[BL] The Villain Dressed as a...

Erishi_An द्वारा

The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description A... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

Chapter 20

4.9K 249 9
Erishi_An द्वारा

The shock wave even rushed to Lin Xi, overturning Lin Xi to the ground.

    Falling to the ground, the pain is quite obvious.

    After the ground shook violently for a while, it slowly stopped.

    The whole world began to show signs of collapse, and Lin Xi had a feeling that if he left now, he might not be able to enter this future scene next time.

    He got up quickly, and there happened to be someone close to Lin Xi. That person seemed to see Lin Xi fall. Seeing that Lin Xi was thin and thin, a pedestrian came to help Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi raised his head to thank him, and the pedestrians stared at Lin Xi's raised face for a moment, stunned.

    The store over there was blocked by a pile of gravel, and it might be too late to walk there.

    His hands were also becoming vaguely transparent, Lin Xi frowned, he stared at the pedestrian who was supporting him in front of him, and suddenly his eyes lit up as if he had thought of something.

.Lin Xi asked the pedestrian: "What time is it now?"

    The pedestrian was stunned, and under the gaze of Lin Xi's beautiful eyes as black as gems, he took out the phone after a while.

    "Three twenty-five."

    "Which day?" Lin Xi asked again.

    Pedestrians looked puzzled, probably wondering why Lin Xi didn't even know what day it was today.

    But in the face of Lin Xi's beautiful face like an angel, the pedestrian told Lin Xi the specific date.

    "Thank you." Lin Xi thanked the passerby. He raised his two hands, and the entire palm had become transparent.

    "Hey, you, your body?" Pedestrians were also shocked when they saw the changes in Lin Xi's body.

    Lin Xi didn't talk to pedestrians anymore, because his body became completely transparent as the world in front of him fell apart.

.He opened his eyes abruptly in the pool, this time Lin Xi didn't fall asleep, he just closed his eyes, and then kept giving himself psychological hints to let him enter the future time in the near future.

    The specific date and time were asked from pedestrians, and there are still four days before today.

    His body surfaced from the bottom of the water, and Lin Xi's two slender and soft white arms were lying on the edge of the fish pond. What could he do in four days.

    You can’t go to the place where the explosion happened and tell the people that it’s going to explode. Don’t stay at home at any time or day, or you may face danger to your life.

    Don't say he thinks it's absurd, no one will believe it.

    Then another angle, such as finding out who made the bombing.

    Lin Xi shook his head, this was obviously more difficult.

.How to find, who to find, and why, it is easy to expose his existence.

    Putting his own life at risk, Lin Xi couldn't be so selfless.

    In fact, saving those people is the second thing. More importantly, Lin Xi wants to pass this opportunity. First, he confirms that his ability to predict is absolutely real. The last time he predicted that Lin Jing was in danger, and only that time, who can tell that it was not a coincidence. , If it's a coincidence, then it's a big oolong.

    Also, Lin Xi wanted to prove his ability.

    Not only the ability to predict, but also the ability to solve things and control the danger in the palm of your hand.

    As a mermaid, he has always been under the control of others, the owner of the fish shop, and now Qin Xiao, his owner.

    Lin Xi also wanted to control the fate of others, which was one of his personal preferences.

.There will always be solutions to problems, not to mention a man like Lin Xi who has lived two lives.

    He thinks about problems, never only from one or two perspectives, but from multiple perspectives.

    So soon, Lin Xi thought of a solution.

    If this method is known to others, they may directly accuse him.

    But in Lin Xi's opinion, it couldn't be more appropriate.

    Authentic villainy.

    Being the villain of a world, that kind of thinking that is different from ordinary people is rooted in Lin Xi's heart.

    He always pays attention to the results, and the process is second.

    Achieving the desired result.

    Lin Xi would not expose himself, let alone take action himself.

    He found some tool people on the Internet.

.No matter which era, which world, in the book or in reality, there are such a group of people, even if the world is level, there will still be extreme people who feel that the development around them is not as good as he intended.

    Lin Xi found so many people on the Internet.

    At the beginning, Lin Xi joined a group. There were a group of radicals in the group. Some people were talking about being tired of everything around them and always wanting to destroy and destroy.

    Lin Xi first waited and watched silently, and then privately chatted with one of them, expressing his point of view. He set up a character for himself who was oppressed and treated unfairly, saying that his employer was in arrears with wages, and he always yelled at him, no matter what. Whether he is doing well or not, he can always find various reasons to point him at him and deduct his salary. He just wants to blow up the boss's house. In this way, his boss dares to talk to him. Arrogant.

.People are a very interesting group. When the situation is the same, complaining and complaining about each other can bring feelings closer than any other way.

    Therefore, even if you don't know Lin Xi's identity at all, seeing Lin Xi's true feelings, the netizens who chatted privately immediately believed what Lin Xi said.

    He also immediately complained to Lin Xi about his family. His parents were vampires. He only knew that he was asked to give money every day. It was difficult for him to support himself in his job.

    "How about we blow them up?" Lin Xi suddenly typed a string of words.

    There was stunned for a while, and replied: "How to bomb? Killing people, breaking the law."

    "Of course it's not really bombing people, I mean blowing up their houses and quietly putting some explosives, bang!" Lin Xi's face showed a wicked smile.

."Okay, I like this method, it's exciting." Netizens were instantly aroused.

    "But I just don't know if I can get the explosives?"

    Lin Xi slowly took the netizen into the hole he had dug in advance. He had carefully observed beforehand that this netizen should have a relatively wealthy family. From those conversations, it seemed that there was some background.

    "Okay, let's do it together!" the netizen said.

    "Huh? Really? I'm just joking."

    Lin Xi said according to his pre-planned remarks, he can't leave any obvious evidence directly, lest he be found on his head later.

    Netizens were obviously excited at this meeting, and they didn't care if Lin Xi was really joking: "If you're worried about something happening, I'll come. It just happens that I'm in a bad mood recently, so I'll do something to play."

."You... if you are found out, you will definitely go to jail, so don't." Lin Xi deliberately pretended to be really timid.

    "Jail? That's impossible. I used to pay some money for stabbing people. When something goes wrong, I'll find a scapegoat. It's very simple." Anything that can be solved with money is not a problem. Netizens are I know that there are a lot of bad gambling people, giving them money, it is estimated that they will die.

    "Just watch it, watch me make a big bang in two days."

    "You'd better be careful." Lin Xi knew that things were almost done, but in fact, he was more of a temptation mentality, and he didn't expect to find the right person.

    "It's a trivial matter, ah, I suddenly feel very refreshed, and I look forward to it when I think about it!"

    Lin Xi also smiled on the Internet side.

.The Internet is such a magical place. The two of them didn't know each other at all ten minutes ago, but in a blink of an eye, they seemed to be good friends.

    The chat record Lin Xi did not delete, he always controlled the words he used, and if he checked it out, it would not count as instigating a crime.

    This is Lin Xi's first-hand preparation. The second-hand preparation is that Lin Xi found a hacker on the Internet and asked the hacker to help him send threatening letters to the people around the accident site. He first invaded their network, and then sent Threatening letters, saying that someday and when there will be an explosion around it, and if you want to die, stay at home and observe his masterpiece up close.

    With both hands ready, all that's left is to wait.

    He believed that things would go the way he expected.

    He kept in touch with netizens. As for the hacker, Lin Xi did not contact him after paying the money.

.The way of paying money has also been covered up, instead of directly transferring money to the other party.

    Only Lin Xi knew about all these things done online, and he didn't mention it to anyone.

    Especially his employer, Lin Xi did not disclose the slightest.

    In the hospital, Lin Jing's condition recovered quickly with the company of Lin Xi every day, and it didn't take long for him to get out of bed and walk slowly.

    After all, he is a mermaid, and he has always used human form. For Lin Jing, who is a mermaid, sleeping at night is not as good as sleeping in the water.

    After the wounds on his feet stopped bleeding and scarring, Lin Jing returned to the form of a mermaid, entered the water, and cultivated his body in the water.

    A huge fish tank was placed in the ward, and the potion was mixed into the water, while Lin Jing was soaked in the potion.

    The brown fish tail swayed gently in the water, and the gauze on Lin Jing's face was also removed, revealing both eyes.

.As long as Lin Xi is here, Lin Jing's eyes will not take his eyes off Lin Xi for a minute.

    Once Lin Xi suddenly walked up to Lin Jing and raised his fingers to Lin Jing's chin. He approached Lin Jing and asked in a soft but provocative voice, "Are you in love with me?"

    Lin Jing's face instantly flushed red, and his ears were oozing blood.

    Lin Xi found that Lin Jing's shy appearance was very attractive, so he leaned over and kissed Lin Jing on the cheek.

    The little mermaid was startled by his sudden kiss and hurriedly backed away.

    But the scope of the fish tank is so large, so Lin Jing's body directly hit the glass tank.

    Hit the fish tank with a bang.

    Lin Xi curled his lips just as he was about to say something with a smile, when there was a dangerous line of sight behind him, and the pressure brought by that line of sight made Lin Xi's heart freeze.

.Turning around slowly, Lin Xi saw that his owner was standing at the door at some point.

    Behind the owner is a guard who also wears military uniforms.

    Both guards were wide-eyed, apparently shocked by what had just happened.

    Lin Xi turned his gaze back to Qin Xiao's face, wondering if it was Lin Xi's delusion, but at that moment he actually had the feeling that he was stealing people outside with Qin Xiao's back.

    Not stealing people, but stealing fish.

    Lin Xi stood beside the fish tank, Qin Xiao at the door stood still for a while, then walked in with his long legs.

    He walked in with a gloomy face. As he approached, the air pressure in the entire ward instantly increased, and even Lin Xi felt that it was difficult to breathe.

.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

401K 12.4K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
2.9K 109 6
This short story is NOT MINE!!!! I'M NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OR TRANSLATOR!! I Just want to read it offline.
165K 15.4K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
31.5K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.