Life of a mafia family (BTS Γ—...

Oleh alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... Lebih Banyak

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!

3K 108 4
Oleh alien_stories777

YN : ahhhhhh!!!! ( crying by closing her eyes) waeee????? Why me????? It's my freaking mistake that I trusted a bad person. Why am I that stupid? What have I even done when I was born!!! What did I actually do to them? The fact that I born became a problem right? I wish I could die at anytime!!! I am ready to die. ( trying to free herself, but that made her to get bruises on her hand ) ( suddenly a group of dogs approached yn's room) ( yn got scared as she remembered shownu saying if she does something she will be at risk) ahhhh someone help me!!!!! ( started to cry so hard)

(By seeing her crying hard made Laura scared and shock)

And Jacky was like 👆👆👆

Mike was like 👆👆👆

They don't even have any idea about what is she doing. They took a seat and later, they fall asleep. Yn tried to free her but suddenly she hissed in pain.the rope started to cut her wrist and blood started to wet her hand and her shirt. Later, she slept. Suddenly, Laura went near yn and slept on her lap.

After 15 minutes yn heard some voice. Probably they all came from missions. Yn opened her eyes and screamed hard.

YN : ahhhhhhh!!!!

Seeing Laura this close. Laura got scared and it actually looked like this :

WONHO and everyone came inside yn's room to see Laura, Mike and Jacky shockingly looking at yn.

WONHO : what happened?

YN : th-that dog!!!

WONHO : what!!!

YN : ( suddenly yn was feeling difficulty in breathing)

SHOWNU : Remove the rope from her hand!! ( ordering tone)

Jooheon went near yn and freed her from the rope and he patted her back slowly to make sure, she become normal. But she wasn't. So they took her to the hall and opened all the windows to get some fresh air. Lately, yn came back to normal.

SHOWNU : ( gave a bag full of clothes) go and take some bath.

YN : (took the bag and went to her room)

She finally fresh up. She tried to clean the blood from her both wirst.

YN : ahh ( hissed in pain)

she just kept her hand on the water for sometimes and later because of the pain she took her hands away from the water and dressed into this :

Someone knocked the door. She opened it to see I.M.

I.M : come downstairs!!! ( said and went away)

Yn went after him and saw everyone sitting on the dining table.

KIHYUN : come and eat!!!

YN : I don't want( said by looking down)

SHOWNU : we didn't ask you!!! Just do what we say to stay away from punishments.

YN sat between hyungwon and wonho. everyone started to eat. Yn was just staring the food, she tried her best to hold the chopsticks but failed to hold it. She tried many times and finally she started to eat with her injured hand.
finally she covered her pain but she can't cover the blood which is coming from her wrist and staining her shirts.

JOOHEON : yn? ( looked at her)

YN : hmm?

JOOHEON : did you get hurt? ( by listening to him everyone's attention was on yn)

YN : ( looked down) aniyoo!! I am fine!

JOOHEON : Then , why are you having blood stain on your shirt?

YN : hmm? ( looked at her wrist and about to hide it but shownu catched her hand which made her to hiss in pain ) ahhh

HYUNGWON : hyung!! You are holding her wound!! (Screamed) Does it hurt? (Calm and caring tone)

YN : aniyo!!! I am full. Thanks for the dinner ( bowed and about to go upstairs)

SHOWNU : Come with me!!! ( took her to his room)

YN : I am fine !!! ( stuttering and scared)

SHOWNU : Shut up!!! I didn't ask you!!! ( took the medical kit and came near her)

By seeing this equipment , yn started to sweat alot.

SHOWNU : ( took her hand and made her sleeves up and started to clean it) it will hurt a bit!!! (Touched her forehead and sighed and took the thermometer)

SHOWNU : oh shit!!! Lie down!! ( made her lie down properly and started to treat her wounds)

YN : ( hissed in pain) ahhh aahhh

SHOWNU : shhhh close your eyes and start to count from 1 to 20. Everything will be fine!!!

YN : ( about to cry) okay. 1.....2....3....4...

SHOWNU : good!!! Because of you crying for the whole day, you have high fever( sighed) .

YN : please, I will not escape. Don't take me to hospital!!!( crying again)

SHOWNU : Okay okay. Count!! Let me treat your wound!!

Yn started to count again by crying alittle.

SHOWNU : done!!

YN : 19.....20...

SHOWNU : hmmm!!! ( gave her a tonic and made her to drink that )

YN : ( about to spit it)

SHOWNU : don't you dare to do it( angry)

YN : ( forcefully drank it)

SHOWNU : now you can go to your room !!!

Yn nodded and went to her room. After sometime, she slept.

BACK TO YN'S OLD SCHOOL :

In-yeop was so sad to hear about YN'S death. Somi went near In-yeop and make him happy, but In-yeop was not that happy.
Eunwoo was so happy with twice girls and now dahyun and eunwoo are tooo close. In-yeop got angry that YN taught eunwoo as a best friend but now he is not feeling bad about that and being so close with her bullies .

IN-YEOP : Don't you owe something for yn?

EUNWOO : What?

IN-YEOP : Are they not YN'S bullies? Yn helped you when you said that you hate to practice with twice and now what are you even doing?

EUNWOO : Where is yn? Hmm?

IN-YEOP : (didn't say anything)

EUNWOO : she is not here right? Now, what can I do for that? Twice became my friends so I accepted and moved on. Is that a problem?

IN-YEOP : it's not , but the person who are your friends now are YN'S bullies and yn hate them a lot. Did you forget?

EUNWOO : so? Yn is not here . So now it's my choice to do whatever I want.

IN-YEOP : ya-

SOMI : leave it In-yeop. Yn will be seeing this. She knows everything now as she is seeing this ( looking up)

IN-YEOP : ( crying) yeahh, yn ah!!! See here. Don't belive everyone blindly by their looks. Pure heart is the way more important than anything!!!

SOMI : it's okay In-yeop. Come let's go!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

AUTHOR NIM : This is a gift episode for my regular readers who read it once I uploaded:). Have a good day guys 😉

IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, HIT A STAR 🌟 AND LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE .
COMMENT AND SAY WHAT YOU ACTUALLY FEEL GUYS!!!
TAKE CARE:)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.4K 817 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...
8.4K 557 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
62.5K 1.1K 25
y/n a girl who was separated from her parents and her siblings at a very young age will she ever be able to reunite with them? find out
92.2K 3.4K 55
[COMPLETED] Y/n (Your Name) and Hyun-Woo are twins. Your parents were killed by a car accident in front of you, when you both were 9yrs old. Your aun...