Flower

By Spandyyy

And he knew, he wanted to be mated to the alpha, to love him with all he had, to be a worthy life partner and... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44

PROLOGUE

201 10 0
By Spandyyy

"A beast.... She said he will be a beast" Seokjin thought as he sat on his bed, heart beating fast. Tears welled up in his eyes. This was his fate. He was going to be married to a monster. They said the man knew no empathy or feelings while Seokjin believed he overflowed with them. His fear got the best of him as he clamped a hand on his mouth the muffle his cries. He did not matter to anyone. All his hopes of finding someone who would love and care for him were dashed by that one single sentence.

XXX

The table covered with books and papers fell to the floor with a loud bang. The servants in the house glanced at each other knowningly. Young master was angry. Yelling could be heard from his room before he stormed out, into the backyard. The servants watched him go in silence. It wasn't a rare scenario, the young master hated it when decisions regarding his life were taken against his will. But his father had been adamant. Namjoon was a grown man now, it was bound to happen one day.

What do you think? Any guesses?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 3K 38
That the handsome Doctor Kim Seokjin was gay, was something more of a public secret. But the fact that he fell deeply in love with a straight man who...
701K 39.2K 33
Jimin was the youngest son of the Alpha leader of their pack. His two oldest brothers presented as alphas while he presented as an omega, a very desi...
57K 2.4K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
5.4K 340 19
Yoongi was used to being ignored. He was young when he realized the people around him didn't care for him as much as they said they did. Therefore, h...