The Unwanted Marriage Turned...

By angraz_karna

Welcome viewer s you may have read many books based on Mahabharata. Have you ever wondered what would have h... More

characters
character's 2
character 3
Chapter 1 (birth of Karna)
chapter 2( meeting with rishi dhruvasa)
chapter 3 (mistake's to regret )
Chapter 4 ( knowledge to gain )
Chapter 5(Test of worthiness)
Chapter 6(Pandavas &kaurvas return)
Chapter 7(Karna's surprising return to Hastinapur)
chapter 8(kala-pradrashan )

Chapter 2 ( blessings of boon's)

448 20 4
By angraz_karna

The beautiful rays of the Sun . Rising high and shining. Of the rays can be felt in one soul .

Author s prov -:

The great Rishi durvasa can seen meditating . Divinity flowing through him. Atmosphere of holiness and purity . Surrounding him .

Sometime later the king and the Princess arrived in the place. They bowed down to him joining hands showing respect to Rishi durvasa..
Rishi durvasa vision clear saying the Princess and the king moving to him . Sitting on the ground.

Rishi durvasa -: may the almighty bless you . Shower you with all the things you wish for.

( King and princes approving his words.)

Kunti bhoj-: thank you very much and we are glad to have your precious words for us and our Kingdom.

Kunti bhoj-: my lord i have small request for you that .my daughter wants to serve you . And take care of your comforts during ur stay here .

Rishi durvasa thinking for sometime and approves to king's request .

While kunti is very excited to serve the great rishi.with full dedication .

Rishi durvasa -: ok as you say . I will accept her service . But do the princess knows of my anger and curse ..

(King look s at the princes . And princes nods without saying anything . )

Kunti while joining her hand and says

Kunti -: yes acharya I heard about it . But I promise you that I will never do anything that will make you of angery .

Rishi durvasa -: very good princes I am happy to hear this From you . And I believe you words are absolute. Truth..

Kunti -: yes maha rishi . It is .

Kunti bhoj -: ok ; rishi dhruvasa now I shall take my leave. And now on wards my daughter will take care of. Everything .

******************************************************************
Author prov -:

During this period the princess has served the Rishi with pure dedication and took care of his compasion .while living nearly the stay of 1 month in the kingdom .

Now as the journey to continue . Rishi has called the princess because he wants to ... Bless her something with ...

The Princess comes to the place where the Rishi resides the great Rishi has called her for something important .as today is the last day of his visit . before leaving for next jouney. Forward.

Rishi durvasa -: have a seat.Princess .

Kunti-: ok acharya .

Rishi durvasa -: before leaving for my destination I want to bless you with a boon . Because you have tPlease me with utter dedication. during my stay here this time .

Kunti -: thank s rishi dhruvasa.

Rishi durvasa-: this is very special and powerful mantra which I am going to provide you with . You can call any God of your choice . and he May bless you with a child . Who possess his quality And strength.and you can use this Mantra only 6 times .so use it properly. And aslo...

Rishi durvasa-: don't use this Mantra before your marriage . Or this boon can aslo turn into a curse instead of blessings .hence use it
Appropriately and remember my words .

Kunti -: very much and I will remember it I am glad that you have blessed me with this boon .

Rishi dhurvsa -: don't tell about this to anyone . Have great Life ahead now shall take my leave . And aslo you can go ..

Before leaving I shall meet you Father .

Kunti -: ok . Now I shall go from here . Dhanyawad .

******************************************************************

Author prov -:

Fews day later the princes kunti in her room . Was engrossed in some though . Thinking about the boons she received the great Rishi . And also she was very much curious about its authenticity and truth .

"She doesn't believe in some random fantasy thought s .she some how have morden outlook to certain things and which she can't easily accept. Debating in her mind ." Felt by her heart it is true absolutely . But the mind is not able to accept it without having any proper proof of existence .

While she entered the room entered the princess room . Fully wind near the princess and sat beside her on the bed . Why she gently called the princess kunti . The Princess doesn't responded so bring her friend forcefully being her out of her thoughts . While kunti comes out of thought s she finds her Sakhi sat near her looking for some response to her query .
She respond s while cooling her nervesness. Spoke out..

Kunti-: sorry' ;Sakhi I didn't pay attention to your questions . I'm soo sorry . But leave that aside why you are here do you have any work left .

Priyamvada -: it's ok ; my friend. I am here because we have decided to go river ashwa. to the river Charmanwati. )

{Dear it' the river we're karna was left kunti in real and so he reached Hastinapur ganga river ghats to adhirath and radha found him so . they are karna s Foster parents }

Kunti -: oh ! ;Yes I forgot I am once sorry .ok let's go . And also yesterday I took permission from pitashree to go he acknowledged it postively but he said we will take few soldiers for our safety but I request him that we return soon . So there is no need for this . And at last agreed .

Priyamvada -: ok let's move on from here before we get late .

Kunti -: ok .

( moving Out of the palace . Princes Kunti had a basket with her because she wanted to collect some beautiful flowers from nearby place of the river . She wants to present it in front of Mata Parvati idol present in the temple of the palace . )

******************************************************************
Author s prov-:

It is the aswa river . where princess decided to visit and collect fragrance flowers . In basket.

Princes and her friend have just arrived at the Ghat of the river . They are just mesmerized to see the beautiful river flowing and having Greenery Beauty . Various kinds of flowers also it's the time of Sun sight making it more gorgeous . There is some time left for sun to go down and moon to take it's place .

The princess love the sunset. She is also able to see very near . Sun has the reddish colour layer surrounding the sky . Pure nature s beauty . And comfort ness can be felt. .

The Princess kunti remember s the boon given to her . . To share it with her best friend . Hope so Will believe her . So she calls her sakhi priyamvada who is bussy in collecting flowers from near by .

While priyamvada is Collecting the flowers there . her friends voice can be hard and gives response to her friend . By asking her why she called her. Does she's having any problem . Is something bothering her friend .princess you can share it with you if you feel so .

(Kunti nods in affirmative tone and says ..)

Kunti -: dear I call you because I want to share with you a small secret but you must promise me u won't tell to anyone even to pitashree .

(understand the serious ness priyamvada nods in positively .)

Priyamvada -: ok I promise but tell me fast . I am very much tense. Please ..

Kunti -: ok so listen . When Rishi durvasa visit our kingdom . He stayed for some time . And pitashree gave me responsibility to take care of acharya durvasa comfort s care . Till he is here . I did what I was asked to .

Last day when he was to leave from here he called . Told me that he satisfied by service and care so he wants to bless me with a boon . By using it I can evoke any God of my choice and bear child of his quality . But I can use it 6 time only . And also told me not use befor my marriage . That it's .

Priyamvada -: I am sorry' princess . But I am not able to accept it . ( Having small laughter on her face )

(Kunti is little upset because no one is believing her boon s authenticity . )

Kunti-: please stop laughing . Iam serious about it. I tell truth . How can I prove it .to my sakhi .

(Priyamvada stops laughing and keeps quite ) And she says ..

Priyamvada-: ok I am sorry' for having a laugh at it . But my friend for a minute I will accept it . But what about others . How will make
Them believe in your boon .

(Kunti agree s to it . So starts pondering how to prove her boon to her friend and. Others if they questions it . )

Kunti gets a. Small Idea . She says I woul try it once and see if what's happens . And it is true then she will request the god to not the child to her now but after her marriage .

Because she believes that God will accept his devotees request .

{ But Kunti is navie princess doens't know about the consequences of her actions now and in futures because it affect the whole of aryavart . }

Kunti-: ok if you are not believing my words . I will so you truth of my boon s mantra.

Priyamvada-: ok if does it will believe it.

Kunti-: who should i evoke .?

( Ask s to her friend )

Priyamvada looking here and there .she saw a the sun is few hours to set . ..
Priyamvada decides that princess Kunti must evoke Bhagwan suryanarayana .

Priyamvada-: I think you must evoke Surya Bhagwan to get his blessings .

Kunti-: yes you are right . I will call lord SuryaNarayan using Mantra of
Rishi durvasa .

Princes kunti Closes her eyes by taking the name of Surya Bhagwan Sumon him chanting the Mantra .

******************************************************************
Author prov -:

princes kunti body was shining . And there was positivity breeze . The sun which was about to set in the ocean of darkness and night.
Again Rose to its brightness peak . Shining high in the sky .with yellow race falling on the river of aswa and 2 person s . .

Closes her eyes due to the intensity of the sun rays falling on her . She can feel the temperature near her is rising and heat is very.high

Her Sakhi priyamvada has fallen into unconsciousness due to the sudden temperature increase ment . Somewhere far not much distance .but few step from river side . She is absolutely fine.

The sun can be seen approaching to the land. Ray's heating the whole Earth in its or it burn it down with his intensity completely.

The intensity of the rays slowest towns and the Princess open eyes and she can see a a very handsome man wearing a crown glowing like the sun .thou himself is the Sun god who is be known as suryanarayan Bhagwan .
Gives humanity the warmness by burning himself provide the lights without any discrimination . be any men &women's; yaksha Gandharva; rakshas and Asur

Princes was shocked and surprised to see the sun god. Came here to bless her .

(The mantra truly works which was provided by which dhruvasa . Yes it works.. but what will kunti now could do .)

Kunti-: pranam .

Surya Dev -: aayushman bhav.

Kunti-: are you truly Bhagwan Surya Narayan . Saying a dream or it's a reality .

Surya Dev -: Princess yes it's the reality . I am here because you have called me using them Mantra Prasad of Rishi durvasa .

Kunti-: please tell me dev why your heat doesn't burn ne down .how I am alive till as no mortal can tolerate you rays from less distance .

Surya Dev -: it is because I have reduce my race that is why you were not Harmed.

Princess looks here and there for her best friend and she she's her friend is lying on the ground and conscious and she went near her and checks sir wake up her and after sometime gain sir consciousness what happened . I don't know suddenly I felt heating near me and that is why lost my senses

Kunti-: are u okk

Priyamvada -: yess

Comes to the place where Kunti was before standing in front of Surya Dev priyamvada is shocked to see the ruler of navgrah s descends down to buh lokh.
.

Priyamvada-: pranam Surya Dev

Surya Dev-: ayushman bhava

Surya dev-: princess now you will be blessed with my son who has the same radiance as of me . He will be Replica of me. As he willnever discriminator . He will be the foremost warriors on this yuga of dawapar . I bless him with the kavach Kundal which purified his soul and mind and keep away the negative.and Kavach will protect him from every divyastra and even from the trishul and Sudarshan chakra
Of of Mahadev and bhagwan Narayan will not able to break it . As it is made of pure Amrit .he will be a Immortal because of his kavach .his Kundal glitter in suns rays . The most handsome man of future. In the whole of aryavart. Will bring a change in this world and society. he will establish a new society whose base will be Dharma and Karma . He is the great donnor so we will not send anyone empty handed who will ask from him the daan. Son will be known as karna one who is born with kundals and kavach. Different from another others mortals .

( Surya Dev Chants a mantra and after sometime the small baby is born . He is beautiful and innocent and kunti hands felt a some wait. In her arms .)

A small cry from the baby and her mother instincts arose. she took care of the child singing a sweet tone so he sleeps peacefully.while holding she is karn .as he is fast sleep .

Kunti-: please forgive me . I can't keep my child with me.because I am Not married. And my child will have to face social. Accusations for his birth . Before marriage and also it will tranish my father And my self respect and purity . They will try to question my character . Due which our lives will destroy once for all.

Priyamvada-: yes Surya Dev my sakhi is right .

Kunti-: I am sorry please take my child with you in Surya Dev . I am such an unfortunate mother not able to give my son no proper living . Because of my mistake his full life will be of struggle s.

Surya dev-: I am also sorry but I can't take my child with me because it's against the law of nature as destiny is written here he is made for great deeds . My son will always protect his family .

Kunti-: Surya Dev. Please understand my situation .

Surya Dev -: I very well understand but it's was ur choice to evoke a god to bear the child of his qualities I have . Done my work now it's your duty to keep my son with you .
. Did rishi dhruvasa Mention that you must not use this Mantra before your marriage or instead it may turn into curse . Told by the great Rishi you must have followed this advice it was for your well being . I can't help because of your
Mistake . I can let the whole be destroy because of your foolishness .

The Princess unable to accept the fact or reality .whatever maybe it's her mistake and she has to bear the consequences .

Surya Dev -: this is the first and last time you have done this mistake don't repeat it it's genuine advice for you princes . Take care of my son.

Surya Dev leaves from there and  leaving kunti with karna and priyamvada ...
******************************************************************
Now what will princess Kunti do
?

A mistake or a destiny plan . Let's find out?

How was this chapter , you like it my readers.

Ok now we will meet in next chapter let's find out what will happen next....

Target -50 votes

For reading this one..

Byee .........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 37
Destiny mourned the loss of not just great warriors, but also great people in the Kurukshetra war. One of them was Suryaputra Karn. Even the gods wep...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

53.5K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
41.7K 3.8K 66
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
12.3K 676 24
Gandharigarbha Sambhuta , the heir of Kuru Kingdom Duryodhan famously known as the antagonist , literally as a villain of the great epic Mahabharat...