.

"I'm yours, Commander." You said between thrusts. Dropping your hands, he moved his to your ass and lifted you up to give him deeper access to you. Supporting yourself with your hands on his shoulders, he quickened his pace. It didn't take long before you were cumming together. This time, he didn't bother to pull out as you spasmed around him.

"Let's clean you up. We can't have you dirty, now can we, sunflower?" You hadn't thought much of the endearment the first time he called you it, but now you wanted to hear him say it every day, if you could.

----
It had been about three weeks of living with Erwin and they had been the best that you've had in your life. It was great to get to know the people he worked with, especially the scouts under him. You managed to meet Eren officially, the boy was filled with as much fight as you had initially thought. No one quite matched his energy. Mikasa was the girl, you learned, that you saw that day. She kept him company and was quiet compared to him. You became fond of the blond haired boy that made them a trio. Armin's blue eyes matched Erwin's and you can tell that they both valued knowledge in the same way.

You had made a point to avoid Miche, spending most of your time with Hange, Levi, and Erwin. Miche hadn't made a move towards you during your stay with Erwin, so you assumed that Erwin had said something to him. Despite this, you noticed him watching you from afar multiple times, far too intently to feel uncomfortable. Him calling you a pet replayed in your mind, turning you on. Not dumb enough to tell Erwin about it, you remained silent.

The night before the 57th expedition, you grabbed yourself food from the mess hall and chatted with some of the scouts. You hadn't let it slip that you and Erwin were together, but rather said that you were a nurse that worked there. It wasn't a total lie, you had been working, but it went as an unspoken rule between you two that you weren't to talk about your relationship in public.

You were introduced to Reiner and Bertholdt tonight by Eren. They had seemed friendly enough, maybe not as talkative as everyone else and unwilling to open themselves up to you. Eyeing you frequently and talking when you thought you didn't notice, you ignored them. It didn't bother you, but it did strike you as odd. Eren and crew didn't mind opening up about having come from Shiganshina, but Reiner and Bert were vague as to where they came from. Not wanting to press them for info, you backed off and excused yourself for the night. Your thoughts were filled with Erwin. It seemed as if he was running around all day and you wanted to give him a surprise later on.

The hallways were quiet as you left and made your way to the bedroom. Stretching, you closed your eyes for a moment when you were suddenly pulled by your waist from behind. Startled, you were pulled into a dark room with the door closed behind you. Arms wrapped themselves around you as lips forcefully met yours. It wasn't until the smell of cinnamon hit you, that you knew who it was.

"Hey!" You broke away from him long enough to catch your breath.

"I told you I'd make you my pet, didn't I?" His lips met yours again, shoving his tongue down your throat this time. You pushed back, but it wasn't until you put all of your force into your foot stepping on his, that he finally backed up. Not without biting your lip in the process.

"Miche!" You all but shouted, hoping someone would hear you.

"I want you." He said between breaths. "Fuck Erwin. And fuck whatever you two have. I don't know why he cares about you so much, but it pisses me off."

"Fuck off." You managed to find the door, wiping blood away from your lip from where he bit it. Outside, you met Erwin and Levi, both looking somewhat concerned and staring at you. You pushed past them both, leaving them to deal with the animal of a man that just assaulted you. Angry that Miche felt brazen enough to do something like this, you ignored Erwin calling out after you.

Shaky hands, you pushed your way into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, distracting yourself with your busted lip. Tears in your eyes, you wondered if you were going to get chewed out by Erwin for being in the same vicinity as him. Not bothering to turn around when you heard the door close and lock click, you bit back a wave of emotions.

"Y/N..." He placed his hand under your chin and forced you to look at him in the mirror. Concern was written in his eyes.

"Did he do that to you?" Nodding, you looked away.

"Look at me." There was anger in his voice. It was almost as if he became feral at the thought of someone else hurting you. "Look at me, Y/N." You meet his eyes again. There it was. The possessiveness.

"He's going to know you're mine." He kissed your ear, and pulled the collar of your shirt back, exposing your neck to him. His teeth weren't sharp, but they marred your skin just the same. Slipping his hands under your shirt, he fought with your bra in an attempt to take it off. He was desperate enough for you that he gave up the notion of taking it off completely. He cupped your tits in his hands, teasing your nipples and making them taunt.

"Erwin..." You whimpered against the pain and pleasure that his mouth caused. His need to make you his consumed him. He pulled back and you could hear him take off his belt and pull himself out of his pants.

You could feel how hard he was against your rear as he took your pants off. They slid to your ankles, restricting your movements. He dragged his tip from your clit to your exposed ass and you held on to either side of the sink.

"I want you to look at me, sunflower." He tilted your head up again to meet his gaze. You had stopped wanting to cry. All that was left was anger and you knew he could see it. The feeling of him pushing into you made you grip the sink tighter.

Once inside, he continued to hold your face up and returned the other hand to your chest to tease you. He pounded into you, each thrust sending you both moving forward in unison. It was rougher than he'd been with you before, harder with every thrust.

"He doesn't fuck you like this does he?" Grunting in your ear, his eyes burned with hunger. He wanted you so badly that he left marks on your skin. He wanted Miche to know you were his and you were attracted to this side of him. You laughed as you let your Commander take what was his.

Your laugh must have set him off because he let go of your face and wrapped his arm around your waist before quickening his pace. His lips were parted as his head tilted back. Grunting, he pushed himself all the way in and leaned onto you as he came inside of you. Your breathing was labored as you both felt spent, unable to part your bodies. He nuzzled his cheek against your neck, giving you one last love bite before standing straight.

"Don't move. I want to take this in." He stepped back and you could see him enjoying the way his cum dripped out of your ass. You shook it in a playful manner, giving him a smirk over shoulder.

"Like what you see?" Erwin slapped your ass and returned your smile in response.

"Always."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

255 15 11
✨️Story cover drawn by myself, so please do not steal this!✨️ I do NOT own ATTACK ON TITAN. This is a VERY long story so it will take time to get int...
135K 5.3K 34
Levi Ackerman; Humanity's strongest he had been told. Nevertheless, everyone has their weaknesses, and for this man, his name was Commander Erwin Smi...
80.4K 3.5K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
43.1K 1.3K 16
You are commander Erwin's sibling, and you have lost so much. Thanks to Erwin, you hate him, you hate your brother. But not as much as you hate yours...