๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง/๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By dickmatized

๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ. ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง. More

-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค
Yall authors wack.
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐ฃ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง
๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง)
๐๐จ๐›๐š (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง) 1/2
๐๐จ๐›๐š ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ง-๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ.
๐…๐ž๐ณ๐œ๐จ (๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘)
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 1/???
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 2/???
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘/???
๐๐จ๐ฑ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ’‹
๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ???
๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง
๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ-๐ฃ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง.
Caribbean????
Im hungry
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
Read it whore
๐ฆ๐˜ ๐ฐ๐‡๐ข๐“๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐€๐œ๐‡
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ
Beach day.
Coco puff 4/???
Graduation๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐ŸŽ“
The end frrrr
New book ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

2.5K 23 4
By dickmatized

Jenaé Vincent (Je-naé).

"Mom I don't wanna go to school!!!"
I said sorta throwing a tantrum in the car.

Mom:"Give me one good explanation you don't wanna go to school!???"

I just sat there not knowing what to say cause generally there is no good reason for me to not go to school.

I don't mind changing schools but the only downfall is I'm gonna End up as a loner...AGAIN!!!!!

At my last school I wasn't very popular but what can I say I was a "POPULAR LONER".

But my mom never really knew about it so I guess that's why she wants me back at school.

My old school shut down due to many complaints.

So here I am.

Mom:exactly you have no reason to want to not go to school so good bye.

She said while handing me my backpack. I just groaned and got out the car.

The school was pretty big. I just let out a sigh and walked into the school with my head down.

The halls were empty so I assumed classes have already started.

When I got to the office I got my schedule and the office lady was nice so she sorta guided me to class. And when I say guide I mean she told me the directions.

When I walked to my first class which might I add was my LEAST FAVORITE CLASS. which is maths....

I just knocked on the door and walked in.

When I walked in the entire class looked at me like they ain't never seen a girl before.

I just walked to the teacher and showed her my schedule and she looked it over.

Teacher:okay class this is our new student jenaé vincent. Please be nice.

She introduced herself to me and said her name was Aswill Wiply.

Tbh her nickname finna be miss ass wipe cause that's what her name sounds like.

Teacher:y/n you can go sit next to Javon.Javon raise your hand.

I saw a boy raise his hand so I just walked and sat next to him.

He had his head down so I didn't see his face but I just focused on what the teacher was explaining cause I'm like 50% good at math and the other 50 just went down the drain.

"Hi I'm Javon."

You:hi Javon my names janaé

[15 minutes later the bell rang]

This is where you normally make friends and stuff if your new because we have half an hour break.

But I don't wanna do all that so imma just explore the school.

While walking I saw a random door it said waltons in colorful on the door I was just about to walk past the door when I was literally dragged in.

I was about to sock whoever it was in the face but I turned to see jaden.

Jenaé:jaden what the fuck did I tell you about doing that one of these good days imma box you for real.

Jaden:yeah yeah whatever you ain't gonna do shit.

Just for fun i socked him in his throat but not to hard.

He started coughing while holding his throat.

Jenaé:yeah that's what I thought.

Then I started looking around the room and saw two other people. One looked like what's his name???? Javon from my math class and the other.

Jenaé:omg jaden is this your sister the one you said yo-

Before I could finish my sentence jaden magically got the power to snatch my body towards him and cover my mouth with his stank ass hand.

Jaden:I'll pay you one hundred just don't snitch [he whispered in my ears]

I just removed his hand from my mouth and said.

Jenaé:jaden says a lot about you.You must be jayla.

I wasn't about to snitch because who the fuck am I to refuse one hundred dollars????

Jayla just laughed and hugged me.

Jenaé:and Javon don't think I forgot about your bitch ass in the corner. Can y'all believe this bitch acted like he didn't know me in math today??!?

I looked at Javon with a fake offended look he just laughed and hugged me.

So how we know each other is because my older brother was on jadens baseball team till we transferred schools. But we use to talk up until last year when I lost their numbers and my social medias got banned.

Through the day I made friends with people and now me and Javon were being goofy and making a tiktok.

@onwardwanna.

Liked by onwardjbub and 200,000 others.....

Caption:y'all i got my wife back ❤️‍🔥😌

Comments:

Javons_wife:who da fuck is that bitch.
^jaylaamirahwalton:our wife Jenaé duh 🙄.

Jaylas_strap:she's so uglyyyyy
^onwardwanna:bitch you ain't even seen her face. 😑

@.Jenaé_is_bae

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

Liked by onwardwanna and 30,000 others....

Caption:new school who dis.🤪🤪🤪🤪

Comments:

I_eat_ass:it's probably so cool going to school with the Walton's.
^Jenaé_is_bae:it is really fun.

Onwardwanna:why does jayla have a mask on her face🤨🤨
^jaylaamirahwalton:bro it's like an eye mask it works😐😐

It's.Alex.official:y/n dm me.
^Jenaé_is_bae:bro get tf out of here your a catfish.

_______
Brooklyns note:

Hi everyone I've finally posted. I only posted today cause my other test is tomorrow so might as well update today.

Tomorrow is my last set of tests till next week so I'll post on the weekend.

I'll be updating my euphoria book Tomorrow. So I hope you guys enjoyed this cause it's been In my drafts for like two weeks but I've been to lazy to post it.

And go to my mf Javon wanna Walton book and pick a face claim please because the next chapter will include a face claim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.6K 70 7
Elizabeth grace Rhodes is Ava bekker and Connor Rhodes' daughter, theese are story's of theirs from when she was growing up. her age will change each...
1.7M 23.7K 160
"i'm just trying to stack my cash, pay off our mortgage, so what the fuck you want?" โœฟ - NO SEXUALISING, HE IS A MINOR.