[BL] The Villain Dressed as a...

Від Erishi_An

The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description A... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

Chapter 13

5.8K 307 32
Від Erishi_An

Lin Xi saw the brown mermaid in the intensive care unit.

    The mermaid was wrapped in white gauze all over her body, even her face. One eye was exposed, and the other eye was also covered with gauze.

    If it weren't for the fact that the other party's light brown hair was still exposed, it would be difficult for Lin Xi to connect the critically ill patient lying on the hospital bed with the brown-tailed mermaid boy he knew more than half a month ago.

    It all happened so unexpectedly that it was hard to believe.

    Lin Xi stood outside the glass window, his face extremely dark.

    Because the patient's condition was serious, the operation for a few hours last night was still not completely out of danger, so Lin Xi and the others who came to visit did not enter the room.

    However, in Qin Xiao's capacity, his words could be unimpeded, but Lin Xi shook his head and did not force his way in.

.People have seen it, and obviously something happened to the mermaid, and it couldn't be more obvious.

    The human who bought the mermaid, the sickly twisted human, actually treated the kind and pure white mermaid so cruelly.

    Lin Xi's dark pupils burst out with bone-eroding hatred.

    At the same time, Lin Xi has a strong self-blame towards himself. If he could have dreamed of all this earlier, or predicted it earlier, maybe these injuries would not have been caused.

    Lin Xi raised his hand and put his palm on the transparent glass, his eyes gradually turning red.

    That person, no matter what the identity of the other party was, Lin Xi swore to himself that he would make that human pay an extremely painful price.

    He expected someone who would be treated gently by the world, but was not cherished, Lin Xi turned to look at Qin Xiao.

.The muscles in his cheeks were tense, and the burning fire burned his eyes.

    "Who is that person, have you found him?" I'm not sure if Qin Xiao is standing by. If Qin Xiao doesn't arrest the perpetrator because that person is a human being, then Lin Xi will do it. punish.

    No matter what the price is for him.

    The anger did not come without warning, and at the same time, Lin Xi knew that he should calm down.

    But he couldn't calm down. When he thought that his sunny smile had been cruelly destroyed by others, Lin Xi couldn't bear it, and wanted to make the other party pay his debts with blood.

    Once a villain, Lin Xi's character has long been cultivated to go his own way, to be arbitrary and dictatorial. He will not compromise on anything, and God will not allow him to compromise.

    He likes and hates clearly, what he likes will be held in the palm of his hand, and what he doesn't like, the existence of the other party makes him feel disgusted.

.Knowing that Lin Xi would have this problem, Qin Xiao immediately had the soldiers under him detain the perpetrator.

    So in Lin Xi's suppressed angry inquiry, Qin Xiao told Lin Xi, "Control it at his home."

    Without immediately punishing the human who harmed the mermaid, Qin Xiao was not someone who would abuse his power.

    "I want to see him." Lin Xi wanted to see what kind of beasts he was, who would take pleasure in hurting the weak.

    He didn't use a pleading tone.

    As for the possibility of Qin Xiao's refusal, judging from the fact that the man was able to find the brown mermaid so quickly because of Lin Xi's words, and sent the person to the hospital, Lin Xi suddenly felt confident, this human seems to be His requirements are being met as much as possible.

.The reason why Lin Xi didn't want to go deeper, and now he needs Qin Xiao's help, so he asked the man.

    "What are you going to do?" The human being was in a semi-mad state now. It wasn't that Qin Xiao didn't want to take Lin Xi there, but he was afraid that Lin Xi would be shocked by the blood dripping all over the room.

    Lin Xi curled his lips into a smile. He tilted his head to look at Qin Xiao. From Qin Xiao's seemingly indifferent words, Lin Xi could hear the man's concern for him.

    "Don't do anything, it's still early anyway, isn't it?" This sentence was a lie, Lin Xi didn't disguise it, and it could be seen from his expression that the depths of his eyes were filled with icy killing intent.

    It was very strange that Qin Xiao knew that he should not take Lin Xi with him. In Lin Xi's warm smile, when did he nod, Qin Xiao was surprised when he realized it.

.Lin Xi turned around and walked towards the elevator, walking barefoot in front.

    The people behind him stared at Lin Xi's back, and only followed after a few seconds.

    Qin Xiao, who was walking behind Lin Xi, stared at Lin Xi in front of him with dark eyes.

    From Lin Xi, he felt a strong aura that a fragile species such as a mermaid should not have.

    That breath made Qin Xiao want to explore and understand. He had a hunch that the mermaid he brought home from the mermaid shop had many secrets in his body, waiting for him to find.

    The aircraft takes off again, and the next destination is the brown merman's human buyer's residence.

.There are two soldiers guarding the residence. The crime of hurting mermaids cannot be punished by federal law. The reason why Qin Xiao makes people stare at young people is that he can guess from the behavior of young people hurting mermaids. Crazy and skilled in techniques, the youth must have hurt others before this.

    That is to say, young people are not first-time offenders.

    Qin Xiao also sent someone to investigate the youth's past criminal records. The data showed that the youth had purchased more than ten mermaids over the years, and those mermaids were eventually completely destroyed by the youth.

    No evidence of harming human beings has been found for the time being, but the price of mermaids has never been cheap, and the young people have nothing to do, so the direction of the investigation has changed, and it has become the object of providing money to the young people.

    In this investigation, it was found that the recipient of the remittance, that is, the youth's father was a member of Congress.

.Coincidentally, on the issue of mermaids, the congressman had the impression that he had proposed a legal proposal to protect mermaids.

    Although it was said that the proposal was not adopted in the end, the legislator won a lot of public goodwill for himself by virtue of his friendly image to the public.

    But who would have known that it was such a person who the public thought was kind and that there would be a son who took pleasure in abusing killer fish.

    Mermaids can’t be bought at low prices. Although the salary of the congressman is not low, he has to buy an expensive mermaid for his son to torture and kill every once in a while. The real source of this money is doubtful.

    After finding this, Qin Xiao temporarily stopped.

    Because he has discovered these things, he would never have done them before.

.He is not a messenger of absolute justice. He does not interfere in such things as punishing evil and promoting good. He has his official business to deal with. Time should not be wasted on these trivial matters - the death of a few mermaids, for most human beings In other words, it's just the death of some lowly pets.

    Although Qin Xiao doesn't feel that mermaids are inferior, as human beings, they control the world, but Qin Xiao doesn't feel that human beings are necessarily nobler than other creatures.

    But to him, the mermaid was like the weeds growing on the roadside, and it had no value and meaning to him.

    Because of Lin Xi's request, he ordered someone to rescue the mermaid.

    Now he and Lin Xi are rushing to the house that hurt the mermaid.

    None of this was something the old self would have done.

.Qin Xiao clearly recognized this, but it was so strange that Qin Xiao felt a kind of bewitching power from Lin Xi to him, and it seemed difficult for him to refuse Lin Xi's request or request.

    The buyer of the merman lives in a high-end apartment, and the average person can't come and go at will.

    Qin Xiao's aircraft landed. Instead of getting off the aircraft, he asked the guards to follow Lin Xi upstairs.

    If he appeared directly, his identity would be exposed directly.

    The guards had surveillance probes on them, so Qin Xiao could see everything that happened.

    Lin Xi was still barefoot and took the elevator upstairs.

    As soon as the elevator door opened, Lin Xi's merman's instinct made him smell an unpleasant smell of blood in the air.

.The guards guarded Lin Xi's body. Several people walked to a door. The guards talked to the guards inside. After a few seconds, someone came to open the door.

    Before entering the door, guard around, no one else noticed.

    The monitors in this entire building should be said to have been turned off since last night.

    Because Lin Xi and the others entered and exited the apartment building, they would not be photographed.

    Walking into the house, the living room looked clean and tidy, but as soon as he stepped into the room, the pungent smell of blood rushed to his face, and Lin Xi frowned deeply.

    Looking for the direction in which the blood emanated, Lin Xi walked to a bedroom on the right with the door ajar.

    Arriving at the door of the bedroom, before reaching out to push the door, Lin Xi lowered his eyes and looked down at the floor of the bedroom, standing in front of the crack, and the scarlet blood all over the place came into view.

    The thick blood in this place suddenly overlapped with Lin Xi's past nightmares.

.The nightmare that Lin Xi thought was not a dream.

    Even what he saw in his dream was what was happening.

    Fist clenched, nails deeply embedded in palm.

    From what he saw with his own eyes, Lin Xi could almost confirm the fact that his mermaid body seemed to have the ability to predict the future.

    So, if he had known about this earlier, would he have been able to rescue the mermaid before he was persecuted, and rescued him from the perverted buyer?

    Holding the doorknob, Lin Xi slowly opened the door.

    As the door opened, the bloodstains on the wall also entered Lin Xi's field of vision.

    With gloomy eyes, he carefully swept the entire bedroom, and then fixed on the human youth who was bound by ropes and paralyzed at the foot of the bed.

.The young man's body was thin and dry, his eyes were sunken, and he looked like a severe drug addict who had been taking drugs for many years.

    This is how people who look thin and thin, torture and bully the purchased mermaid inhumanely.

    Lin Xi stared at this human being. He used to be human and knew that there were some people in the world. To be precise, they were just beasts and beasts in human skins.

    Dedicated to taking pleasure in abusing others, the wailing of other people's pain will not make them feel any compassion, but will only make them more pleasurable and orgasm.

    Such people, even if Lin Xi was once a villain, completely disdain them.

    Humans are human because they are rational and bound by rules.

    People who act in complete disregard of the rules are not worthy of being human.

    Not caring about the sticky and pungent blood, Lin Xi walked in.

.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.6K 182 7
in which, two exes go to the same college and one regrets breaking up with the other.
32.1K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
32.3K 896 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...