[BL] The Villain Dressed as a...

By Erishi_An

The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

Chapter 4

10.2K 495 42
By Erishi_An

Lin Xi showed his sharp fangs and rushed up. Unlike usual, this time Lin Xi did not rush in the air. The man in military uniform standing outside the fish tank not only did not dodge, but instead took a step forward when Lin Xi pounced.

    Qin Xiao clasped Lin Xi's shoulders, and the little mermaid's cold fangs were in front of him.

    That small and weak neck, as long as Qin Xiao wants to, can break it at any time.

    But when Qin Xiao held the little mermaid's shoulder, the overly soft touch from under his palm made Qin Xiao shudder.

    The originally strong force was then loosened a little.

    The guards behind him saw the mermaid suddenly attacked, and both guards took out their guns. The next moment they saw the officer grabbed the mermaid.

    The accidental scene naturally attracted Xie Hongming's attention.

.He saw the little black mermaid just now, but then the little mermaid sank to the bottom of the water and couldn't see the mermaid's face clearly.

    At this time, the little mermaid surfaced and rushed in front of Qin Xiao, which also enabled Xie Hongming to see the little mermaid's face clearly.

    Xie Hongming was amazed. He approached the little black mermaid and found that the little black fish was even more beautiful than the red-tailed mermaid he saw on the Internet before he came to the store.

    It's just a little bit fierce, even trying to attack people.

    Xie Hongming turned his head to look at the shop owner, but his plain eyes pressed down on the boss's forehead and cold sweat broke out.

    The shop owner had just carefully observed the identification marks on the two officers. Lin Xi attacked whoever was not good, but attacked the federal officer with the status of a lieutenant colonel.

    The boss was already wailing in his heart at this meeting. He regretted it extremely. If he knew that today, Lin Xi should have been locked in other places, instead of being released for sale.

.The boss rushed to Qin Xiao in a panic, and the back that was straight just now had completely bent down.

    "Sir, I'm sorry, this mermaid suffers from bipolar disorder and has recently started attacking customers. I originally planned to change him tonight. I'm sorry, it's my responsibility. There are many other mermaids in the store, all of them are well-behaved and docile. Would you like to? Take a look at the side, for example, the brown mermaid next to him has a very sweet smile." While the boss apologized, he tried to recommend other mermaids to Qin Xiao, and worked hard to make supplies.

    However, after he said so much, Qin Xiao just gave him a cold side glance.

    The boss opened his mouth and wanted to continue speaking, but under Qin Xiao's staring gaze, his voice was directly contained in his throat.

    The mermaid was also buckled by Qin Xiao. The upper half of the little mermaid was naked, and the bottom was a dark fish tail. Whether it was the mermaid's tail or hair, including the little mermaid's eyes and pupils were jet black.

.Black mermaids are quite rare, Qin Xiao squinted, thinking that mermaids of this color should not exist.

    The little mermaid was clasped by Qin Xiao's shoulders and struggled for a moment. Qin Xiao didn't seem to exert much effort, but the little mermaid couldn't break free no matter how hard he tried.

    On the contrary, a faint blush appeared on the delicate face the size of a palm. Qin Xiao stared at the blush, and the other hand that was hanging by his side moved his fingers slightly. In the mermaid's innate charm, he actually wanted to go. Stroking the merman's cheek.

    Officers and mermen just look at me and I see you staring at each other.

    The merman in the other tanks surfaced quietly and focused on them.

    The feeling of being clasped on the shoulders is not pleasant, not to mention the sharp coldness exuding from the officer's body, which went straight into Lin Xi's body.

    "You, let go!" Lin Xi said ruthlessly with his throat and eyes rounded.

.The officer actually listened to Lin Xi's words and really let go.

    As soon as his body was free, Lin Xi's fish tail swung out of the water, splashing water splashed on the officer, and followed Lin Xi to turn around and dive into the water.

    But even if Lin Xi returned to the water, Ling Lie's gaze was always with him.

    Lin Xi felt unwell all over, and resurfaced under the deterrent gaze of the officer.

    The fish tail swayed underwater, and Lin Xi's upper body stood upright in the middle of the pool.

    The officer looked at Lin Xi, his eyes were cold and thin, but it was not the same as those who used to stare at Lin Xi. He did not evaluate Lin Xi's value like he looked at commodities.

    Xie Hongming stood beside Qin Xiao. Although he knew that Qin Xiao would not like black mermaids, it was enough for Qin Xiao to be able to stare at the mermaid.

    "This?" Xie Hongming asked.

.Qin Xiao's gaze fell, and the price of the mermaid that fell on the glass tank was 80,000 federal dollars.

    "Sir, this mermaid will attack people, so it's not suitable to buy it back." The boss carefully interjected, he didn't want the officer to buy the mermaid back. One day he was really attacked by the mermaid. At that time, his fish shop would There is no need to open it, not only the store cannot be opened, but maybe he will be held accountable.

    The boss once again expressed the shortcomings of the mermaid and hoped that the officers would not buy Lin Xi.

    "It's him." At this time, Qin Xiao, who had not spoken for a while, suddenly spoke up. When he spoke, the other people/mermaids were shocked.

    "Okay, if you like it, boss, find a small fish tank and put the mermaid in it." Xie Hongming immediately instructed the boss.

.Logically speaking, the boss should be happy when the goods are sold, but the mermaid sold was not Bieyu, but Lin Xi. Just now, Lin Xi almost injured an officer, and the boss wanted to cry.

    "Sir, you saw it just now. He is so irritable that I don't even dare to approach him." The boss wanted the officer to change his mind.

    "I said to find a small fish tank, don't ask me to say it a third time!" The arc of Xie Hongming's mouth suddenly deepened, he smiled at the boss, and his tone was already an order.

    The boss shivered all over, and nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, immediately!" He didn't dare to say anything else.

    Lin Xi in the fish tank had a stunned expression. He just planned to escape tonight, but he turned around and asked someone to buy it.

    And an officer in uniform.

.Lin Xi has reason to believe that the defense system of the officer's house must be much stronger than that of the fish shop. At the fish shop, he is confident that he can escape. Guards found out.

    Lin Xi didn't want to be bought, he lowered his eyes, and when he looked up again, Lin Xi suddenly smiled.

    His smile bloomed like a spring flower. Even after Lin Xi came to this world, he seldom laughed. It wasn't that Lin Xi couldn't, but he didn't want to laugh.

    His smile should have some impact, Lin Xi learned from the other mermaids in the store.

    Lin Xi swam towards the officer with a smile. Different from pounced and biting someone just now, Lin Xi became extremely docile in an instant. There seemed to be a thin red at the end of his eyes, which was strange and seductive.

    As the villain in the book, Lin Xi is extremely good at disguising.

.He swam in front of the officer, his smile turned to apologetic, his shoulders shrank, Lin Xi blinked, his eyes dripping with moisture.

    "Just now, I'm sorry!" he apologized to the officer, who shouldn't have attacked the officer just now.

    The boss and the brown mermaid on the other side of the fish tank suddenly showed an obedient expression when they saw Lin Xi, who was once fierce and irritable.

    That weak expression, made by Lin Xi, seemed a bit abrupt.

    The boss stared at Lin Xi vigilantly. Once Lin Xi behaved abnormally, he would stop him.

    Lin Xi's clear black pupils looked at the tall human being. He looked at the officer's face with a focused expression.

    The officer thought that the little mermaid was a little obsessed with him. He didn't know that the reason why Lin Xi stared at him like that was entirely because Lin Xi was envious. identity.

.It would be nice if he dressed like an officer.

    The clear water slid across Lin Xi's face, and streaks of water slipped out. Lin Xi had a streak under his eye, which looked a bit like a tear.

    Qin Xiao admitted that he never liked fragile creatures like mermaids, but here, when he saw Lin Xi's tearful eyes and the water marks on his delicate face, ripples arose in his heart.

    Qin Xiao's lips moved slightly, looking like he was about to speak, but his expression changed suddenly the next moment.

    I saw that the mermaid who had been docile just now erupted again. This time the mermaid was very close to the officer, and the mermaid jumped on the officer in an instant.

    The merman's huge black tail was still in the water, but he stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around the officer's neck without much defense.

.The sharp fangs were about to pierce the officer's throat. The guard even raised the gun and loaded it, intending to kill the mermaid.

    If those fangs really pierced his throat, Qin Xiao knew that he might have to be sent to the military hospital. He had never been injured on the battlefield. If he was bitten at a mermaid shop today, then his body Wearing this rank would only make him feel ashamed.

    For the first time, Lin Xi just wanted to let the man know that he was not docile, and that he could not be a lovable pet when he bought it home.

    The second time Lin Xi really wanted to open a bloody mouth in the man's throat, what he didn't expect was the man's ability to respond. His teeth touched the man's throat, but the man still stopped him.

    Lin Xi was extremely angry, his black pupils were full of burning anger, he raised his hand to grab the man's wrist, his fingers were sharp.

.Lin Xi let the man clasp his two arms together.

    "You want to bite me?" It looked like a question, but the tone was completely determined.

    Qin Xiao's cold eyes scrutinized the mermaid's gorgeous face. He unexpectedly found that the angry little mermaid was much fresher than the cold face just now, and it was more eye-catching than the docile disguised just now.

    "I advise you to buy something else." Lin Xi's voice was full of anger.

    "You don't need to take the fish tank." Qin Xiao turned his head and said to the boss.

    The boss was overjoyed, thinking that Qin Xiao was giving up on buying Lin Xi who would attack others, and then Qin Xiao's words shocked the boss.

    "Take the iron ring on his tail." Qin Xiao noticed that the mermaid was wearing a small iron ring on the tail. Qin Xiao could probably guess the function of the iron ring.

.The boss was stunned for a while. He was afraid that he had heard it wrong, and asked in surprise, "Sir, do you really want to buy him?"

    Qin Xiao let go of Lin Xi's jaw, turned his hand into the water, wrapped his arms around Lin Xi's waist, and picked up Lin Xi's whole fish from the water.

    This happened too fast, and there was no sign at all. After being pulled out of the water by Qin Xiao and held in his arms, Lin Xi looked up at the handsome face of the man above. After a few seconds, he reacted and turned around. Going to take a sip on a man's shoulder.

    "If you dare to bite again, I will pull out all your teeth." The man said the cruel threat in a plain tone.

    Lin Xi and the man looked at each other, and he realized that the man was not joking with him.

    Lin Xi slowly put away his fangs, not because he was afraid, but simply because he didn't want to be pulled out.

    Lowering his eyes, Lin Xi pursed the corners of his mouth and stopped attacking people.
.Qin Xiao hugged the mermaid horizontally. After the black mermaid tail came out of the water, it was completely exposed to everyone's sight.

    The black scales reflected the sparkling light, and the little mermaid's body was cold. Qin Xiao didn't care that the military uniform was wet with water, and turned his intimidating eyes to the fish shop owner.

    The boss walked over almost with hands and feet, and opened the iron ring on Lin Xi's fish tail with the key.

    After paying the money, Qin Xiao took the mermaid and walked out of the mermaid shop.

    The boss sent the customers out of the store. He stood at the door and watched a few people board the aircraft parked outside the door. The aircraft was a typical military-made aircraft, and it was much more majestic and majestic than the aircraft that ordinary people ride in in terms of appearance and size.

    The mermaid has been bought, and the boss can only pray that there will be no accidents in the future. Apart from that, he can't do anything.

    In the aircraft, Lin Xi was placed on a seat.

.For humans, sitting in a chair is certainly comfortable, but at the moment, Lin Xi is not a human, but a mermaid.

    His black fish tail dragged on the ground and suddenly left the fish tank, which made Lin Xi feel uncomfortable.

    Lin Xi stared coldly at the tall man next to him. The man was domineering and domineering, so that the boss would not prepare the fish tank. Lin Xi even believed that the man did this on purpose to punish him.

    Be careful!

    If eyes can kill, Lin Xi has already cut a man into eight pieces.

    Just as Lin Xi was thinking about whether to continue sitting on the chair, or simply sit on the ground, anyway, his fish tail doesn't need to be bent, the black fish tail on Lin Xi's lower body suddenly changed.

    An instinct of the body told Lin Xi what was about to happen, Lin Xi shouted to the cautious man, "Give me a dress!" .The pants were definitely too late, so I had to get some clothes to cover my lower body first.

    Qin Xiao was closing his eyes, and the voice of the little mermaid he just bought urgently asked him to give him a dress.

    Qin Xiao turned his head, this time, his pupils shrank suddenly, a black fish tail was changing rapidly in his line of sight, and in the blink of an eye it turned into two human legs.

    Those are two slender and extremely white legs, like the snow piled up on a snowy mountain. The mermaid's skin is transparent and white, and you can almost see the blue blood vessels under the thin layer of skin on the back of his feet.

    Following the curled feet of the two toes, Qin Xiao looked up.

    The mermaid had no clothes on in the fish tank, and after Qin Xiao bought it, he brought the aircraft with him, so now the mermaid is completely naked.

.The little mermaid was probably surprised by his sudden transformation into a human form, and his entire body curled up. He shrunk on the chair, covered in snow, and except for his black hair, he looked like a beautiful snow doll.

    Not only Qin Xiao, but also his subordinates and two soldiers were in the aircraft.

    The mermaid suddenly turned into a human, and several eyes turned around.

    The back of the chair covered Lin Xi's body a little, but his snow-white feet were still exposed. Looking at the little mermaid who tried to hide his body but had little success, Qin Xiao stepped up, took off his military jacket, and covered on the mermaid.

    The mermaid shivered for a while, and immediately grabbed the clothes that were put on. He raised his eyes to look at Qin Xiao, wondering if it was Qin Xiao's illusion, as if he saw the gratitude in the mermaid's eyes.

    "Don't be afraid!" .Looking at the dazed expression on the little mermaid, Qin Xiao realized that he had said what was in his heart.

    An unfamiliar emotion surged in Qin Xiao's heart, too unknown, but Qin Xiao knew that it was brought by the mermaid, so he turned and left indifferently, and sat back to the seat just now, with his back to Lin Xi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 10.2K 200
Author: Yi Duoyun/易朵云 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 206 chapter (Finished) Introduction [I just want to withdraw from the circle of koi shou × hi...
1.8M 62.8K 45
"Will you stop fucking smiling for a moment?!" "That's what I am short of." ~ Rosaline Willow, twenty years, joyous personality, happy aura, a beauti...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
104K 4K 83
Novel: 穿越蟲族寵妻無度 Author: 阿慕z (Amu Z) Feng Zao, the Earth pharmacist who somehow traveled to the Zerg, reluctantly accepted the fact. Met the other hal...