COTE: The Unbeatable Class S

Door DiamondPhoenix5

The whiteroom is a place to create artificial geniuses. Our main protagonist Kiyotaka Ayanokouji is a member... Meer

Meet class S
Chapter 1: Today Is The New Tomorrow
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3: Hornykouji's Debut
Chapter 4: ANHS
Chapter 5: Negotiations

Chapter 6: Terror

1.6K 55 9
Door DiamondPhoenix5

Warning: This chapter is a little bit emotional.

Shirou Kimura's Monologue

Can I ask a question...?

If your life was threatened, what comes to your mind first?

I think I can answer that question for you,

Your answer is Running away, am I correct?

Living creatures are so predictable,

Even if you deny it, deep down you know that's your final decision.

If I remove that option from the equation what will you do?

Fight? Accept your fate?

For all human brains, those 3 are the only options you have.

But...

Have you ever thought of the fourth option?

What is the fourth option you may ask?

It is... being saved.

In possibly the last second of your life, you'd lose hope for your prince in shining armour.

Most of the human species, think with our emotions and our feelings and don't think about Somebody else's.

Humanity is beautiful yet... It's also harmful at the same time.

I'll explain why,

If humanity can manage to conquer new planets,

Humanity will just rebuild everything they had created on earth,

Factories, toxic wastes, chemicals etc.

After decades... The planet will probably be destroyed.

Can you tell me how many living creatures have fallen victims to the hands of humans?

Of course, you can't.

The number is probably more than the highest number you can think of.

Full-grown humans will just do the things our ancestors did to survive and that is to...

Kill

Children however are different.

Children are like an unwritten book, a blank canvas, fresh minds.

They will find new ways to survive, without killing, without destroying the habitat mother earth gave us.

Have you heard of the white room?

I will just settle on the answer that you have heard of it considering you are reading this story on your modern devices.

The White room is a cruel place.

They kidnap newborn babies, buy them, fake their deaths, adopted them from the orphanage, and do more cruel ways you have yet to think of. And for what?

They only lived to suffer.

Children are the most valuable resources reality has to offer and this.. facility just wastes them.

Their identities, personality, and their morality, and virtue depend on how you raise them.

This facility raises offspring's the cruellest ways as possible to mankind.

They raise children no matter what genes they have, either dumb or smart, strong or weak, athletic or not.

The facility wanted to prove that elites does not just from children that have good genes but also from how children are raised.

I... no, we are living proof of that.

I WILL SHOW YOU OUR POWER!

BEHOLD THE LIMITLESS POWER OF THE WHITE ROOM.

End of Shirou Kimura's monologue.

Chapter 6: Terror

Somewhere in the past...

"Another kid has faced his demise huh? I truly pity him, it wasn't his choice to be here."

"I agree with you... Onii-chan."

"Can you promise me brother... promise me to do your best so that both of us can come out of the Whiteroom alive."

"I doubt I will be able to keep that promise onii-chan. And frankly, you'll have a better chance of surviving without me, I've been the reason you've not been on top yet. I've been a big drag for you from reaching your true potential."

"Don't say that, we're twins, aren't we? If I can be an elite then so can you, there is nothing I can do without you being able to do it too."

"You really mean it, onii-chan?"

"I mean it with all my heart, Shirou, so... Will you promise me? Shirou?"

"I will, onii-chan."

1 week later...

"6 children have faced their demise this past week. The steaks are getting higher and higher, or is getting dangerous in here every second."

"Shirou...?"

"What is it onii-chan?"

"Do you want to escape this cruel place?"

"Huh? Does... This means you want to escape?"

"Only if you want to... I can never leave you here."

"B-but what if we get caught?"

"Don't worry, I will try my best so that we don't get caught."

"Well... do you have a plan?

" I have, remember the last 5 years? Rich sponsors of the whiteroom always come this day of the year at exactly 3:00 in the afternoon, by then... The whiteroom gates will be open for 3 hours and the guards will need to follow the visitors, that will be our chance to escape. But, there is a flaw to my plan, we need to go quickly when the security cameras are not facing, we are also unsure if there are security cameras outside the whiteroom so we need to be quick. So... are you in? Shirou?"

"I'm in."

I checked the clock, it was currently 2:55 pm, there is not that much time left before our plan transpire.

2:56,

2:57,

2:58,

2:59,

3:00,

The Whiteroom doors opened.

Welcome guests! I welcome all of you with open arms. One of the instructors was instructed to assist the guests.

After a while, they finally exited the entrance area.

"Come on Shirou, this is our chance!"

Hirou and I ran out the whiteroom gates...

So this...

This is the world outside those white walls? ... Its, it's beautiful. I stopped and was admiring the world I had missed out on for my whole life. I forgot that we were supposed to be running.

"Shirou! Run!"

I remembered what I was supposed to be doing.

I ran as fast as I could and tried to run as far from this place as possible.

Suddenly...

A guard spotted us and called for help to catch us.

"Oi! They're escaping!" The guard pushed a red button.

The whole whiteroom was flashing with red and dim lights while a loud siren initiated.

A large sum of guards ran out of the Whiteroom.

"Shirou! Run as fast as you can!"

The whiteroom was located deep in the mountains so both of us didn't know where we were going.

I looked up ahead, there was a river!

"Come on Shirou! Swim!"

The river's current was too strong!

I bumped my head on a rock and my leg got scared by a sharp tree trunk.

I couldn't swim not run any longer...

At this point, it's hopeless.

Hirou noticed my blood spread on the water, so he swam to me in an attempt to save me.

There were many obstacles like stones tree trunks and even carnivorous fish, but I can't stop the river current was too strong.

I bumped my head onto a rock once again and this time, I lost consciousness.

I woke up and I was In mid-air falling from the sky.

It seems that the river was connected to a waterfall.

I saw a figure coming laser and closer. It was Hirou, he dived down from the waterfall to save me.

He positioned himself to be aerodynamic so he would fall faster.

Finally, he reached me...

He hugged me tightly using his body as a human shield so I wouldn't get hurt from the impact.

*Splash*

The water finally made contact. I lost consciousness once again.

I opened my eyes.

I was beside the waterfall we came down from.

Beside the water was an exhausted Hirou, panting and attempting to catch his breath.

As soon as he saw me open my eyes he hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I dragged you into this mess. It's all my fault! If I never had tried to convince you to escape, we wouldn't be in this mess! It's my fault, it's my fault, it's my fault!"

"I'm okay, it was never your fault, it was mine! I was being a drag to you again, if I never existed you probably already have escaped that place."

"Please don't say that! We're brothers aren't we?"

"Search every corner of this place! Don't let them get away!

We heard yelling from Across the water.

"Shiro hide! I'll lead them away!"

"What! No you can't do that! I'll..., I'll follow you!"

"With those wounds? No! I won't allow to, this was my faulpt and I'm going to fix it."

"But"

"Stop being a disobedient little brother and do as I say!! Please!"

"Promise me, we'll find each other again."

He gave me one last hug.

"Now go! Find somewhere safe to hide!"

As he was moving away from me, I sensed a presence behind me I turned around.

*Bang*

Switch to Hirou POV

I turned around to see if Shirou was okay.

No...! No! No! No! No! No!

Shirou was shot in the chest.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghh!" I tackled the guard that shot Shirou.

I Simultaneously kept punching him with all my strength.

Two other guards came to his rescue and grabbed me with my arms.

"Let go of me! My brother! My brother! Help him!"

"Let go of meeeeeeee!"

A while later...

I was strapped to an electric chair

"This is a Lie detector, if you tell a lie, it will automatically activate the electric chair and kill you in an instant. So tell me... Who created the plan?"

I looked down in shame.

"It was Hirou."

"I can confirm, you are telling the truth."

Shirou, brother, I will not let your death be in vain, but for now..., lend me your identity.

|End of Chapter 6|

Author's notes: Hello beautiful people. So as promised I will reveal some of the Character's Past. So first off is Shirou Kimura's Past or should I say Hirou Kimura's Past because it turns out Shirou is not actually Shirou but instead his older twin brother Hirou. This may seem like ot doesn't affect the story at all but trust me, It will.

I got a feeling you got a little confused. I admit you got a little confused while writing this hahahaha.

Anyways bye

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
669K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
607K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc