[BL] The Villain Dressed as a...

By Erishi_An

The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

Chapter 45

2.9K 158 22
By Erishi_An

Lin Xi ate a lot of different cream cakes that day.

    The reason is different from before.

    Because these juicy cakes were made by his man himself.

    Lin Xi had eaten so much that his stomach was bulging. He ate too much at one time, and it made him uncomfortable.

    His eyes were red, and he told Qin Xiao, who had already put on the ring, that he couldn't eat it, and could he eat it tomorrow.

    Qin Xiao squeezed Lin Xi's white cheek.

    He shook his head indifferently and refused.

    What Qin Xiao meant was that Lin Xi himself said that he wanted to eat cream, and he also said that this time he wanted to eat all at once.

    "But I'm very full." Lin Xi almost said it in a crying voice, his voice was soft and glutinous, it sounded like he was acting like a spoiled child.

    Qin Xiao wiped the cream sticking to the corner of Lin Xi's mouth.

    "I won't force you to eat this."

.Qin Xiao's smile at that time was all about being cheap and acting well.

    But Lin Xi shot himself in the foot, and he made this request himself.

    There was no other way but to burst into tears and couldn't resist.

    He handed Qin Xiao the cream to his mouth and put it into his mouth.

    "How does it taste? Is it sweet?" Qin Xiao asked Lin Xi with a smile.

    This is not the cream cake that Lin Xi used to like to eat at all.

    The food he used to eat was sweet, unlike today's, let alone sweet, it was clearly salty and sticky, and he didn't want to eat it at all.

    Under Qin Xiao's dark eyes, Lin Xi still nodded sweetly with red eyes, no matter how unwilling he was in his heart.

    "Will you still eat it next time?" Qin Xiao looked persuasive.

    Lin Xi just shook his head, and when he saw Qin Xiao's slightly changed eyes, he immediately nodded vigorously.

.After all the cream cakes were eaten, Lin Xi said to himself in his heart that he would never let Qin Xiao make this kind of cream cake for him in the future.

    But as for whether his idea can be realized, that is another story.

    Husband and wife always get along so sweetly.

    In addition to sweetness, each other is doing their own thing.

    What Lin Xi did outside, he didn't need to take the initiative to tell Qin Xiao, the guards who followed him would report the situation to Qin Xiao.

    Sometimes Lin Xi would also say something.

    As for Qin Xiao, what he was going to do involved too many secrets, and it was too dangerous.

    He would not involve Lin Xi.

    There are not many things he has actively pursued in his life. This time, he must succeed no matter what, and stand at the pinnacle of power, so that the person he protects can be unscrupulous.

.The new home for the fishes to find, the location has been chosen.

    It's an orphanage in a hill somewhere.

    In other words, the city imposed an orphanage. Later, due to the relocation, the original site of the orphanage was abandoned.

    Far from the city, located in the mountains, surrounded by mountains, the traffic is not very convenient.

    Although it is an era of highly developed technology, aircraft is not something that everyone can use.

    There is a small river next to the orphanage, and it can be said that this location seems to be specially built for mermaids.

    Mermaids just need to live in water, they don't have to have a house and a bed like humans do.

    Lin Xi himself is a mermaid, because he used to be a human, so he is very accustomed to human life.

    But he probably still knew that other mermaids preferred to stay in the water.

.Those mermaids hidden in several fish shops were transferred out in batches and loaded into the aircraft, not by trucks, but by aircraft.

    The secrecy was carried out in secret, undetected.

    More than 20 people were sent to the small river next to the orphanage with great success.

    This time, Kang Ming is also helping.

    He also arranged for people to stay in the orphanage to protect and take care of the merman.

    It's easy to find out who these merfolks used to transport them.

    Kang Ming did not act, so as not to startle the snake.

    The other party lost such a large number of mermaids in an instant. The mermaid is a luxury and expensive. The other party is currently sending people to look for the whereabouts of the mermaid. They even found Kang Ming here and asked him if he had received any news.

.The other party suspected that someone wanted to rob him of a mermaid and rob him of his way of making money.

    Naturally, Kang Ming couldn't tell the truth, saying that he didn't hear any rumors.

    That person seemed to have no doubts about Kang Ming at all.

    Lin Xi came the day after the mermaids came.

    Halfway through the aircraft, I found that there was no one to follow before continuing to move forward.

    The mermaids are free in the small river, huge fish tails of various colors slapping the water surface, the picture is extremely beautiful and breathtaking.

    There is a magical attraction between the same race.

    Lin Xi got off the aircraft and plunged into the water.

    The other mermaids stopped when they saw Lin Xi jump into the water, and their upper body surfaced.

    They know that Lin Xi is also a mermaid, but they haven't seen the color of Lin Xi's fish tail.

.But a huge black fish tail rose from the water, and the mermaids were stunned.

    They had never seen such a deep black fish tail, like a black gem, the sun shone on the fish scales, dazzling.

    By now, everyone basically knew that they were saved by Lin Xi.

    Some mermaids still have a sense of trance, and always feel that they are dreaming.

    It was clearly controlled by humans before, and in a blink of an eye, he left the mermaid shop and entered the wide river.

    Surrounded by verdant mountains, they could hear the chirping of insects.

    Birds can also be seen flapping their wings and flying freely.

    Everything here is so unfamiliar yet so fascinating.

    The mermaids fell in love with it.

    Now Lin Xi has become like them, in the form of a mermaid among them.

.Some mermaids surrounded Lin Xi.

    The mermaids expressed their gratitude to Lin Xi.

    Thank you Lin Xi for saving everyone.

    Faces full of vigor and vitality, each face is so pure and flawless.

    Lin Xi looked at the mermaids one by one, and then he looked at the red mermaid.

    The red mermaid swam up, and he swam in front of Lin Xi.

    The first sentence I said to Lin Xi was not thank you, but sorry.

    Lin Xi's black fish tail swayed in the water, and he swam to the little red mermaid. After all, the mermaid was a child in his teens. Lin Xi reached out and hugged the little mermaid into his arms.

    The red mermaid's cheeks were slightly red, and then she hugged Lin Xi's body.

    Unlike other mermaids who feel safe now, the red mermaid obviously needs to be more active.

.He and Lin Xi swam aside and asked what Lin Xi planned to do.

    Is it to let them live here in the future, or do they have other plans.

    Lin Xi looked at his figure in the clear eyes of the red mermaid. He didn't expect that it would be the other party who asked this question.

    On second thought, it was the red mermaid who swam out in the mermaid shop to express his belief in him.

    Lin Xi and the red mermaid shared their thoughts: "I think we can freely decide our own destiny."

    rather than being controlled by humans.

    Become a tool commodity for human beings to make money, or a pet.

    The red mermaid stared at Lin Xi in astonishment.

    He and Lin Xi clearly came from a mermaid shop, and he wondered why Lin Xi was different from them.

    There is something in him that no other merman, or even other humans, has.

.That kind of thing makes the red mermaid want to chase Lin Xi.

    "What do you need me to do?" The red mermaid changed her mouth as soon as she asked, "I want to help, I don't want to be like this all the time, waiting for others to give it."

    He also wants to use his own hands and rely on his own efforts to obtain something.

    Lin Xi turned his head, and the corner of his mouth raised a smile.

    That smile was a bit sharp, not much friendly.

    Lin Xi lowered his voice and said to the red mermaid, "If you really want to help, then there is exactly one thing here that only you can do."

    There was a gleam of evil in his dark, shiny pupils.

    This made the red mermaid's heart skip a beat.

    It's just that since he proposed it, he would reject it, which would make him weak.

    "What's up?" the red mermaid asked.

."Let Kang Ming fall in love with you." Lin Xi smiled deeply.

    The red mermaid was startled, he stared at Lin Xi, wanting to see if Lin Xi was joking.

    Lin Xi was indeed smiling, but his eyes were very serious.

    "You..." The red mermaid opened his lips slightly, and after a while he closed it again.

    "Okay."

    He promised very simply.

    In fact, the red mermaid has a good impression of Kang Ming, a human being so far.

    He knew that the human was a little different from the others.

    After the red mermaid was bought by a human, the other party regarded him as a beautiful item and let people come to watch it at home.

    The merman knew his status as a pet, but the sight of those humans falling on him made him feel uneasy and terrified.

.Later his master sent him to the bed of one of his friends, and then the mermaid knew something.

    They forced him into human form, and they wanted him to do things he didn't like.

    In the resistance, the mermaid grabbed the opponent with sharp claws, and bit the opponent's arm with its fangs.

    Later, the mermaid was sold by his master for attacking humans.

    Mermaids know from some conversations with humans that humans buy them not only because they are good-looking, lapped, and kept as pets at home.

    More want to sleep with them.

    Mermaids are beautiful and slender, and they are perfect for playthings on the bed.

    However, after knowing this fact, the red mermaid found that he couldn't accept it, and for some reason, he just didn't like it.

.He originally thought that all human beings should be like that, but he was suddenly rescued.

    That human, the human named Kang Ming, looked at them mermaid like other people's eyes.

    It doesn't carry much emotion, but it is this indifferent expression that makes the red mermaid feel that he is not the same.

    "Human, your human, does he really like you?" The red mermaid had never met Qin Xiao, but he knew that it was impossible for Lin Xi to rescue them all by himself. It must be him. The reason for the owner.

    Lin Xi raised his left hand, wearing a ring on his ring finger.

    The ring is very unfamiliar to the red mermaid, but when I saw the ring, the red mermaid subconsciously reached out and wanted to touch it.

    He stopped before touching it.

    "What is this?"

.The red mermaid blinked, like an ignorant child.

    "This is a proof of mutual respect and love, and a promise to be together for a lifetime." Lin Xi completely exaggerated the meaning of the ring.

    But fooling the red mermaid is enough.

    The red mermaid was shocked by Lin Xi's words, and by looking at his expression, he seemed to believe it.

    "I'll make him fall in love with me!" The red mermaid suddenly laughed, a smile that was even more eye-catching than Chunhua's.

    A fiery red fish tail under him also appeared on the water at that time, and the red tail drew an extremely hot arc.

    He didn't know at that time what the emotion that was surging deep in his heart was.

    It was only later that he found out.

    It turns out that emotion is called conquest.

    Humans have long controlled their destiny, and deep in the red mermaid's heart, they actually want to control humans.

.He also wanted to completely conquer a human being like Lin Xi did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 96
反派攻略 Status : 96 Chapters (Completed) Author : 萝卜花兔子 The most awesome thing that the timid and shy Wen Zhichu did in his life was to save two eleme...
17.3K 768 27
Everyone in the world knows that Demon Lord Hua Che was cruel and vicious. A single disagreement could cause him to slaughter someone's entire family...
4.4K 138 42
Original title: 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status: Complete Total chs: 172 _____ Summary: Lu Shijin traveled into another world and bound an affection...
43.5K 1.9K 111
Title: 恐龙时代之最强Omega Author: Caliper (卡尺) Status: 112 Chapters (Completed) Mo Danwen traveled to an era of fiction and found that there were only men...