ORANGE

By mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

20

583 32 1
By mn_duh

Arriving early at the school, you enter the building and walk around.

There are only a few students in the school so you take it as a chance to stroll around without someone bothering and following you.

Walking passed pass the rooms, you started hearing someone shouting like a mad animal early this morning.

Getting curious what is it, you approach where the sound came from and that's when you saw 3 students and Yuri inside.

Taking a glance at the signage on the door, it was the Music Club Room, as far as you remember this isn't the room where Music club was, so you thought maybe they changed already.

" Didn't I tell you to not join the Music Club !? " You heard the girl on the middle shouted at Yuri, you saw Yuri flinched and it makes you wonder what the hell are they doing at her.

" Didn't I !? " The girl in the middle shouted again.

" Don't tell me you actually want to join the club "

" Go tell the music teacher that you can't do it! " She shouted once again before throwing the chair beside her, creating a loud thud.

You sigh, you don't want to butt in on their business but you know what they're doing is wrong.

The time that the girl was about to talk again.

You enter inside the room and slammed the door closed startling the four of them.

And as soon as they saw you approaching them, their eyes widened in shocked.

" What do you think are you doing ? " You asked coldly.

The girl who shouted at Yuri started to shiver because of scared, well who would want to start a fight with you, just with your gaze and presence the enemy could back out quickly.

Hearing no answers coming from them, you scoffed. " Don't let me repeat what did I said "

You look at their name pins. " Arsha, Jeicee, and Janzel " You spoke mentioning their name as they tried to cover their name pins but they realized it's too late already.

" If I saw the 3 of you bothering Yuri again, you're dead " You warned them as they gulped because of nervousness.

Taking a glance at Yuri who's beside you, you grab her right wrist making her to look at you.

" Get out of the way "

Staring deeply at the girl on the middle, she didn't move so you didn't think twice to bump her shoulder making her to move beside forcedly a little strong.

Leaving the Music room, you take a glance at Yuri. " Are you okay ? " You asked her, Yuri look at you and smile before nodding her head.

" Let' grab some coffee " Yuri spoke out of the blue.

You look at her confusingly when you realized she's the one who's dragging you to nowhere.

You wanted her to ask about what happened but it's clearly visible that she don't want to talk about it.

Taking a sit on some benches at the school, Yuri came back after grabbing some coffee at the cafeteria.

Giving you the iced coffee she bought you grab it.

" Did you wait long ? " Yuri asked you, You shake your head before staring at the random cat who stopped infront of you.

" No " You answered.

Noticing the cat infront of you, Yuri smile before extending her hand to pet the cat, it was the cat she sometimes fed with her left over foods.

" The cat goes to you, the cat was nasty to me " You said.

Yuri look at you still petting the cat, it's not a type of a cat who bite and scratch whoever attempted to touch them, the cat infront of you is kind.

" The cat is really nasty and crazy defensive " Yuri said making you to look at her, thinking if she said the cat is nasty then why is she petting it right infront of you.

" But I fed this cat sometimes, so that the cat will be kind and only does this to me "

" Even cats ? " You asked her confusingly, your topic together is very random that you didn't understand any of the words she said.

Yuri nodded her head at you before stopping to pet the cat.

As the cat walk away from the both of you, You and Yuri watch the cat walking away.

" And still I felt bad that the cat was all alone because the cat was nasty " Yuri continued.

You look at her, taking a sip on the coffee.

" The cat was just like me " You mumbled and Yuri wasn't able to heard it clearly but she knows you said something.

" What did you say ? " She asked, you look at her and shake your head.

Getting startled because of the bell, Yuri stand.

" Let's go " She offered, you nodded your head before walking towards your classroom following her from behind while you judge her quietly.

You've been thinking how could Yuri acted that way when she almost get hurt because of those 3 bullies, she's acting like nothing happened.

Morning class already started, it was very boring and tiring since almost half of students brains are not working well at morning.

Taking a glance at Chaewon who's sitting infront, the thought of accepting the punishment has been bothering you.

Ofcourse you don't want to help her do the things she should do but somehow you felt pity at her.

Thinking that her job must be tiring.

Remembering what happened on the Library, you shake your head quickly before looking away, if there's also one thing that been bothering, that is what happened at the library.

You hate your reflexes for catching her instead of letting her fall.

As the bell rings once again, signaling that recess time had started.

Some of your classmates leave the classroom and some approached you, after your Teacher mentioned that you'll be the leader for the upcoming Music Camp that the head of The Music Club decided.

You can only bring 6 students with you including your friends, so you will find 5 students in your classroom who joined the Music Club.

The Head of the Music club already mentioned that to you, so you weren't shock when your teacher announced it today.

" Are you really the team leader ? " Wonyoung asked not believing what she just heard earlier.

Well all of them knows that you don't participate such things like that, it was very shocking that this time you decided to join them.

You nodded your head.

You already mentioned that to Yuri earlier so she already know it and she's included with that group since she told you she wanted to join and you let her.

" Do you already complete the members ? " Some of your classmates asked, and you didn't answer them when Yuri already did.

" we still have two left " Yuri answered with a smile, and your classmates find it odd thinking why is she answering the questions that you're supposed to answer.

" We have Me, Wonyoung, Yujin, and Verna "

" Why are you answering for her ? " One of your classmates asked.

You look at Yuri before looking at them who's now waiting for Yuri's answer , but instead you're the one who answered the question.

" I got the offer and role, but Yuri will be taking the lead " You answered and Yuri nodded her head.

You already talked about it and You told Yuri to take the role which she agreed since she haven't tried being a leader to something like that.

" You guys should do it too, It's a great opportunity " Yuri said at them.

But your classmates shake their heads not that they don't want too, they just have other things needed to do knowing that, that camp will take 3 days.

" Sadly I still need to do something on that days " One of them said and the rest agreed.

" Well, We're short exactly two person " Yuri said talking to the others while you just listened to their conversation quietly.

" I'll do it too " Someone suddenly spoke.

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 180 16
|| castlevania au "i thought belmonts are extinct." "try telling that to my great great great grandfather."
32.8K 1.5K 11
Highly requested 🐝 Female Reader Imagines with Jihye aka No:Ze Requests are always open! No smuts or personal Imagines allowed. Enjoy, my lovelies...
151K 7.7K 42
ថ្ងៃរៀបការ ជាថ្ងៃដែលគូរស្នេហ៍គ្រប់រូបប្រាថ្នាចង់បានជាថ្ងៃពិសេសបំផុតនៅក្នុងឆាកជីវិត ប៉ុន្តែសម្រាប់គូរស្នេហ៍១គូរនេះបែរជាឈរកាន់កាំភ្លើងភ្ជុងក្បាលគ្នាក្ន...
215K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020