En Anbe En Aaruyire❤️

By Tweetyminnie

What happens when a rude, arrogant, handsome hunk young boss falls in love with a soft, kindhearted, beautifu... More

Preface
Character Sketch (With Important Note)
Part 1 : Thodakkama?? Thodarkadhaiya??
Part 2 - Mudhal Sandhippu❤️
Part 3 - Thittangal
Part 4 - Nigazhvugal
Part 5 - Nerukku Ner
Part 6 - Mudhal Naal Indru❤️
Part 7 - Enaachu Yedhaachu?!
Part 8 - Ava Azhaghula Sokkipoyiten❤️
Part 9 - Inam Puriya Maatram❤️
Part 10 - Unnuden irukum nimidangal❤️
Part 11 - Thiruppangal.
Part 12 - எனை ஈர்க்கிறாய் அன்பே❤️
Part 13 - En veetil nee❤️
Part 14 : Yennangalil Nee❤️
Part 15 : En Radhiye❤️
Part 16 - Unai Kaapeney En Anbe❤️
Part 17 - Anbe Unakaaga❤️
Part 18 - Thittangalum Muyarchiyum!!
Part 19 - The Girls On A Mission!!
Part 20 - Dancing Rose❤️💃
Part 21 - Unmai Avizhum Velai!!
Part 22 - Unmai Avizhum Velai 2
Part 23 - Halamathi Habibo💃❤️
Part 24 - உணர்வுகளின் மாற்றங்கள்!!
Part 25 - Lunch Date❤️
Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️
Part 28 - Malarum Nesam❤️
Part 29 - Poovey Kaadhal Pesum Poove❤️
Part 30 - Ini Naanum Neeyum Vera Vera Illa❤️
Part 31 - Unnodu En Payanam❤️
Part 32 - Kaadhal Theeye❤️
Part 33 - Un Aasaigal Arindhean Anbey💕
Part 34 - Kaadhal Unarum Tharunam❣️
Part 35 - Idhu Kaadhal Neramey💕

Part 26 - Ariyamaley Oru Kaadhal Pookindrathey❤️

754 131 65
By Tweetyminnie

Hi dearies, As promised here we go with the next part. Next update will be on next week❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai came home that evening happily. She couldn't stop blushing as Kathir's words kept ringing in her ears.

Mullai MV : Mulla idhu seri ila.. ne avaru sonnadha pathiye yosichitu iruka.. avaru normal ah than sonnaru.. ne una confuse panikadha ok va.. inaiku nama amma appa ta Inba veetla nadanthathu elam solanum.. Muruga avanga epdi react panuvanganu therila ana enaku maraika virupam ila.. netha en kuda thunai ah irukanum Muruga.

Mullai went for dinner. She slowly started to tell them everything. How Kathir saved her from Inba and How she found about Inba and Venba and their mission to retrieve papers in a dancer disguise. How she went to get the papers from Inba's locker. She told them each and everything without hiding anything. She believed that they will understand.

Mullai's family was shocked by these revelations. Murugan knew that Inba had tried to misbehave with his daughter, but he was shocked to hear the rest of the story. Parvathy was shocked, She got up and held Mullai by her shoulders..

Parvathy (in a slightly softer tone) : Thangama una nenacha perumai ah iruku ana ne ivlo periya risk edukanuma?? Enaku padharudhu ketutu.. Amma unaku epayumey support thana panuven enkita oru vaarthai soli irukalamey da.. Kathir nalavaru than ana ne ivlo periya risk eduthu iruka unaku edachum aagi irundha.. Kadavuley enala yosikave mudila.. ne panadhu elam nala padiya mudinjidhu oruvela apdi edachum problem aagi irundha naan ena pani irupen.. Inimey problem nah enkita solu na kuda iruken neye ipdi risk elam edukaadha da.

Mullai : Ma enaku puriyudhu.. ne Kavalapadatha inimey ipdi panamaten.. promise.

Parvathy : Ne Kathir kaha edhuku ivlo periya risk edutha.. unaku ena venalum aagi irukalaam ana ne yen idha Kathir kaha pana paapa?

Mullai was looked speechless by Parvathy's question. She didn't know what to say. She herself began wondering why she was so eager to bring the truth in front of his eyes. She could have easily lodged a complaint with the police against Inba for harassing her and the rest of the things would be known as well. Then why did she take it as a personal responsibility to reveal the truth to Kathir? She tried to find an answer but couldn't.

Parvathy : Mulla ma.. na una epayum thadukamaten ana edhunalum ini solitu panu ok va.. Kathir kuda nerya pani irukaaru unaku.. ne avaruku thanks soniya?

Mullai (in a sombre tone) - Yes Ma

Parvathy : Seri da .. enaku konjam velai iruku na poi pakren.. ne edhum potu overthink panadha.

Parvathy then headed toward the kitchen without saying another word. She was obviously worried for her daughter's well-being. She also felt grateful to Kathir, for protecting her daughter. However, she was still puzzled as to why her daughter took such a big risk with regards to her safety and performed a  dance for tons of unknown men over there, just to get the papers.

Meanwhile Mullai, who was obviously sad by the turn of events, sat on the couch, with her head bent down. Her father, who was sitting beside her, began consoling her by patting her head.

Murugan : Mulla ma onum ila da vidu.. ne apove soli irundha amma ivlo kavalapatu iruka mata la.. Inba unaku panadhu nenachu konjam bayanthuta avlotha.. seri aiduva.

Mullai : Appa ungluku en mela kovama?

Murugan : Kovam la ila da.. konjam kavalai ne edhum solalanu .. ana enaku doubts irundhuchu office la ne, meena, theanu moonu perum tension ah irupeenga.. epo paaru secrets la pesitu irundheenga. Apram unaku project la ilanu theriyum analum ne Meena veetuku daily pona.. neeye soluvanu wait panen.. ana ipdi aagumnu nenaikla..

Mullai : Apram yen pa ena edhumey kekla?

Murugan : Ne apo solamudiyatha situation la irukanu purinjidhu.. neeye vandhu soluvanu wait panen ma.. adhan edhum kekla.. inimey enga kita edhayum maraikadha ma ok va..

Mullai then got up and hugged her father. After some father-daughter moments, she decided to go to sleep, as it was getting late. She headed to her room and lay down on her bed. She had surely felt better after talking to her father and mother.. she knew they were upset.. but she would make things fine between them. she stared at the ceiling as her mother's words about Kathir were constantly ringing in her ears.

Mullai MV : Amma sonadhu correct than.. enaku endha intention um eh ila.. unmai avaruku epdiyachum theriya veikanum adhukaga ena venalum panalamnu matum than thonichu.. yen apdi.. enaku avaru mela oru chinna attraction iruku.. adhu inaiku nalave therinchikiten ana na yen avaruku problem nu soli avlo concerned ah irukanum.. Mulla pesama thoongu d.. theva ilama yosichu pudhusa oru problem ah create panidatha.. Na thoongiten...

And she slept.

Kathir, on the other hand, had finished his dinner and had entered his room to crash for the night. He changed into his night clothes and lay on the bed. He was thinking about everything that happened today. The lunch, the fall and the smile on Mullai's face after he called out her name.

He had felt really happy on seeing her smile widely. She looked so beautiful and His heart at that point of time was beating very fast. Even now, when he was thinking of her, his heart was beating at the speed of an express train. He placed his hand on his chest.

Kathir : Mullai.. baby doll.. una pathi nenachaley en heart ipdi thudikushu.. na ivlo restless ah irundhathey ila.. na una Ipotha drop panitu vandha ana una na avlo miss pandren.. indha night epo da mudiyum nu iruku.. una epo morning paapom nu iruku..

Kathir then finally decided to sleep, with the hope of seeing Mullai tomorrow. His face wore a smile of contentment, but only he knew what anxiety was plaguing his mind. He hoped to be at peace as he slept but he had no respite there as well as he kept seeing her in his dreams as well.

(Author: Dreams play an important role in this story... the purpose will be revealed lately)

Kathir was sitting in his cabin and waiting impatiently for Mullai to arrive. He kept looking at the time and was getting anxious.

Finally, he heard a knock on the door and she entered. She was wearing the same red saree which she had worn some weeks ago. Her face looked radiant and beautiful. She headed towards his desk. Kathir kept looking at her with surprise and happiness.

She headed towards the chair and sat down. Mullai was talking about the work she had to complete for the day and Kathir kept staring at her with love in his eyes. He was staring at her beautiful face. Her eyes were very expressive and they spoke with her voice. Her nose was cute and rounded. Her lips were bow-shaped and highly kissable. As Mullai kept talking, Kathir stared at her. After a while, Mullai caught him staring at her.

Mullai : Ennachu Mr Kathir??

Kathir got up from his chair and went and sat on a chair next to Mullai. He was continually looking into her hazel eyes with love. Mullai was staring back into his eyes as well. Kathir held her delicate hands in his and spoke to her.

Kathir(in the softest possible tone) :Mullai, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. You look amazing in anything.. Unaku ena costume potalum avlo azhagha iruku.. adhu elam vida ne avlo azhagha iruka..

Mullai (in a shy tone) - Oh thank you, Mr Kathir . I am happy you think so.. But neenga kuda sema handsome ah irukeenga..

Kathir(excitedly, still holding her hands) : Mullai.. ne apdi nenaikranu I am glad.. unaku onu theriyuma una paathathula irundhu elamey maaripochu.. Starting la una hate panen ana apo kuda I wanted to make you mine.. ana ipo paaru time change aaiduchu unoda nala gunam ena romba attract paniduchu.. I think I have fallen for you Mullai.

On hearing the last line, Mullai just smiled at him. Kathir had bent his head and was looking down. She told him to look up at her. Kathir slowly moved his gaze from the floor to her lips and then to her eyes.

Mullai (smiling widely) -  Mr Kathir, Naanum ungla arambathula hate panen.. oru grudge odathan indha velai la join panen.. ana naal poga poga nenga romba nalavarunu purinjikiten.. nenga ena kaapathi irukeenga.. en dignity ah.. adhu matum ilama ungala ipo enala understand panika mudiyudhu.. enakum unga mela oru feeling iruku.. I think I also fell in love with you..

Kathir began smiling widely. His happiness knew no bounds. They both got up from the chairs, with their hands still in each other's and their eyes locked intensely into each other's.

Kathir : Mullai... ena Mr Kathir nu kupdaatha romba formal ah iruku.. Kathir nu kupdu.. ne va po nu kupdu.. ok va

Mullai (blushing) - Okay Kathir.. nee epdi soldriyo apdiye kupdren.

Kathir : Parra idha keka evlo nala iruku..

Both laughed a little, with their hands still in each other's. Kathir then slowly moved his hands on her shoulders and held them tightly. He then slowly moved his lips to her forehead and gave her a sweet kiss over there. Mullai closed her eyes softly as his lips touched her forehead. After he withdrew his lips from there, Mullai was looking down shyly. Their foreheads were touching each other.

Kathir : I love you a lot, Mullai.

Mullai : I love you too, Kathir.

Kathir then swiftly put his arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. Mullai instantly melted in his arms. She slowly put her hands on his back and they were in a tight embrace. They were holding on to each other as if they would drift away. They then broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes. They then slowly shut their eyes, as they slowly moved in for a kiss. Soon, their lips touched and they shared the most beautiful kiss.

Kathir got up all of a sudden. It was already morning, a new day had begun. He was still trying to figure out what was going on. He had to get to work but he wasn't the least bothered by it.

His dream had mirrored what his mind had been thinking, but he still wasn't ready to believe what he had seen. He had never felt this confused in his life.

Kathir Mv : Kadavuley ena kanavu idhu.. I love you?? Seriously.. naan onu love panla Mullai ah.. I guess so.. but yen apdi yosichen.. ufff... Kathir adhu verum kanavu than.. vera edhum yosikadha..

Meanwhile, Mullai got up and started her day as well. She was wondering whether her mother was still upset about yesterday. She sighed and headed to the washroom to brush her teeth and have a bath. After getting dressed in a pair black formal trousers and a brown coloured formal top, she headed to the breakfast table, where her father and mother were sitting at the table and talking about her only. Mullai made her presence felt by and sat down beside her father.

Mullai : Maa.. inu upset ah irukiya??

Parvathy : Ila paapa konjam oru mari iruku avlotha.

Mullai : Accho paaru kutty.. ini naan edhunalum soliduven ok va.. ipo smile panu..

Mullai kissed her mother lightly on the cheek. She then urged her mother to bring her breakfast as she was getting late for work. Her mother brought it and after finishing, she left for work. On the way, she remembered about the presentation on Monday and how she was supposed to prepare for it.

MONDAY ARRIVES

Mullai arrived in office that day. The entire weekend had gone by in preparing for the presentation. The presentation was only a few hours away yet she was worried about Kathir's behaviour since the past few days. He had been acting really funny since Wednesday.

FLASHBACK

Mullai arrived in office on Wednesday. After getting congratulated by numerous people for her feat, she headed towards Kathir's cabin.

She entered the cabin and on seeing her Kathir began blushing. Mullai greeted him and he greeted her back in a very soft voice.

Mullai MV : Enachu ivaruku?? Is he okay?

She then proceeded to sit on the chair and informed him about the work she needed to complete for the day. Kathir kept staring at her cluelessly as she spoke. He was not even hearing what she was saying. Mullai asked him a question and when he did not answer, she realised that he was lost.

Mullai : Hmm.. Mr Kathir, naan sonadha ketengla?

Kathir snapped back to reality. He looked at Mullai in amazement.

Kathir : Ah.. enachu Mullai?

Mullai : I had asked you a question regarding a file, Mr Kathir . Did you not hear?

Kathir(hesitatingly) - Hmm...uhh...I am sorry Mullai I did not hear. I was too engrossed thinking of something else. Could you please repeat it again?

END OF FLASHBACK

That was not the only instance where Kathir seemed lost. During that day itself, when Mullai kept frequenting his cabin for some or the other work, he had not been there fully. It was as if he was present physically yet his mind seemed somewhere else. And the days after that also, he seemed lost.

Mullai wondered what was wrong. She could only hope that everything was alright with him.

Kathir was in his cabin, attending to an important phone call. He hung up the call and sighed. He had not been able to forget the dream he had seen that night. He never thought that he would tell something like that to anyone in a dream, forget reality. He had been with many women before but had never felt this different about any of them. Here, Mullai had not really been with him yet they were bound together by something inexplicable. Kathir however was still in denial mode about it.

Kathir : Uff.. adhu verum kanavuthan.. naan yen ivlo confuse panikren.. enala love you nu yartayum sola mudiyathu.. I don't love anyone.. Kathir yosikradha vitutu velaiya paaru..

Kathir then heard a knock on the cabin door and signalled them to enter. When the door opened, he saw Mullai standing at the entrance. His heart began racing at her sight. She looked as beautiful as an angel sent from the heavens. She smiled and greeted him.

Kathir was rendered speechless at her sight. She was wearing a white-coloured saree with a silver lace along its border. Her blouse had short sleeves and was white with silver lace along the sleeves. Silver jhumkas completed her look. No one had ever had such an effect on Kathir .

When she had worn the red saree earlier, Kathir had found her hot, but today, she looked beautiful. Mullai sat on one the chairs and reminded him about the presentation she was supposed to show him. Kathir just kept looking at her without a word and Mullai kept talking. Ultimately, Mullai noticed him looking lost.

Mullai : Ahemm...Mr Kathir , is something wrong?

Kathir(startled) : Hmm...Uh...sorry was engrossed. Mullai, I would like it if you show me the presentation in about half hour.

Mullai : Yes surely, Mr Kathir. I am thoroughly prepared.

Kathir : Okay, I will see you in the conference room in 15 minutes.

Mullai smiled and headed to her desk. She quickly went through what she had prepared and picked up her laptop bag to go to the conference room. Kathir was already waiting for her there. She entered and Kathir turned around to take another look at her.

She was carrying a pile of papers in one hand and her laptop bag in the other. She placed the things on the table, removed her laptop from the bag and began connecting it to the projector. Kathir was continuously observing her. Her open hair was complementing her saree beautifully and looked like a beautiful mermaid with the flowing hair.

Mullai connected the projector and started her presentation. Kathir decided to pay attention from that instant as it would be embarrassing if she caught him again. However, it was getting increasingly difficult for him, as he kept getting distracted by Her beauty. He somehow managed to pay attention through the presentation. Finally, Mullai finished the presentation successfully. Kathir was impressed.

Kathir : Wow Mullai.. That is a very good strategy you have there. It will surely benefit our company.

Mullai (with a smile) - Thank you, Mr Kathir.. I am glad you liked it so much.

Kathir wanted to give her a hug. However, he thought she may not take it very well. He walked towards her, took her right hand in his and planted a soft kiss on the back of her palm.

Kathir : Thank you very much, Mullai.

Mullai blushed and smiled at this sudden action of his. She was feeling very glad that He liked her presentation and her hard work had paid off.

Mullai (blushing and smiling) - Thank you, Mr Kathir.

She began packing everything quickly and headed out of the room as fast as she could. She loved Kathir's sweet gesture.

TBC

Please do comment your views dearies ❤️

Much Love❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.9K 25
in which a buissness tycoon,who rather find himself hating women,fixing marriage with an business women who was quite suitable for his level. that ha...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
378K 15.2K 50
The story of a young, educated girl named Emily who didn't ever experience LOVE or LUST, but, only DETERMINATION FOR HER WORKS..... It was unexpecte...
41.9K 1.4K 10
It's a another KM story. Which unfold wether KM will patch up after a break or not? Maybe this story has a bit of love but lot more of lust or may b...