[BL] The Villain Dressed as a...

By Erishi_An

The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

Chapter 24

4.4K 219 26
By Erishi_An

Lin Xi had already thought about letting Lin Jing stay in the hospital to recuperate. When Lin Jing recovered almost, his escape plan should also be put on the agenda. An unexpected thing happened in advance.

    Lin Xi went to the hospital to see Lin Jing one day, and unexpectedly saw Xie Hongming there.

    The young man was not wearing a military uniform but changed into his regular clothes.

    As soon as he entered the room and saw Xie Hongming's unfamiliar back, Lin Xi did not recognize it immediately.

    When Xie Hongming turned around, Lin Xi was slightly surprised, wondering why Xie Hongming appeared here.

    Then Xie Hongming expressed his intention to Lin Xi.

    He basically knew about Lin Jing. Just before Lin Xi didn't come, he asked for Lin Jing's opinion. After Lin Jing's health improved, he took him from the hospital to live there.

.Xie Hongming said with a gentle smile. He looked kind and kind, and Lin Xi could see that Xie Hongming was not discussing with him, he had already decided this matter.

    Informing Lin Xi is not to ask Lin Xi's opinion, but to let Lin Xi know that there is such a thing.

    At the end, Xie Hongming specially mentioned: "Qin Xiao doesn't like too many people in his family, it's almost the same with you."

    One more is obviously impossible.

    Even if Xie Hongming didn't specifically say it, Lin Xi knew it in his heart.

    Lin Xi did not comment on this matter. He walked up to Lin Jing and asked Lin Jing, "You agreed?"

    Lin Jing met Xie Hongming, and that day Xie Hongming and Lin Xi's owner came to the mermaid shop to buy Lin Xi.

.It was Qin Xiao who rescued him, and Xie Hongming was Qin Xiao's subordinate. Lin Jing had reason to believe that Xie Hongming would not be a bad person.

    Of course, he hoped that if possible, he could live with Lin Xi, but just thinking of the cold deep pupil staring at him that day, Lin Jing didn't dare to put forward the thoughts in his heart.

    It doesn't matter where you live, as long as you can meet Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi gave him a human name and recognized him as his younger brother. For Lin Jing, this has already made him feel very happy.

    Can't be too greedy, he should know how to be satisfied.

    "Well, is it okay?" Lin Jing asked nervously and uneasy.

    Lin Xi reached out and stroked Lin Jing's head. Facing Lin Jing's cautious, worried and expectant eyes, what else could Lin Xi say, of course he nodded.

."If someone bullies you again, you have to tell me, and I will help you beat them away." Lin Xi looked at Lin Jing, but in fact he said this to Xie Hongming.

    "Such a beautiful little cutie, no one is willing to bully him." Xie Hongming came over, reached out and squeezed Lin Jing's tender white cheeks, the little mermaid's small cheeks, delicate skin, soft when pinched.

    Lin Jing hid back, as if scared, but when he noticed his slightly flushed cheeks, Xie Hongming was in a good mood for no reason.

    I would have done this just to help Qin Xiao solve a small trouble. After all, Qin Xiao's little mermaid cares about Lin Jing very much. If Lin Jing lives in Qin Xiao's house, it will obviously disturb the lives of Qin Xiao and Lin Xi in Xie Hongming's opinion. .

    Anyway, his home is relatively empty, so raising a mermaid is no problem.

    At the same time help a friend to solve a problem.

    "Thank you.".Lin Xi looked at Xie Hongming and thanked him for helping Lin Jing.

    As for Xie Hongming's appearance, Lin Xi's escape plan was instantly disrupted.

    At the mermaid shop, Lin Xi knew that the plan might never catch up with the changes.

    The safety of Lin Jing living in Xie Hongming's place can definitely be guaranteed.

    Running away, thinking about it, seems easier.

    Now Qin Xiao doesn't strictly control Lin Xi's going out, and only photographed a soldier following Lin Xi.

    After the plan is complete, Lin Xi can find a chance to go out and meet Lin Jing and invite Lin Jing outside. If there is only one soldier watching, it will not be too easy to escape.

    Of course, Lin Xi wouldn't really imagine things so well, and he would implement the escape plan only after he was foolproof.

.Put these things aside for a while, and in a blink of an eye, the day of the dance will be held.

    When Lin Xi asked Qin Xiao to help him find Lin Jing, the other party suddenly asked Lin Xi to pay him.

    Lin Xi didn't think too much about how the owner would let the pet pay.

    On the contrary, he personally thinks it is good, he likes to exchange.

    Asking others for help for nothing, but giving nothing, is not a normal relationship.

    A special person went to the house to shape Lin Xi, and then compared Lin Xi's size to make two sets of dresses, one pure white and one black.

    Lin Xi personally prefers the black one. His fish tail is black. Although he is in human form at the ball, wearing white is too conspicuous.

    The dance is held in the evening.

.In the last life, in the world in the book, it was not that Lin Xi never attended the ball.

    At that time, Lin Xi participated as an invited person. Unlike this time, he was not invited this time, but as someone's dance partner.

    Of course Lin Xi can dance, but he can't tell Qin Xiao that he can. Not only is the problem exposed, but also Lin Xi doesn't want to dance with Qin Xiao as Qin Xiao's dance partner.

    Looking at Qin Xiao's appearance, it is estimated that he will not enter the dance floor.

    Lin Xi changed his clothes in the room. A few minutes ago, Qin Xiao's guard called Lin Xi and said that he would come back in half an hour to pick up Lin Xi to the dance scene.

    Lin Xi then went upstairs to change his clothes and put on the pure black dress. Lin Xi stood in front of the full-length mirror. The clothes seemed to be of ordinary style, but the lines were very well gathered.

.The fabrics are high-grade and comfortable, and they don't have the restraint feeling of those dresses that Lin Xi once wore.

    Raising his hand to button his cuffs and straightening his neckline, Lin Xi looked up at him in the mirror.

    He smiled at the person in the mirror, and soon Lin Xi put away his smile.

    He didn't seem to feel anything before, but now looking at his own smile in the mirror, Lin Xi knew that he had better not smile.

    It would be great if he were not a mermaid. As a mermaid, Lin Xi could not walk on the street as normal as a normal human because of his identity, without attracting attention.

    After getting dressed, Lin Xi turned around and planned to go downstairs to wait for the guards to come and pick him up.

    As soon as they reached the entrance of the stairs, there was the sound of an aircraft approaching from outside.

    Through the glass window, Lin Xi saw an aircraft slowly coming to a stop in the atrium.

.But he didn't see anyone coming out. Lin Xi went down two stairs, and the door was opened from the outside.

    When he saw the man who appeared at the door, Lin Xi was suspicious.

    Could it be that he misheard the phone call just now? Didn't it mean that Qin Xiao had something to do temporarily, why did he come back since something happened?

    Lin Xi stood at the entrance of the stairs and didn't move, Qin Xiao walked over with long legs in a few steps.

    The two stood up and down the stairs, looking at each other.

    Lin Xi was dressed in a high-end black dress, and the dark fabric made his skin as white as winter snow very eye-catching. Usually, Lin Xi wore light-colored clothes at home, and he had not worn pure black yet.

    Suddenly wearing such a suit, the cut of the dress fits perfectly, which perfectly presents Lin Xi's slender figure. The narrow waist makes people feel the urge to hug him.

.Qin Xiao suddenly raised his foot and walked up the stairs, and he went straight to Lin Xi.

    Even if he was one step lower, Qin Xiao was still a little taller than Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi's eyes tightened slightly, he stared at Qin Xiao.

    "Only this set of clothes?" Qin Xiao asked.

    Lin Xi replied subconsciously, "Is there another set?"

    "Then wear that suit." This black dress set off Lin Xi's skin so dazzlingly, Qin Xiao suddenly didn't want to be seen by others with this appearance of Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi's lips moved slightly, wanting to refuse. He thought this suit was fine, at least it was more low-key than the white one.

    But then he still didn't say anything, nodded and went back to the upstairs room.

    Qin Xiao also went upstairs, but he went to the study.

.After handling some business affairs in the study, Lin Xi had already changed into another dress and waited in the living room downstairs when he came out.

    Qin Xiao went downstairs and was walking on the stairs. He was the first to see a smear of white in the living room.

    That smear of white is more attractive than black, especially the young man in a white dress, who stood there quietly and well-behaved, Qin Xiao thought for a moment that he saw a snow elf.

    This white dress is more high-profile than the black dress, Qin Xiao's expression is dark, not only does he not want Lin Xi to be seen, but also wants to hide Lin Xi.

    Before Qin Xiao was in front of Lin Xi, he walked towards the door, and before leaving, he said coldly to Lin Xi, "Let's go."

    Lin Xi blinked, and the look in Qin Xiao's eyes just now made Lin Xi almost think that the man would immediately ask him to change, but the man didn't say anything more.

.It is said that women have deep sea needles, and Lin Xi followed behind Qin Xiao, squinting at the tall and stern back of the man in front of him, he suddenly felt that men's hearts were similar to those of sea needles, at least he couldn't figure out what Qin Xiao was thinking.

    After getting on the aircraft, Lin Xi still sat in his usual seat. During the flight, Lin Xi had little communication with his owner.

    After getting off the aircraft, Lin Xi was walking alone, when Qin Xiao in front suddenly stopped, Lin Xi was slightly curious, but he was the kind of person who was not very curious. He walked up to Qin Xiao, thinking that Qin Xiao had What to do, the man pursed his thin lips, and a cold face almost wrote the words "Don't Enter", but the next moment the man reached out and put his arms around Lin Xi.

    Suddenly being hugged, still around his waist, Lin Xi conditioned reflexively to hide to the side.

.As a result, Qin Xiao seemed to know that Lin Xi would hide, so he pulled Lin Xi into his arms before Lin Xi could move.

    After hiding and pulling, Lin Xi threw himself into Qin Xiao's arms.

    The breath and body temperature peculiar to men rushed towards his face. As a mermaid, even if Lin Xi changed into a human form, his body still had no temperature.

    And Qin Xiao is a human, and his body has a warm warmth.

    For some unknown reason, Lin Xi's fingertips felt slightly numb as soon as he approached, as if a numb electric current spread through his body.

    The hands behind the waist were tightly clasped, surrounded by not only Lin Xi and the others, but also other people participating in the dance. Many of them were wearing military uniforms.

.After secretly observing the surrounding situation, many guests brought their own dance partners. None of those dance partners was like Lin Xi, and Lin Xi was not the kind of person who did things regardless of the occasion.

    What's more, Qin Xiao's identity is here, just for a moment, the people passing by see Qin Xiao with unusually respectful expressions.

    Lin Xi gave up struggling, and even relaxed his entire body, becoming quite obedient in both posture and expression.

    Qin Xiao lowered his eyes and glanced at Lin Xi, knowing that Lin Xi was pretending, but Lin Xi's acting skills were good, even if he pretended, he didn't reveal anything.

    Qin Xiao hugged Lin Xi and walked to the ball hall.

    As soon as he walked into the hall, countless eyes gathered. Qin Xiao's ability to participate in the dance was enough to surprise everyone, but Qin Xiao was not alone on this day, and he also brought a dance partner.

    People turned their attention to the dance partner in Qin Xiao's arms.

.It was a young man in a pure white dress. The young man looked in his teens, no more than twenty, with a thin and small body. There was no doubt that a strong wind might blow the young man. to blow away.

    The young man had a low face at first, but as he and Qin Xiao approached, everyone gradually saw the young man's age.

    Several puffs sounded, and the boy's angel-like face instantly amazed the eyes of countless people.

    "Who is that? It's so pretty, isn't it?"

    Whispering in the crowd.

    "do not know."

    "Looking at his shape and appearance, he looks like a mermaid, right? Ordinary people shouldn't look like this."

    Someone suddenly whispered.

    After his words, when everyone around looked at the young man in Qin Xiao's arms, the more they looked at him, the more they felt that he looked like a mermaid.

.Speaking of which, there were also mermaids at the dance, but it was a female mermaid.

    There is a special perception between a mermaid and a mermaid. The mermaid who has transformed into a human form like Lin Xi looked at Lin Xi a little and immediately came to a conclusion.

    "He is indeed a mermaid."

    "I'll just say, that's normal."

    "Speaking of which, Chief Qin Xiao actually raised a mermaid and brought it out to the dance?"

    "Mermaids are cute and well-behaved. I don't think anyone can easily resist their charm, right?"

    "I thought at least the lieutenant colonel would be different."

    After all, in the eyes of everyone, Qin Xiao is the kind of existence who doesn't seem to have human feelings. Suddenly, a mermaid is in his arms, which can't make people not shocked.

    Qin Xiao heard the discussions around him, and then swept over with an extremely pale look.

.After this sweep, everyone immediately closed their mouths, and some even shrank their necks, trying to reduce their sense of existence.

    Although people were no longer whispering, their gazes towards Qin Xiao and Lin Xi were still different.

    Lin Xi lowered his eyes, not looking directly at anyone.

    He was only there as a pet, at least in the eyes of everyone at the scene.

    There is no need for him to do any socializing here, it is a task for him, all he has to do is to behave obediently and complete the task.

    What others think of him and what they think of him, after leaving this place, no one knows anyone.

    Lin Xi followed Qin Xiao's footsteps.

    This is probably the most docile performance Lin Xi has shown so far.

.Although this kind of meekness was what Qin Xiao wanted, but after knowing that this was Lin Xi's disguise, Qin Xiao was more willing to see Lin Xi express his truest self.

    Qin Xiao didn't dismantle Lin Xi, because he found that Lin Xi's meekness in front of others was different from that in front of him, which gave Qin Xiao a sense of exclusiveness.

    Only he can see the exclusive sense of Lin Xi's real side.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 10.2K 200
Author: Yi Duoyun/易朵云 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 206 chapter (Finished) Introduction [I just want to withdraw from the circle of koi shou × hi...
2.9K 109 6
This short story is NOT MINE!!!! I'M NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OR TRANSLATOR!! I Just want to read it offline.
7.6K 182 7
in which, two exes go to the same college and one regrets breaking up with the other.
135K 261 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...