γ€Ž π–πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ π†π€πŒπ„ 』 ᢠ⁴...

By arsonyarn

❝ π’Š 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’†π’… π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’Šπ’… π’Š οΏ½... More

π–πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ π†π€πŒπ„
πˆππ…πŽπ‘πŒπ€π“πˆπŽπ
𝐈. γƒΌTHE RED CARD.
𝐈𝐈. γƒΌAGAINST THE FLOWER FLOUR.
𝐈𝐈𝐈. γƒΌRECEIVING THE RED CARD.
πˆπ•. γƒΌGREATER ENEMY.

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

304 15 0
By arsonyarn

WICKED GAME 00 : 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 !

❨ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      LOVE IS NOT SOMETHING FELIX could stand nor is he fond of. In his eyes, love is simply a waste of time and a dangerous, wicked game humans idiotically indulge themselves in where only lies, heartbreak, devastation, and betrayal awaits. He loathes the thought of falling in love regardless if it's serious or just happy crushes, often finding them ridiculous and praising himself for being distant to the thought of love.

      So, it isn't really a surprise when he's seen around in nearby clubs and bars, specifically those kind that only VIP's are allowed to enter, with his hands all over the stranger he caught using his godly apperance and irresistible charm. Whether the stranger be a man or a woman, anyone would witness Felix making out with them before dragging them out of the place by the end of the night; a sight that every regular customers have already gotten used to.

      Call him horrible all you want, Felix could only sleep around with no strings attached no matter what the circumstances are, and would cut ties off without hesitation when a person claims to fall for him. He doesn't understand love, he never didー question after question slips into his mind whenever there's a couple walking past him, how can people believe in love when it only brings heartache and betrayal? How can they love so easily when it could only destroy themselves?

      Loving someone means giving them permission to ruin your life, your precious heart. No matter what he does or how hard he thinks, Felix still couldn't understand. What is so worth about love that people keeps risking their lives and hearts over and over again?

      All those fairytales that solely focused on love made him despise it even more than he already did, as if love itself is a poison he's been avoiding to touch or inhale, practically something that seem to be the death of him. The mere thought of love makes his skin crawl, blood boil with rage, and scrunch his nose in disgust without reasonable explanations that could be given to anyone, even to himself.

      Twelve years old Felix used to question himself and the universe about love. Asking someone else about their romantic experience, watching romantic movies or shows, reading fairytales or romance books, even searching about love on the internet, yet he couldn't bring it in himself to understand and was often left with nothing but frustration. Eventually, when Felix turned fifteen, he swallowed every bit of questions left on his tongue as his mind decided acceptance is the only way out of this constantly questioning madness and began to be convinced that love is just something he would never understand no matter how hard he tries.

      However, with acceptance came rebellion, thus becoming the boy whose body's littered with tattoos, who fucks anything that talks and walks, whose scent is mixed with coffee and addictive cologne, whose every move looks unintentionally sinful, who has irresistible charm.

      Felix has always looked enchanting ever since he was a toddler, but his rebellion seemed to have a positive effect on him instead of negative as he earned the godly apperance everyone's oh so addicted to. His best friend claims he's gotten hotter with tattoos than when he didn't have any.

      Though, just because Felix was blessed with his appearance doesn't mean his family were as well ー in fact, he and his stepbrother are the only ones known for being unbelievably and godly attractive, as if they came from the same bloodline, while his father and stepmother looked just above average. Felix believed he inherited most of the traits from his mother's side, including intelligence and divine looks, since her bloodline has practically been blessed by the Angels themselves.

      Meanwhile, Felix's stepbrother, Blue Saeklin Shinphossawat, believed he inherited his own father's traits all the way from mannerisms to appearance and didn't inherit anything from his mother.

      "Looking good as always, brother."

      That is the first thing Felix was greeted with when he strots down the spiral stairs of the Shinphossawat's mansion, Blue standing at the end with his arms crossed above his chest. Rolling his eyes, Felix playfully punches his brother's arm and earns a laughter in return as they both walk towards the dining area.

      Seeing american foods laid out on the ridiculously long dining table they have, Felix resisted the urge to roll his eyes for the second time today as he takes a seat near his father while Blue did the same near his mother, both brothers having unreadable expressions on their faces. Although Blue was half-american due to his father who passed away long ago, he wasn't fond of the american dishes his mother made simply because it didn't taste good at all.

      It's true when they say foods made by a horrible person tastes horrible.

      Lian Shinphossawat, their father, shifts his disappointed stare from the foods in front of them to Felix as the latter takes the utensils in hand to start satisfying his hunger without a care, despite feeling the disappointment radiate from him. "Felix, we need to have a talk about your behavioral problem." His stern voice saidー No, demanded, turning his stare into a glare.

      "There's nothing to talk about." Felix replies nonchalantly after swallowing the piece of bacon he shoved in his mouth.

      A loud clatter of plates erupted when Lian slammed his hands on the table in anger, causing Blue and his mother, Tanya, to flinch, startled. "There is, young man! What the hell is wrong with you, bringing a guy home like that? Do you know what damage can it cause to our reputation?" He yells angrily, glaring daggers.

      Blue abruptly stopped his hands that were cutting through a bacon as emotionlessness clouded his face from what Lian was implying. Felix raised his gaze to meet his father's enraged eyes, remaining calm and collected just to make Lian feel ridiculous for his sudden unwanted outburst.

      "Getting those tattoos and piercings are one thing, but bringing a guy here? You're crossing the line. Practically everyone in our mansion heard that jerk's moans!" Lian was practically red from anger, invisible smoke coming through his ears.

      Felix couldn't help but chuckle, remembering the way he ran his hands all over that guy's body and overstimulated him, lust appearing in his eyes before being replaced by amusement. "That's a good thing then. At least all of our servants now know how much amazing I am in bed." He smirks cockily and winks at the servants lining up few meters away from their table, seeing them blush and avoid eye contact.

      Blue almost chokes on his bacon, but covered it up immediately with a cough and a sip of his water, also amused.

      Disgust crosses Lian's face at his response, which caused both Felix and Blue to give him an amused look, unbothered. "Know your place, Felix. You are the Shinphossawat's heir. Fix your behavior and quit sleeping around with guys."

      Raising his brows, Felix tilts his head and narrows his eyes slightly, making the arrogant male feel uncomfortable all of a sudden under his piercing, calculating gaze. "You're saying I could only sleep around with women? You do realize you sound really homophobic right now, don't you?" Despite having a calm tone, he was practically using his words as weapons and assaulting his father with it.

      Seeing Lian's hand twitch just merely above the table, Felix knew just the right words to silence him. "Let's say the public knows I sleep around with both men and women. If I stop sleeping with men and they ask me why, I'll admit you forced me to because you couldn't bare to deal with the fact your son can choose a man over a woman to marry. I wonder how they'll react finding out their kind, generous, idealistic man is raging with homophobia." With a sarcastic smile spreading across his lips, Felix leaned on the table and gave him a daring look mixed with amusement.

      Unable to keep eye contact, Lian forced himself to look away without uttering a response as he proceeds to eat his breakfast and glances at Tanya across the end of the table, who kept silent knowing Felix would only dismiss everything she says while Blue would pretend she didn't exist. Satisfied with the silence that swarmed the dining area, Felix goes back to eating his own food.

      There's a reason why both Felix and Blue aren't fond of Tanya ー it's not like they're fond of Lian either, but their resentment towards Tanya is worse than towards Lian solely because she isn't as nice as she seems to be.

      When Felix's mother was still alive, Lian used to see Tanya behind her back and pretend nothing was wrong. After they were caught, Lian idiotically chose Tanya over her, unknowingly feeding Tanya's ego as she started to harrass Felix's mother until she fell into depression, becoming exhausted of mistreatment from her supposed-to-be husband and his mistress. Tanya even pretended to accidentally knock over a boiling water and spilled it on her arm, causing third degree burns. Eventually, Felix's mother couldn't take her misery anymore and took her own life.

      Felix loathed Blue at that time, often spitting insults and fighting him every chance he got. However, back in Shinphossawat's old home, when they caught Tanya standing on top of the stairs towering over Felix's unconscious grandmother on the floor at the end of the stairs, Felix was surprised to see tears streaming down Blue's face with betrayal written all over his expression, and consoled him as a brother. Tanya admitted afterwards on pushing Felix's grandmother down the stairs just because she didn't agree on their engagement, even claiming she hadn't meant to do it, but the brothers knew she clearly meant to push her.

      Lian blindly married Tanya despite both Felix's and Blue's hatred towards her, as well as the incident. After everything that happened, the way they treat their parents seems justified.

      "I'm gonna go now, want to ride with me?" Felix questions Blue when he's done with the breakfast, standing up from his seat and walking over to one of the servants to wear his leather jacket that they were holding up.

      The younger Shinphossawat stands up without bothering to finish his breakfast and grabs his bookbag from the servants, ignoring Tanya's calls that he hasn't yet to finish the food. Smirking amusedly, Felix takes the car key out of his pocket and bid the servants goodbye before strotting away and out the front doors with his brother, leaving their parents behind.

      Unlocking his black Lamborghini and getting inside, Felix turns on the engine with his key and smiles at his brother, "Ready to break the speed limit?"

      Blue clasped the seatbelt around him and grinned back, eyes twinkling in excitement. "Hell yeah!"

      With that, Felix steps on the gas and speeds off without a care for the speed limit or tickets, one hand gripping on the steeling wheel tightly.

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

i think apo's somehow perfect for felix, specially his height, body built or shape, and tattoos. i feel very satisfied that i chose him as face claim. of course, you don't necessarily have to imagine apo as felix; if there's someone else that you can imagine as felix, go ahead.

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑

Blue Saeklin Shinphossawat
ーtay tawan vihokratana

i can keep you company if my brother hurt you that much, but you can't fall for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 813 29
Y/n is a girl from the real world who got teleported in a drama called F4 thailand, which she hadn't even finished watching. Four boys with rising po...
421K 16.9K 67
π‹π’π€πž π…πšπ­π‘πžπ« π‹π’π€πž 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐧𝐨𝐭
1.4K 81 15
hello guys I do not own f4 Thailand , it's just my story this story contains rape manipulation bully violence if you are not comfortable with this st...
293K 18.2K 46
𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒏 π‘Ώπ’Šπ’‚π’ π‘Ώπ’Šπ’‚π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ 𝒐𝒇 π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’π’‚π’Šπ’“π’† π‘Ώπ’Šπ’‚π’ π’‡π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š. π‘Ύπ’‚π’π’ˆ 𝑩𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒏 π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄...