Mistress of Death Amongst Imm...

By Ninjettey

Leilani Alula Potter, the first girl to be born into the Potter line, has vanished, along with Hermione Grang... More

Decision Made
Leaving
Arrival
Pilot
Poll
Comet Tails
Curious
Oops
Storytime
Riley the Prick
Playing With Fire!
Surprise!
Siriusly
New Arrivals
Diary Entry and Moonrise
Doppel-Napping
Is That a Horcrux?
Tea Party
Question
Death Cleans House
12144
Date Night
Dinner Party
Memories
Running With Wolves
Reunion
Wenches
Burnt
What the Hell is a Boggart?!
Black, Blue, Red

Cast

11.1K 206 34
By Ninjettey

Emma Stone as Leilani Alula Potter

"Nope.  Not until you say something."

"The things I do for you people."

"When I am ready, I will take his place."

Emma Watson as Hermione Greyback(nee Granger)

"This was meant to be a dull, small town."

"What have you got us into, Lei?"

"Don't make me call my husband."

Jason Momoa as Fenrir Greyback

"I will always protect you, you're my wife."

"I have met worse men than you."

"Pup, you need to calm down."

Eric Balfour as Death

"I will be here when you need me."

"What? No chili cheese fries?"

"To insult my mistress in my presence will ensure your end."

The Vampire Diaries cast

The Originals Cast

AN:

Greyback is not a total monster in my story. Instead of fighting in the final battle, he pissed off Aberforth by killing and eating some of his goats. Greyback was stunned, restrained, and shoved into a broom closet until Aurors were able to arrest him. Also, I changed his age so the gap isn't so wide, he will be in his late-forties instead of his early-seventies. I know in the books, Fenrir Greyback is considered the worst of the worst, a vile man-creature who deserves death, but this is a fanfic. On a side note, I am not sure I want him and Klaus to get along. They may just tolerate each other until I decide otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 59 12
Azalea Montgomery is a hybrid. The first and only of her kind. what happens when her best best friend calls her to mystic falls to help him fight an...
45.6K 1.2K 53
แดแด€สŸษชแด‹ ส™แด‡ษดษดแด‡แด›แด› Awakened his magic as a child, moved away from Mystic Falls after an accident only to be recognised as one of the anomalies appearing i...
26.4K 1.5K 40
๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ. ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฌ ๐” ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ...
100K 2.9K 41
Edward leaves Bella in new moon. She starts moping around. Mystic Falls is having some vampire problems. Liz calls Charlie asking for some help with...