๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“.

Kinomya tarafฤฑndan

"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ... Daha Fazla

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
13.
14
15

๐Ÿ“.

2.9K 121 11
Kinomya tarafฤฑndan

𝚉𝚢𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

$$$$$

E3 passed me the blunt and shook his head as he stared at the ceiling. "Shit crazy Rhea got pregnant."

"Would've shut all that shit down if I was out." I shook my head. "They coming back?" He questioned.

"Zyona comin back tomorrow round 2."

"What about Rhea?" He asked getting the blunt from me.

"Nah the motherfucker who always did for her going to continue raising her."

"Man you ain't right. They was six when all that shit went down. They don't remember a thing."

"Cuh, you not making sense, They was more den old enouf." I spoke taking the blunt again.

His phone went off and he smirked looking at it. He showed me the screen and I saw he was added in a group chat with three females.

"That's Mercedes and her lil friends?"

"Hell ya."

"Oh so you in that bitch huh?" I laughed dapping him up. "Shit, you knows what I do when I dos my do." He smirked standing up.

"Aye save me one of em."

"I can save you all three of em. I want the darkskin momma. She the one who used to be working at that store round da way."

"Oh Ms. Daniel, Nigga you down bad." I shook my head laughing. "Imma fuck with you tomorrow." He said dapping me up.

"Stay strapped cuzzo."

"You know how I do." He said showing me his gun tucked in his waistband.

"Tell Ms. Daniel I said wassup." I smirked

"She don't want you negro" He said walking out the door

"We'll see" I shouted before he closed the door.

I slouched on the couch looking around the living room. The room was quiet and I smiled to myself thinking about that day at the mall.

Ian think they would wanna see me, Shid, I mean I ghosted them when I got out. They ain't change one bit tho, Kyia still had that worn out ass crush on E3, E3 still ain't notice, Fat still chasing round Kimora stubborn ass, Kimora taking Fat for granted, Lucky still tryna fit in, and Milky still tryna take my spot.

As I sat back on the couch smoking the rest of the roach my mind shifted to Imani. She was brownskin and had her hair in a slick back. She was skinny and had long legs so it made her look tall, however, she was short. She had on a baggy outfit that looked cute on her, she kept staring at Zyona though, maybe she likes girls.

I shrugged at the thoughts that ran through my head about Imani, when Zyona first told me Kimora them was hanging with somebody new, I didn't think she would be fine. I was mistaken though.

E3 came through the door and shook his head, making his way to the couch I was sitting in on."Man I forgot my car repoed."

"I told you do sumin bout that tag nigga." I chuckled.

He shook his head and we sat there in silence and both stared at the ceiling, thinking.

"You think Imani might fuck with me bro." He looked at me with all seriousness.

I scrunched my face up. "Nigga why you ain't hop on Kyia yet?"

"Nigga Kyia? Yo ass trippin."

"You dumb as fuck if youn get right with Kyia bruh."

"You know I knew Kyia ever since you started hanging out with them folks. She like a li sister. And Imani bad as fuck, why not hop on that boat bih?"

I shook my head "Nah, Kyia the one for you."

He smacked his teeth and looked at me with a displeased look before his mouth formed an O.

"Don't tell my you want ha ass G."

"Who? Nigga Kyia?"

"Man Imani."

"Hell naw, I don't even know the girl to want her." I smacked my teeth. "Man if you want ha get ha."

"Naw, If you want her, get her." He retorted.

"I don't want her though, you do you." I said with all seriousness.

"Why you say get with Kyia though."

"She like you."

"Nigga what?!" He jumped up from the couch with a huge grin on his face.

"Sit yo happy ass down, what happened to she like a li sister?"

He smacked his teeth. "Man that was before I knew she liked me."

"What you gon do bout it?"

"I mean." He shrugged. "I guess I got to see how things play out first."

"You was just trying to get with one of Kimora, sister friend, mother."

"Wasn't you just tryna get put down too though? But here you is thinking Imani bad."

"She is bad though." I shrugged in honesty.

I got up and took a long stretch, yawning in the process. I scratched my stomach and made my way to the bottom of the staircase.

"Zy!" I yelled up the stairs. I turned my head and looked back towards E3 where he stared back at me waiting for her to yell back.

My phone began to rang and I went towards the living room and grabbed it off of the sofa. Looking down at it the name Zyona 🖤 flashed across the screen. I looked up at E3 and answered it.

Yes?

I'm finna head out, let me
know if you hungry or something
i'll send some food over.

Where you finna go?

I'm bout to head over to
Ma house with E3

Okay.

I nodded as if she could see me and I hung up the phone. I looked back at E3 and we both made our way out the house.

"How we gon get there?" He turned around and asked me.

"She down the street nigga you need the exercise."

"Down the street?" He mugged me. "Nigga she 20 minutes away."

"Then we betta get to walking." I shrugged and started walking across the street.

"You was for real bout Kyia liking me though?"

"Here yo happy ass go bro."

"I'm just saying, I never looked at Kyia that way, it's weird to me. Yea she bad but damn."

"Me personally, i'll go for it."

"Whatchu tryna say she cute or sumin?"

"Naw, i'm just saying if somebody I knew for a long time started liking me, i'll go for it. It's rare you find that best friend relationship."

"Type shit."

The walk to my mothers house was silent after that. Although, Tiona wasn't my real mother, she cared for me, my siblings and my friends like she was. Rhea and Tiona don't really get along.

Rhea stuck in the false past, still think her grandma took care of ha.

Zyona don't really get along with Tiona either, She likes her put she doesn't look at her as a mother. She don't got no memories of our parents, she just remember the fire. She remembers how hot it was, how everything was a blurr to her. She has a long scar on her leg due to the fire.

Rhea doesn't have any scars, she was rescued first. I have a scar on my back. Not one scar, not two, but half of my back is the scar. There's a large scar directly in the middle of my back.

From a far distance you'd think they were cat scratches.

They all connected in the middle of my back.

I tried to forget about that incident, I honestly did.

I couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

I guess it was a punishment for the things I did in the past, the scar resting on my back was a sickening reminder of the event, as was the nightmares, and the flashbacks.

We turnt the corner of the street, Large townhouses greeting us in the process. I wouldn't say I lived in the hood, more like middle class. Tiona, however, always lived where the rich white men were. The same elderly couple stared and greeted me, as they did each and every time I visited Tiona.

Me and E3 continued up the street until we saw the same white tesla and black truck sitting in the driveway.

We walked up the porch and knocked on the door soon being greeted by Tiona.

"Unt Unt, y'all gon have to go." She said in her best florida accent. Tiona was from Strasbourg, France. She's a retired travel nurse and she decided to settle in Florida to be with her "kids". She considered me and my sisters hers.

"Whatchu mean? you ain't miss us?" I smirked and walked in the house alongside E3.

"I just saw y'all two days ago, y'all ain't give me time to miss y'all." She rolled her eyes and we all walked towards the kitchen.

As we walked past the living room, I glanced in the direction of the couch, freezing as I saw a black figure.

Turning my head towards the body, I let out a breath, I hadn't known I was holding.

"Ma! What this nigga doing in my house?"

Jayvon got up from his slouched position on the couch and looked at me with a scrunched up face.

"Ma, please tell him what I told you." Jayvon said to Tiona as she walked back in the living room area with E3.

"Ma?" I scrunched my face up looking at him.

"What the fuck you mean, Ma?" I asked him confused.

I understood that Tiona was like a mother to me and my homeboys, but I hated when they called her Ma in front of me. Kinda felt like she was replacing me in a way.

"You betta watch you mouth in my house boy, I done told you bout that na!" Tiona pointed at me with a serious face.

I smacked my teeth. "What he calling you Ma for though?"

"You know I treat these boys like my son, please don't start today."

"Whatchu mean don't start i'm just saying the way it was just y'all two in here and nobody thought to invite me, I just find it weird." I shrugged.

Tiona looked at E3 and then back at me. "Eddie please get this negro out my house before I have a fit."

"Cmon ma chill, You know how he is." E3 sighed.

"Ain't no chill! both of y'all get out my house, I don't got time for this negative energy. Jayvon done been through enough stuff today and Zyair you come in here starting with him!" She walked to the door and opened it.

"Wow ma, that's how you feelin?" I shook my head at her.

"You know I would do the same if it was you, he been through a lot today, you can't just be messing with people. I treat all y'all like y'all my son, nobody gets treated better than the other."

"Like we yo son? damn I thought I was yo son."

"Don't start that mess right now." Tiona rolled her eyes and closed the door.

I looked at E3 as he looked back at me.

Tiona was acting weird, like she didn't want me around, I barely said something to Jayvon so for her to kick me out that easily was crazy.

'He been through a lot today' I don't give a fuck what the nigga been through, why is he calling you ma?

Then she said don't start today, when she know how I feel about her acting too motherly with my homeboys. She threw that shit in my face.

I understood how she felt. She was aggravated with me, This isn't the first time I've done this. I'd always get jealous when she'd be motherly with somebody else. Seeing my mother burn in a fire she started trying to save me in my siblings really did something to me.

Tiona is the only person who's like a mother to me. I've lost a mother before, I didn't want to lose another one.

$$$$$

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

2M 102K 49
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—'.
80K 4.3K 25
๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘”๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ง ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜.
55.4K 2K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
545K 27.7K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ