𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 ☠︎ 𝕾...

Galing kay Lex41ife

I'm brand new to the WWE franchise, I came from AEW and it seems it was a little more different than I though... Higit pa

Index
Saying Goodbye
Celebration

Big Win!

88 3 8
Galing kay Lex41ife

"I don't think I'll make it."

After coffee, Stephanie insisted we go out shopping for some reason. She didn't ask me to go shopping with her usually as it wasn't something we do a lot but I couldn't say no to the cute puppy face she was making. So once we were done with coffee we were in the car and off to the nearby mall.

Arriving at the mall, she grabs her purse and I grab my backpack. We were in the middle of a small conversation when a fan runs up to me "I'm so sorry I don't want to bother you but can I take a picture with you?" I've never said no to a fan so I pose for the picture and she takes it. Once she got the photo I pulled her into a small side hug and she freaked. out. She was squealing and I just laugh at her small little excitement "Thank you so much! I cant wait to see what you do next!" She says with excitement before running off to her friends and probably talking about her experience.

"How do you do it?" I look over at her with confusion "How do you always make time for your fans and so sweet." I laugh at this and look up at the sky "Because I remember being one of them." I say with a small frown on my face "Once, I met a wrestler when I was younger and I was over the moon. I ran up to him and asked for a photo but he let me down harshly and I my heart was shattered." I look down at the ground and sniffle a little bit "So I made a promise to become popular and never do what he did and if I did say no I would do it kindly no matter what kind of rush I was in." I can feel my eyes fill with tears but I just blink them away and look over to her. She notices my sadness and gives me a small hug "Well you did keep that promise, so i'm proud." I smile at the praise "Thank you." We get up to the door and I hold it open for her and she bows her head.

When we walk in she starts dragging me to a store "I know you might already have a dress for the ceremony, but your going to die when you see this." I laugh "Yeah ok." We walk over to the corner of the store and she grabs a dress and shows it to me. My jaw drops. It was a beautiful strapy dress, with chains, skin tight, but the thing that poked out the most to me was the patter on the dress. It was a deck of cards falling down in a spiral around the whole dress. It matched my gear which I thought was amazing. "I was thinking you could wear this at the ceremony, it fits your aesthetic perfectly." I instantly hug her "Im in love with it! it's so pretty!" I pause while letting go "I love you your amazing man!" She smiles at the praise and hands it to me "It's in your size so it should fit!" "I'll try it on! But should we shop for something tonight maybe?" She looks at me with a mischievous smile "You read my mind." we giggle as go around the store trying to find something cute.
☠︎
☠︎
No one should have let us go to the mall. We had arms full of bags from different stores. "Why did someone let us go alone." "I don't know but with all these cute clothes we are gonna rock anywhere we go." We laugh and place the bags in the back seat of her car some even had to go in the trunk. We separated them as best as we could so they didn't get mixed up and left for the hotel.

It took about 20 minutes due to traffic but we made it back to the hotel in time to get ready. Grabbing all of our bags was a hassle cause there were so many. We passed some people and they were looking at us like we were crazy, which we probably were, but we didn't care we were happy and probably over $5000 dollars more poor but we didn't care.

Waking into the hotel we tried to rush over to the elevator and get to the room quickly then we hear a voice from behind us. It was Kairi Sane. She was offering to help us and we definitely didn't turn it down. Stephanie had more bags so Kairi took some of hers in one arm and a little bit of mine in her other arm to not get them mixed up. When the elevator opened some people walked out and we walked in. Stephanie pressed the button and we started going up.

Once we got to our room and opened it we said goodbye to Kairi as she had to leave. She was very sweet and genuinely I loved watching her wrestle as well, her gear was also very beautiful. Watching her leave I wave goodbye to her one more time and close the door. I walk over to my pile of clothes and go to find a outfit for tonight.

Searching for a dress I decided to go with this cute latex dress with slits on the side of it in the color of Y/f/c. It was beautiful and I was in love with it. I matched it with a chained belt in that was black and some fishnets with cute boot heels. I was comfortable enough to change in front of Stephanie since we've been friends for years. Taking off my shirt I hear her whistle and I laugh at her "Really?" "Yes really girl." She places and hand on her hip and snaps causing me to laugh harder than last time.

Finally calming I slide on the dress and slide off my jeans. I then realized I need to put on the fishnets and lift the dress up a little so I can. Putting on the belt and shoes with speed all that was left was my jacket and makeup. The event started in 1 hour which was very late for Stephanie, so she gives me a hug goodbye and leaves. I get a message and it's all the info of the event and then I remember I never texted the gc back! Thank god they didn't spam me but there were quite a couple messages like "No I cant." and "It's a all women event." "stuff to do" "Congrats!" all of that stuff but one did catch my eye. Rhea said she was here "How come I never saw her?" but I just reply with a simple ok and thank you since I was trying to hurry. I run over to the bathroom to do my makeup and decide to match the color of my dress with eyeshadow, a little white glitter in the corner of my eye, bold eyeliner, and a little lip gloss for my lips. I didn't wanna go all out but still wanted to look cute.

Looking down at my phone I see I have 30 minutes till it starts so I grab a newly bought perfume and decide to use it. Spraying a few sprits on my body I then grab my backpack and continue out the door. I didn't run into anyone so they must all be there already and I had to call a taxi cause I didn't have anyone to take me. When I got down to the lobby a certain woman bumps into me. I look up to see a rushed Shayna, damn how many times am I gonna run into this woman? "Sorry sorry, wait  Y/n?" she pauses and so does my heart when she mentions my name "why are you alone?" I really need to calm down so I can get this out. "A certain person forgot that she is supposed to drive me so i'm getting a taxi." She looks like she is thinking before she talks again "You could ride with me, we are going to the same place right?" My heart stops, me? ride with her? holy shit- before I could think this threw my voice has betrayed me "Yeah sure." I say with a big smile and it seems my face has flushed more than it was when she bumped into me. "Then it's settled come on Ms.Hall of fame." She says the last part with a small laugh and I shockingly laugh at the name she calls me while following behind her.

We walk up to her car and she unlocks it and both of us get in. She starts the car and starts to pull out of the hotel parking lot. When we were on the road she speaks to me again "So" She pauses "Hall of fame huh?" I don't flinch or look her way cause I knew that my heart would explode just looking at her. "Well almost my ceremony is next week." "Ahh so almost, so your that good hm? You look young." I laugh at this and she glances at me in confusion "Im 35." I can hear a small sound of surprise come from her "Really? You look a lotttt younger." "You wouldn't be the first to say that, but yeah I guess to everyone I dominated the whole women's and men's division if you ask around." I keep looking out the window trying so hard not to lose my cool. We don't talk for the rest of the time and I keep looking out the door trying to control my breathing.
☠︎
☠︎
☠︎
☠︎
I was backstage watching the intense match between Kairi Sane and Shayna. I was definitely rooting for Shayna as I always have and I could tell we were getting close to the end. All of these matches were really good and I was having the time of my life but when I heard the count of 3 and Shaynas theme play I lost it all. I was hugging Rhea who was surprisingly still sweaty from her dark match. I was jumping up and down and was very very hyped, Rhea however was trying to calm me down since there was people staring. I laugh and breath heavily as I used a lot of energy with freaking the fuck out. Rhea knew about my crush on Shayna and she would always tease me about it but I didn't care cause god that woman looked so good right now. Still holding onto Rhea I can hear her laugh and I playfully hit her on the shoulder. I watch on the television of Shayna celebrating with her fans. She looked so adorable posing and doing whatever.

Snapping back to reality Rhea was pointing out that she was coming back stage and that I should probably calm down. She was laughing at me while I took deep breaths and sat down. "Oh shush." She calms down a little to speak up "I'm sorry I'm sorry it's not funny it's not." She is still laughing a little but officially calms down.

I got up cause I wanted food "You want food?" she thinks for a moment and agrees. She gets up and we both walk over to a food court to get some food. On our way we pass Shayna and I agreed to myself to say something "Hey! good job on the win!" She looks over to me and takes out her mouth guard "Thank you Ms.Hall of Fame." I roll my eyes with a slight smile and we continue on. Obviously I was blushing, it was hard not to every time I saw her "Awww is someone blushinggg." I hear Rhea tease a little bit and I shove her "Oh you didn't!" "Oh I did!" I smile but it instantly falls when I saw her start to come after me. Mine and Rhea's friend ship was if we were little kids, she was chasing after me and I was running to the food court.

Finally making it we decide to stop running and stop to get a breather. We were breathing heavily and laughing at each other, Rhea was the sweetest person I know and it was always fun to be with her. Giving each other a high five we walk over to where the food was and we grabbed plates to fill up. However while we were filling our plates Sasha Banks walked up to us, Me and her didn't hang out as much as I would want to but she was a pretty cool person. "Hey guys!" Me and Rhea replied with a hello and looked at her, food in hand. "So someone rented out a airbnb and we all decided to have a party there! It's kinda away from the city and more secluded. I wanted to invite you to the party!" Me and Rhea looked at each other before smiling and looking at Sasha "We accept" We said this in unison cause us all to laugh a small bit "Well I cant wait to see you there! Cya!" We say goodbye to Sasha and we start giggling excited about the party.

We go and sit down at a table to eat and start talking and catching up about what's been happening. Talking to Rhea was so easy and you didn't have to put all you effort into it. She always had something to talk about somehow and I loved listening to her stories.
☠︎
We kept talking and eating till all of our food was gone and we threw away our plates. However we heard a bell ding and cheering from the crowd meaning someone just won and it was time for Rondas match. I couldn't miss this so I grabbed Rhea by the arm and start going to the closest TV. I watch Ronda walk out and I smile. I never got to know her but she always seemed cool and I've always wanted to be her friend but never got the chance to.

I watched closely as the match began. Ronda was getting absolutely demolished by the twins and I felt bad but I kept my hope up. Heart stopping when she would get pinned and releasing a breath when she kicked out.

It was a intense match and I watched very closely maybe even more close than Shaynas match. This was the whole entire main event, one of been awaiting since I found out this match.
☠︎
After a agonizing 14 minutes, Ronda finally won and like Shayna I jumped up and yelled but this time so many other people did. She was a very loved person and watching her win was heart warming. Then I heard someone yell "COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE WITH HER!" All of the womens locker room gathered up and ran out from the backstage to go celebrate with her. I was at the front and I'm pretty sure everyone recognized me as a few people yelled my name and I just waved as celebrated with her. I was in the back with Rhea and was yelling with rest of the ladies and crowd.
☠︎
We were out there for a little bit longer but eventually we all went back stage and everyone was getting their congratulations in order. While I was talking to Rhea and Toni we all hear someone yell. "WHOS READY TO PARTY!" That's when everyone cheered and started disbanding and going back to the hotel to get ready.

Genuinely I was wondering how this party would go, but I know for sure it was gonna be fun.

Word count 2637

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...