ORANGE

mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

21

516 27 4
mn_duh

" I'll do it too "

Hearing someone said that, all of your gazes look at the person and you scoffed quietly seeing who is it.

" Oh ? Minju ? really ? I thought you won't join Music Club anymore ? " Sakura asked Minju, Minju look at her and shake her head.

" I changed my mind " Minju answered making the others hummed.

Yuri smile before looking at Minju.

" Then in that case we need one more person " Yuri spoke until all of their gazes was move to yours when you suddenly talk.

" We can't accept you " You said confusing all of them.

" Why not ? " Minju asked. " It's not like there's a standard "

Knowing that you won't actually let her join, Minju already know that coming, and ofcourse she knows the reason why.

You scoffed and look at her.

Even your other classmates are already interested on what's happening, including the president who's just reading a book while listening to your conversation.

" I thought Music's not fun anymore ? huh ? " You asked her and before she could response you talk again.

" But you'll give this up too once it gets boring ? or No ? "

Noticing the sudden changed of the atmosphere in the classroom they can feel that both of you are on the urge to mess with each others face.

" Why are you acting like that ? " Yuri asked you confusingly making you to look at her.

" she's Right, why are you like that to Minju ? " Sakura asked you which is Minju's friend.

You scoffed before crossing your arms and look at Minju who's also looking at you.

" I don't think they know, How shameless and selfish you are " You spoke making them more confused on what's happening between both of you.

" What ? " Minju asked.

It's not that she don't have any idea what are you talking about because she knows that's about Jiu again.

You look at her coldly still sitting at your own chair.

" You only care about yourself whatever happens to your friend, you do something if it is fun, but give up once it gets boring "

Hearing what you said, Chaewon look at your direction before looking at Minju who's now eyes are on the urge to cry.

Just like her, all of your classmates was been confused what's happening, that why are you acting like that to Minju as if she done anything terrible to you.

The way you spoke at her they can feel the hatred.

" Enough "

Gripping her fist tightly, Minju approached you but before she could move forward, Yujin arrived at the classroom and blocked Minju.

Yujin knows something, and she wanted to protect her friend to someone who cause thousands pains by a one act.

Minju look at Yujin and Yujin look at her back so Minju look away before looking at you who's also looking at her.

" We can talk about this later " Minju said, you stand and face her.

" Talk about what later ? I don't have anything else to say to you and I won't group with a selfish person like you "

Dropping those words, You grab your bag and was about to leave the classroom not until you heard a familiar voice called your name.

" Park Verna "

Looking at the direction where the voice came from, You look at Chaewon who's now looking at you giving you a warning gaze.

You stared at her blankly before deciding to leave inside the classroom completely.

As a sighed escape on the President she take a sit on her chair again, deciding to just disturbed herself, she's not in the mood to take care of some annoying students.

It's destroying her day, early this morning.

The morning class continued after the recess, and just what your teachers expected you didn't attend again till afternoon.

Like what you always do, sitting on top of the school gazing and watching the skies slowly turning into an orange, a sad smile was formed on your lips.

You're addicted to sunset because of someone and that's Jiu, both of you always watched sunset together till the sun won't be seen anymore.

It became your habit even if she's not with you now, even if you don't have someone to watch the sunset together with you.

Hearing a door creaks, you ignored it thinking that it's just your friends.

But to your surprise it was the President.

" What do you think are you doing here ? " You heard someone spoked behind you, you sigh familiarizing the voice.

" I answered that already " You said still facing the sun.

Noticing that you're gazing up, Chaewon did the same, and she was speechless for a second.

The skies are pretty. It was breathaking.

Hearing no response coming from the president.

You look at your back to see what the hell is she doing, and to your shocked she's doing the same thing that you've been doing ever since you arrived at the rooftop.

Gazing back infront, you decided to spoke.

" isn't it beautiful ? " You asked the president who seems still in daze.

Hearing you talk, Chaewon glances at you before approaching the place where you're sitting at.

" Yeah " Chaewon answered slowly.

" Wanna join me here ? ".

Though you don't know why the hell did you asked the president to stay at the rooftop with you and skip classed too.

Chaewon shake her head, crossing her arms.

" Are you going to join the class ? or rather help me with the works I needed to do ? " Chaewon asked giving you two choices.

You gaze up at her since she's standing, so you stand and face her.

" I rather help you than spend a boring time on the room " You answered, surprising her.

She's expecting that you're going to choose to attend the class but to her surprised you decided to help her.

It's not that she don't want you to help her, she's just confused why.

" Why ? "

Looking at her before looking at the sky again with the sun slowly setting, you gave her a small smile.

" im in the mood " You answered.

Chaewon look at you judging you from head to toe thinking what's happening to you, though there's nothing happening at you, she just find it odd that you'll react like that.

" Follow me then "

Nodding your head at her.

You follow Chaewon from behind as some of the students who you passed by started gasping and whispering something, well what else is new students are always like that.

So You and Chaewon just ignored them.

Entering the school council room, your eyes widened in shocked seeing new tons of stacks papers on their table, just by seeing it makes you changed your mind.

" I forget something " You reasoned out trying to escape but before you could step your foot outside the room.

Chaewon grabbed your bag that on your back, as she pull it dragging you inside, and you can't believe that the president can be like that.

Trying to wiggle away, you only felt your butt sat on a chair when the president pushed you.

" did she just drag me " You murmured and you're glad that the President didn't heard that.

Approaching something on a table Chaewon gave you a stapler while you just stared at it.

" Staple the papers in order , it's already arrange so we will just need to put the subject's together with the same name "

Chaewon said, putting the stapler forcedly on your palm as she approach the table and start doing what you and her needed to do.

Noticing that you're still not moving, Chaewon spoke.

" If you're not going to help me, you should drag yourself in the classroom or I'll drag you there by myself "

Hearing what did the President said, you raised your eyebrows in confusion, you don't know if that's just a natural sentence or is it a warning ?

Standing up on the chair where she pushed you.

You approached the papers and start doing what she told you, it's not that you want to help her, you just don't want spending your time on that polluted classroom.

As silence covered the room, both of you are really focused on stapling the papers.

" I'll join the Music Camp " Chaewon spoke all of the sudden, looking at her direction quickly getting startled.

You look at her with confusion.

" No "

Ofcourse you don't want to stay with the president for 3 days, sometimes her presence annoys you.

" What do you mean No, I didn't asked you if you're going to let me join, I said Im already joining " Chaewon explained still eyes focused on the papers.

" Besides you mentioned that you got the offer but Yuri will be the one who'll decided, so yeah Im joining "

Looking at her in disbelief, you scoffed and she heard it.

Continuing what you're doing until nothing's left.

You take a rest by sitting on a chair, watching Chaewon holding a clip board while writing something and you have no idea what is it.

" Do you enjoy what you're doing ? " Chaewon asked you out of the blue.

" Which ? " You asked her having no idea what's she's pointing about.

" like Skipping classes "

And with that you nodded your head at her with no hesitation, ofcourse you enjoy skipping classes it makes you fell that you're free.

" Woah, what the- "

Getting startled at her when you saw the president pulling out a stick of cigarette, you start to think what the hell did you just see.

" You smoke ? " You asked her shockingly well you didn't expect that the president who do rules are disobeying one of it.

You sounded confused, you definitely did not see that coming.

Ignoring your question, Chaewon extend her hand that's holding the cigarette, offering you a stick.

" You don't ? "

" Ofcourse No "

Chaewon put the cigarette back on her pocket now that she know the answer on her question.

That was actually a trick to see if you smoke or not, so Chaewon could note it down if you're doing the same on what's most of the students who skips do, that she encountered.

She have done the same thing to the other class skippers and most of them do it and some have the same answer with yours.

" I guess you're not that typical rebellious students " Chaewon said.

Realizing what she just do, you sigh in relief.

" You were just testing me ? " You asked her and Chaewon nodded her head.

" Well to be honest, I was shocked when you didn't accept it, you look like a student who'll do such things like that "

Looking at Chaewon understanding what she just said.

You scoffed again making her to look at you.

" No, I don't do things like that, besides I just don't really like school "

" I'd rather have fun and enjoy my life " You explain yourself.

Chaewon hummed at you before putting her ballpen back on her pocket after writing something on her clip board.

" you don't enjoy your life at school ? ".

You shook your head, doesn't mean you skipped class, means you don't enjoy your school life, you have friends so somehow it makes you at ease.

" Just not the type of fun im looking for "

" Can you tell me ? " Chaewon asked before glancing at you.

Looking at her for a second.

You both realized that you talk and felt comfortable with each other today and that's maybe because you have the same characteristics.

Hates crowd, hates getting people's attention, always want to be alone and other things.

" Why do you sound like you're comfortable with me ? " You asked her ignoring her question.

Getting startled at your words, Chaewon look at away, she noticed it too and she just don't know why is she acting like that.

" Why do you sound like you care for me ? " Chaewon asked back.

___________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

785K 29.3K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...