๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | ๐๏ฟฝ...

-MRSGAULDENHERSELF รกltal

โ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜œ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐—‚๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—’๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ | ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’

๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡

13.1K 718 643
-MRSGAULDENHERSELF รกltal

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐈𝐓'𝐒 okay, all you have to do is tell her, what can she possibly say?" I pep talked myself in the full body mirror.

After being at Horace's house for the whole weekend I decided to finally come back home and have a talk with my Mom about something that's been on heavily lately.

Having a job and buying my own apartment.

I was not only old enough and mature enough and I really get tired of my Mom forcing me back home away from my Dooda.

Speaking of him, I feel happier with him each and everyday, plus I've been on twitter lately and I've been learning more about sex and giving head.

It's was the most nasty visual experience I ever watched.

Why do they use so much spit and slob?

I shook my thoughts off grabbing a hold of phone before leaving my bedroom cutting my lights off behind me heading to the Living Room.

Mamá sat on the couch moving her attention back and forth between the TV and her computer.

"Mamá, I want a job." I revealed after setting myself in a comfortable on the couch.

She looked from her computer with confusion written all over her face "Day'iana, I'm not playing with you right now."

"I'm serious Mama, I want a job and I have an interview for foot locker on Wednesday." I smiled but her face was a frown.

"You don't need a job Day— Yes I do, I'm grown and this can help me when I get ready to move out." I put forth interrupting her sentence.

"Move out? When were you going to tell me that you were thinking of this?" She began her small rant.

"I say this in the most respectful way possible but I don't have to tell you anything." My smaller voice insisted.

"Yes you do am I your mother— You don't tell Gigi anything, you didn't even tell her that you were pregnant with me for 7 months." I cut off her hypocritical sentence.

"What's making you think like this? Is it that boy?" She assumed "What? No! I haven't even told him that I wanted a job or that I wanted to move out." I defended Hoarce's name since he couldn't.

She shook her head no, mushing her lips up "Mhm, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him."

"Mamá I love you but you can not be serious right now." I then shook my head in disappointment covering my face.

"No, I'm serious and I don't think you should be messing around with his nappy headed ass." She rudely commented focusing her attention back on her computer.

"Ok and I promise I'm saying this in the most respectful way possible, we are not 'messing around'," I emphasized the words using my index and middle finger "So don't think that because you did that with my Dad, secondly Mamá again I am grown therefore you can't control who I mess with and who I want to talk too."

"Day'iana, I don't think you get that your under my roof, meaning that you live under my rules!" She brought up her now favorite sentence.

"Exactly why we're having the conversation but you think that Horace is the reason why."

"He is! You've never had a problem with living with me until now."

"I've never had a problem living here I just want my freedom, I'm grown but still have a curfew? That doesn't make any sense." I recalled feeling my tone rise.

Her shock began to show on her face "What's happening to you Day'iana?"

"No, what's happening to you? Your doing the most over something so little." The feeling of annoyance began to rise over me.

"¡No toleraré esta mierda irrespetuosa! Eres mi hija y vives conmigo, no con él, pero aquí lo estás defendiendo mientras él probablemente se está follando a otra chica en este momento, debes darte cuenta de quién te cubre las espaldas, ahora sal de mi vista Gigi." She shouted whilst my eyes began to water as her words hit me hard

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭! 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞  𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. 

Standing up from my seat on the couch I wiped my tears as I sadly walked upwards to my room.

I dialed a FaceTime to Horace.

"Hello?" He groaned once he answered the phone.

"I'm sorry Dooda I didn't know you were sleep, I'll call you back later— Nah you good." He reassured before I could end the call.

"Can we have a talk..?" I brought up unsure what his response would be.

"Yea Mama." He rasped shifting his phone causing a noise to sound "Okay so today I told my Mom that I wanted a job today- Wait, why you want a job?" He interrupted in confusion.

"Because I've been spoiled all my life and I want something on my own so eventually I can get my own place." I confessed.

He spoke up "Ight, now go on."

"She got mad and was just like, why all of a sudden do I want to get a job and are you the reason why I'm thinking like this." I explained allowing the words to fall from my mouth.

"What she bring me up for? Ian know you wanted a job till now." I sensed his mug through the hidden camera screen.

"Exactly so I told her that and she still didn't believe me before just fully going off on me."

"Damn, what you wanna do?" He asked before the light cut on in his room and his face appeared in the camera.

"I wanna stay with you right now." I muttered picking at my nails.

"Move in type shit?" He asked "No, I just don't wanna be around my mom right now, it's just too stressful."

"I'a text you when I'm there."

"Mmk, I like you." I whispered and he laughed "I like you too." I blushed hanging up the phone.

-

「𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀 '𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐄' 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍」

-

I sighed closing my laptop, this was the biggest argument Day'iana and I've ever had.

The motion of her waking away with tears in her eyes keep replaying in my head, reminding me of the relationship my Mother and I had.

I didn't want to come off as mean or rude but I just have this scary feeling of my daughter having to go through what I went through at such a young age.

I regret what I said about her boyfriend earlier but everything reminded me of my Mother and I arguing once she found out I was pregnant.

My thoughts somehow got ahead of me because I heard footsteps on the houses stairs.

Day'iana kissed Daylen's head once she finally made it down the stairs before turning for the door.

"Where are you going?" I questioned once she got her keys from the doors hook, sliding her feet into the lilac lightly decorated crocs.

"Horace's house."

"How long are you going to be gone?" She shrugged her shoulders before leaving out the house completely.

I looked out the window seeing a black car outside on the driveway.

He left the drivers seat, giving her a kiss before grabbing her back placing it in the back and opening the passenger sides door for Day'iana.

What have I done?

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎?

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀?

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐃?

𝐓𝐛𝐡 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐃 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞.

#𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐈𝐭 #𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐃 #𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐚

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫?

𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋- 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐑𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐅 ❤︎︎

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

318K 10.2K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
21.1K 786 49
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—โ€ง๐š—๐š’๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šข๐š๐šŽ /หŒ๐š‹ษ’๐š—๐š’ ษ™๐š— หˆ๐š”๐š•๐šŠษช๐š $...
102K 6.3K 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ.
93.7K 2.6K 36
COMPLETED ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐’๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฅ ๐‚๐ซ๐š...