august | t.chalamet

By 1-800-REG

" salt air and the rust on your door โ€ž when two friends decide to fake date for publicity and reven... More

##! august
##! groupchat
##! unknown number
##! jo march
##! los angeles
##! accidents happen
##! drama llama
##! slip up
##! don't hate me
##! alana
##! sleepover
- PART TWO.
##! elephant juice
##! visit
##! hot chocolate
##! backstage
##! time's up
##! hometime
##! the text
##! celebration
##! pillowtalk

##! publicity

1.6K 43 31
By 1-800-REG

❝  for  me  it  was  enough  ❞

timothée:)
have you thought?

stassie
a lot

timothée:)
soooo? :D

timothée:)
what do you say..

stassie
i like the idea

stassie
but how on earth do we fake
it? like aren't there rules to be
set

timothée:)
gosh. you want me to create
rules?

stassie
i mean we might have to

stassie
look you're the one who created
the idea, right?

timothée:)
fine

timothée:)
we'll have to.. y'know.. kiss but
only when absolutely necessary

timothée:)
holding hands is a must

stassie
i do love holding hands

timothée:)
and uh we should equally post ab
each other, never one person posts
more. equal

timothée:)
and it might be hard to resist, stas,
but no catching feelings;)

stassie
trust me, that'll be the easiest
rule to follow

timothée:)
mmm okay🤷‍♂️

timothée:)
meet up for coffee before set?

stassie
yeah why not

stassie
let me just water my plants first

timothée:)
of course mi amour

stassie
👋

They decided that Stassie should pick him up, seeing as his was on the way to the coffee shop anyway.

She stepped into her car and pulled out the CD player, pulling out some of her favourite CDs, flipping through until she found Lover and carefully pulled it in. She let the album shuffle, landing on Cruel Summer.

The song was still playing when Stassie pulled up outside of Timothée's. He was waiting outside, scrolling through his phone when she honked her car horn. She laughed when he jumped at the sudden noise.

"Hi." He stepped into the car after Stassie opened the door for him. "Taylor?"

The next track played; Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince.

"Obviously," Stassie said, starting the car. She turned to him as he put his seatbelt in and then turned back to the road, pulling her car out of the parking spot. "Where is it?"

"Street after the next," he said.

"That coffee place?" she snorted. "Are you kidding? Paparazzi are always there, Timmy."

"I know," he said. "Perfect place for them to see us and get suspicious."

"Is that why you asked to come coffee?"

"No. It's just a plus to hanging out with the amazing Anastasia Anniston," he smirked.

"Charming."

Timothée leaned forward and skipped the song. I Think He Knows began playing and he skipped again. Stassie's mouth fell open in offense. The Archer came on and he skipped again.

"Are they all Taylor?" he asked.

"Mm, well it is the Lover album," she smiled. "So, yes."

"Don't you have anything else?"

"I do. But I don't want to play anything else."

As Afterglow came on, she made sure that he didn't skip it. She began humming along, singing along to her favourite parts when they came on. Timothée smiled widely as he listened to her.

She parked outside the coffee place, and as assumed, there were paparazzi there.

"Fuck," she groaned, stopping the car. "I hate them."

"Yeah, well." Timothée looked over at them, already snapping photos and opened his door. He smiled at the cameras and went to open Stassie's door for her. He grabbed her hand, helping her out and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "It'll help a lot more than you think it will."

They walked in together, still holding hands. Even if it was a fake publicity stunt, Stassie liked that they could do things as friends and let everyone else think it was as more.

As they ordered, Timothée rested his head on her shoulder and the barista raised her eyebrows, smiling.

"Your order will be coming right up," she said. "Um ... do you mind taking a picture?"

Stassie knew people would see them together and freak out, which made her slightly anxious, but she nodded, just as Timothée said, "Sure. Why not?"

"Thank you!" she smiled, walking around the counter and standing next to them. Timothée squeezed Stassie's hand as the barista took the photo, making sure the hands were visible in the photo.

"Have a nice day, love," Stassie said as the barista went around the counter again.

They both sat down, waiting for the drinks, and sat on opposite sides of the table. Cameras from outside were taking pictures through the window and Stassie internally groaned.

Timothée fixed Stassie's hair from across the table, smiling. She knew what he was doing. Fixing hair wasn't apart of the deal, he was trying to charm her.

At this, she raised her eyebrows and he just grinned his famous Timothée Chalamet grin and those famous Timothée Chalamet eyes glistened, making Stassie's heart race.

"Tu es jolie aujourd'hui." "You look pretty today."

The French was so attractive. Stassie shook her head at his words, undeniably blushing.

"Remember, I don't understand."

"I know," he nodded.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, ma chérie," he said. "Nothing at all."

The drinks arrived and they were set down in front of the 'couple' as Timothée got his phone out. He smiled at the screen.

"Already being asked about us," he smirked. "By none other than Lily-Rose herself."

Stassie didn't say anything, but took her drink and brought it to her lips.

"That was quick," Timothée added. "Photos already going viral. Power couple, apparently."

She took some of the drink into her mouth and swallowed, looking at Timothée's phone. Dozens of headlines already on the internet raving about whether they were together or not.

"What did you tell her?" Stassie asked. Timothée looked up at her with an expression of uncertainty. "Lily.. when she asked. What did you say?"

"That you're my girlfriend." Timothée drank from his cup. "Is that okay with you?"

"Perfect," she replied, "I just didn't know we were pretending to be official so quickly."

"I panicked."

"You still like her, then?" Stassie asked with a teasing smile. Timothée went red in the face, his ears going pink.

"Sort of," he answered. "She doesn't hate me — I don't think. It never worked because we were always too busy for the other. I never wanted to break up, it was all her idea, so I think when she sees that we've 'made it work' she'll want to try again with me." He sighed, drinking some more. "Properly," he added.

"Yeah."

Stassie was never in a relationship. Not even a middle school silly one. She was always scared of feelings and stuff like that — anything that made her vulnerable was an instant no.

"You? Anyone you like?" he asked.

"No." Stassie's answer was quick and instant, like a reflex. Timothée raised his eyebrows, sensing something was up.

"That was too fast. Go on, who's the lucky guy?"

"No-one," she said. Timothée didn't give up and she sighed. "Fine. Tom."

"Holland?" he whisper-shouted.

Stassie covered her face. "I've known for a while but never actually wanted to admit it. There you go. You're the first to make me say it."

"I feel honoured." The brunette boy looked around for a moment and carried on. "Look, he obviously is into you. So just tell him."

"He's not."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you in interviews?"

"You watch my interviews?"

Timothée's face blushed bright red again. "I wanted to know what you were like when we started texting."

"Cute."

"This is about you! Look, Tom likes you. Tell him how you feel," he said. "I mean — once we've stopped this fake thing going on. You can't tell anyone it's fake."

"Not even Jodie?"

"Jodie's okay." Timothée nodded. "We talk. She seems like the person to keep secrets."

"That means I have to lie to Evans," Stassie pouted.

"You'll live."

When they finished their coffee, they walked back out to the car and sat inside. The paparazzi were still there, except now they were far hungrier for photos.

Timothée knew he had to do something to make them think it was official. And so he leaned forward and kissed Stassie.

Stassie froze for a moment but kissed him back, leaning into his lips. She was an actress, so fake kissing was easy and she could make it seem as real as she liked. So she put on a show and made it look like she was so incredibly into it. They both saw the cameras shooting and the lights flashed in front of their car.

Timothée pulled away but left his hand on her jaw. He smiled and kissed under her ear. Stassie looked over and saw someone holding their phone up.

"They're recording," she whispered, out of breath.

Timothée moved his lips off her face and held their faces close together.

"Elephant juice."

The girl began laughing. "What?"

"It makes it look like I'm saying 'I love you'," he smiled. "Play along."

"Elephant juice too," she laughed as he started the car up.

"Now. How do I drive this thing?"

a/n:
they are my babies. stassie & timothée for life even if they don't know it yet.

#timotasia!!!!

also... y'all are NOT prepared for the pain im about to put both these mfs through. <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 47 6
Quintessence Hall, 12 years old, greatest actress of her generation. Callahan Rey, 19 years old, older brother, actor, singer, songwriter and musicia...
250K 5.1K 37
' i can't say anything to your ๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐’ธ ๐‘’ cause look at your ๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐’ธ ๐‘’' __ in which someone w...
262K 8.8K 40
you know i'm a fool for you!
167K 3.4K 64
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๏ฟฝ...