RWBY & Red vs. Blue: Lemon Bo...

By BrawlBismarck

(Disclaimer: As always with all of my books, I don't own any artwork used in the book. Nor do I own RWBY. The... More

New Lemon Book
A Goodbitch of a Teacher (Glynda)
The Milf I want for Christmas (Willow)

Very Wintery Christmas (Winter)

4.2K 35 11
By BrawlBismarck

Author's Note: So Winter won the last vote pole, but I'm gonna do something different with this than just have it be Winter. I plan on making a part two for this where we have some fun with Willow, and have a third Lemon to round it out where we get busy with both Willow and Winter, and hey, why not throw Weiss in, as well. Also, I'm making us and Weiss both 21 in this story. With that said, hope you all enjoy.

Y/N's POV.

Snowflakes were falling as the season of winter had come to Vale. Classes where going to be out for the next four weeks until the snows cleared up, which for many students was a perfect time to sit back and chill with no worries about school or work. Most students, except for me, Y/N L/N.

Reason I say this is because I'm not actually in Vale. I'm stuck over at Atlas due to heavy snowfall that has forced all flights to Vale to be canceled until further notice. Luckily I wasn't alone in this, as I had my best friend, Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company by my side to help me. I know, it sounds crazy to most people, that I'm best friends with a snobby bitch to the richest family in Atlas. But I didn't have those same thoughts about Weiss, sure she could be cold and a little bit mean at times, but in truth, she had a kind soul underneath all that cold attire and crabbiness.

And it's thanks to her that I at least have someplace to stay while we're stranded here in Atlas. Weiss was on a visiting trip to see her sister for Christmas, and I was visiting because her sister wanted Weiss to bring at least one real friend over while she was visiting, so technically, we got stranded at the place we wanted to be at, though our stay was gonna be a little bit longer than we were initially thinking. Weiss had thought about bringing one of her teammates, but they were all going back home to see their own families for Christmas, and none of team JNPR could go either because they were also going back to their homes for Christmas.

So with nobody else left, Weiss finally asked me to go with her. Naturally, I said yes since my folks were gonna be away from home for most of Christmas break, and the alternative was to stay at Beacon, bored out of my mind with the Professors, and trust me, getting stuck here with Port and Oobleck are some of the most cruel forms of mental torture. But little did me and Weiss know that a massive snowstorm was going to hit Atlas, and the snow wasn't going to start melting until two weeks later. Thankfully our bullhead didn't get caught in the storm, otherwise we'd get grounded and be forced to wait until the snow did actually melt. And back on the subject of Weiss' sister, it's rather fitting that we get stranded in Atlas for some of the winter time with Winter Schnee.

Yes, you heard that right, Weiss' sister is named after the coldest season. But to be honest, that name really does suit her. Given how many Schnees have had names that were mainly of the winter season, it wasn't exactly odd for at least one of them to have the name of the season, itself. And this wasn't going to be the first time I'd see Winter, I got to meet her awhile back when she came to Vale for the Vytal Festival. She was much like when I first met Weiss, cold and crabby sounding, which didn't seem to lighten up when she had a fight with Ruby's uncle, but unlike Weiss, Winter actually warmed up to me a lot sooner than I had first thought she would. Winter was actually very nice when not having to be in her military like attitude, and wasn't as cold and heartless as say, her imprisoned father, who I will not go further into until a later date.

But as of where me and Weiss are, currently? Well, we're both sitting a Winter's personal limo, being driven to her wintertime mansion. I say wintertime, but in reality, it's actually just her retirement mansion from serving in the Atlas armed forces. Ever since Salem, the Grimm, and the White Fang had been destroyed, there wasn't really a great need for Winter to be in the field nor was she needed to work from home, so she retired from service at the age of 25, which is honestly mind boggling that she was able to retire while being that young. But I guess having at least one rich parent that actually gives a shit about their children has it's benefits. Back to me and Weiss, she was looking out at the falling snow while I was busy sleeping away from the exhausting trip in order to get here.

I eventually woke up when I felt Weiss touch my hand. "Huh! Wha!?" I said as I awoke, startled from Weiss' sudden action. I looked over at the heiress to see she had a nervous expression, probably from my reaction, "I-I'm sorry! I di-didn't mean to startle you!" Weiss said, but I simply smiled at her, "It's alright, Weiss. No need to beat yourself up about it." I told her, giving her back her smile. "Was there something you were wanting to tell me, cause I'm assuming that was the whole reason you woke me up." I asked, making Weiss look me in the eye, "I was just wanting to say thank you from coming with me to see Winter. Not everyone would do something like this for me." Weiss said as she looked down. I felt bad seeing Weiss look like this, especially knowing how she was treated by her family most of her life.

The only real family she had when she was younger was actually Winter and her mother, Willow. Her brother disliked her for her abilities, and her father only had her around to succeed him, and if she took one step out of line, she'd get replaced by her brother as heir to the Schnee Dust Company. "Weiss. We're best friends, of course I would do this for you. Besides, you don't deserve to get labeled as a heartless rich girl who only cares about herself. Your kind and respectful to other once they get to know you," I told the white-haired girl as she looked back at me, smiling. "Thank you, Y/N. You truly are the best friend I could ever ask for, and the brother I wish I had!" Weiss cried out as she scooted closer to me and fell into my hold, tears leaving her eyes, "Hey hey, it's alright, it's alright. Neither of them can hurt you here, and neither of them will be able to hurt you again. Remember you put your father in jail, and your mother disowned and got Whitley arrested after he tried breaking Jacques out of prison." I said, trying my best to comfort Weiss.

That seemed to do the trick as Weiss' breathing began to ease up. "Sorry to interrupt, but we'll be at Miss Winter's in about 3 minutes." The driver said from the front. "Thanks, Sidney." Weiss replied to the now named Sidney, before relaxing into my hold as I held her close to me, calming her down. I had to be honest, Weiss looked absolutely beautiful when she was calm, and I had always savored being in moments like this with her, but I never asked her out because I felt like she didn't have the same feelings for me, and because she seemed to like this blue haired asshole named Neptune in that way rather than me, so I never spoke to her about it.

Once the limo came to a stop, Weiss got out of my hold as I opened the limo door, revealing that we were in a garage so we didn't have to move our stuff through the snow or be out in the cold weather. I stretched out my limbs as they made satisfying pop noises. "Ooooh. It feels good to stretch." I stated as Weiss got out of the limo, chuckling when she saw me like that, "You really aren't very good when it comes to long car ride, are you." She laughed as she got two of her many suitcases she had. It was honestly almost a little excessive by the amount of luggage Weiss would bring with her when she traveled, but I didn't want to risk getting cut up for saying that to her. When I grabbed my only bag I had brought with me, I really felt insignificant compared to how much stuff Weiss had with her.

Some of the butlers grabbed what remained of her luggage while me and Weiss went into the rest of the mansion. When we entered into the rest of the large house, it wasn't as large as the Schnee manor, but it certainly felt far less cold and lifeless compared to it. We came upon a large staircase, and were met with the figure of Winter at the top of them. She hurried down the steps and pulled Weiss into a tight squeeze hug, making the younger Schnee drop her luggage as she hugged back, "It's so good to see you, Weiss! I'm so glad you were able to make it before the snow fell! And I see you brought your boyfriend with you." Winter teased. "WINTER!!! He's not my boyfriend! We're just friend!" Weiss shouted in irritation. Winter simply rolled her eyes before turning to me and offering me a hug as well.

Hugging Winter felt great, but something was weird about hugging her in front of Weiss, and it felt weirder when I felt Winter's large chest press against me as we hugged. But I chose not to think about that as we broke our hug, "So Y/N, did Weiss drag you along, again?" Winter asked me, making me laugh at how well Winter knew her sister. "Yes. Though to be fair, I didn't really struggle when she dragged me." I said with a sarcastic tone, making Winter laugh and Weiss puff her cheeks in a pouting way. "Well, it's good to see you again, as well. Would you like me to show you your rooms?" Winter asked as she started up the stairs.

Me and Weiss both nodded as we followed Winter up the stairway. As we walked, Winter asked me and Weiss many different questions about how things were going at Beacon, were the other students being nice to us, are the teachers teaching us well, those kind of things. But one question stuck out to me and Weiss, and that was when Winter asked if we actually were boyfriend and girlfriend, making us both laugh at her question before telling her that we weren't and that we're just very close friends is all. Winter nodded in an understanding way, but what caught my eye was the smile she gave me as we continued down to Weiss' room. When we arrived at her room, Weiss placed her suitcases as Winter's butlers started bringing in the rest of her luggage. Weiss said that me and Winter could go ahead to my room while she unpacked, and she'd be down to join us for dinner.

Me and Winter continued down the hallway as we talked, but my eyes would occasionally wonder down her well developed body when she wasn't looking. I gotta admit, Winter was certainly THICC in all the right places, but I didn't dare myself to be caught staring at the body of my best friend's sister. We arrived at my room, and Winter had set aside a pretty large room for me, with it being almost the same size as the living room, kitchen, and my bedroom back at my parent's house, combined. But I got this room all to myself, "Wow. I must say Winter, I've never had this much space all to myself ever in my life. Thank you for that." I said as I put my bag down on the small table in the room. Winter strangely blushed from my comment before speaking, "Oh it's no big deal, Y/N. Besides I have plenty of space at this mansion that I wish I could share with other people more often. And it gets kind of lonely here all by yourself." Winter said as she looked down with a sad look, making me concerned.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I brought Winter into a hug and sat us both down. "What do you mean your all alone here? Do you not have a boyfriend or husband to speak of?" I asked the older Schnee. I received a No as an answer from Winter before she started welling up with tears, "I-I used to hav-have a boyfr-friend several years ago. Bu-But on our first da-date, I had got up to use the restroom, but when I came back, I...I saw him kissing another girl!!!" Winter cried as she fell into my arms, crying her eyes out. "What!? Why?!" I asked Winter, bringing her teary eyes up to my level. Winter wasn't able to speak properly from her crying, so I pulled out a handkerchief and wiped away her tears before asking her why he cheated on her, "When I screamed at him wh-why he was doing this to me, h-he said it was be-because I was a Schnee. A-and that nobody would ever love me-me because I was a snobby rich girl who only cared about herself!!!" Winter said as she started crying again.

I wiped away her tears with the handkerchief before placing my hands on both side of Winter's face, getting her attention, "I'm gonna be honest with you, Winter. Anyone who says that about you is a complete and utter dumbass. Your not a snobby bitch like everyone thinks, your a kind and caring woman, and any man would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend." I told Winter while stroking her cheek. Winter smiled while sniffling from her crying, "Th-thank you, Y/N. I wish I had a boyfriend who was understanding like you." Winter said before hugging me. I smiled as I hugged back, but I once again felt Winter's breasts push against my chest while we hugged. But before I could think about it, Winter and I separated from our hug, with Winter wiping some of her tears away from her eyes, "Thank you for helping me feel better, Y/N. How did you get so good at making rich women like me feel better?" She asked me, making me laugh, "When you spend most of your time around the richest girl at Beacon, you tend to get very good at making her feel better when she breaks down." I chuckled, making Winter laugh a little bit.

"I bet." Winter said before looking at the clock, "Oh my! Dinner is going to be ready, soon. We should probably go down to the dining room." Winter told me as she got out of her chair and left the room, with me following behind her. But my mind wasn't on what was for dinner, but rather the very plump ass of Winter that waved in front of me as we walked down to dinner, and the tight pants Winter was wearing didn't hide her ass's details that much. A part of me just wanted to push Winter up against the wall, strip off her pants and bury my face in her ass cheeks.

But I refrained from doing so because I wasn't wanting to have the guilt of forcing my best friend's sister to have sex with me looming over me for the rest of my life, and because I cared about both girls to much to let my desires cloud my judgment. We finally arrived at the dining room, and the table was actually a lot smaller than one might have expected from a rich household. It wasn't your typically long table that most mansion houses would have, it was just a simple round table that could sit about 1 to 4 people.

Weiss was already sitting at the table, waiting for me and Winter as dinner was brought to the table. Me and Winter took a seat with her on my left, and Weiss on my right, and simply shared our time we spent away from each other. I felt nice to here both of them laughing and smiling as we shared our stories with each other. The one that seem to appeal to Winter the most, was the story of how I saved Weiss from team CRDL, where I kicked the living shit out of Cardin and his team of brutes for yanking on Weiss' hair and some other stuff that doesn't need mentioning. "And then he...he..." Weiss said, starting to almost sound like Ruby as her excitement took hold from watching me beat down on Cardin and his gang.

"Okay calm down, Weiss! I think Winter gets it. Your very happy that I saved you from getting hurt. You were starting to sound like Ruby there for a moment." I teased. Winter smiled at me, "Well, I can still say thank you for looking after my baby sister, Y/N. We're both lucky to have a great friend like you in our lives." Winter said. But I suddenly felt Winter's foot rubbing up and down on my leg, making me jump a little from that action, and I caught a sly grin on Winter's face. But before I could ask, Weiss spoke up about another topic, which made me forget that Winter was stroking my leg with her foot in the first place as we continued talking a laughing with on another. Once we finished up dinner, it was around 4:00, so Winter got us to play some board games, or rather board game, in the form of Monopoly to pass the time before we went to bed.

But before I could go to sleep, I saw Winter waiting for me at my room door. "Hey Winter. You need something?" I asked the white-haired woman as I stopped in front of her. "No, not really. I was just wanting to say, thank you about earlier for making me feel better. I haven't had anyone since I had joined the Military to give me that kind of comfort." Winter told me with a sad look. Wanting to make her feel better, I gave Winter a hug before speaking, "I'm always glad to help you, Winter. Besides, you deserve to be happy just like everyone else in this world," I stated as I pulled away from Winter with my hands still on her shoulders. This got Winter's smile to come back, which made me smile as well, "You never cease to make me smile, Y/N. I really am a lucky woman to have you as a friend." Winter said before pulling me into a hug.

Though the problem with this hug was that Winter's upper thigh was practically rubbing against my crotch, which caused my 'friend' to start waking up. Combined that with the feeling of Winter's large breasts pressing against me, I was beginning to fear that Winter was going to notice my slowly growing member. Thankfully, me and Winter let go of our hug before she could notice my growing meat stick, and I took this opportunity to tell Winter goodnight and quickly enter my room so she couldn't see my growing wood. Or at least I thought Winter hadn't noticed my wood, but I would find out that wasn't quite the case later that night.

3rd Person POV.

When Y/N closed the door behind him, Winter walked away from his room to her own. But she didn't have sleep on her mind as much as she did thinking about the size of Y/N's package that she had seen from their hug. She was happy to know that at least someone in this world found her and her body to be attractive. It's not like she hadn't had sex before, she just never had someone who actually cared about her in every way. Her first boyfriend had cheated on her on their first date, and the drunken idiot she fought while on her visit to Beacon only got with her just so he could be the one to take her virginity and that was it.

Though later that evening, Winter could be seen sitting in her room, watching something on her personal TV. But her mind wasn't really focusing on the television as much as it was on Y/N. Winter simply couldn't get him out of her head, and she was feeling desperate to have him fucking her right now. She was picturing various scenarios of Y/N fucking her, ranging from him pushing her body against the walls of the shower while ramming his fat cock into her pussy, to Y/N fucking Winter's ass with his fingers and licking her pussy while she took his cock all the way into her mouth.

While thinking of such thoughts, Winter had unknowingly started reaching for the crop of her pants to start playing with herself. Before she could give in to her lust, she stopped herself. "What are you doing, Winter? Thinking about your sister's best friend that way, and wanting to touch yourself while thinking of him?" Winter told herself before cursing at herself for thinking about Y/N in that way. She looked at the clock and saw it was 2:15 in the morning, and decided to turn off her TV before getting up and going to walk around her mansion for a bit to try and take her mind off of Y/N.

However, shortly after she started walking around, she heard Y/N from inside of his room, moaning. Winter was very confused, and slightly opened the door to his room, and what she saw made her blush brighter red than a rose. She saw Y/N moaning while he stroked his large cock, which made Winter press her thighs together as she felt her entrance getting wet from the scene before her. But what really pushed her over the edge was when Y/N moaned out, "Oh Winter~". Hearing Y/N moan her name made Winter almost gasp, before falling back against the wall of her mansion, thankfully Y/N didn't hear the small thud that followed. Winter was going crazy from what she was hearing, and she felt her pussy getting wetter from Y/N's moaning.

Winter had to be honest that she had been in love with Y/N ever since they're meeting at Beacon, and was wanting to tell him her feelings for him, but she never got the chance whenever she was around him because something else always demanded her attention up until now. Watching her lover jerk himself off started making Winter hornier, until she decided to try and help Y/N with his problem, "I'm too horny to turn back now. I might as well have some fun with Y/N." Winter whispered to herself before sneaking into Y/N's room and shutting the door behind her.

Y/N was completely unaware of Winter watching him because his eyes were screwed shut from the pleasure he was giving himself. Winter used this opportunity to strip herself naked of all her clothing save her bra and panties as she quietly approached the H/C boy. When she was within grabbing distance, she reached out and grabbed a hold of Y/N's cock and started stroking it, catching the male off guard. Before Y/N could speak, Winter captured his lips in a passionate kiss and inserted her tongue to explore the inside of his mouth with no challenge from Y/N. Y/N was initially shocked from seeing Winter not only kissing him, but also stroking his cock, but he soon melted into it and put his hands around Winter's head as she continued exploring his mouth. Once the need for air arose, the two separated and looked into each other's eyes, "I heard you moaning my name while you were jerking yourself off, naughty boy~" Winter said with a seducing tone, causing Y/N to sweat a little from her comment.

"U-uh. I-I can ex"- Y/N began before Winter interrupted him, "Calm down. I actually think it's very flattering of you to think about me that way. I...I actually have had quite the crush on you Y/N, for quite awhile now." Winter said as she blush from finally confessing to Y/N. Winter expected Y/N to be mad at her, but instead, he very tenderly touched her face, making her look up in surprise, "I've also had a crush on you, Winter. I just didn't think you'd feel the same way, and I also wasn't wanting to hurt my friendship with Weiss if she didn't approve of us being a thing." Y/N admitted. Winter captured his lips in another passionate kiss before pulling away, "Of course I feel the same. And don't worry about Weiss, I'll take care of any objections she has. Plus. I've seen how you can look at her, sometimes." Winter stated, making Y/N blush.

"Do you love her as well?" Winter asked, getting a nod from Y/N. "I'll be open to sharing if it's alright with you." Winter said. "I'll be more then fine with you sharing me with Weiss," Y/N stated, making the older Schnee smile. "Well, before we tell Weiss, would you like to possibly have some 'fun' together?" Winter asked the younger male as she continued working her hand up and down Y/N's shaft to keep him from going soft. With no reason to say no, Y/N nodded and welcomed Winter up onto the bed. Winter removed her bra and panties when she made it onto the bed before climbing onto Y/N and mentioned for him to suck on her tits. Without any hesitation, Y/N latched his lips around Winter's left breast and grabbed ahold of and squeezed her right one, making her moan from the sudden sensation.

Winter started grinding on Y/N's cock as he continued sucking on her tits while moaning out, "Oh fuck. Oh yes! That's it, Y/N! Suck on my mommy milk while I grind on you! Oh! I need you so badly!" Winter said as her grinding mixed with Y/N's sucking made her close to her release. Y/N must have known this was the case, because he soon changed positions so Winter's pussy was hanging over his face. He started licking her wet entrance, earning more moans from Winter as she felt his soft tongue touch her pussy, "H-huh! Oh fuuhuhuhuck!!! Oh Gods yes! Don't stop, Y/N, keep licking me! Please!!! I'm so close to cu-cum...CUMMING!!!" Winter moaned out as she sprayed her cum into Y/N's mouth. The male hungrily drank up the sweet tasting nectar, savoring Winter's taste.

Even after she came, Y/N didn't stop licking her pussy. Winter not wanting to be the only one receiving, grabbed hold of Y/N's cock and pushed her head all the way down it's length, feeling moans vibrate from Y/N's mouth from her action. She started bobbing her head up and down on Y/N's shaft, with her own moans vibrating around Y/N's cock, circulating the pleasure to both. At one point, Y/N stopped licking Winter's pussy, and started finger fucking both her pussy and her asshole while she sucked him off. "Ngh!!! Ah fuck! Oh my-Winter!!! Your mouth feels so good!!! Don't stop!!!" Y/N moaned as he continued fingering Winter's other two holes. Winter only responded by sucking faster on Y/N's cock, desperate to make him cum inside her mouth, which he soon would as his cock started twitching.

"I-I'm gon-gonna cu-cu...CUM!!!" Y/N moaned out as he shot his load right into Winter's mouth. The older Schnee simply forced her head all the way down Y/N's cock, enjoying the sweet and salty taste of his cum as he shot it into her mouth as she made sure to get every last drop into her mouth. Once she finished swallowing Y/N's cum, she brought her head up from his cock and moved herself onto her hands and legs while shaking her plump ass at Y/N, practically begging for him to fuck her. Y/N got up behind the beautiful Schnee and rubbed his cock against her pussy, "Which hole would you like me to fuck?" He asked the white haired beauty as Winter moaned from his teasing.

"F-Fuck my pussy first. Th-Then fuck my a-ass. Oh." Winter moaned as Y/N continued rubbing her pussy before immediately slamming his cock inside her tight walls, gasping from how tight she was before starting to pound her pussy, "Ah! Yeah that's it! Ooooh fuck me! Fuck me harder baby!!!" Winter shouted as Y/N continued plowing her pussy with all the strength he could muster. At one point, Y/N reached his hands around and brought Winter up to his level with his hands grasping her tits while still fucking her pussy. "HUUUHUHUHUH!!!! YES RIGHT THERE Y/N!!! FUCK ME UP!!! MAKE A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT OUT OF ME!!! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING WHORE!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Winter screamed out as she came all over Y/N's cock while he continued thrusting in and out of her, "Y-yeah! Y-you wanna be m-my little slut?" Y/N moaned out, not letting up on fucking the Schnee woman.

"YES!!! FUCK ME WHENEVER YOUR BORED, OR JUST WHENEVER YOU WANT SOMEONE TO FUCK!!! SO FUCK ME!!!" Winter shouted in pleasure as Y/N didn't let up his thrusting. Soon, Y/N felt his end approaching, "W-Well get ready, my little slutty girlfriend. I-I'm about to fucking fill you to the brim with my hot seed." Y/N whispered into his partner's ear, making her shiver in anticipation. "DON'T HOLD BACK!!! AH FUCK!!! DO IT!!! CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY!!! MARK ME AS YOUR PERSONAL CUMSLUT!!!" The white-haired woman shouted again before Y/N unloaded his seed into Winter's soaking wet cunt. The sudden feeling of cum flooding her pussy made Winter's eyes roll up into her head with her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she took the injection into her pussy like a pro.

She wanted to scream out in pleasure as she was filled up with hot semen, but Y/N covered her mouth as he didn't want to risk waking Weiss from hearing her older sister screaming. Y/N himself grunted as he fired his semen into Winter's vagina, while still pumping his hips to make sure he got ever drop he could manage out of his balls and into Winter's waiting pussy. When he finished cumming, Y/N released Winter's mouth before slowly pulling his cock out of her, with some of the cum leaking out of Winter and onto the bed, "So. Ready for me to do the next hole?" Y/N asked as he spread out Winter's ass cheeks and started using his finger to make circular patterns around her asshole. Winter gasped at the sensation before turning her head to face Y/N, "Yes! I want you to ravage my ass without mercy!" Winter moaned as she replaced Y/N's hands that were spreading her ass cheeks with her own.

With Winter's approval, Y/N rammed his hard cock directly into Winter's asshole, groaning from the tightness of her ass. Winter let her upper body fall back into the bed as she took in Y/N ramming her ass with all his strength while occasionally slapping her ass as he continued fucking her, "Yeeeehehehehehesssssss!!! Uh! Fuck me harder Y/N!!! Mold my ass into the shape of your cock so only it can enter!!! Ah fuck yes! Oh fuck! Yeah that's it baby! Slap my ass while you fuck your dirty little whore of a girlfriend!!! OH SHIT!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" Winter screamed out as she came all over the bed again. Y/N loved having his way with Winter's body as he continued punishing her tight ass with unrelenting force as he again, felt the desperation to cum inside her. "Huuuuuh. Oh fuck! Huh...Take my fucking cum down your ass like the slutty Schnee you are!!!" Y/N groaned out as he felt his end approaching.

Not letting up on his thrusting, Y/N poured his semen into Winter's ass as he came inside her for the second time. Winter whimpered from feeling her ass fill up with Y/N's seed, and was unable to move her legs much. Y/N pulled his loving girlfriend closer to him as he laid them both down on the bed, resting their head against the pillows, "Th-That was the best sex I've ever had in a while. We're gonna have to find more time to do this again." Winter smiled as she stroked Y/N's cheek. Y/N smiled at his new lover before it faded to a scared looking face, "What is it?" Winter asked before turning to the doorway to see Weiss in her nightgown, looking very upset.

"Y/N!!! You better explain fast why you were having sex with my sister!!!" The younger Schnee shouted at the male. Before Y/N could speak, Winter placed a hand on his lips and used her glyphs to pull Weiss closer to her and Y/N. She wrapped Weiss around her glyphs and placed her younger sister in her lap, "I don't think you should be so crabby towards Y/N, Weiss. Especially since he's your new boyfriend." Winter said, confusing the younger Schnee. "Wha-What do you mean new boyfriend?" Weiss stuttered as she blushed, "She means that I love both of you. I've loved both of you ever since the days we met one another. I just didn't confess to you Weiss, because I didn't want to put our friendship in jeopardy." Y/N said with a soft tone, making Weiss blush even more. Winter released her sister from her glyphs and moved Weiss in between her and Y/N, "How about you make it up to your boyfriend by giving him a kiss, Weiss?" Winter suggested as she brought Weiss closer to Y/N.

Y/N grabbed hold of the younger Schnee and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. Weiss was initially stiff towards the kiss, but eased into it as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's back. When they broke apart, Weiss smiled, "I've felt the same way about you as well. And if Winter doesn't mind sharing you with me, then I won't either." Weiss said as she brought Winter closer to her back. "Well then, dearest sister. I think you'll need to do a lot more than just kiss your man after you yelled at him," Winter stated with a smirk as she started lifting Weiss' nightgown off her body, showing that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties, "No bra or panties, huh? Naughty girl~" Winter whispered into Weiss' ear. Weiss started falling into the temptation, "T-Take me, Y/N. I want you to fuck me till I won't be able to walk in the morning!" Weiss moaned as she felt Winter grab and play with her younger sister's fairly sized tits.

Y/N rolled the two over so he was on top, and pushed his cock into Weiss' waiting pussy, not wanting to drag it out with Weiss like he did with Winter. For the rest of the night, the sounds of the two Schnee siblings moaning out in ecstasy from the pleasure they were given from Y/N's cock was all you could hear in Winter's guest room. Though Y/N had little idea that he'd be in for a much more intense day tomorrow with a certain white-haired woman who he wasn't fucking right at this moment.

Author's Note: Alright, so I've decided to make this the first part of a trilogy where we get together with all three Schnee girls, just like I had said at the top. So the next chapter will be focused on us getting hot with Willow, and the third part of this trilogy will be all three Schnee girls. So while I work on that, I want you all to vote for the next girl to get her own debut once I finish up with the three Schnees. Note that Weiss will eventually be getting one all by herself because I want to at least try and get all the girls I will write for in this story a chapter for themselves. So the pole is...

Pyrrha.

Cinder.

Raven.

Blake.

Weiss.

Or Velvet.

I changed Willow out because the next chapter will be all for her. And with all of that said and done, Thanks for Reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 996 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...
40.1K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
85K 1.4K 72
This book is entirely dedicated to making lemons and fluffs about Ruby and other ML boys( or girls ^w^). I'm open to suggestions!! Note : I asked the...
116K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...