Tainted Love (Completedโœ”๏ธ)

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Bidisaa

Nicholas Dawson the famous business man of US have to marry Naomi Gellar although he is against Marriage, lo... ืขื•ื“

Authors note..
1.YOU!!?
2. Is she 10??!!
2(ii).Bound to Marry
3.Meet at the church
4.Do you want to Go?
5.He is returning today
6.He is here!!
7.What the heck!!
8.I cant love you
9. Am I that bad??
10.Running from the past
11.Protective towards her (part 1)
12.Ptotective towards her (part 2)
13.I missed him..
14.My house (part 1)
15.My Home (part 2)
16.We should!!!
17.Why did you agreed??
18.Is she your Girlfriend?
19.We are friends now..
20.Is everything okay??
21.You were really busy
22.Dont avoid me please
23.Growing feelings
24.You wont understand!!
25.Hey Mr Dawson
26.Why didnt you tell me!!
27.She Imprinted on my soul
28.Is she the one?
30. Running from the past part 2
30.Time is flying fast
31.Will you come with me?
32.No way
33.Event Day
34. 360ยฐ turn
35. Distant
36.Why me? **
37.cheers to my fate!!
39.I am sorry*
40.She is alive..
41.Another Chance?
42. I will never let her go..
42.November 7
Author note*
TAINTED LOVE SEQUEL
Book Video

38.Get out of here!!

611 15 5
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Bidisaa

NICHOLAS POV

The pang I am feeling inside my heart is unbearable. I hate this feeling . I protected my heart for so long, just to get ripped apart again.

Was I overthinking and misreading?

But she just let me touch her!!
Or was it normal for her??

Ughh!! The ache is returning. It feels like someone is squeezing it... I definitely a fool to get involved in this shit again... I shouldn't have let my guards down...

I shouldn't have.

I really loved her though,
Breaking all the walls around my heart I let her see all my misery.

It will be selfish to force her into something she never wanted..
After all her heart never belonged to me..

But it still hurts, it hurts to see her happy with someone else who isn't me. It enrages me ,make my blood boil to see him touch her what I thought belonged to me.

I am still comforting me saying that she is still my friend and I cannot just react like that. I promised her to be their for her. I am her friend.

Holding my emotions inside me is really difficult for me. I just can't switch off all my emotions like I used to...

God played me well again...

My thoughts are interrupted by a ping on my laptop, and see a mail popped up from an unknown source...
And reluctantly I opened the mail and i froze immediately.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My rationality is getting faded away with the anger boiling inside me....

Whatever I said to calm my heart isn't working anymore....
I closed my eyes, how could she??

She isn't mine, never was and never will be....

But the picture still enrages me to an extent where I might take a drastic step which I will regret later...

*******

THIRD POV

Naomi enter the house after the work.. She decided to clear everything. She decided to speak her heart out although deep down she knew this relationship was never supposed to work out...

But last night she come to the conclusion that it is today or never.
Throughout the day she was engrossed in her own thought. If this confession don't work properly what will she do??

'No worries' she thought... She will anyway leave this place in few days...
She was so lost in thought she didn't realise the mansion is too quiet and dark to be true...
She enters her bedroom.
And that's when she felt someone looking at her..

"You are back!! " She heard Nicholas's voice.. But to her surprise he sounds too cold and emotionless..

"Y.. Yeah... Why are you sitting on the dark?? " She laughed nervously but little did she know she is infuriating him more..
Her nervous and confuse laugh seemed like a mockery to Nick...

She switch on the light to find their bedroom is a complete mess.. Things are on ground.. She froze in her place to see nicholas sitting with a messy hair, loosened tie, shirt Untugged... His eyes red...

Red with rage and alcohol..

"Were you drinking? " She asked getting closer to hold his face involuntarily..
But when he looked directly at her eyes she stoped in her path, her hands stop in the mid air.

"Where were you? " He asked coldly...
"I was in my office " She said confused...

"How long will you lie to me??... Do you think I am stupid Naomi Gellar??" He screamed with disgust in his eyes...

Naomi flinch due to his change in tone. He never looked at me with so much disgust she thought.

She is too stunned to speak because she never seen him like this... And she is getting more confused and concerned.

"Why will i-" She got interrupted when a roll of papers were thrown at her...

"Couldn't you wait atleast till the end of our contract!!!.... Are you so desparate to get fucked ,that you couldn't resist!!.......How could you play with my reputation and my image!!!!......." Nicholas took a deep breadth as he was lacking oxygen...

Nicholas felt like someone is squeezing his throat and lungs preventing him to take regular breadth and the pain in his heart making him close his eyes.

Only question running in his mind..
How could she??, wasn't i enough ever!!!'

It's not about reputation ,although he accused of her that. He wanted answer. He isn't in his sense anymore.
He want her to feel the pain, the same pain she is causing to him.

Naomi looked at the image,and couldnt believe what she saw..... She wanted to clear everything and tell him everything today....

She wants to hold him hug him and begg him to trust her that the picture isn't true. He have to believe her,he needs to trust her. Will he not believe me if I try?? but what she hears next refrained her from doing anything she thought...

Nicholas didn't even realise what he is saying or he is going to say because long ago he stoped thinking from his brain and gave the whole control to his emotions....

His emotion is overpowering every rational sense of his. Only thing he is thinking now to hurt Naomi like she hurt him...

He didn't even realise when he utter the next word.

"I thought you were different, but how can i be so blind... Definitely you were desparate... And may be that's why you slept with me too..... I should have understand why were you so distant suddenly...got back with your college boyfriend...is he a good fuck?? That's why you couldn't resist him!!! " He laughed maniacally....

"And that's why whole media saw you sucking each other face in public... What are they saying do you know!!

NICHOLAS DAWSON TASTING HIS OWN MEDICINE ?

POWER COUPLE NO MORE?

Gossip media and social media have more pathetic things to say.. People are laughing at me!!
They are saying I couldn't satisfy you, some saying I have veneral disease, some saying I am a pathetic lover, some says

I DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED....

Do i deserve this??? Tell me.... "

He screamed rubbing his face, pacing on his room... And by now whole mansion heard everything...

He is holding his hair tightly and tugging it. His head ache is too much to talk anymore. His breath is uneven and ragged. He could not breath anymore....

Naomi still with  hope move forward to hold him and hug him from back she still want to believe their is a chance for them. She just can't give up so easily. Even after the insult she want him to listen to her and believe her.

But Nicholas pushed her and she fell in the floor with a thud. Everything suddenly become silent around her. Her eyes widen and for a second she didn't even realise what just happened ,she didn't felt a pain....

Because of her shattered heart which is in extream pain now...

"Couldn't you stoped yourself from whoring around for few fucking days...??? You could have just told me i would have gave you my room for you two to fuck!!!!! But no!!!! " He said not even realising that he pushed his Naomi.

He didn't even realise he not only hurt her emotionally but now physically too. It wasn't even his intention to hurt her physically.

He didn't even realise what he said out of anger but what he just said he cannot take it back anymore...

It's too late...

Nicholas suddenly turned, to find her sitting on the ground,he didn't even cared that Naomi is in extream pain caused due to the fall.. He didn't even try to pick her up..

It's like all his love and concern is suddenly vanished....

"Get.Out.Of.My house now!! I have had enough" He said while taking out Naomi's clothes from the closet ..

"Go out noww, you don't deserve to be here... I HATE YOU" he said and threw the clothes to her face... Naomi closed her eyes due to the imapact.

Naomi never allowed anyone to behave like this to her... If it was other days she could have slapped or given answer to him... But she just numbed herself from the pain...

The humiliation ,the hatred, everything is too much for her... Her words will no more convince him.. Because he doesn't trust her...

Relationship are based on trust which is definitely missing...

She stood up and decided to leave and never come back here... She had enough... Nicholas just become successful to break her once again..

She tried to say good bye but
" Get out you whore!! And thank you for using my emotions.. I am glad I NEVER LOVED YOU " And that was the last piece she needed to hear to close her walls again...

She just left and went to God knows where...
And Nicholas on the other side become more destructive and broke the glasses around him and cried his heart out....

He didn't even realise his hand is bleeding.. And like that he faint due to exhaustion...

And like this two immature people break each other hearts again due to lack of trust and lack of communication.. But no one is to be blamed because they both have their traumas which clouded their senses to such an extent they didn't even realise what they did....

*********

Two days passed without Naomi. Nicholas made himself busy blocking social interaction....

His maid Ms May found him lying on the floor with bleeding hand next day after the fight... Thank god he is saved before anything could happen..
Mr Dawson heard everything but this time he didn't say anything to Nick believing it's his battle.. He should know what to do..

Nicholas currently sitting on his office reading new contracts.. When a phone call came from an unknown number.. He picked

"Yes"

"Hello my friend. " Man from the other side speak..
And the rage started boiling..

"What do you want Mr. Xavier?? You are no more a shareholder here" Nicholas said coldly..

"I have a better thing than your shares Nicholas.. You know that"xavier laughed..

And suddenly a file popped up in his laptop and he opened..

"Thank you for leaving her Nick.. I got my treasure back... " He said.. And Nicholas kept looking at the photo...

Naomi's is laying on a white sheet naked!!, ... Her fair skin is shining due to the sun ray .... Xavier is on top of her kissing her lips .. Her eyes closed, most probably sleeping...

Her neck and chest are full of hickeys... And bites...

'So she actually return to her lover' Nicholas thought... ..

"Are you done Xavier" Nicholas asked nonchalantly..

"No ,so do you want to talk to your 'wife'" Xavier said in a mockery tone..

"I don't have a wife anymore, she is dead for me. Do. You. Get. That!!..so what the bitch do i dont care.. Fuck her, love her do whatever you want I don't care" Nicholas said cutting the call fuming in anger....when he couldn't control he punched the wall beside him causing blood to come out again ...

I have to forget her he thought..

********
NICHOLAS POV

Four more days passed and I am doing great.. I don't care anymore.. I don't feel anything...

I repeat Continuously when I heard a phone call...

Caller id read Naomi's mother...

Few days back Noami's father called apologising me on behalf of her daughter although I didn't wanted that... News were spread in the internet platform...

"Yess Maam" I greet her..

"Son- sorry i mean Nicholas, did my daughter contacted you or do you know where she is?? I couldn't contact her... Her father already disowned her after the news.. But i cannot..." She started sobbing...

How can she be so irresponsible??? I mean I get that she is enjoying her life but that doesn't mean she will avoid her mother..

"No maam i dont have any contact. But if I get any news I will inform you" I said and cut the call...

I didn't call her rather I called Roni

"Hey Roni" I said..

"Yes, what do you want? " She asked in a cold tone.. I get that because Naomi is her friend..

"Can you tell your best friend to contact her mother, she is worried" I said and about to cut the call..

"What do u mean?? I don't know where is she?? Isn't she at her home? Its been a week since I talked to her" She asked little paniked now I am suddenly worried...

I guess I am still stuck.. I still love her... Even after what she did..

"May be she is with her boyfriend" I said without any emotions..

"Who?? " She asked.. What???

"Xavier!! " I said although I still feel pathetic when the image of her naked with him flash on my mind..

"No way!!!! " She said panicked..

"What do you mean?? " I asked confused...

"Xavier can't be her boyfriend!!... She even tried to tell you that day when you asked her to leave.... Xavier is not a nice guy... In college days Xavier and Naomi started talking but soon Naomi realised he is little weird but not in a good way..
He was too possesive although Naomi never consider him as her boyfriend..
He onced Forced Fully kiss her in public and even tried to abuse her....

But then suddenly he vanished one day leaving a message that he is sick...
Nicholas!! I am scared for her now...." Roni started sobbing

And now I feel like a stupid... The images I saw were all lie?... What did I do!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to find her....

I cut the call and tried to call Peter but I couldn't reach him....

God where is she????

I appointed two private investigator... I don't want to involve police just now....

And like that three more days passed with no information.... I am worried sick.... I felt frustrated and have too many breakdown...

I regret what I did... I always regreted pushing her but I was blind by my anger and disappointment...

I hurt her with my own hand... I should be punished...

God please protect her... Please be safe my love.....

And suddenly I got call from George...

"Yes.tell me" I said with a urgency tone..

"Sir I am not sure but I got a Information telling a women named Naomi, without surname....is admitted to this hospital two days ago....
No family or relative found with her " He said..

"Send me the adress " I said immediately...

I am coming . Please be safe....
I hope it's her.....

______________________________________

Things are turning not in a good way.....

I hope you are liking it..

Stay tuned 😗😗

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
35.5K 1.8K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
195K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
964K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...