๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

031

7.1K 247 156
By missnoodleaddict

Elena had spent three days before the written exams with Bakugo and Kirishima, studying.

They went to a cafe once to study because Mitsuki would disturb them every two seconds, but they ended up being kicked out due to Bakugo yelling curses at Kirishima for being dumb.

As the written exam day one began, Elena found it easy. Considering she had studied three days before, and already knowing most of the stuff beforehand. She wrote it without problem.

The remaining two days went off in a snap, and on the third day they were all told to put their pencils down once time was up.

Elena was slightly shocked that Aizawa managed to stay up all that time. "The last person in each row, collect the papers and bring them here." Aizawa said.

As soon as Momo got to Midoriya's place, Mina and Denki went up to her, thanking her for her help when studying.

Kirishima walked up to Elena's desk, smiling at her. "Thank you for everything Elena! If it wasn't for you I probably would've failed it big time. But now I might not even fail it, even though some of the questions were really hard!" Kirishima said, looking at her with a slightly proud face.

"You're welcome Kiri. But don't forget to thank the Pomeranian too! He helped with most of it. Even though he yelled at you constantly." Elena said and patted his head. He nodded before walking up to Bakugo's desk.

Momo came up to Elena's desk and took her paper, eying her with a somewhat "I-am-better" kind of look. The glance Momo gave Elena made her blood boil, however before she could stand up and do anything about it, something smacked her on the back of her head.

She heard a pen drop as she looked behind her to see Bakugo with a mischievous smirk. Elena immediately began bickering at him, completely forgetting about Momo as she stood up and held his ear, yelling at the poor boy.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Stop it you damn psycho!" He yelled, trying to smack her hand away. "Say you're sorry!" Elena said and smacked him on the head. "They're acting like a married couple..." Denki commented, Mina nodding in agreement.

"What'd you say?!" Bakugo and Elena asked at the same time, snapping their heads towards them in sync.

———
As the three days of written exams were finally over, it was time for the practical.

Elena stood beside Bakugo and Kirishima in front of a building. She came to notice that most of the teachers at U.A were there. "Now we'll begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said, looking over his class.

Elena sighed, 'I was right. We're not fighting robots. It would be completely unnecessary to have all teachers here for a simple exam..' She thought, looking at Bakugo for a second. "There are a lot of teachers.." Jiro began.

"I expected that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have an idea of what you'll be doing." Aizawa said, his eyes landing on Elena.

"We're fighting robots like at the entrance exam, right?" Mineta asked. "Fireworks! Curry! Test of courage!" Uraraka said, smiling happily as she put her hands into the air.

"Too bad. For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" A voice said. Just then Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf, pushing Aizawa's head out of the way.

Elena smirked at the sight, but composed herself quickly. "Principal Nezu!" The class said in union. It seemed as if Mineta and Uraraka had stopped breathing, they weren't moving and were as pale as snow.

"Different?" Momo asked, worry in her face. Elena grinned evilly, knowing that Momo hadn't even figured it out. "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting!" Nezu began, jumping out of Aizawa's scarf and landing on the ground.

"So..We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" Nezu said, lifting his hands up in the air, grinning. "A-against the teachers?!" Mineta asked in worry.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." Aizawa explained, earning worry from the class.

"So here they are. First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team." Aizawa began. "And they're fighting me." Aizawa continued, grinning evilly as he held his scarf in his hands.

"Bakugo, Yuuji and Midoriya are one team, and their opponent.." Aizawa began, only to be interrupted by a huge figure falling down from the sky and landing in front of them.

The team looked at the figure in disbelief. "A-are you kidding me?!" Elena asked, worry filling her. "All might?!" Midoriya and Bakugo said in sync.

"Work together, and beat me, you three!" All Might said. Luckily Elena stood between the two boys, but she felt their gazes at each other.

—————
A few days ago

"Then, to determine the teams. First, Todoroki. In general he's doing well, but overall he had a tendency to use brute force. And Yaoyorozu is an all-rounder but lacks the ability to make a spur-of-the-moment decisions and apply them. Therefore, I will erase their quirks and take advantage of their weaknesses in close combat." Aizawa explained, earning no objections from the other teachers.

"Next for Midoriya, Bakugo and Yuuji. I'm leaving them to you, All Might. For Bakugo and Midoriya, I didn't pair them up based on ability or grades. Just on how badly they get along. And Yuuji would be there to stir things up. She had a way of reading situations like no one other. She would be able to keep them in place, and give a chance of success at hand." Aizawa explained.

"You like Midoriya, right? Please instruct them well." Aizawa finished.

————

"Now we'll announce the teams and teachers they'll be up against all at once!" Nezu announced.

As the rest of the teams were announced, Elena couldn't help but smack both of her teammates on their head. "Put yourself together! You're giving me a damn headache because of your damn auras! Suck it up and win instead of sulking." Elena scolded both of them.

"Y-yes E-Elena." Midoriya stuttered in fear. "Tch. Don't tell me what to do." Bakugo mumbled and turned away, earning a glare from Elena.

Just then, Nezu announced that their team would be fighting last. "The time limit of the exam will be thirty minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on the teacher, or one of you escape through a gate!" Nezu announced.

"Capture the teacher or escape...it's kind of like the combat training." Denki muttered. "Is it really okay to run away?" Mina asked, raising her hand faintly.

Nezu nodded as Mic began explaining how they would be up against someone better than themselves.

Elena didn't even listen, instead she patted Bakugo on his shoulder, but he ignored her. "You little shit!" Elena scolded, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around to face her. She grabbed his collar and made him crouch down slightly to her height. "If you screw this up for us because of your damn grudge against Midoriya and your pride, I will send hell upon your fucking way." Elena threatened, glaring at him with a dead serious face as he stood merely an inch away from her face.

"Stop fucking telling me what to do! I'll win whether you like it or not!" Bakugo bickered, pushing her away. "You fucking better." Elena muttered, turning away and walking up to Kirishima.

"That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right?" All Might asked, looking at the students. Elena wasn't engaged in the conversation so she didn't understand quite a lot.

"That's why we had the support course make these for us! Ultra Compressed Weights!!" All Might continued, holding up a bracelet. "We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" All Might explained. But just as he put on the weights, his arm almost fell. "Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought...By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's!" All Might announced.

"To allow us to consider fighting, huh? You're underestimating us." Bakugo said, surprisingly calmly.

All Might gave him a weird look, his eyes glowing evilly as Elena shivered slightly. "All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." Aizawa announced, instructing Kirishima and Sato where to go.

"Those waiting for their turn can watch the exam or think of strategies as a team. So what you want. That's all." Aizawa said, walking along with the teachers to god knows where.

"Ojiro, I would like to see what we can do with our quirks." Iida said, turning to Ojiro, the class began talking to each other to thing up strategies.

Elena sighed, turning to the way Bakugo used to be, but was met with emptiness. "Now where the fuck did he go?!" Elena asked in disbelief, raising her voice upon seeing that he was nowhere to be found. "Elena-Chan! We should just go to the monitor room and watch the match. We can come up with a strategy later on." Midoriya said, putting his hand on Elena's shoulder.

Midoriya was forced to look down on her, realizing her height for the first time. "Tch. Alright." She mumbled, praying to god that Bakugo wouldn't mess it up for her.

'I don't even want to imagine what'll happen if I fail..'

———
Words: 1728

It took some time! But here it is :) I might be posting one last chapter before my exams. But sadly I'll be gone for the weeks and stick to posting on weekends since I have a couple of tests and exams coming up. :(

WISH ME LUCK <3

CIAO :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.1K 43
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ... ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ...๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด.๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
611K 18.3K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...
7.4K 83 18
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโ€โ€ขยฐ:๐ŸŽ€ - ๐ŸŽ€:ยฐโ€ขโ€ยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ แด€ษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœส€ สŸษชา“แด‡, ส/ษด ร— ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด แด‹แด€แด›sแดœแด‹ษช. แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดœ...