bandom oneshots

By princeyprep

mcr + fob + p!atd + 21p requests open More

mosh pit [peteky]
50 shades of way [frerard]
can't sleep [trohley]
pretty girls [peterick]
destroya (my ass) [frerard]
if you've got the time [peterick]
rivals [jalex]
always [ryden]
i can't help [peterick]
THE FRAT AU [multiship]
leave your lover (leave him for me) [peterick]
love at first sight (peterick)
what happens on tour.. [multiship]
??? (peterick)
good shit right there (peterick)
42 (petejoetrick)
concept; happiness, reality; life (trohley)
you don't get it (peterick)
yo moon eat a dong (ryden)
the meme team (peterick)
sp00ky (peterick)
first date (brallon)
homesick (ryden/brallon)
TALK ME DOWN [peterick]
trash (petekey)
you (ryden)
amnesia (joshler)
some stuff that needed to be said
.regret. (frerard)
click (joshler)
do i wanna know? // petekey
#sinsquad (ryden/joshler/petekey/Sin)
sidekick // joshler
new account (PLEASE READ PALS!!)

HELLA GAY TECHIE AU [frerard co-op w/milly]

2.1K 94 178
By princeyprep

A/N - Co-op fic I did with the everlovely Milly [floatingfelines]

shes lame asf

I did every odd-numered paragraph btw

En-fucking-joy

The fucking phone was broken.

Frank groaned angrily, flicking his long bangs out of his eyes as he threw it across the room for the billionth time. With a sigh, he grabbed the smashed device, making his way [heh, WAY] downstairs to the help desk.

"Phone's broken." Frank mumbled, placing it on the desk with a light sigh.

"Yeah just a little bit," the guy at the desk chuckled. Frank looked up the glare at whoever that asshole thought he was, but instantly was taken aback by how attractive the guy was, with his flaming red hair and hazel eyes.

"I've just got a bad temper, I guess." Frank laughed shakily, a soft blush crossing his cheeks; he cursed himself for acting so weirdly around someone so fucking attractive. "You most certainly do, from the looks of it." Cute Tech Guy tucked his obnoxiously tomato red hair behind his ears, smiling gently as he turned to talk to the other three people at the help desk. "Patrick!" He called, "Stop flirting with Pete From Accounting and get your ass over here, can you see if we can salvage.. this?" As he turned back, Frank noticed his name tag; it read "GEE!!! :)" - something he found super adorable.

"I was not flirting!" Some other guy - probably Patrick - huffed, emerging from behind the desk. "Wow, what happened to that thing? What even is that thing?"

"It was a phone," Gee laughed. "We'll see if we can fix it for you..."

"Uh, Mr. Iero. Frank Iero," Frank told him, sticking his hand over the desk for Gee to shake. "Thanks Gee."

"Gee...?" The redhead trailed off, confused, before looking down at his name tag. "PETE YOU SHIT YOU CHANGED MY NAME TAG AGAIN?" His outburst was followed by a loud noise that could only be described as a cackle.

"Awesome. Uh, thanks again. I'll come back again if anything goes wrong..?" Frank laughed nervously, fixing his sleeve awkwardly. 'Gee' grinned, waving awkwardly; Frank felt his heart pound as he watched Gee turn back as he moved to leave.

"He's cute." He heard Patrick whisper, the smile obvious in his voice.

"Mmm, he was. Iero. What is that, Italian?"

"It's Greek, actually."

"Whatever. He's not my type though, Patrick, so.. don't get any thoughts." There was the sound of something hitting someone, and Patrick's loud, "Hey, no fair!"

Frank couldn't help but laugh. Even the nerds at the help desk had more fun than he did.

——-

The phone was returned to him, good as new, the next afternoon. Frank's manager called him, and told him exactly how bad he had been doing that week, apparently. He just grit his teeth before the manager hung up. In a surge of anger, Frank launched the phone at the wall across from him.

Shit, he thought. Well now I can see that hot dude at the desk again.

"Mr. Iero!" Patrick greeted him as he sheepishly made his way back to the help desk. "Gee's not here but he sai- Oh my god, what happened this time?" The strawberry blond boy raised his eyebrows, turning over the just-about -destroyed device in his hands.

"My manager's a dick, and I got pissy, so, well, the phone managed to fly out of my hands and fell into the wall." A sheepish smile accompanied his confession, and Patrick rolled his eyes.

"We should get you a fucking life-proof case or something." Gee's voice cut in, "Although you'd  probably break that too." He just about fucking giggled, the little shit, and Frank sighed exasperatedly. "So, can you fix it?" His voice rose a few octaves in hope. Gee shrugged, before nodding. "We'll probably have to wipe it though; your data should all be on your computer, I hope?" He said sternly, one eyebrow slightly raised. Frank nodded; after his old phone had been wiped by some psycho chick on the desk that'd found out he was into guys and not her, he'd made sure to keep his files up to date, and religiously checked them. "Awesome," Gee grinned, and Frank's heart melted a little, "I'll email you once it's been fixed."

Frank just nodded, not trusting himself to speak, and returned upstairs. When did I get so easily flustered? He wondered, shaking his head slightly as he felt his cheeks heat up the slightest bit.

He returned to his office, and shut the door to find a bleached blonde guy standing behind it with his arms crossed and a huge scowl plastered across his face.

"Uh...hi?" Frank questioned.

"Your phone sure 'breaks' a lot," the man growled.

"...Yes," Frank replied, shooting an extremely confused look at the guy.

"If it's just an excuse for you to flirt with Patrick, I swear to god Iero, I will end you."

"I...what? No! No man don't worry, I have no interest in Patrick like that, Jesus."

"Oh so you like Gerard then? He lied about not liking you, I'd totally go for it," The bleach blonde smirked, demeanor completely changing from ten seconds ago.

"Thanks...whoever you are."

"Oh, my bad, I'm Pete. See ya!" Pete called before literally skipping out the door.

What the everloving fuckshit was that? Frank thought, even more confused.

——

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Frank literally threw his head back and screamed, alerting one of the girls from the office beside him. Her dark hair was let loose, and she wore glasses, of course;  she gave him a confused look, equal parts worried and weirded out.

"Jesus Christ, Iero, you sound like someone just killed off one of the main people in your OTP! You okay, dude?" She leaned casually against the doorframe - Frank's mind whirred, trying to remember her name [Molly? Mindy?]

"I'm so fucking done with this phone, Milly, I swear to God." He groaned. "Fucking virus. All my contacts corrupted. Emails deleted. You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

"Oh my fuckin- QUINN! DUDE! IT WORKED!"

"Wha-" Frank scowled. "Why the everloving fuck did you do that!?"

"Me?" Milly feigned innocence, "Blame Quinn, that's what everyone else does. Although in this case, it was her. And me. Oops. Better go to the help desk.." She smirked, before bolting back to her own office, cackling like an idiot.

I swear to God, I'm going to personally fucking  kill Milly Wayne and Quinn Roberts. Maybe after this, though.

"Uh, hey Gee!" He called out once he reached the help desk.

"Phone broken again?" Gee chuckled.

"Everything deleted by Quinn. I'm going to kill them. Although it may have been Milly, I'm not sure. She's a cryptic little shit," Frank sighed.

"Those little craps deleted like half of my statistics for a grant I was working towards for new equipment for new repair stuff. I think they did it just so I'd be forced to spend time with Pete," Patrick chimed in. "Maybe they want you and Gerard together - I MEAN WHAT NO I SAID NOTHING BYE!" Patrick shouted before running over to Pete's desk and cowering behind it.

"Oh my god, what are they, the Office Shipping Squad?" Gee laughed.

"Honestly, yes, they are," Frank agreed.

"What else can you expect from Shipping and Management though, am I right? God, I'm going to fucking kill them."

"Not if I get to them first." Gerard smirked a little, "Although I'd probably let you have them; it'd be fairly entertaining to watch Quinn "Fucking-Fight-Me-Then" Roberts in an actual fight." He laughed warmly; Frank decided right then and there that it was a fucking amazing sound, and made him warm right down to his toes.

"Are you going to, though? Like, actually? Because otherwise I'll just have to attack them both with staplers or something." Frank giggled.

"Mmm, don't hurt them though. Well, not too much." Gerard flashed him a warm grin, before frowning slightly as he heard yelling and thumping from a nearby office that Frank recognised as being his friend Ray's; about eight rolls of industrial-grade sellotape was across the door, essentially trapping Ray and whoever else had the misfortune of being in there at the same time in.

"They've fucking taped in Mikey and Ray!" Gerard cackled, "I'm not even mad this time; maybe now Mikey will actually admit he's at least half homo."

"Oh my god, they really want us all to be gay," Frank laughed.

"Probably because they're both pining after each other and don't want to admit it," Gerard smirked.

"Maybe we'll just lock them in a closet, see how they like it," Frank chuckled.

"Been in a closet for five years, Frankie! It's no fun!" Quinn yelled, smirking

"SAME MATE!" Milly shouted, highfiving her co-worker/partner in crime.

"MAKE THAT THREE!" Gerard called. Milly looked at him, utterly horrified, before it dawned on him what exactly he had said. "OH MY GOD NO NOT THAT KIND OF THREE! NO THREESOMES!"

"DAMMIT!" Milly shrieked.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASEXUAL?" Patrick called from behind Pete's desk.

"I AM BUT IF I WASN'T I'D TAP GERARD! AND IF HE WAS STRAIGHT! WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING?" Milly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I DON'T KNOW, WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP!" Frank shouted. "Anyway, thanks for fixing my phone."

"No problem!"

"So, Gerard.." Frank swallowed nervously, "Is your name Google?" Gerard looked confused, before Frank continued, "Because you're everything I've been searching for."

"Is your name Wifi?" Gerard leaned forwards across the desk, his face a few centimetres from Frank's, "Because I'm feeling a connection."

"Am I using Apple Maps?" Frank smirked, moving his face a little closer, "Because I can't stop getting lost in your eyes." Before Gerard could reply, Frank kissed him, gently; although Patrick's loud, supportive yelling, Quinn and Milly's loud fangirl screams of "OH MY FUCKING GOD" and Mikey gagging because of how gay, made him pull away sharply, cheeks tinted pink. Gerard smiled shyly, before smirking and grabbing the front of his shirt, curling his hands through his hair as he kissed his passionately, only pulling away when Quinn threw a screwed-up paper ball at his head, yelling for them to get a room.

"Oh, believe me, I think we will. So, your office, or mine?"

and then they had GAY EMO OFFICE SEX the fucking end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.6K 11
Ouran.... :p I might write Haruhi but only in MaLe FoRm I'm also taking requests. Once again slow updates so don' t expect me to update 24/7 I get SU...
60.1K 1.8K 50
⠀"do you remember me?" ⠀ ⠀bottom!eric x top!male!reader ⠀instagram au ️⠀©gothkyu
723 29 13
•.° ⚣ 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐔𝐫𝐢𝐞 ⚣°.• •.° 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔? ...
3.4K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut