Long Lost | Once Upon a Time...

By onograce

When Henry is kidnapped by nefarious Peter Pan, the group of heroes and villains must travel to Neverland in... More

ACT I: NEVERLAND
I. The Heart of the Truest Believer
II. Lost Girl
III. Quite a Common Fairy
IV. Nasty Habits
V. Good Form
VI. Ariel

A/N

740 23 4
By onograce

The next update might not be out for a while, since I need to seriously sort through my notes concerning the next plot. My notes are so crazy right now, my phone actually lags when I go into them.

I have a lot of ideas from the old version of this story that I plan on using still, but then a shitload of other ideas, so I'm going to have to plan out a lot of chapters in advance to make sure no conflicts come up.

Thanks for being patient with me, and sorry to make you wait when this is technically a rewrite! But I can't wait to get into this next part of the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.6K 91
"Dreamshade. A nasty poison." On their way to rescue Henry, they get stranded in Neverland. Emma, Regina, Hook, Snow, and Charming get trapped in a...
29.4K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
13.6K 139 28
This story is inspired from the hit TV Shows Once Upon A Time and The Originals. Also I added a little bit of The Vampire Diaries in this story as we...
44.9K 882 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...