Timekeepers Sidekick (OLD)

Galing kay SugarLime83

Timekeeper hops into another Reality. Awaiting her was a powerful cookie. Higit pa

The Vanilla Kingdom.
To The Timelines!
The Clockbot War.
The Cookies Of Maddness.
Hollyberry Kingdom Disaster.
Sweet N Spicy Victory!
Grief And Sorrow.
Spiders And Threads!
The Dark Cacao Kingdom Nightmare.
The Dragon God.
Battle Of A Lifetime.
The Rise And Fall Of The Hollyberry Warrior.
The Darkness Resolves.
The End Of The Time God.
Writers Note! <3

Kingdom Lockdowns And Kingdom Madness.

112 1 0
Galing kay SugarLime83

News reporter: "breaking news. All of the kingdom's have been reporting to have begin lockdown because of two time traveling cookies. One of the royal cookies Hollyberry cookie of the Hollyberry Kingdom has been killed. The kingdom is in shambles because of the situation. If anyone has located Timekeeper cookie or Strawberry Crepe cookie please report to the almond police station as soon as possible."
[Timekeeper paused the video on her phone.]
Timekeeper: "Oh god. We messed up."
Truffle cookie: "I THOUGHT ALL OF THE ANCIENTS WE'RE DEAD?"
strawberry crepe: "in YOUR timeline they are. Not in mine."
Bellpepper: "We have to make something to wipe their memories or somethi-"
Timekeeper: "No. We have to kill all the ancients."
Truffle: "wait why?"
Timekeeper: "If we don't they'll find a way to kill us! We have to kill the cookies of darkness too! They have time tech!"
Strawberry crepe: "let me kill one!"
Timekeeper: "you can kill pure vanilla once we get there! Right now we gotta get Dark Cacao cookie! He has one of the most powerful kingdoms! We can't have that for long."
Strawberry crepe: "you heard the news! The kingdoms are in lockdown because the hollyberry kingdom fell apart!"
Truffle: "true.. But what if one of us pretends to be apart of the Dark Cacao kingdom?"
Bellpepper: "youre a genius! But it cant be timekeeper or strawberry crepe. They'll notice that it's them!"
Truffle: "I'll go. It'll be fun."
Timekeeper: "alright then.. Truffle once you're in an you are alone with dark cacao do your thing where you make the room go foggy and kill him and escape."
Truffle: "got it!and don't worry abou the key thing. I fan knit a swing and I can use pepperbot parts for the helicopter!"
Bellpepper: "ok!"
[Timekeeper and the rest of gang went on their way to the Dark Cacao kingdom]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

213K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
8.3K 67 3
One discovery, one mistake, one dangerous consequence. After centuries of peace, humanity is thrown back into the age of demons and it's up to the de...
14.6K 265 35
This story is inspired from, @redxg0ggled_b1tch .So pls check her out! The first few paragraphs will be the same as her story but the rest is from...
842K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...