The bad boy and the Lolita

By annon_author

Okay, Hopefully the description will save this time, since this is now my 3rd time having to rewrite it from... More

Things to know
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

14

4.7K 144 31
By annon_author

I was walking to mmy bike, when Bunny stopped me. "What's going on?" I asked him, as he tugged gently on my arm.

"We're going to the pool! Wanna come?" I thought it over.

"Sure! Let's go." We started walking to my bike, when he asked me something.
"Where's Luna-chan?"

"Oh, she caught a cold. She's at home with my dad." He nodded, and hopped on behind me, holding tight.

I followed tamaki's limmo to a tropical resort, and parked my bike. With that, we hopped off and went inside. "Hey guys! Grab some swim suits and go ahead and change."

"The dressing rooms are over there." They pointed to some stalls, and we saw haruhi being pushed into the girls changing area.

"Let's go?" Bunny nodded, and we went ahead and grabbed some swimsuits. I went with some f/c wim trunks that had black stripes on the side, and Bunny went with some yellow trunks with blue trim. "You look cute." He smiled.

"Thanks! You look really good.." He wrapped his arms around me for a sec, before trailing his hand down my abs, letting his eyes linger and he bit his lip. "Okay, I lied. You look hot as hell." He said semi-quietly. I leaned down and kissed him, biting his lip in a teasing mannor as he let out a small groan.

"Want me to come over to your place tonight?" He looked at me, and nodded.

"If your dad's okay with it."

"As long as I'm home by the morning, he's fine. He knows I can take care of myself." He nodded and I placed one last kiss on his lips before we got out.

"You guys were in there for a bit."

"Yeah, everything go okay?" Hikaru and kouru chimed, sort of sly-like.

"Yeah. Just a little indecicive." They were quiet for a minute giving mischivous smiles.

"So indecisiveness is why you're going to honey senpai's place tonight?" Bunny went red, and I smirked.

"I think, you should mind your own buisness."

"Come on! We won't tell."

"You guys don't need to know, okay?" Bunnny chimed, trying to compose himself. "For all you know, we could be working on a project."

"Well are you?"

"Why would you keep a project secret?" Hikaru quirked an eyebrow. I sent a glare.

"How much do you guys know?"

"We know enough that you guys have something more than friendship going on." I looked at Bunny, who nodded.

"We're dating." We said together. They were quiet for a minute, and looked at my Bunny.

"You're gay?"

"I.. I'm not sure. I know I'm attracted to y/n, and I know I've got some attraction to girls, so maybe bisexual? I'm still fully figuring it out."

"Who else knows?" Kaouru asked us.

"Takashi knows."

"And Luna."

"Chika-chan knows I'm with someone. But I never said who." He pulled my arm a bit, before placing a kiss on my cheek, making me smile softly. "I'm gonna go for a swim, okay?"

"Yeah sure. Be safe, okay?" He gave me a look that said 'yeah yeah, I know' and ran off to hang out with his cousin.

"You wanna play with the two of us? We got a beach ball!"

"Know what? sure, why not?" I said before joining them in their game.

After we got bored of playing, Bunny had some coconut juice and mango cake with me, like a little mini date, and he let me feed him a bit, and vise versa. "I ment to ask, what's with the floatie? Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but I know you dont need it."

"I just looks cuter. That's all." I gave him an expression that stared quite clearly that I didn't believe that was the only reason. "Okay okay, well after that thing with Shiro-chan, I got to feeling a little bit jelous. Like the club was going to have him replace me. So I'm stepping up the cute factor a bit." I looked at him softly, before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"The club certantly isn't going to replace you any time soon. Sure, they might get another boy lolita charicter after we graduate, but I know for a fact they won't ba as popular as you were." He nodded, a small smile creeping on his face.

"I'm gonna see in haru-chan wants to swim in the current pool." He gave me a quick kiss, and ran off giggling.

"So, you two are dating."

"Hmm? Oh, hey Kyoya. And so what if we are?"

"Nothing. Just confirming a hunch I had for a little bit now." He looked around. "The atmosphere is really nice here, so I can see why you two were using it for a date."

"So  you came over here just to say that?"

"No, but that did comfirm that hunch. No, I came over here to talk to you." I quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh? What about?"

"I seem to have found your medical records after a bit of digging." I sweated a little bit. "You, your mother, and your sister all got into a car accident due to a drunk driver. The man died, but so did your mother. You're little sister was left with glass sticking out of her eyes, blinding her for life, and you... Well you were found unconsious, bleeding out, but still protecting her. Bone was sticking out of your body, and the paremedics thought you were a gonner."

"And, where are you going with this?"

"Why did you never say anything?"

"I.. I don't like talking about it. Can you not talk about it with the others?" He was quiet for a second, before nodding. We heard screaming, and I snapped my head over, and shot up. There was a tidal wave, headed straight for my bunny. I ran, and Mori did too. He slipped on a banana peel, and I slipped on a puddle of water. I landed on my hands, and froze, my mind flashing back to that moment, Luna shaking under me, the glass sticking out of her eyes. I scremed. I don't know how long I was screaming, but I did so for a while, and only stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Senpai!" A voice yelled, and I looked up, snapped out of it. Haruhi. I cleared my throat.

"Sorry." I got up, brushing my hands off on my shorts, and took a breath. It's only a memory.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just... I remembered something, that shook me up a bit. I'll be fine. Whhat was with that tidal wave. And where's bunny?"

"He got swept away." Mori said, seemily sad. I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Well then, let's go find him." I said, plastering a smile on my face by force. I'm trying to be reassuring after having a freak out session, but I'm trying my best to push that off as nothing. "Any idea where he is?" I didn't even get an answer before they started running off, screaming when in contact with alagators. Then, before I got a word in, they tried a different way with the same result. "So, am I just not allowed to talk anymore?"

"I tried to warn them. The alagators are part of the wildlife part, but I guess it is dangerous to have them roaming around. But our current issue is due to the placement of the current pool switch. I'll have to have a chat with our designer about that." He snapped his book shut. "Thanks a lot guys! I got some great notes." I deadpanned, and was incredibly tempted to smack him upside the head, like my dad would do when I did something dumb. But, considerring who this is, I don't want a lawsuit.

"You what?!"

"This is the current map of our aqua garden. We're here, and we need to get here." He said, pointing at a map. "I have a feeling that's where honey senpai ended up. It might be tough though, since to get there, we'll have to go through this jungle area here in the southern block. Distance wise, we're talking about 800 meters."

"Looks like there are a lot of undeveloped areas. Any idea what might be there?"

"Since they're undeveloped, even I don't know what's there."

"Whatevers out there could be even more dangerous-"

"Than alagators."

"Let's go." I said, and they all looked at me. "The faster we get started, the quicker we can find him. He's likely already started to work his way too us. If you guys won't go, fine, but I'm going." I said, before turing around, and walking into the jungle. I heard footsteps behind me, one set that quickly caaught up to me. Mori.

"The faster we go, the faster we quick up to him." I nodded, and with that, all of us were off, into the jungle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 322 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
92.7K 3.2K 42
Gojo & fem reader Mature Audience Slowish Burn I do not own the title image: if you know who it belongs to I would love to give credit! I ❤️ it! Unr...