Vincent's Betrayal

By Rg-wolfe

She was always her twins shadow. The dark silhouette that hid in the background while her sister took all the... More

Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
chapter~21
Chapter~22
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35
Chapter~36
Chapter~37

Chapter~23

6.1K 159 67
By Rg-wolfe

~🌙~

"Y - Y O U S E N T T H O S E guys to deliver me?" My voice was shaky. I couldn't believe this.

"Where.are.they?" Barry's voice is firm, demanding. Like an alpha. I realise he's always been power hungry. He wants to be top dog.

I smirk "I gave em the slip"

Barry growls and alpha Ford looks seriously displeased. Fuck him I hate that dick too.

"Why am I here?"

"Because Hadley, you've committed a crime, a pack violation. You need to face up to what you have done"  Alpha Ford tells me.

I tense up "What crime would that be?"

"You killing my baby" a female voice which matches my sisters speaks from a small distance behind my father. Oh god.

I feel the colour drain from my face. How the hell was I gonna get out of this one?

Hayley comes forward and stands next to my father, looking completely broken and distraught.  "You killed my pup with my mate and left me to die. God If Vincent hadn't found me I'd be dead" She starts to sob and my father holds her.

My mother comes out from the foggy distance. She looks at me with total disgust, total hatred.

"We can't believe you'd do something so sinister Hadley" She spoke.

I stood quietly. They weren't gonna believe me. There was only two ways this could go, I'd get banished or end up dead. Either way I'm ready, I'm so done.

"I hate you" Hayley seethed and began charging for me with her full werewolf speed. I try to back away but I end up tripping on my bad ankle and suddenly I'm on the floor with Hayley on top of me.

Her fists are colliding with my cheeks and my nose. I felt a sting shoot through my nose and I groan. I want to fight back, but for once I'm defeated. I feel so weak. Something is happening to me.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you" she repeats over and over. Her voice hard and cold. Those black eyes have returned. The eyes that held mine the moment she threw herself down the stairs.

That's what I needed to see to get the adrenaline pumping through my veins. "You fucking liar!" I scream and throw her off of me. She goes flying backwards and falls onto my father who also gets knocked down by the force.

"Half breed mongrel!" Alpha Ford voices aggressively.

"HADLEY!" My father booms as he lifts my sister up from the ground and sets her down gently between him and my mother.

"What's happened to you? Your out of control" Marnie states while rubbing my sisters arm.

"Sorry what? I'm out of control? That's rich" I gather myself up from the floor. Next bastard that comes for me is getting a cracked skull.

"You people are insane honestly. You two–" I point to both my parents.
"Are terrible people. Who the hell makes differences between twins? Just because I don't have a wolf! I didn't ask to be born like this, I just was. You should have just accepted me for who I was, but instead you decided to isolate me from the family as well as the whole pack!" My voice gets louder as my confession goes on.

"No Hadley" Barry begins.
"You isolated yourself. You didn't want to join pack functions, or involve yourself with the family. It's your own fault!"

"Because I never felt wanted" My voice slightly breaks but I refuse to tear up, or cry. It's for the weak, which i am not.

"You know what Hadley, your right. You weren't wanted. We're embarrassed of the real you, and disgusted of the person you've turned out to be. I mean killing your sisters pup, out of pure jealousy and hatred. It's abominable" My mother says.

Hayley begins to cry even more at the mention of her and Vincent's pup. I stand there with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Look at the pain you've caused my daughter" Barry seethes. He hates my guts, more than ever before.

"What you've done Hadley is unforgivable. That was the future alpha you've just murdered. My son is in bits. So distraught he had to be sedated after bringing Hayley to the hospital" Ford tells me.

I almost whimper at the sound of Vincent in pain. Heartbroken and hurt. As horrible as it sounds to say, at least now he knows how I felt. To love something so much, and have it be taken away from you in an instant.

I couldn't hate the world more right now, I couldn't hate my life anymore than right now. I pray to be someone else, I pray that in my next life, I'm normal. A normal girl with a normal family, in a normal house in a normal neighbourhood. No supernatural crap!

What's the point in trying to defend myself? Convince them I'm innocent. They'd never believe that. Not over her.

"Any other wolf that had done this would of been disposed of immediately. If I didn't have such high regard for Beta Barry you would have your neck snapped right now" Says Ford. He doesn't deserve to be called Alpha, he's a terrible one anyway.

The rest of the hidden bodies reveal themselves to be my three idiot brothers. All of which are looking at me with dark eyes that were filled with nothing but violence and destruction.

I could tell just from their faces they wanted to rip me apart. Hear me scream as I'm torn limb from limb and begging for mercy.

"I don't care what happens to her. Do what you want. Kill her, torture her it's really not my concern" Barry deadpans.

My mother turns her head to look at my father and is a little shocked. The corner of my sisters mouth curls ever so slightly at hearing this, she'd love to be rid of me.

"I've just had a thought" Ford smiles sinisterly at my father.

My father however just pulls Hayley into his chest and pats her on the head. I almost feel some sort of pang in my stomach. Maybe I wished that my family could of once been that affectionate with me.

"You know what Ford? Go ahead. Snap my neck" I say to him in a serious tone. I take a step forward and rest my arms by my side, letting my hands ball up into fists.

He growled at this, the disrespect. "It's Alpha Ford to you, common human!" He stalks toward me. Both chase and Cole follow behind him at either side.

"Exactly I'm a human by your standards. So your no alpha to me, I don't have to submit to you because you hold no power over me!" I roared. I wanted everyone to hear me, no one in this god damn fucked up world owns me.

"So kill me! Kill me right fucking now. Because then you really have nothing over me, your a pathetic alpha, and even more than that a pathetic wolf" I spit at him.

"Oh I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna hurt you a little" he gets closer.
"I'm a pathetic wolf?" He questions while sniggering.

He keeps coming toward me until he stops only inches from my face "Your nothing but a pathetic whore" he whispers. His hot breath hits my face and I almost cower.

Hit a girl where it hurts most. Where it knocks her confidence so hard she feels dirty and impure.

"Grab her!" He shouts and suddenly my two arms are held back by my two brothers. The rest of my family watch as I'm kicked down onto my knees.

Ford slowly steps around my restrained figure. I try to unleash myself from their harsh grips but it's no use. I'm really not on my game tonight and I don't know why. I killed a white wolf, the strongest of the strong. Yet these guys are able to hold me down and I can barely fight back.

Something wasn't right.

"This is what you get when you disrespect an Alpha and mess with his packs future" Ford out of nowhere kicks me square in the jaw, making my neck turn to fast and hard.

I groan out in pain and can barely move my neck, the pain spreading all down one side of my neck. To make matters worse he then grips my chin and forces my head back into a straight facing position.

He then punches me right where Hayley got me, on the nose. I swear I heard a crunch. I grit my teeth together so hard.

"This is what bad people get, punishment for their sins" He does what I least expect him to which is leaning down and biting my neck. Not in a marking way, but a painful vicious way. He even grips a piece of skin between his teeth and yanks it away.

Blood seeps from the wound and I scream in agony. I look ahead and see my mother holding her hand to her mouth, she even looks teary eyed.

My fathers face is cold and emotionless much like my sisters. I wouldn't expect anything else. James went over to my mother, trying to console her. James is a very strange being indeed.

He never gets involved in much, but still goes along with the family trying to push me away. He's never hit me, never called me names much. He doesn't say anything to me at all, I can hardly remember a time we've actually spoke.

Cole and chase I have a very different view about. They are like the others. Cold and cruel. Loving nothing more than to make me miserable and feel endless pain.

Ford for the second time kicks my face. He breathes heavy and kicks my stomach and abdomen over and over again. I begin heaving and almost throw up.

"Come here Hayley" Ford commands softly to my sister. She lets go of my father and his hold. Then approaches us.

Alpha Ford smiles at her then puts an arm behind her back, gently guiding her towards me.

Her face says it all. The slit eyes, the protruding K-9's, the angry brows. My sister never loved me, even though years ago I still tried to make an effort with her.

Twins are suppose to love each other, we couldn't be further away from that point. That life is being lived in another universe, far away from this one.

"Go ahead my luna" he tells her in a gentle voice and nods my way. I found the way he said that to her real creepy, I almost feel uncomfortable.

Hayley doesn't need to be told twice. Her beast makes itself present. Her eyes flash from their usual dark brown to an amber colour. Most wolves have amber coloured eyes when their beast is in control.

My eyes start going slightly blurry. Could be from tears, could be from my head feeling like it's being continuously stomped on by someone with heavy boots.

My sister leans down to my level and just stares at me. It's intense, it almost makes me want to squirm away and advert my eyes but I don't. I hold her gaze.

Her finger reaches out and traces my jaw which is no doubt marked with blood, mud and dirty boot marks.

The painful tickle she uses on me glides down to my mark which I'm surprised no one has observed yet. Except her. She keeps going over the puncture wounds. Her expression is unreadable. Is she angry? Is she shocked? I couldn't tell, she had a good poker face on.

Her nails elongate into sharp points and in a flash she is digging her index nail into the mark and scratching it out of my neck.

I give out a blood curdling scream, my whole body heats up. A nippy sting ignites within. She then uses the same point to slash from my jawline to under my chin, to the mark which was already cut open and spilling blood.

I begin to cry and jerk around. This was sore. This was an unimaginable pain. My mark was now gone and me and Vincent are no longer tied together, we truly truly are no longer mates. At all.

Our souls up above have disconnected, the mark is gone. It'll never come back. I feel sad. Because this was the end for us, the real end. The endgame. The goodbye that shouldn't of been like this.

The wound was so deep it wouldn't stop bleeding. If I survived this, I'd have battle scars for sure. My sister steps away and walks back towards my parents who are still watching the scene unfold in front of them.

My brothers let go of my arms and I fall back, unable to keep myself up. I was so weak. So much blood loss, my pride was gone. I was humiliated, upset and felt worthless. I had nothing, no one. I didn't care what would happen to me now. I was in the moon goddesses hands now.

Would she let me pull through? I don't know. Even if I did, what sort of life will I live now? There's nothing to live for.

Everyone takes a step back from my limp body. I look through double vision at a figure looming over me, it wasn't Ford though.

A hand wrapped itself around my throat and pulled my almost lifeless body half off of the ground.

"You get out of here...and don't come back. Or I'll make you sorry. I'll make you wish you never survived birth. Dirty human" my father said through a clenched jaw. He then let go of my neck and I dropped back onto the ground harshly.

I couldn't voice even a moan. I had no strength to muster a single sound.

My father begins to walk away from me, along with everyone else. Their silhouette figures getting farther and farther away.

Finally I was left alone. I was surrounded by grass and muck and blood. My blood was everywhere. It's red colour stained into the ground.

I look up to the sky, trying to see something other than darkness. The stars are out, each one shining confidently and bright. I wish I was a star. Up there giving light to the world, watching over people.

I'm surprised I can see them since my vision was so bad a minute ago. I can hear the wind rush through the trees and suddenly the rain starts.

It falls on me quickly and seeps into my wounds. It stings but somehow feels better. I was soaking wet, bloody and weak, what a day this has been. What a life this has been.

I give a little smile and close my eyes, listening to the sounds of nature that surround me. I'm finally free. If I die I'm free and if I live, I get to leave. I don't know where I'll go but anywhere is better than here.

Being alone is better than being with people who don't want you around.

Who am I?

Where will I end up?

Will I make it?

Only the universe knows these great mysteries. All I know is, I'm free.

~🌙~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
171K 11.2K 44
Warning - Mature for sexual situations, too much cussing (Conner), and violence (also Conner). Alphason Conner Grim has been rejected. No one expecte...
2.3M 55.2K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...