Dreamscape

By -greeenn

(Obey me! Belphegor x male reader) "...Maybe I'd rather be asleep if it means I can be with you more." In whi... More

||N o t i c e||
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
-
-

-

1.7K 95 13
By -greeenn

"Lucifer?"

"...Diavolo."

"You have an unusual expression right now. Is it related to what you'd like to talk about?"

"..."

"...I see. "

Diavolo straightened his posture. "Then, I'd like you to take a seat."

Lucifer did as told and exhaled. "...Diavolo, to what extent are you planning to go for the exchange student program?"

Diavolo looked surprised by the question that seemingly came from nowhere. Then he smiled.

"...Ah, I think I know where this is going."

"...How so?" Lucifer leaned back in his seat, trying to relax.

"You want the program to visibly help Belphegor. Especially since Belphegor has seen it as nothing but a hindrance in the first place."

"..." Lucifer looked down on his lap silently. Diavolo then let out a loud and boisterous laugh.

"Then, I'm happy to oblige, Lucifer!"

"...Really?"

"Of course!" Diavolo mused.

"I had already been planning on extending the exchange program to ones who don't particularly belong in the three realms, so it's quite nice to have suggestions on who we should invite next."

"..."

"Then, does that sound good, Lucifer?"

"...Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 16.9K 27
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I don't deserve your love." "Everyone deserves love!" An Obey Me! x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (The universe and c...
28.7K 1K 30
(Mammon x GNreader) This is a Obey Me and Twisted Wonderland Crossover. Its a gender neutral reader. Might also be with the characters from Twisted...
88.7K 2.4K 101
"Just take my hand, everything will be fine, I promise just follow my lead" he chuckles holding out his hand for me to take, and in that moment every...
1.4K 22 10
Time to revisit your favorite demons! In these oneshots, you will go on many adventures with the brothers and side characters! Obey Me is a fun datin...