Starting Again(Rimuru's Time...

Af SupremebeingRimuru

Rimuru is a nine-tailed fox. This story will not follow original storyline completely. This is my 1st story s... Mere

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ ๐‚๐ข๐ž๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ขa, ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅk
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž
Chapter 8 Orges, Primordials and Talk with my Beloved
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐‚๐ข๐ž๐ฅ**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ(๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ) ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€ ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐€ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ? ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก...

2.3K 83 9
Af SupremebeingRimuru

"Also dear, what about the orcs? Means after when you will save them?"

"Most likely they will be my subordinates, that will be good, they are good in labour work so they can help us to build roads and other building work at a fast rate."

"Hmm, ok."

We got out of the meeting room. Shizu went to train with her new powers while i just walked around the village or town?

Our village is developing very fast. All the houses are now well-build. There is a very big space left in the middle of the city for the castle. After i will save the orcs and name them along with all the demons that are currently in underworld, i will tell the three brothers to start building the castle.

'Rimuru-sama, the chief of the lizardmen wants to meet with you.' Souei told me through thought communication.

'No problem.'

I teleported to where Souei was.

"Beautiful" Chief's daughter said in a low voice but i heard.

Chief's POV

Few days earlier, i got a report that an orc army with most likely an orc lord leading them has been formed. It destroys every thing on their path and some of my soldier even seen them eating the bodies of other orcs. Many of my mens didn't believe that an orc lord is in existence but as i, the oldest member and chief of the whole species, knows that only an orc lord can lead such big army. And if i am right, then winning against them is very difficult.

So i ordered my son to go to different village and gather support. I don't actually believe that much in my son's capability but i needed to send him as he will be the future chief, therefore as a representative.

I was waiting my son to come back today so that we can immediately began the preparations but then a soldier came and told me that there is someone want to meet with me. Why at this time? I was so worried that we all will be killed and there was someone wanted to meet with me, but still i gave him the permission as i was getting good feeling that maybe our life will change.

And then i felt an ominous aura, killing intent so deep that i thought i would be dead next moment. I looked at my daughter who every time had a calm expression but this time, she was frightened, she looked pale like she was seeing death itself.

I then looked at the monster and he was...an orge? No but orges aren't capable of releasing such aura. As my mind was full of these types of thoughts, he introduced himself, his name is Souei and he is a KIJIN?? He told me that he got evolved after his lord named him. Who is this lord?

"I am sorry but we can't show that much hospitality as we are very busy right now."

I gathered courage and said to him. I definitely don't want to antagonize this person but i needed to tell him so that he won't be disappointed later.

"No need, i am just a messenger send here by my lord to give a message." Souei said. *In Souei's mind: heh... hospitality, i don't need it, my master just held a feast yesterday's night.*

*Hmm, gather courage, you old chief... and now speak*

"Ca-can i ask who is your master?" Why the hell did i stutter??

"My master is Great Rimuru Tempest. Upon receiving a personal request from the Dryads, my master has sworn to defeat the orc army that is being led by an orc lord."

I was right. There is an orc lord. He told me that his master has decided to defeat the orc lord on the personal request by... Dryad?

We will be saved! Getting a request from the caretakers of forest themselves, that means his lord must be a really powerful person. I wonder whether his lord is a good person or not? Maybe we can form alliance with him, that would be really good.

"I am sorry but i have never heard of your master but can i ask what your master wants from us?"

"My master wants to form an alliance with the lizardmens, keep in mind the situation going on while considering our proposal."

Wh-what? He is forcing me... but the situation is really bad. If we can win the war, then maybe i should-

Lizardmen 1: Chief, don't listen to him! His master must be a weak monster and he sent someone to beg for help. Maybe he wants us to protect him.

'Wha-what? IS EVERYONE IN MY ARMY STUUPPPPIIDDDDDD???? You fool!!!' I was mentally screaming.

And looks like we did it...

"Hold on. Forgive my comrade's rudeness. Would you please forgive him?"

Then he released him.

"Forgive me, it was not my intention to threaten him but i would not hear single words against my master."

"I am grateful." Had i not stopped him, he would have taken his head in a heartbeat.

"We gratefully accept your alliance but if it's possible, can i meet with your master." In one hand, i want to meet with his master but in other, i don't, means if his subordinates are this powerful and scary then...

Souei: Hmm.

After few seconds, a magic circle... wait! We don't have a magic circle. Then from where the hell a magic circle appeared on the floor.

Then blue light that bright that we had to literally close our eyes covered the whole room and when the light disappeared, there stood... the most beautiful being i've ever seen, his face was very cute and gorgeous. His waist was thin, long light blue hair down to his waist, golden eyes seeing beyond one's soul, slim and long legs reason to his perfect height and his pink lips gave him an angelic look...WAIT!!! This should be a description of a girl but this person...looks like i haven't seen the whole world yet...Beings like him also exist or...maybe he is the only one?

"Beautiful..."my daughter muttered. Indeed he is. Wait! My daughter, you are leaving this old man? Who will take care of me? I will become mad in the company of your brother. Whoever this person is, i won't let him steal my daugh-wait there is a war coming. What the hell i am thinking?

"Thankyou"

He said with a smile on his face and my daughter looked down. What?? He heard that? Looks like my daughter-

"So chief, do you wish to form an alliance with us?" He said disrupting my thoughts and i am glad.

Chief's POV End

He stood up and came to greet me.

"I gratefully accept our alliance and we will help with all our might to win this war."

Yep, thankyou but... no need.

"Sure, as for the orc lord we will take care of it, our preparations are complete. We will fight the war in 3 days near Lake Shisu."

"Pre-preparations are complete?"

"Yes, believe us we are ready for the war."

"O-okay then but still i will bring some of my soldiers to help you." Chief said.

"Hmm, no problem. Then if this is all, i will be going."

"Hai."

"Also, watch your back Chief, your son's intentions doesn't seem to be good to me."

"Wha-what do you-" Before he could have completed the sentence, i disappeared along with Souei.

I got back to the village. I checked on Benimaru and he was training the goblins along with Shion which will go to the war. Hakarou was teaching goblins and other orges swordsmanship.

Then i checked on Shuna and she was helping in clothing department. Seems like everyone listen to her properly.

After that, i went to where Kurobe was, at blacksmith shop, yep definitely don't wanna be there but still...formality.

Then i saw Shizu training with her powers with a smile on her face. She really is a battle maniac...well if this makes her happy i have no problem and also the years of fighting and training can't be just removed within few days, right? I will give her time to adapt to this new surroundings.

I also decided that i will fight with her as i thought this would make her happier but not now, on the 2nd day.

Of course, while i was checking on everyone, any orge girls who saw me greeted me. There are some pretty bold girls here too as they greeted me with a wink, heh, i also greeted them in the same way. But of course no one was more beautiful than Shuna neither they will be even after they will get a name, after all Shuna is the orge's princess.

I also told Myrd to prepare some designs for the castle and they can start their work after 4 days.

During these 2 days, i trained Shizu so that she can get used to her new powers, i taught her fighting attacks, how can she improve her spells and also some sword techniques and while training sometimes we got carried away and... After all, i have spent quite few decades learning sword techniques in my imaginary space, now don't ask me why i didn't copy that, of course it isn't fun.

Therefore i sparred with Hakarou but on his equal. He then began praising me a lot after that, i think i have earned his respect and it's really good.

I also told Souei to be near chief completely concealing his presence so as to help him and this time Gabiru is locked in jail.

And at night...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Reading 。◕ ‿ ◕。

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

235K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
196K 39K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...
324K 25.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
682K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...