The Autumn's Heart ( ENGLISH...

By Cute_YilingLaozu

Hate is temporary, but regret will last forever. Jiang Cheng, the leader of the Jiang clan, hated Wei WuXian... More

First Love

931 27 8
By Cute_YilingLaozu

                      Happy Reading

The wind blows the flower petals, the moonlight reflects on the face of a person lying in a red lotus pond, as if there is no soul leaving the body.

Late summer sun
Illuminating Lianhua Wu, the red lotus pond emitted a clear reddish light, within it a figure dressed in purple sat, a pair of almond eyes glancing ferociously into the cup the sharp reflection of the face almost broke the porcelain cup.

Unable to resist he slammed the cup against the pillar and got up, he stepped away from Lianhua Wu with his left hand casually stroking the ring on the index finger of his right hand.

He entered the dungeon with a faint smell of death, Wei WuXian had magical chains between his neck, a pair of legs and arms, his black clothes were wrinkled and dirty, his hair was disheveled and his face was dusty… Wei WuXian looked like a fragile male dog in Jiang Cheng's eyes.

Wei WuXian stared at him, his vision dimmed like the flames of a melted candle.

Tears rolled down the corners of her eyes and dripped on the ground mixed with blood.

He kept begging, "Jiang Cheng please-please-beg your pardon, I'm guilty I'm sorry."

Tears couldn't shake Jiang Cheng's heart, he did the opposite.  In Wei WuXian's gaze a purplish light broke through the air, with a crackling sound like a cry of lightning and thunder, he whipped Wei WuXian's cheek!
Blood splattered.

Jiang Cheng stood up with his fists clenched, standing up with a glint of hate in his eyes.  Jiang Cheng said coldly, as if he was a lump of ice in the snow night, "3 or 1,000 lives.

I don't forgive sins." The sound of a vicious whip now hit his body.
The old Jiang Cheng, the one who used to nag about the things Wei WuXian did even defended when he was sentenced to Gusu… Wei WuXian couldn't utter a word of explanation.  He became cold, even more so than Lan WangJi.

"Jiang Cheng at least give me a chance."  The sound of chains rubbing from Wei WuXian's right hand, he struggled to grab Jiang Cheng's leg, but Jiang Cheng backed away.

Now, sharp words and anger
spit out, "A DEVIL LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE ME TO GIVE A CHANCE, EVEN IF MY SOUL IS SHOCKED!"  No more words.

Wei WuXian pleaded and stepped forward struggling to get to his feet… at least he could grab the hem of his clothes.

"Jiang Cheng don't you know that."  His breath hitched, tears flowing like a clear river."

I'm not doing this to harm, but to save... I killed the Wen clan and gave justice to uncle and aunt, as well as to the world."

As if covered in fog, Jiang Cheng kicked Wei WuXian in the stomach.

His index finger pointed at Wei WuXian.

"You don't remember! It was you who killed brother and Jin ZiXuan, because of that Wen person you saved."

Wei WuXian said once again, “It's not Wen Ning's fault, it's that bastard's fault.”  The whip once again hit his back, he vomited blood.

He wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth, now he had nothing more to say.

His eyes looked down at his bloody fingers, there were several wounds that were fused to his flesh.  He opened his lips and coughed a few, blood flowing." Whatever.

But do not
touched A-yuan and Lan Zhan.  Whatever it is, I'll do it."
proposal.

Lan WangJi and Lan Sizhui were drinking tea, there was no conversation between them, suddenly Lan WangJi's brows gently knitted together.

As a junior of Lan SiZhui of course
knew there was a nagging thought, even though Hanguang-Jun's face looked cold.

He asked, politely, "Hanguang-Jun what's troubling you?"
Lan WangJi swept over it, his movements graceful and elegant just to drink tea.

After that, a monotonous and stiff voice spoke, "Jiang Cheng.

His heart is full of hatred.  Lots of grudges."

Lan Sizhui, "Hanguang-Jun means...Master Jiang is going black."

Lan WangJi nodded imperceptibly.  ''Almost.  15 years."
Lan Sizhui looked surprised.

Lan WangJi stood with his right hand on his back and slowly walked away, Lan Sizhui following.

"Wei Ying was a demon cultivator 15 years ago, he was the enemy of other leading sects and killed. There was a reason he did that."

He walked without a sound an aura of holiness and a face as cold as a lump of ice crystal.

Lan Sizhui looked like he wanted to ask, Lan WangJi answered as if guessing his thoughts, "For peace."  He paused then continued, "As a former student of Gusu, I don't get along with him.

Stupid.  Pretty good."
They stopped at the cold Gusu waterfall, Lan WangJi said, without even glancing at him.” A-yuan.

When you were 5 years old, he was the one who protected you.

He thought even though Wen was at fault, not for all that was wrong.

Like you." Lan Sizhui, "Yes, remember." Fifteen years ago, Lan WangJi came to the Jiang residence and fought with Jiang Cheng to save Wei WuXian.

Their battle seemed to split the heavens and the earth, fierce and sharp.

Just get closer, you will float because of the creation of the wind from their fight.

Xue Yang and Xiao XingChen the love-sick couple helped out.

Xue Yang said, in the midst of fighting junior Jiang, "XingChen you come in I'm blocking."

Convincing.  Xiao XingChen jumped up and searched every room.

There's no one!?  Just an empty room.  He jumped out and shouted, “Xue Yang! Wei WuXian isn't here!”

Lan WangJi above the air stared at the cold flame there was a hint of threat from his colored pupils.  "Where's Wei Ying."

Jiang Cheng backed away, he laughed,
"What if you die? Are you going to meet him in cyberspace?"
"You!..." the blood disappeared from his face.

Bichen's sword floated a silver light shining as if frozen water vapor lit up the night.

Jiang Cheng raised his palm, with magical energy he pushed Bichen to the ground as if a hurricane of wind hit the spirit sword.

Released full and direct spiritual energy and directly threw Xue Yang and Xiao XingChen.

He turned around and walked towards
residence.  "Close the door."  The toneless orders obeyed the other juniors.

Jiang Cheng entered the room and sat by the bed.

Recalling the incident a year ago, when the moon started to rise.

Wei WuXian rebelled!  Jiang Cheng took him to Jiang's room, threw and fondled him fiercely, his feet and hands were tightly bound he could no longer do anything, and again Jiang Cheng had destroyed his cultivation, and he was nothing more than an ordinary person.

Lower than ordinary people..
Jiang Cheng trapped him between his hands kissing his lips. “Eumph-—!?”  greek—
The bed creaked violently.  He pressed down on Wei WuXian and restrained his body.

Laughing with emotion, brutally kissing the lips and taking her in a lustful bite.

Wei WuXian's chest cavity seemed to explode.  He wriggled violently.

Pounding the chest of the man above her, thinking she would lose her mind and kissing him heartlessly, smacking her tongue into the gap between her open lips.

Rummaging the contents inside the wild mouth
and fierce, as if to devour the contents of his mouth, making saliva seep out.

Wei WuXian didn't reply at all.  Long eyebrows dipped sharply almost intertwined in the middle of the forehead.

Wei WuXian groaned loudly, his breath caught as if caught in a wild kiss.  "Jiang Cheng—get off—/7๔/77^/7/"

Jiang Cheng was impatient to taste every corner of his lips which were stiff from resisting a kiss.

Wei WuXian squeezed Jiang Cheng's gallant shoulder, as if to protest that he was 'sane' unlike the men who had ruined his mind and body, now he was even ruining his last remaining pride.

"Get away from me bastard!"
Wei WuXian fell off the bed as he tried to push Jiang Cheng away.

Then intend to run away from Jiang Cheng.  Panic was evident on his pale and flushed face, as he almost reached the door, Jiang Cheng nimbly managed to grab his arm with just one grip of his hand.

Wei WuXian swayed.  His body was slamming down just like that, taking part in pulling the bed covers.

With a 'thud' sound.  "Ugh-!"  pain radiated through his body.  Dizziness stopped in his head, just as he was about to groan in pain, Jiang Cheng hugged him back and bit him with a deep and hot kiss, full of passion.

Wei WuXian could feel Jiang Cheng's lower body as hard as iron, huge!  "Hunghh-!"  Wei WuXian frowned at Jiang's tongue

Cheng scooped it up so aggressively.  Strong sips and naughty gurgling sounds.

His tongue moved to tease the gap of lips that were tightly pressed together stubbornly.
"Hunghh~ umph~!"  Wei WuXian's sweet moans were mesmerizing and the interest in sleeping with him grew even more.

Jiang Cheng tugged at Wei WuXian's black clothes and squeezed his chest, playing with his nipples.

"Ngh-!"  Wei WuXian felt Jiang Cheng's tongue biting and sucking his nipples, while his other hand was playing with his nipples.

Jiang Cheng bit the nipple until it bled.
“HNGHH~!!” Wei WuXian's back arched erotically.

Jiang Cheng couldn't help but take off all his clothes as if in a trance.  Sweat and tears soaked Wei WuXian's fair skin, reflected in the moonlight.

Jiang Cheng tied Wei WuXian's hands with Zidian's.

His hand cleaved Wei WuXian's thigh and directly entered the hard object.

''/4/c"--/Sa-sakith!11 Wei WuXian was unbearable, he hit Jiang Cheng's head with his head.

Jiang Cheng's eyes were full of emotion, he strangled Wei WuXian, and slammed him upside down with his butt against the object.

He pushed it deeper and deeper into the hole.
"How dare a demon like you hit me."  "Hikcc-! Ugh" He didn't know this.  The moment Wei WuXian said he was willing to do anything.

First thought is just this.
“Cough-cough-”\Ne\ WuXian, was once again fondled in passion and collapsed himself once again.

The man in front of her whom she loved the most, the younger brother in the class... even more.

Wei WuXian's tears seeped out of demanding kisses and suffocations that made him suffocate as if the air was being sucked in with painful suffocations.

The broken words he let out his breath up and down, his hands tied could not do anything even his face was hit to the ground with a brutal kiss.

“Wei WuXian I hate you… so much!”  Once again Jiang Cheng stabbed him brutally, his hips back and forth.

Wei WuXian's hole tightened as if to stop him from moving.  He is angry.  Very angry.

He took out his thing, Wei WuXian sighed thinking Jiang Cheng had stopped, but…
"/l/c/7--//" Jiang Cheng stabbed very hard, without a word, blood oozed out where they were connected.

Intimate sounds and screams of pain, Jiang Cheng's moans of pleasure with his erection working in and out, trying to loosen the hole.

Jiang Cheng bit the junction of Wei WuXian's neck which smelled appetizing.  The ferocious caresses were full of bites, and Jiang Cheng's lashes hardened with the accompaniment of pain.

Until, Jiang Cheng exploded inside
Wei WuXian, white liquid seeped out from the hole that couldn't be closed, they did it until just before dawn.

At least that's what Jiang Cheng remembers, heart beats, alternated with pain in
chest, bitterly stopped again remembering the death of Jiang YanLi and his brother-in-law.  Not this!  There is nothing more than bitter and painful.

He went out and headed for the pond of a thousand plants.

The luminous flowers above the moon illuminate Jiang Cheng's path.

Above the pond were stepping stones criss-crossing into the fall pavilion standing mutely, there was a huge array of shields opened by Jiang Cheng, doors opening and closing as he entered.

There were white peonies floating in the air with the plums.

Jiang Cheng walked towards the red lotus pond and stared at the black clothed figure, his body surrounded by the chanting of the spiritual lotus and golden magical energy shining on his lively and soft skin.

The scars that stretched across his body were gone.

The wind blows the flower petals, the moonlight reflects on the face of a person lying in a red lotus pond, as if there is no soul leaving the body.

Jiang Cheng's eyes were gloomy, and sad, he was tired, fell beside the person, his wet lips curled up without
expression, the face does not show the least bit of significant concern.

But deep in his heart are millions of arrows that pierce his painful heart.

Jiang Cheng called out to him, there was no answer from the figure.

A pair of almonds looked over at the body of the man lying in front of him.

Her skin looks bright, not for her empty body.

Hands with multiple cuts move on their own.

Touched the face of the man in front of him.  Cold and heartless.

He rubbed his cheek in a gentle, non-irritating motion.

Jiang Cheng turned to grab the figure's hand, groping it with a weak motion.

Before bringing the hand to his face and pressed to his lips, kissing him gently.

The suffocating feeling completely filled his chest and made him feel like he was choking painfully.  He's sorry.
stupid.

Jiang Cheng is very sorry, to have been influenced by Nie HuaiSang and
killed Wei WuXian with his own hands.

He should have investigated earlier, he should have heard Wei WuXian's explanation.

Jiang Cheng banged his head.

His lips mumbled the same words, "Idiot-stupid-stupid Jiang WanYin stupid."  Tears of sorrow flowed and dripped onto the red lotus.

His hands faithfully gripped Wei WuXian, constantly kissing and swearing in Wei WuXian's ear.

"The next 3 years or millions of years, I will look for you. Even if the storms and winds hit even the gods forbid me, I will fight only for you Wei Ying."

He lowered his head and took one last bite of those cold lips, then his hand twisted the ends of the figure's long hair, he spoke in front of him.

"Wait."
Jiang Cheng suddenly disappeared in the moonlight forming a unique purple lotus flower, accompanying Wei WuXian in a deep sleep.

China, Shanghai city year 2022 autumn.  Mid-autumn festival.  Streets with noisy drivers, traffic lights going green, so you can be sure because this is a traditional festival.

A man walked the path in a formal dress, tall and handsome, with a sharp nose and black eyes as deep as the ocean.

He seemed to be on the phone, “Jiang Cheng, do the paperwork.

I'm going to the office in five minutes now."
Tutt-
“Tch! Bastard Lan QiRen, always troublesome.”

He muttered as his fingers typed on the purple laptop keyboard with the Apple logo
with 1 click1 pressing the enter key.

A woman dressed in black formal, approached him and gave him a cup of hot coffee.
"Thank you senior Yu."

The woman smiled warmly, her stature was imperious and unwavering.

He pulled a swivel chair to Jiang Cheng's side and sat beside him the whole office could feel the ferocious aura emanating from her.

People know the woman's true character, she has a bad and evil nature.

One mistake at work he will whip you out of the way.

Secretly they called him: 'Demon manager, Yan Lu o's emissary lady,
Office tyranny.1 They imagine if this nonsense, stirs his ears.  So they end up in the snare of hell.

None of them even dared to call the police because this woman's relative was the head of the government.
By the devil!!!!  They would rather die white, than be whipped.

Fate says otherwise there is nothing they can do, this manager will be kind to a useful person.
Like Jiang Cheng.

People admire him.  The women will stare full of love, there is drooling, nosebleeds, sudden pregnancy, diabetes, and so on.

For men, there are those who are envious, willing to be shou, erect penis, masturbate in the toilet, to be carried away in spring dreams.

The manager gave him a tag bag and said, "This is for you to eat with your beautiful boyfriend."

Jiang Cheng stood his eyes showing pleasure, he bowed respectfully.  "Thank you manager."

This fierce manager has a rather thin skin.  "Go home."

Jiang Cheng's smile grew more and more, he was sluggish again remembering work.

The manager voiced, "It's okay, I'll call Nie MingJue."  He waved, "Hurry up."

Once again he bowed and thanked him.

Jiang Cheng ran out of the company and jumped from the direction of the tightly closed gate, the bespectacled middle-aged security guard, stuttering like a fish, took off his glasses and wiped thinking he was dusty.

Jiang Cheng ran all the way like an athlete, he was faster than the Chinese athlete Chen Shiwei.

Running in the middle of the crossroads, the dog running in the park lost his record.

Arriving at the apartment, the lover, Jiang Cheng took a breath and
blow it.

Sweat soaks
white shirt, even the abdominal muscles are beautifully exposed.

He pressed the bell button.

Ding dong-
The door opened, revealing a figure with a black hoodie, a gentle smile as bright as the milky way stars at night, very beautiful.

He beckoned, "Come in."  Closing the door and heading into the kitchen, Jiang Cheng had been staring at him all this time."

W-Cheng what do you want to drink?"
Jiang Cheng stepped into the kitchen and hugged him from behind kissing and inhaling every inch of his neck.

"No need. I need you."

He laughed softly, "You silly, let's go out watching the moon while watching the dragon dance and the lion dance."

The figure, took the tag bag and unpacked it... found a mooncake, he smiled: Exactly I didn't buy a cake.

The figure asked, "Where did you buy this?"
Jiang Cheng replied, "Ah, it's from the manager."
"Oh.."

He transferred the mooncakes to a plate and two bottles of wine to a tray.

Jiang Cheng who was leading out, said looking up at the bustling streets with dragon dances and lion dances, many passersby cheering in the lotus flower garden, there were even a few passersby who stopped to take a look, "Look come on, let's sit and see over there."

There were two stone chairs and one stone table they enjoyed the festival and watched the silver moon together.

Jiang Cheng took a piece of cake and ate it, swallowed and spoke, "Shouldn't watch the moon be done with the family, but we don't."

The figure, talking to him, his brows gently raised, he arched a smile of serene comfort.

"Are we not family?"
Jiang Cheng panicked, his movements were chaotic and he was like a silly boy.  "N-that's not it..Em I mean..."

A crisp laugh broke out, "Hahaha, Jiang Cheng I'm joking, it's true that we should be with the family, but... they were gone during the car accident. With my family."
"Sorry."  Jiang Cheng felt guilty.
Once again the figure smiled.  "Ridiculous, I'm kidding, toast forget it."  Jiang Cheng raised his cup.  "Cheers."
"Cheers A-Cheng."

The silver moon illuminates the dark night
special.  The withered flower petals floated silently, falling to the ground.

Dancing and throwing.  It's the fall of the plum blossoms, lush and swaying in the wind.

Jiang Cheng looked at the figure: Wei WuXian you are finally by my side after thousands of earthquakes and storms.

Jiang Cheng wrapped his fingers around Wei WuXian's and looked at him, “Wei Ying, I love you.”

Wei WuXian, “I love you too.”  Then in the midst of the dancing dragons and lions, and the silver moon that witnessed their dormitory, now biting each other, Jiang Cheng grabbed Wei WuXian's chin and twisted it so he could kiss him more deeply.

In the red lotus blossom Jiang Cheng kissed Wei WuXian's hair lovingly.

"Let's be together forever."
Wei WuXian, “Em, forever inseparable until the end of our story.”

Author's note:
White death: natural death can also die of illness.

Dragon dance and lion dance: this is usually done in China there during major events such as new year and mid-autumn festivals/moon festivals.

Mid-Autumn Festival: This is the Moon Festival held every September.

The work of the contestants Seme_shizun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 279 15
Wei Ying and Lan Wangji meet eachother after 5 years. She is soon going to be Qinghe hospitality company's CEO but she never expected that her place...
705K 43.2K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
687K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC