Triplets?

By Alexbomani

The triplets were raised in a very uptight, traditional family. Now, if the triplets' DNA had conformed with... More

Author Note
Intro Info
Mates
Suppressants
Presenting
After Math
Luna
Given up
Disagreements

Stick Together

700 29 2
By Alexbomani

---- Year 8 (Age 12) -----

As the boys got older, hiding their genders, while it became natural, became increasingly difficult. They could smell things others could not, (unless it was the teachers) and Edward and Marcel struggled to hide their developing Alpha bodies, mostly their strength. Harry, being an Omega, did not go through as many physical changes that needed to be hidden; his features cleared up, skin bright and delicate with wide curious eyes framed by long think eyelashes, his lips became more full, pillow-like and rose-coloured, and his hair became shinier, lushes long locks, small changes that, while maybe noticed by the teachers, his classmates were clueless. But his reliance on his brothers increased, making it difficult if they were in separate classes or if one of them stayed home.

In order to hide these changes, they decided to outwardly change in personalities as well. Edward started to go to gym class and participate in sports to hide his increased strength. Marcel became a "nerd" wearing looser, button-up shirts and long pants to hide his body changes, muscle definition, and height, as well as carrying around stacks of books and hunching over. Harry would often be seen with either of them or both, helping carry books for Marcel or cheering Edward on at his games, and oftentimes practices, sitting on the bleachers next to Marcel.

However, these new personalities at school did not go unnoticed by their schoolmates. Edward began to attract attention, from both the girls and boys, being flirted with, much to Harry's (and Marcel's) distaste, or boys wanting to hang out with him, both of which Edward tried to avoid as much as possible. Sadly, because of his chosen hiding place, their parents took notice and supported him, putting pressure on him to do well and practically forcing him to hang out with both the boys and the girls. 

Marcel, with his new look and accessories, became picked on, being teased and sometimes pushed around. Thankfully, the physical torment was minimal because Harry usually stuck to his side, and everyone liked Harry. Not because he was popular, or because he was good at anything, he usually tripped over his feet trying to help Edward practice any of the many sports. He was mostly liked because of his energetic, friendly nature, nice to everyone who smiled at him, which was often because he was quite cute, the klutzy little Bambi. 

At home, the boys are the same, at least with each other. They pretend to close themselves into their respective rooms, doing homework, playing video games, and reading. However, the boys had discovered that, in their walk-in closets, because their parents were that rich, was access to the attic. The attic was never used, not even for storage, leaving it empty. Over the past two years, the boys had slowly accumulated furniture, lighting, and heating, creating a cosy den, where they often retreated together to continue their old habits, talking, cuddling, and being in each other's presence and scents. 

Marcel had created a reading nook, tucked in a corner next to a window, which he had hung curtains from along with a small string of lights for when the sun had set. A bean bag chair, that Edward had originally received from their patents for his room, was heaped with blankets and pillows and was big enough for all three to cuddle together in, although it was not often done. 

Edward had set up a small workout area, with a few light weights, which wouldn't make too much noise if they fell, and a mat. He had also "donated" his old bed frame, which they had disassembled and lugged up the ladder piece by piece when his parents decided he had earned a new bed.

Harry had, with the help of his brothers, brought up his old mattress. When Edward had gotten his bed for their eleventh birthday, Harry began to complain about how his mattress was too old to support his growing body. This was his way of not raising the suspicions of their parents, as he had begun to show small differences in his body from those of his otherwise identical triplets, and furnish the bed that was now in their hideaway, which had quickly become his nest, collecting soft pillows and blankets, drenched in his and his brother's scents. 

They had a TV and a large bookshelf, filled with books, movies, and a few video games they all liked, as well as an old couch and small coffee table. 

---- -----

"Have you seen Ed today?" Marcel climbs into their hideaway, where Harry had been doing his homework, waiting for his brothers to come home and be done with chores.

"No, I thought he had practice?" Harry looks up at Marcel from his sitting place on the couch, wrapped in blankets that smell like his brothers. 

"Hazza, it's five o'clock. He would have been home by now." Marcel points out as he sits next to Harry, putting his arm around him. He had changed into sweats and a t-shirt, comfy clothes since their parents weren't home and he was able to wear them. While he liked his button-downs and slacks, they weren't very comfortable. 

"We really need a clock up here. Or phones. Maybe we should ask mum and father for phones so we can tell each other where we are. I don't really enjoy having to wander around trying to find you guys." Harry leans into Marcel's neck, nosing at his scent gland to scent him. Marcel tips his head to give Harry better access. Harry does this each time he is reunited with his brothers, recharging his Omega and finding out where they have been and who they were with. 

"That's not a bad idea. Shouting isn't too fun, especially since we can't up here." 

Harry sighs in response, laying his head on Marcel's shoulder, moulding his body to that of his brother's, and closing his eyes. "Tired, bubba?" Marcel asks, leaning down to smell Harry's hair, pretty much the only thing he can smell without disturbing Harry. 

"A little, more missing Eddie than anything. He's hardly around anymore. I miss him." Harry whines a little as he noses at Marcel's neck. 

"I know, bubba, me too. I'm trying to be there for you more, since I know he's busy, keeping mum and father off our scents, but it's not the same." Marcel and Edward had talked about this happening, when their parents began to take notice of Edward's "hobbies", they pushed him to make them careers. However, Edward still has his homework, and now social life, on top of sports, so he is hardly home. 

"I know, and I love you for that. But you're right, it's not the same, I need his scent, too. I understand why it all has to happen, and I appreciate the effort both of you put into this scheme, but that doesn't make it any easier for me or my Omega. "

Marcel knows that Harry's not complaining, they've had this conversation dozens of times, and he knows that Harry doesn't want to bottle his emotions, so he lets him talk, calm him down, and they cuddle as best they can, taking comfort in each other's scent and the faint scent of Edward on the blanket draped around them.

---- School (a few days later) ------

Harry is walking to meet Marcel when he overhears some other kids talking.

".... muscles are really defined. Like, I know he works out, but no other guy is that defined, except Jace, who already presented and has a changing body."

"Right?! And his skills on the field, the way he controls the ball and even seems to warn off some of the players when he's really focused. It's a bit weird," another kid responds, and Harry figures out they are talking about Edward. He had slowed down to listen and is about to walk off when another boy spoke up. 

"What about Marcel? He's completely different than he was last year. He was starting to become cool, and he just went full-on nerd. He's so lame. He doesn't interact with anyone who isn't Harry, I haven't even seen him with Edward at all, they probably disowned each other." This last statement makes the rest of the group laugh. 

"And, like, he has a backpack, but he still has a pile of books he carries around and hides behind. He doesn't even try to fit in, or at least pick a group to hang out with. What happens when he presents and no one even knows who he is? How's he going to get through ruts and stuff?" It is a well-known rumour that the Meyers triplets were all Alphas. By this point, Harry has had enough of the jeering at his younger brother.

"Hey! My brother's not lame! He's really strong because he carries all those books. And Edward is still around, they don't hate each other. Marcel could stand up for himself if he wanted to, he just doesn't. And he likes his books, he says the kids in his class just aren't smart enough to hold a conversation with."

"If he can defend himself, why does he always hide behind you? Face it, Marcel's a wimp." the first jeers at Harry, smirking when the others snicker and laugh.

"Harry!" Harry turns and sees Marcel and Edward quickly walking down the hall towards him with barely concealed worry. He remembers that he was supposed to meet Marcel after class and must have lost track of the time. 

"What's going on here?" Edward steps forward, discreetly covering Harry. Harry steps into Marcel's arms and reaches out for Edward's shirt, just so he has some contact with him. 

"Nothing, we were just talking and Harry decided to join us," one of the boys speaks up, slightly intimidated by Edward who glares at the group.

"If that's all, we'll be on our way," Marcel says from behind Harry. He turns them to leave, Edward shortly following after to make sure the boys don't try anything.

Once outside in the courtyard, a safe distance away from everyone in a slightly hidden corner, they hug, sharing scents and taking in each other's company while they can. After a minute, they break apart, sitting on a nearby bench with Harry in between them. Once settled, Edward asks Harry if he's okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine, nothing happened."

"Why weren't you at the meetup spot? We meet up every day to have a little time together."

"I was on my way when I overheard that group of guys talking about you two. They are a little suspicious of Edward, compared you to Jace, Eddie."

"It's fine, I'll just have to tone it down a bit, I guess," Edward says, 

"They were also making fun of Marcy, saying he can't stand up for himself, cause he's a nerd. That's when I spoke up. I told them you aren't, but they didn't believe me." Harry sighs unhappily at the thought of his brother being picked on. 

"Harry, bubba, it's okay. Kids can think what they want. We know the truth and we don't need anyone else to understand or know. We chose this so that we don't get discovered, you know that," Marcel gently says, combing through Harry's hair and scratching his scalp to calm him down.

"Doesn't mean I'm okay with other kids picking on you." Harry pouts into Edward's shoulder, where his head is resting to get as much of his scent as possible. Marcel sighs, accepting Harry's perspective and understanding why it happened. "I wish we didn't have to hide, I like being an Omega, and I like that you're my Alphas. Why is that wrong?" 

Neither of his brothers responds, making it so they sit in silence. They know Harry knows why, he just needs to voice his thoughts sometimes, to be listened to without trying to fix them. They all do sometimes.

Soon the bell rings and Marcel is off to history, while Edward and Harry head to gym. 

"What if he gets picked on, Eddie?" Harry worries as they part ways in the hall.

"He'll be fine, Haz, just like you said, he can take care of himself," Edward responds, guiding Harry through the halls with a hand on his lower back. Since they had found out they were mates, they have been more tactile with each other and sometimes have to remember to tone it down. None of them felt any sexual attraction to the others yet, but they knew it would happen, especially the closer they got to sixteen when their heat/ruts would come and they would fully present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.4K 26
Louis, an omega was forced by his father to marry the Styles triplets. The most powerful business men in the world. Louis always wanted to marry an a...
45.2K 1.5K 36
Vampires and Wolves aren't friends they aren't lovers They are mortal enemies Harry Edward Styles son of Robin the supreme Alpha of all clan leader...
79.5K 3.1K 19
They waited 2 hours before their mate opened his eyes, confusion evident on his face? "Where am I?" he asked confused, seeing tears on his mate's fac...