Fate has it ways (Under Const...

By philippa20068

She had it all the perfect life,the prefect family and fiance. He was out for revenge for what her father did... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

707 14 2
By philippa20068

Ophelia.

After he finally helped me. I smack him across his face.

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME" I yelled and pushed him away.

I need to calm down for my baby's sake.

After 15 minutes we arrived are finally back.

I quicky jump off the boat and walk away.

I need to construct another plan. I did promise him that I would stay but I lied.

Who wants to stay here. I may not have many people waiting for me but I have a life to go back to.

My first step is to find a someone I can use.

Then along the way I will think of something else.

"Miss Ophelia the master would like to speak with you" the maid said.

I smile,maybe I can use but first I need to test her. I will use her without her knowing because if she knows,she will report it back to devil.

"Tell him to wait" I said going into the bathroom.

I need to use scrub every inch of my body. I can still feel the creature on my belly.

After 30 minutes of scrub ever inch of my body.

I change into a large sweater and a pair of sweat pants.

I went to the livingroom to see Dante talking on his phone.

"JUST KEEP AN EYE ON HIM" he yelled then slam his phone against the table causing it to break.

I slowly walk in "What do you want" I asked.

"I just want to offer you a deal" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 103K 70
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 146K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
146K 6.4K 59
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...