life as it is ↬ l.h

By meghan647

When indie is left orphaned and sent to an abusive adoption center. She befriends a boy named Luke Hemmings... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Seeking cover designers
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 54

125 4 0
By meghan647

We all hung onto the booy. Waves crashed on our backs.
"MY HAIR" Michael screamed. His hair was slowly losing its color. I laughed so hard I slid off the booy. Luke grabbed my arm and helped me back up.

"Mike I'll help you when we get home ok?" I said. He pouted his bottom lip. A wave splashed him again. "That's it I'm going in who's coming?" He said.
I raised my hand.

Michael and I began to swim back. I grabbed his arm as the waves crashed way over my head.
"You alright?" He asked. I nodded.
We slowly made our way back to shore. I quickly ran out of the water and to my towel.

Michael patted my shoulder.
"Your a horrible swimmer, almost got me drowned." He said. I laughed.
My phone buzzed next to me. I clicked it off. Luke and Ashton walked out of the water. I tossed Luke a towel. He shook his head and dried his hair.

He took a seat next to me and grabbed my hand.
"You ok?" He asked. I nodded.
We both layed down in the sand. Then I laughed when I heard Luke snoring.
"Calum!Michael!Ash!" I whispered "help me bury him"

We all began to cover Luke in sand. When we were done Cal grabbed a small cup and filled it with water.
Ash signaled for him to drop the water. Luke tried to spring up to find he was trapped under the sand.

"Ha alright guys very funny, now get me out!" He said. We all laughed and began to pack up. The boys and Megan started to walk to the car.
I leaned over luke. "want me to help you?" I said.

"Yes please" he pouted. I leaned in and softly kissed his lips. I pulled at his arm making no progress.
"Awe your stuckk" I pouted playfully.
Luke wiggled his way out and sat In front of me. I grabbed his hand, trying to pull him up and ended up falling on my butt.

Luke couldn't breathe because he was laughing so hard. I pouted my bottom lip. Luke stood up and gave me a hand.
"Come on, lovebirds, we don't have all day!" Michael screamed from the car. I laughed and Luke and I began to walk back to the car, hand in hand.

Luke and I hopped into his car. We drove back to my apartment. I grabbed my bag out and began to walk to my apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 822 94
Isabella smith is a teenage girl who has grown up with abusive parents and no friends. Her life hasn't been easy she's only ever had one person she...
1.1K 1 26
Luke Hemmings Fanfiction.
172K 4.7K 31
After enduring 11 years of her abusive father's torture, Reject has built pretty high walls around herself. She lived in her own little silent world...
13.9K 157 23
the one where luke falls hopelessly in love with michael's little sister and will do anything to make sure he doesn't find out