Mi Angel || Camilo x F.Reader

By WriterxFandoms

It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover an... More

Trailer
Trailer 2
First Fanart from a Fan
Run Down
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - t W o
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
What If: T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Thank you

E L E V E N

1.3K 37 51
By WriterxFandoms

   I got ready for my new day in Encanto, deciding I will keep my hair down today. Pepa is healed now, everyone is back on duty. I can't wait to see everyone do their part. I walk to dinning room to see it empty, besides the chairs left untouched. I was confused and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Luisa.

"The family is having breakfast outside, Y/n. Every Monday and Friday, we eat outside for breakfast," Luisa explains as she picks up a chair one by one and stack them.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Nope. Help is not even my vocabulary," she chuckles.

   "Right. Sorry... Forgot?" I laugh nervously.

   "I understand. Not used to people with super powers. Oh, this Thursday is Antonio's gift ceremony. You're gonna love it. You're going to still be here, right?" She smiles. I nod. "Great! Now, go join the others. I will catch up."

   I nod and head outside to see everyone chatting with each other. While I see one piling up food. I walk over to him and cross my arms.

   "Let's see... shapeshifter, jokester, actor, cook, stylist and now food hoarder," I look at him with a smile. "And you call me mysterious."

   Camilo looks up at me, grabbing another arepa and places on the plate. "Like I said... theres lots more about me than you think."

"Well same goes to me."

"You literally fell 15ft up in a tree," he commented.

'Actually hundreds of feet. But no one will know. I swear that's traumatizing. Never jumping out of plane. That's for sure.' I thought to myself. "And?"

"And you could've died if I wasn't there," he says in a gentle tone, sounding if I was something precious and fragile. Couldn't imagine where I would be, if we never met.

"Ok. Ok. You could've too! You almost got squashed by me," I nudged him.

"Ok! Time to eat! Everyone to the table," Abuela Alma says as we look at the table being set by Mirabel.

"Say... want to join me and see what I do for my service to the community?" Camilo asks grabbing more Arepas.

"Sure."

"Perfect, its a date," he winks.

Camilo left with a smirk on his face and my mouth dropped. 'He. Did. Not. Just. Asked. Me. Out. I only been here a day!! A DAY!'

"Y/n? Are... you ok?" Mirabel asked me as she startled me when I see her next to me. "Sorry... I didn't mean to startle you."

"I-I'm fine." I grab a plate and start to fill my plate.

Abuela Alma assigned their services for the week:
•Pepa managing crops.
•Julieta healing townsfolk.
•Isabella flourish new flowers around town and give out gardening lessons.
•Dolores listen to anyone who needs help.
•Luisa moving houses, churches and pick up escaped donkeys.
•Camilo babysitting and entertainment.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and head out into town. With me following Camilo.

"Camilo! Camilo! Are you babysitting this week?" Asked a little girl, I soon learn her name is Alexandra.

"Are you, Camilo?" Asked another little girl name Cecilia.

"Are you? Are you?" Asked a little boy named Juancho.

"Guys... relax," Camilo smiled as he kneeled down ruffling the kids hair. "Of course, I am. It's my week. But... I have a special guest with me." He got back up and pulls me close to him. "Guys, this is Y/n. Y/n, meet Alexandra, Cecilia, Jessica, Juancho, Marcos, Felipe, Brian.... and wait.. where's Junior?"

"Junior is out sick with a fever. His mom is making him stay home," Cecilia says sadly.

"Well... then... we'll stop by later to how's he doing," He patted Cecilia's head.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Cecilia asks.

We both blush and we stepped away from each other.

    "Umm... we're just friends. Nothing else. Let's go," Camilo ushered the kids.

"Camilo! What are we doing today?" Juancho asked (its actually the name of the coffee kid, I read the script) as he sips his coffee.

"We're playing soccer today. And then your favorite time, theatrical storytelling. Then dropping you all off at home, so I can help Señora Gracia with babysitting her newborn," Camilo explained.

   The kids cheered and we followed Camilo to an open field, where a soccer ball lies in the middle and two wooden crates on either side.

   "Ok. Line up kids as I separate you in balanced teams. Alexandra, Cecilia, Juancho and Macros, team yellow. Felipe, Brian, Jessica and myself on team orange. I will be filling in as Junior," Camilo shapeshifts into the boy I haven't met yet and smiles. "Y/n, you're our referee."

   "Sure," I walked to side of the field, grabbing a green flag that was in the box. Camilo places the ball in the middle and everyone took their places. "Ready!! In your marks!! Set!! Go!!"

   I watched everyone kick the ball as they played around, trying to steal the ball from the other. Camilo stole the ball and about to kick it when Marcos stole it. He laughs as he tries to get it back. I break a smile and watch them enjoy playing. I see Cecilia trip and starts to cry.

   "Stop the game!!" I yelled as I ran over to her and kneeled next to her. Camilo ran over and transform back into his original form. "Cecilia... are you okay?"

   "Cecilia... where does it hurt?" Camilo says worriedly but in ever so gentle tone, like he used to Pepa and me.

   "My ankle..." Cecilia cries. I push some of her skirt up to see anything else, and see scratches on her knee from when she fell.

   "It's ok Cecilia... you'll be alright," Camilo consoles her and hugs her. "I'm here..."

   "Camilo! Julieta's food!" I snap my fingers.

   Camilo nods. "Could you watch over them until I return?" He carries Cecilia.

   "No worries, we'll be right when you get back," I smiled.

   Camilo nods and runs off with Cecilia. The kids gathered around me and watch them disappear off into a distance.

   "Are you sure you're not boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jessica asks.

   "I'm new in town. There's no way I could fall for him instantly. Love is a fragile thing in life and difficult. Difficult enough little cuties like you to understand," I smiled.

"Do you love someone, Y/n?" Alexandra asks.

"Say... who wants a story?" I smiled.

   "Me!! Me!!" The kids yell.

   "Ok. Sit down in a circle, so I can tell you," I sit down and they gathered around. "One day there was a family of spies."

   "What's spies?"

   "People who go undercover, go on secret missions and go on adventures. Its a thing where I'm from," I grinned as wave my fingers make it seem magical. "Spies who went on missions to save the world from evil."

   "Wow~ tell us more, Y/n!"

   "Let's name our character, Agent Double Bunny. You can imagine it yourselves," I tap Alexandra's nose. "Agent Double Bunny was like everyone else. Was a normal person throughout the day. And at night, goes on missions to save the world. But note that, there's even evil spies too. Agent Double Bunny was the best agent ever lived. They didn't fear anyone. But like most superheroes, they had a weakness. Agent Double Bunny feared that one day they will fail their assignment or even mission they gave themselves and become weak. Or ruin what they worked so hard to accomplish."

   "Did they have gifts like Camilo?"

   "No."

   "Then how do they save the world?" Juancho asked. "Is Agent Double Bunny super strong like Luisa, to protect the world?"

   "I bet Agent Double have powers like Isabella," Jessica nudged Juancho.

   "What plants can do? Hmm? Tell me. Flowers won't save the world!" Juancho exclaimed.

   "Guys relax... Agent Double Bunny have something even better," I say with mystery in my voice.

   "Better than shapeshifting?" I got startled by Camilo as he returns with Cecilia all healed up. He lets her get down from his arms to join her friends.

"Camilo! You scared me," I let out a sigh of relief.

"You're going to finish the story later to me, I'm behind schedule," Camilo looks at the kids and kneels down to them. "Let's hurry and see Junior. Señora Gracia needs me. My sister informed me as she was with my Tia a moment ago."

We were off to see Junior. We talked to him through his window. He was happy we passed by to see him. We soon dropped off the kids and head over to Señora Garcia's place. We knocked on her door and an exhausted mid-age woman.

"Camilo... You're just on time," Señora Garcia says as she sounded really exhausted and desperate. "Mind watching him for just 2 hours? Maybe 3? Please? I really need to rest up. My husband should be home soon by then. He can take over."

"Relax Señora. Go up to your room. Sleep. My assistant and I will handle the rest," Camilo gave a gentle smile and handed her the pillow we bought on the way here.

"Thank Camilo," She relaxes her muscles. By just observing her, she is new to the mother world. I don't think they heard of mother training for new mother's, being Isolated and all. "Eric, is in his playpen."

Camilo nods and she goes up to her room. We walked over to the playpen in her living room to see the baby playing.

"I don't see the problem, Camilo," I say as I observe carefully. "He looks completely calm."

"Don't truce it now," he grins. "Plus, I know how to handle kids. Been handling with them for 3 years I assume," he explains and picks up the kid. Camilo makes funny faces to which made the baby laugh. He shapeshifted into multiple people, playing with the baby. My heart tugged at the sight.

I snap out of my trance and look at her kitchen for clues to why she is so sleepy. One, its a mess. I don't think she has time to clean. Plates are dirty and was in the middle of washing them but gave up right after to attend to her child. I found a notebook with stuff to do.

•Clean the house
•Put Eric to sleep
•Make Lunch ✔︎
•Feed Eric
   •Prepare dinner

I look back at Camilo and pulled out the page. I grabbed the pencil thats on the table and my watch thats in my bag and quickly search tips on what she can do to improve in the future and save time for herself too. I quickly wrote them down for her to see later. Once I was done, I realized there was no noise. I put my watch away. I turned around and see Camilo tucking Eric into his crib. He looks up at me and smiles.

"What? All he needed was attention and someone to play with him, to kill all his bubbly attention seeking energy," He tucks the blanket on him and kisses his forehead. He says it like it was nothing. Like he was used to it and knows immediately what the child needs.

Shapeshifter. Jokester. Cook. Actor. Stylist. Food hoarder. And now babysitter and baby expert.

He's full of surprises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7.8K 15
* THIS IS REALLY OLD AND SCRAPPY PLUS, Y/N IS THE MAIN CHARACTER. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT LEAVE * "ᴍɪ ᴀᴍᴏʀ...ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴏ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏ...
9.4K 260 20
As the madrigals rule the Encanto with their awesome gifts, another family formed by y/n and her father try to live up to their lives with their assi...
76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
102K 2.3K 35
Breaking down after his gift ceremony, Camilo Madrigal ran away from home and into the woods. Wondering into the woods, he stumbled across a girl hi...