Kellic's for Closers

De f3verdream__

vic fuentes is addicted to a little pale drug with raven black hair, kellin quinn. The unfortunate thing is;... Mais

April 23
April 27
May 6
May 6 pt2
May 14
May 17
May 17 pt2
June 2
June 12
June 14
July 3
July 4
July 5
July 14
July 16
July 21
August 1
August 3
August 4
August 14
August 15
August 17
August 23
Sept 4
September

June 13

126 6 0
De f3verdream__

tw for mentions of self harm and suicide at the end of the chapter.

Vic's POV

I huff as i carry another bag of garbage to the dumpster outside.

Ronnie is making almost all the guys that were here that night clean not just the backroom but the entire house. what a prick.

he's probably the most built guy here, yet all hes doing is watching us while drinking beer. Its probably all from steroids. pompus douche.

I have to resist the urge to punch the smug look off his face. i need to do this for kellin. if i get put in jail we won't be able to be together. at least not until i get out.

after hours of work the house is mostly clean. I have managed to stay away from the backroom the whole day, so it might still be a mess for all i know.

To kelly-bear

1:43 PM
hey kelly q ♥️
are you busy later?
want to grab food?

he doesnt reply. i should give him a minute, hes probably just busy. Ill go home and get ready for when he does reply.

im laying on bed, scrolling through kellins tumblr. I miss him so much.. ill text him more. after i text him three more times i get an ominous text from dennis telling me to meet him outside.

i do as he says.

"Victor, come join me in my range rover," he beckoned. once i got in he drove off and continued speaking.

"where did you burry him?"

"i dumped him in the river."

"tsk tsk victor. you should've consulted me first. if you had, you wouldve known that bodies easily surface when thrown in bodies of water,"

i feel the immediate regret fill me. how much of an idiot could i be!!?

"It will be ok Victor, theres no need to fret. I will handle it." he looked at me for the first time today, and put his hand on my shoulder, "put your trust in me. do you trust me victor?"

"y-yes i trust you," i quickly say. i cant do anything else except to trust him.

"good." is all he says before he turns the car around and takes me home.

Kellin's POV

Vic:

6:02 PM

kelllinn??? are you ok?
havent heard from you all day
I miss you :(

Ugh! why do i get so excited when he texts me.. heheheh i take another picture for the boys then decide ill finally text him back.

Kellin:

6:06 PM
im hungry where r u taking me?.

Vic:

6:06 PM
do u like Chili's?

i like his message, he better know what that means. i put my phone down so i can get dressed, but then it starts ringing. what the hell man.

"hello!?" im so annoyed..

"h-hey? Kellin! can you hear me??"

"yes i can hear you vic."

"o-oh ok, so-" i cut him off

"i need to get ready so im changing this to facetime," i do it before he even has time to respond. i look at the phone one last time to make sure the camera is on and see vic with his face way too close to the screen.

"woah..!! back up a bit vicster. u look like my grandpa." i say laughing

he does as i say and begins talking, "You're so gorgeous.." i faintly hear him say, "so chilis is ok right?"

"yea i liked the text, that means i agree."

"oh, ok. so is 7 good?"

i take off my shirt and grab a new one, "im picking you up, so i chose the time." i pull the black sweater over my head and look at the boy. his mouth is slightly agape and his eyes a bit wide, then a smile slowly reaches his face.

"Whatever you say beautiful!" his smile wider than ever

after a few seconds of awkward silence he says, "are you aware of the fact that youre a dog?"

i chuckle in confusion, "what!?"

"i said do you want chicken for dinner?"

i smile and giggle, yes i do want chicken for dinner! wait..

"im vegan bitch!"

~time skip to a few hours, like 8pm~

Vic and i have been at chilis for hours, or maybe 30 minutes... i dont know.. ive been doing a lot of coke.

i sip on my, uh one two three five seven, my seventh margarita as vic pours more codeine into the sprite he ordered.

"Vic~" i purr.

"yes kellin?" he looks up at me with wide eyes

"this show is really boring," i cross my arms over my chest and pout. whatever was playing was really boring, but i wasnt even watching it. i was just bored in general.

"Should i ask them to change it??" his eyebrows get furrowed as his demeanor changed

"no no its fine jus entertain me!" i lean on the table between us and stroke his bicep,

"no ill go tell them to change it. ill make them do it kellin." he stands up like a man on a mission. as much as i would love to see him yell at some random teen, i dont want him to leave.

i grab his arm, "come sit back down!"

a smile graces his face and he sits back down, but doesnt let go of my hand.

"so kellin, do you love your parents?" he says in the most serious way.

i hysterically laugh, "no." haha this guy! where does he get this shit from

"do you love your friends?"

"i used to, now.. i dont know," i say honestly.

he squeezes my hand tighter then asks something i was not expecting,

"Do you love me?"

i thought for a moment. no. obviously. but he's been being really nice to me. he bought me dinner, these drinks, coke. i dont want that to end. i love the feeling i get when im around him. i love the coke.

"Cause.. i love you, you do love me right?"

"yeah," i reply with nothing else. his face lights up like i just bought him a puppy.

"Oh my god! Kellin i love you too! so so so much!! this is going so well!!" he pulled me into a hug, spilling his lean all over himself.

this guy is so funny. i cant wait to tell justin about this!

"woah! whats this?" suddenly, vic stops wiping off the spilled lean and looks to the voice.

theres three guys, all around our age. two around average height, and one taller.

the taller one speaks up, "Viccy got himself a date!" pfft they wish

"Go away mike..." vic says, barely louder than a whisper. he hunched down in his seat and seems to be avoiding eye contact at all times

"oh vic are you embarrassed? worried that im gonna tell mom and dad you're a flamer!?"

Im about to tell them off but then one of the guys speak.

"Yo!!! is that coke?" the one with spikey hair says, "wanna share?" he brandishes a dime bag of white powder.

omg i love these guys!!!!

I invite them to sit down and join us, they all pull out their various poisons.

vic looks annoyed the rest of the night. he kept his eyes on me, only removing them to look at his glass as he takes a drink.

"kellin its time we go." he stands up suddenly, "mike, move so me and kellin can go."

"ok mr lean man," mike gets out of his way, then tony and jaime get out of mine.

"umm who said i want to leave!?" i sassed. i did kinda want to leave, but he doesnt know that!

"I did." Vic seethed, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the booth. despite my protests, he dragged me through the restaurant and into the parking lot.

"ow vic let go! you're hurting me!" i say for the millionth time. he yanked me towards him and pushed me against my car.

"you're hurting? YOURE HURTING!!???" he yelled in my face. ive never seen him this upset, ive never seen anyone this upset. "I WAS VISIBLY TICKED OFF THE ENTIRE NIGHT BUT YOU INVITED THOSE ASSHOLES TO SIT WITH US!! YOU RUINED THE NIGHT!"

"vic you're ruining the night.." i whispered

"SHUT UP! you dont get to talk!" He grabbed the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, "Get in!" he pushed me into the passenger seat, then got in on the other side.

"where are you taking me?" i ask scared for my life. im starting to believe what i saw that night wasnt due to the drugs.

"Home." his eyes stay fixed in front of him. his knuckles turning white. the car just keeps gaining speed.

"Vic you're scaring me.." my voice quivers, the vulnerability getting to me.

he looks at me and seems to take his foot off the gas. his expression softens as he notices how really scared i am.

"Shit, im so sorry kells," he looks into my eyes and i can see the genuine concern on his. "Fuck, i didnt mean to scare you. its just- those guys bring out the worst in me."

"it-its ok.." why am i saying this? its not ok! hes being crazy!!

"Mike he- hes my brother. but i would never think of him as one. he treated me like shit our entire childhood, beat me, locked me in closets, made kids bully me at school. Jaime and Tony joined along once we all met..."

"really?" he looks so hurt..

"They ruined me. for years. i couldnt leave the house without people i didnt even know calling my phone to harass me."

"Shit vic, im so sorry," i think im one of those people.. this really is all my fault. i can't believe i was so mad at him, im such a shitty person.

"Its ok kellin, this whole thing has just been such a trigger for me."

"trigger for what?"

"self harm. it got so bad i would cut myself to cope." my heart sank.

"Vic im so sorry! i never want you to hurt like that, not ever again."

tears brushed my eyes as i remember the awful memories. my dad. covered in blood. wrists mutilated. gone.

"Then stay with me kellin, stay for the night."

"ok vic, ill stay as long as you need."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

96.3K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
51.5K 3.1K 13
Vic Fuentes is your typical popular guy, openly gay and no stranger to casual sex. Kellin Quinn is shy, soft-spoken, and a complete introvert. Vic ha...
114K 4.6K 28
Vic Fuentes is the king of the school. He has a great girlfriend and a few great friends. Kellin Quinn isn't as popular as Vic, but he is loved by al...
19.4K 1.2K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...