Heart AU (The Island+Seaboud)...

By Sahara_The_Hybrid

Morro is back in Ninjago and is now on the ninja's side helping them fight the Villains of Ninjago! With ever... More

S14:E1 "Uncharted"
S14:E2 "The Keepers of the Amulet"
S14:E4 "The Tooth if Wojira"

S14:E3 "The Gift of Jay"

171 5 1
By Sahara_The_Hybrid

Lloyd and Morro were standing in the cave, their backs to the fire as Lloyd painted two stripes on each side of his face. He then turned to Morro who shook their head with a soft smile.

"What's that for?", Twitchy asked Lloyd.

"Camouflage", was the only thing the blond said which was plain and cold.

"You two are going out there?!", he asked in a panic. "Are you nuts?!", Twitchy yelled as he basically jumped onto Lloyd which caused the two to hold hands and Morro growled cold.

"We don't have a choice, Twitchy", Lloyd explained to him. "Our friends need us", Morro nodded.

"And we could use all the help we could get", Lloyd put an arm around Twitchy.

"We could do this by our selves though", Morro glared. "So I'd your like to stay behind that's perfectly okay", Lloyd blinked at how cold Morro was not used to it for years.

"Forget it", Twitchy said. "Wanna know how I survived on this island for so long?", he asked causing Lloyd to stop. "By not taking chances".

"Twitchy, I know you're scared, but if us three work together we can rescue the others, find my mom, and get off this island", Lloyd stated as he walked out of the cave fallowed Morro. "All we have to do is sneak into their village, break them out, and-", Lloyd stopped as he saw Twitchy started to twitch a lot with electricity and Morro hid quickly behind the green ninja. "Twitchy? Are you okay?", Lloyd asked worried.

"What's all that for?", Twitchy asked his memories of the speech having been wiped. "Camouflage?"

"Oh, great", Lloyd sighed as he looked at the roof of the cave.

"You're going out there?!", Twitchy yet again asked while grabbing Lloyd by his hood. "Are you nuts?!".

"Hands off, powerless human", Morro growled causing him to let go.

"Twitchy, I get it", Lloyd started. "You've been knocked down, a lot. But that doesn't mean you have to stay down. You're stronger than that", Twitchy turned around to face Lloyd again and looked at the fire.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lloyd and Morro ran through the trees as they were getting to the islanders' camp. The two looked around for anywhere the ninja could be kept and Morro noticed it first, "Greenie!", he said in a whisper. "Look!", Morro pointed to the cell. "They seem to use the spears to open the door", Lloyd grinned then faced Morro and pat his shoulder.

"I wouldn't be able to do this without your help, you know that?", Morro smiled and nodded.

"Talk later, save now", he said as he stood up and Lloyd stood up agreeing.

A growled was heard from behind the two and they turned around to see what it was. "Oh, no. Not you again", Lloyd complained as the two saw the dragon. "Shoo! Shoo! Get! Go!", the blond tried. Zephyr passed the coconut to Lloyd and Morro then the blond threw it. "He's worse than your dragon", Lloyd told Morro with a joking smile.

"Hey! He's just young!", Morro crossed his arms then uncrossed them quick upon seeing Zephyr back. Lloyd raised an eye brow confused then looked over and saw the dragon.

"How?", Lloyd and Morro were both surprised. "You were just . . .", Lloyd paused then picked up the coconut and went to throw it but stopped when he saw a platform moving on a rope. "Hey, guys!", he yelled to the people on the platform. "Catch!", he threw the coconut at them and they caught it.

Morro giggled as the dragon quickly jumped onto the platform, both Morro and Lloyd jumped as well using the rope to swing on then landed on the rope and begun to run along it. The two ninja landed on another platform and the dragon joined as well as giving the coconut back to Lloyd. The blond threw the coconut at the guards who were posted in front of the cell, Zephyr immediately jumped after to get the coconut and chased the guards away from their posts.

"Guys!", Nya stated as both Morro and Lloyd jumped down to the entrance and Morro unlocked the door using a spear one of the guards left behind.

"It's about time", Cole stated earning a glare from Morro.

"Oh, boys", Misako said as she wakes quickly to the two rescuers.

"Mom, master Wu?", Morro dropped the spear as Lloyd spoke. "Are you okay?", the blond asked as he was hugged by Misako.

"Fine, fine", Misako let go of Lloyd and was immediately hugged by Morro who buried his head into his future mother-in-law.

"Well, let's get outta here!", Lloyd told them all as Misako stroked Morro's back to calm him. "This place is crawling with Islanders. We gotta be quick!", Morro let go of Misako.

"We can't go anywhere without Jay", Nya said stern.

"Where's Jay?", Morro asked.

"We don't know", Wu explained. "They took him somewhere else".

"Of course they did!", Morro groaned.

"Morro, try to calm down", Wu told him softly placing a hand on Morro's shoulder and the raven head quickly took the spear he had dropped before and put it to Wu's neck.

"Touch me again and you're dead", Morro threatened. "Understand?", Wu sighed but nodded and Morro let the spear fall again. "Good".

"Why? Actually, no, we don't have time", Lloyd said. "Let's just find him", they all agreed. "You hues head for camp, get the catamarans ready", Lloyd told some people in the exploration crew. "You check that way", he pointed to his left. "We'll check this way", Lloyd pointed to his right. Everyone but Lloyd and Morro went left while the two went right.

All of then searched for a long time while the dragon was distracting the islanders. They all arrived back to regroup, "you're kidding me?", Lloyd asked when no one had found Jay. "Nothing?!"

"No sign", Nya stated. "And we looked everywhere".

Lloyd sighed defeated and Morro noticed someone missing from the group, "where's the liar?", he asked referring to Clutch Powers.

"Oh, great, now we're missing more people!", Cole complained.

"You don't think he'd be foolish enough to go back for that artifact?", Kai asked.

"Even Clutch isn't that reckless", Nya told them all. "Is he?", she asked.

"Of course he is!", Morro blew up. "He's a liar! A con! A scam! Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or a scam in his favor!", Morro growled his fist clenched. "I don't care if you all want to save him but if it were up to me we'd leave him behind", Morro faced Lloyd. "Maybe then it'll knock some sense into his paper thin skull!", Lloyd took Morro's hands in his and breathed which Morro fallowed the breathing cycle.

"We can't do that Morro. I know you don't like him, but as heroes we need to help him", Morro sighed then nodded.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The ninja had just arrived to see Clutch Powers rip out the amulet from its rightful place. Morro tensed and growled, "just leave it!", he yelled in a whisper.

"This is a valuable cultural artifact! It's deserves to be studied! At my place", Clutch stated while holding up the amulet as he stood in Dwayne's shoulders.

"Yes, it's part of their culture!", Morro yelled still whispering. "If you take it then their culture will crumble! Just leave the stupid rock and let's go!".

"I am inclined to agree", Zane nodded. "Any second the keepers are likely to discover our-", they were all shocked by electricity. Morro was shocked mostly in his half leg which caused him more pain than it normally would so without thinking he made a wind sphere as protection. It only caused for the ninja to be knocked into the walls near them and fall unconscious, Morro didn't notice only worried about himself at the moment.

The raven head soon calmed down and had a minute or two to catch his breath before the leader of the Islanders walked over to him carrying a spear and put it to Morro's neck. "You are a wind elemental?", Morro nodded slowly. "A decent", he relaxed and had someone pick up Morro.

"Wait! Wait! What about the others?!", Morro asked as he was being dragged off. "Don't hurt Lloyd, please!", Morro begged once they arrived at a hunt.

"We mean no harm to you Master of the Storm", one of them stated and Morro looked confused.

"Master of the what?", he stood up. "I'm just a wind elemental, not "master of the storm" or whatever you said!", the Islanders walked closer to Morro and he froze frightened.

"Just sit here and wait while we offer the gift of Jay to Wajira", the leader stated before he left fallowed by the others and one person stayed outside to stand guard as the door was locked.

"What?!", Morro asked in tears. "You can't!", Morro ran to the door and banged hard on it. "You can't! Jay is my blood! You can't do this!", the wind master begun to cry. "He's the only real family I have left! Please stop!", he cried. "Please . . .", he slid down the door crying and soon lost his own consciousness.

((Heh- heh- what a nice way to each a chapter- sorry! Anyways! I'm working on the next chapter now so I hope to see you there! Good by for now and have a great day/night please! See you!))

Word count: 1575

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 25.4K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
308K 9.1K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
988K 32.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
977K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC