HELL IN HEAVEN

By arassiWP

🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events... More

The Prom
Welcome Back
Evidence
Again
Brown orbs
CHOU TZUYU 📸
Paper Rings
Chou Tan
Airplane Nooky
Our Dreams
Ice cream
Chemistry
Flirt
AU
His Lines
She's Drunk
Siblings
Uninvited guest
Red
Victim blaming
Distance & Connection
Space-ship
Fertile
Sick call
MiChaeng Wed
Stink
Skinny Dipping
Double or Triple
Sana, his wife
Top
Shower
Carbonara
Dozens
Red Smudge
Yuna & Zayn

Mr & Mrs Chou

3.5K 76 7
By arassiWP

6 o'clock in the morning and Sana was all dressed for her first day of school. She already cooked breakfast for her little family before she went shower. Now, it's time to wake them up to eat together before she leave.

A week already past since they got married by eloping. Tzuyu bring his wife and son home without his parents permission. But nothing to worry since they're on business travel and Tzuyu was also planning to tell them when they come back home. So for now, apparently they are the first family at home.

Sana stared to her sleeping husband and son for awhile, and adorning them from the sight. It makes her heart melt every time she remember how she dreamt all of these. She smile proudly and kiss her husband gently, so he slightly open his eyes and he automatically smile when he saw his beautiful wife.

"Oh. I forgot it's your first day of school today" Tzuyu quickly jumped off the bed but he turn back to give a kiss to little Tannie who still asleep and then rushed to the bathroom. Sana smile seeing that kind of gesture from his husband. He promised last night to drive his wife to school. Sana giggled as she thinks Tzuyu's actions is cute.

The little boy also stretched his little body and open his eyes. "Good morning mummy...where you going mummy?" He asked.

"Good morning my baby Tannie, Mummy is going to school. I told you this last night right?"

Sana gently caress his small face and give him a light kiss. The little boy just nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Daddy?"

"He's in the shower. You want to come with Daddy? He will drive me to school after we have our breakfast baby."

The boy nodded. "Okay then i'll ask Daddy if you can join him shower. Wait here okay?"

Sana knock the bathroom door then Tzuyu immediately opened it without hesitation. "What Love?" He asked. His face was covered with soap suds and obviously naked, his perfect toned body made Sana gulped. Sana locked her eyes down thing belong his husband. "Do you need something?" Tzuyu continue. Sana bit her lips before she answer. "Ou-our baby... no i mean Tannie will join you in the shower."

"Oh he's awake?" Sana nodded. "Okay... what about you?" The woman furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Do you want to join too?" Tzuyu with a flirtatious grin. Sana chuckles and her face is turning red. "Shut up love. Our son is here... don't talk about sex when he's here"

Tzuyu snickered. "I never mentioned sex my love... I think you miss it a lot huh?" Sana rolled her eyes and turn her back away from her teasing husband.

Since they moved together in the same house, Tzuyu and Sana adjust themselves especially their sexual desire to each other. Since, their little boy sleeps on the same bed with them, nevertheless sometimes when they really need to touch each other, they sneak out at night and do it in different room or shower room. It's not easy to have a little boy and you want to do something with your husband. Sana slightly disagree the idea to let her son sleep with them. B'cause she prefer to let him sleep in separate room same as when Tannie was with her parents. But, Tzuyu protest. He wants to be with his son every time. Because he thinks in that way he could pay back all the missing time when his son is growing without him by his side.

Several moments later, Sana give a light kiss to her husband and son before she get off from car. "Take care of our little boy, okay?" She caressed Tzuyu's cheeks and smile. Tzuyu just nodded. "Bye. Mummy... love you mummy." Tannie cooed. "I love you too baby." She get off the car when Tzuyu utter a word "what about Daddy? Mummy?"

Sana lean down to see his face with a mischievous smirk. "I love you Daddy" she said with a sweet tone of her voice. Then Tzuyu duck his lips and wanting for a kiss. "Tzuyu? Our son is here." She said while glaring at him. "Yes, and he's playing at the back seat." Then he pout again. Sana groaned in defeat. She lean inside and kiss her husband. She pull away when Tzuyu whisper something that made her blush. She close the door and they leave. She remain in the spot thinking what her husband just said, she can't help it but to smile and bit her lower lip.

Jihyo's car stopped in-front of her and the window sliding down revealing the two beautiful women who has teasing a smile. She know they have seen how she smile widely after Tzuyu's car left.

"WHAT?!"

"Look at that smile Mrs. Chou. Seems like someone winning the gold medal here." Nayeon kept teasing her, while Jihyo also grinning at her.

"Sister-in-law hop in. I don't want to hurt your feet walking inside."

"And also I think you can't walk properly because of the sore somewhere"

Nayeon and Jihyo both hysterically laughed while Sana's cheeks are in crimson. What a naughty bestfriends she has. She open the door and slighty slam it when she entered. 'Ugh this people are embarrassing, they have loud laughs aargh' Sana just covered her face with her palm.

The three of them walk in the hallway full of medical students obviously their Juniors bowing whenever they pass through. The three are surely known of their academic achievements. Jihyo and Nayeon earned praises after winning the intercollegiate medical debate last year. While Sana as the highest achiever medical student since junior year with consistency in every single course especially cardio, she's eligible candidate for summa cum laude, if she didn't fail this school year.

They are also aware that they have admirers that sometimes give them flowers and chocolates randomly.

They were in the room waiting for the professor in advanced biochemistry for 3 hours, while the rest of the day they are scheduled for rotations and observations at Seoul National University Hospital.

Nayeon overheard what the other students murmured since they enter the room so she asked her friends in case they have idea what the students are talking about.

"Is there a new professor assigned for us this year?"

"I don't think so." Jihyo replied.

"Oh. I heard people here that Mrs. Wu is on vacation for a year. Damn, she's one of my fave professor here in SNU, it saddened me that I may not be able to see her in our last year."

Jihyo huffed. "Because she give good grades. That's why." Sana on the side just scoffed. She read the text book with instructions from SNU Hospital for later when Jihyo nudge her a bit. "Hey, sister-in-law. Tell us about your marriage life come on! I haven't heard or see you for about a week. Is my baby Tannie gonna be a big brother now, huh?" Jihyo with a teasingly smile and poking Sana's waist.

"Stop Jihyo. It's tickles me. And no... Tzuyu and I haven't plan that yet. He's attention are more on Tannie for now, he tried his best for being a good father I think. So no. Not yet."

"Whoah. So i'm gonna be a happy aunt if it's gonna be a little Sana this time."

Sana just shake her head to her sister-in-law's statement and then back to her textbook when a bouquet of flowers was placed to her desk by their junior.

"This is for you Miss Sana, someone asked me to give this to you." A student from psychology department also handed a small note then leave.

Nayeon snap the note and read it. "You're always beautiful in my eyes, Sana."

Sana knitted her eyebrows. "Is there a name?" She asked. Nayeon flip the note side by side and there's no name on it.

"Is that from my brother?"

"I don't know."

It's not new for Sana to received flowers whenever she's at school, everyone admire her because of the beauty and brain she has. The penmanship also not belong to Tzuyu, so it didn't came up to her mind it's from her husband besides Tzuyu show his romantic gesture by cooking her favorite food, bring her to the romantic places randomly.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was all ready for his first day of the job as well. His hair are combed and he dressed neatly in suit. He wear his sunglasses and ready to go.

On the phone...

"Chaeng, I'm gonna drop my kiddo in your house in 5 minutes."

"Okay sure. Mina is here and i'm sure she's good at taking care of kids Tzu."

"What do you expect? she's a kindergarten school teacher and a ballet instructor."

Chaeng chuckles in the other line. "Of course. And I hope you won't be surprised too if your little Tannie know how to dance ballet."

"Chaeng my son, is only four and please take care of him. You know how precious my son to me, okay?"

"Damn bro, you really sounded like a father now." Chaeng laughed hard.

"Thank you bro for the... compliment?"

End call.

A moment later Tzuyu arrived at Chaeng's house with Mina and Chaeng waiting outside. They smile right away when they saw little Tannie and how cute Tzuyu dress him up like a school boy with a cute backpack and a cap. Mina squealed in excitement and gently pinch little Tannie's chubby cheeks. "Oh my god!!! You're so cuuute"

Tzuyu lift the baby and said. "Son, be good with uncle Chaeng and aunt Mina okay? They are your Daddy and Mommy's friend. They will take care of you while Daddy's at work. Don't worry, Daddy will bring you toys. Okay?"

Little Tannie just nodded cutely. The boy is smart, he understand what his father says without nagging.

"Very good my baby. Kiss me now before Daddy leave."

The little boy kiss his father on the cheek and wave his little hand and cooed "bye bye daddy"

Tzuyu then handed the boy to Chaeng. "Just call me if you need anything."

"Sure bro. And... wait! Did your wife know that you will be her professor?"

"Nope."

"This is interesting... okay bro take care too and enjoy your new job handling your wife." Both Chaeng and Mina laughed. Tzuyu just shake his head and kiss the head of his son before he finally got off.

He's 5 minutes late and that's a bad impression for his student specially his... wife who have no idea that her professor will be her husband.

The students inside are buzzing around when suddenly Tzuyu entered the room and immediately sit down on the table watching them to settle. Some of the students noticed his presence so they became quiet.

They start murmuring and Tzuyu heard such random words about him.

"Is that our new professor? Gosh he's hot!"

"He's too young to be a professor"

"Why is he wearing sunglasses?"

"He's so handsome!"

"Is he a celebrity?"

They stopped murmuring when Tzuyu wrote something on the board.

'ORAL RECITATION'
Topic: 'Cellular Respiration'

Gasping and sighing can be heard inside the classroom. Meanwhile, Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon still widened their eyes and jaw dropped since the moment Tzuyu enter the classroom.

"Oh.my.God!!! Are you seeing what i'm seeing sister-in-law???" Jihyo can't take off her eyes to her brother.

"Nayeon! Pinch me! Is that my husband?" Sana did the same.

"A jackpot indeed. Why is he so hot?"

"Nayeon?!" Jihyo and Sana said it in sync that slightly catch some of the attention.

Tzuyu look at their direction for a second and turn away his gaze and continue calling the names for recitation.

"Did my brother ignore us?!"

Nayeon nodded and pouted.

"I'm gonna kill that little rascal later"

"No. Jihyo. Don't do that to my husband."

"I'll do it without you seeing it"

Sana just weakly lean her head on the table, and can't process what is going on. Why her husband didn't tell her about this? This gonna be awkward to be honest. Having your husband as your professor for three hours this is hell for Sana or maybe not. She huffed when she remember her son! She thought Tzuyu will take care of him the whole day?! Sana clenched her fist and stand up abruptly that surprises everyone in the room.

Tzuyu look at her and said. "Oh finally someone volunteered. What's your name... miss?"

Jihyo widened her eyes and close her fist. Why did his brother pretend like he didn't know his wife? This is nonsense. Jihyo mouthed 'I'm gonna kill you later!'

Tzuyu just look down and cough a little. Sana then answered. "I'm Mi- Chou Sana"

Tzuyu can feel the beat of his heart pumping fast upon hearing that Sana uses his family name for the first time.

"A-ah okay Miss C-Chou..." Tzuyu want to jump in happiness when she's addressing that to her wife in front of many people. It surely fit to her. "Explain Cellular Respiration in Biochemistry"

She answered it without hesitation. She composed each word precisely and elucidate the exact definition of the given topic. She answered it confidently that made the whole class wowed, as expected for Sana.

Tzuyu didn't ask more questions. Because same reaction to his students, he was amazed and proud to his wife. He want to compliment his wife but he should act based to his character as a professor not a husband.

"That was just a brainstorming, most of you have different perception regarding this matter, nevertheless you got the correct idea on how this works. Maybe let's proceed to our discussion... and beforehand I'm gonna introduce first myself."

The women from the back giggled and some slightly squealed. Tzuyu is too hot and hunky in the sight. His muscled chest are visible beneath his thin suit. His posture and shoulders are very manly and adding he's very tall.

Sana look at them and rolled her eyes.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu and I'm gonna be your professor for Advanced Biochemistry for this school year." He said and a smile showing his dimple that made the girls squealed more.

Sana don't know how to react exactly. If she's gonna be proud because everyone inside the classroom obviously like her husband or she's gonna be jealous. She just sighed and rest her chin in her hand and just listen to her husband. She still wondering where did Tzuyu left her son. Sana never doubt her husband about the safety of Tannie since Tzuyu is very compassionate and protective over their son. She know his in good hands.

While discussing the topic, Tzuyu pause when Jihyo raise her hand. "Yes? You have questions?" He asked. "Mr.Chou, your glasses is kinda intimidating... can you remove that...please?" He know that was her sister's antics. He slightly embarrassed since why she has to say that infront of other students? Tzuyu clear his throat before he answer. "Miss... what's your name?" He try to backfire his sister, he know he will be dead after this. "Call me Jihyo." She roll her eyes in annoyance on her face. "Ahm. Miss Jihyo, I'm sorry that wearing this sunglasses inside MY classroom makes you uncomfortable. My eyes are sensitive to lights..." he can see how his sister is furiously glaring at him. "But... for you i'm gonna take my sunglasses off." He saw how his sister slowly smile in success. The whole class was so excited to see his face fully. They went awestruck especially the girls when Tzuyu reveal his eyes slowly adjusting to light.

"Shit!" Sana at the back of her mind. She remember again during their high school how the girls are swooning over him and she's one of them. Suddenly, she felt...jealousy but she don't want to be a possessive wife but now it defeated her perception. She sighed again and lean her head on the table. Tzuyu saw how her wife react.

"Mr. Chou hope you don't mind. Do you have a girlfriend?" The girl ask from the back with a flirtatious smile. That question made Sana alive and waiting for Tzuyu to answer. If he gonna deny that his married, Sana would surely steal the phrase Jihyo uttered earlier. She gonna kick his balls and savor the pain.

Tzuyu smile sweetly before he answer. "I'm married" he paused and look at Sana. You can heard the students scowling in disappointment. "I'm married to the most beautiful woman that i ever seen" he continued.

It melted Sana's heart. She's blushing. "Bestie, you're blushing." Nayeon whispered so Sana look down to hide her face.

After several moments later, when Tzuyu end the class he ask Sana to remain for a moment for some task he said. He know that Sana will ask questions about how he became her teacher. His explanation are ready. When the room was almost empty and Jihyo and Nayeon stop infront of Tzuyu then Jihyo warn her brother. "See you tonight at my house, you have a long explanations to make." She said and leave with Nayeon who was grinning at him since the beginning.

Sana bend down to reach the bouquet of flowers under her table that made Tzuyu frown.

"Did your admirers give you that?" He asked nonchalantly. Sana walk closely to him and give the flowers to his husband harshly.

"Yes. Throw it." Sana obviously not in the mood. Tzuyu drop the flowers on the table. He knew it. It his fault for not telling his wife of his whereabouts. Now she's sulking. He just want to surprise his wife but the opposite happened.

But Tzuyu hugged her wife from behind and kiss her shoulder and her cheek. "Hmm you smell good." Tzuyu continue clinging his wife until Sana face him and put her arms around Tzuyu's neck. "Why you didn't tell me about all of these?" Tzuyu peck her lips before he answer. "I just want to surprise you love." and he peck again. "Well, you succeeded. I am more than surprise...wait..." Sana push Tzuyu a little "Where's my Son, Tzuyu-ah?!" He pulled his wife closer and kiss her neck up to the lips. "You don't have to worry, he's with Chaeng and Mina. Our Son is safe my love."

Sana give him a light kiss and smile. He trust Tzuyu so much. All jealousy she felt earlier just fade away. "Let's have our lunch together?" Tzuyu asked. "Sure, but I have to go out first and then you follow. You know eyes are everywhere."

"Really? So what?"

"Teacher-student is strictly prohibited in this school, if you know what I mean"

Tzuyu chuckles before he answer. "Well not for us. I already inform the heads that I have my wife here, you don't have to worry so much love." Tzuyu winked playfully.

"That's good. Well, I expect that from you. I know you make a move in advance as always... anyway let's go?"

They walk along the hallway with lots of student, they were on the lunch break as well. As expected, all eyes are with them. What do you expect of such perfect couple passing through and then the charisma is just natural. They caught everyone's attention.

"Whoah. Are they a couple?"

"I heard that his the new biochem professor"

"Perfect match"

"No way my Sana dating that professor i'm jealous"

"Perfect couple never exi~..."

The murmurs continue while Tzuyu and Sana just don't mind about them.

"Love, can we go to the mall first? I have something to buy, it's very important." Tzuyu cooed while driving.

"Sure love, i'm not that hungry yet."

When they arrived at the mall, Tzuyu drag his wife gently to a luxurious jewelry store. Sana frown make her wonder what his husband thinking.

"We gonna buy real rings love, I just want the world to know that you are mine and i am yours by seeing it. Don't worry about the paper rings on our wedding just keep it that's the emblem of our love to each other maybe this one too but we have to bless this first... tonight. If you know what I mean."

Sana slightly slap Tzuyu's chest and giggled. "I love you so much Tzu" She hugged him tightly and savor the moment. Tzuyu then kiss her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.5K 37
Parallel universe and it's still you Read HELL IN HEAVEN first before this one Completed: July 17, 2022
911K 32.4K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
50.7K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
12.6K 614 33
"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one another. How will it go if both have struggl...