Unexpected

By Discov3r

It all started with a call, a call neither one of them will forget. It started with a kiss, a kiss neither on... More

Unexpected
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part A
Chapter 21 Part B
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 18

47K 663 77
By Discov3r

Happy Valentines day everyone! 

hhaha also Single Awarness Day! tehehe my mom got me loads of candy :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how do you feel about Emery going to Nevada yesterday?” Silver asks. 

I look over at her. “I don’t know if I should show that I’m pissed or that I don’t care,” I answer. 

Silver sits down in her chair in the middle of her room and starts spinning in it. “You’re scared he’s going to stay aren’t you?” I nod. “I would be too.” 

I sigh and roll over so I’m laying on my back, looking up at Silver’s ceiling. “I barely even said two words to him this week, I didn’t even say bye.” 

Silver chuckles. “I’d be the same way if I just got my friend back and he’s going back to Nevada for a couple days, so don’t feel that bad, Cedes. You’re just angry.” 

I sigh. “Anyways enough about me. You and Chance, huh?” I tease. 

Silver groans dramatically. “He just asked me out for lunch!” she defends. 

“Mhm, lunch with a little dessert after!” I laugh. 

Silver throws a shirt at me and I continue laughing. “Shut up!” she complains. “see I would talk about boys with you but you’re dating my brother and that’s really awkward if we start talking about my brother’s beds skills.” 

I stop laughing and throw the shirt back at Silver. “Shut up!” I complain back. 

Silver sticks her tongue out at me. “See how it feels!” 

I smile. “So have you and Chance gotten in bed, yet?” I ask as I wiggle my eyebrows. Silver blushes and I burst into laughter. “Oh my God you have!” I explode. Silver throws her hands up to her face. “this is gold!” 

“This is so embarrassing!” she cries. 

“Dude you have not met embarrassing. Cade walked in on me and Noah, in bed,” I tell her. 

Silver drops her hand and throws her head back, laughing. “He did not!” 

“Oh, he did.” 

Silver laughs harder. “When was this?” she asks. 

“Maybe a year ago, I swear I couldn’t look at Cade after.” 

Silver tries to slow down her breathing. “Like were you guys fucking yet?” Silver asks. 

I cringe. “Yeah….” Silver then laughs harder if that’s even possible. 

“Now that is gold!” I shake my head. 

“CEDES!” I look at Silver’s door to see Izzy running to me. I sit up but then get pushed back down when she jumps onto me. 

“Hey tootsie. How was the mall?” I ask. 

Izzy shrugs. “It was okay, Noah was grumpy today so I didn’t get to go into Build A Bear Workshop. I needed some more clothes for Rainbow.” 

Rainbow is Izzy’s rainbow colored bear she got a couple years back. “That stinks, hey maybe sometime this week I’ll go with you. Deal?” 

Izzy grins. “Deal!” she squeals. 

“Yeah Noah’s been a grumpy ass lately,” Silver adds. 

I look over at Silver. “Why?” I ask. 

Silver shrugs. “You’re his girlfriend you should know.” 

I lift my eyebrows. “You live with him.” 

“Touché, Cedes, touché.” I smirk.

Izzy pokes my shoulder. “So you’ll take me this week?” I nod. “no, Noah?” I nod. “good!” I laugh. Then I hear Chance’s deep voice downstairs, I immediately look over at Silver. She looks at me. 

“I didn’t invite him,” she replies. Then Chance is walking into Silver’s room. 

“Oh hey, Cedes,” he says. 

I smile at him and pick up Izzy then get off her bed. “I’ll leave you two alone….for now.” I wink at Silver then close her door. “alright I’m going to visit Noah for a minute, go play with Bryan,” I tell Izzy as I put her down. She nods then runs into Bryan’s room. I chuckle and walk down the hall and up the attic. 

Noah wanted his own privacy so last year he moved all his crap in his old small room and into the attic. The attic was very roomy and Noah loved it. I mean his parents put a few adjustments into the attic to make it livable. Noah’s room was a typical male’s room. A xbox, a bed, clothes everywhere, and sport posters hanging up everywhere. Okay so Noah’s room was a little clean because that was one of the perks he had promised to his parents. His room needs to be clean. It was nice though coming to a clean room. 

I lift my eyebrows when I see Noah laying on his bed with earbuds in his ears, his hands behind his head, and the dubstep music was cranked that I could hear it 3 feet away. Skrillex. I move onto his bed and crawl onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I knew he wasn’t going to hear me no matter how loud I was, so I went with the ’seductive’ way of getting his attention. I press my lips onto his lips but I get no reaction, I frown. I pull away from his lips and pull up shirt, his abs in show, I start tracing his abs with my fingers. But in the end I get nothing, his eyes still closed. I lay my hands on his stomach and then I rest my chin on my hands, I bring two of my fingers onto his lips and start tracing his lips. Nothing. I groan and sit back up, getting fed up I start moving my hands down his stomach and to his boxers that are on display. I smirk when I see his eyelids move and his lips part just a tiny bit. I lift his boxers up and fling them back to his skin, after doing it a couple more times and getting nothing more, I dance my fingers on his abs and drag my tongue down his stomach until I get to his boxers. Noah fidgets a little. Finally I do the one thing I know will win him over, I bite down onto his skin. Noah flips us over so he’s now on top of me. I take his earbuds out and give him a pout. 

“Why are you so grumpy?” I ask. 

Noah sighs and drops his head. “I got kicked off the football team,” he confesses. 

I let my mouth drop. “What? Why?” 

Noah worked so hard to get on the football team sophomore year, literally. He put himself in football camp, his parents spent so much money, and Noah tried out for the team five times. Noah had put his heart and soul into football. Lacrosse wasn’t his biggest passion, football was. And he’s a beast in football, I swear I was going to see him in the NFL one day. 

“I got into a fight at last nights game, coach told me I was done,” Noah mumbles as he moves back to his original spot. 

My eyebrows crease. “The other guy had to seriously piss you off, did you explain?” I question. 

“A hundred fucking times,” Noah grumbles. 

“What happened?” 

Noah shuts off his ipod and looks over at me. “The dude was shit talking and I punched him.” 

“What was he shit talking about?” 

“Don’t tell anyone?” I nod. “he was making fun of Alvin.” my eyebrows lift up. 

Alvin was the team’s best quarterback last year but he got in an accident that left him paralyzed and damaged his brain. He still goes to the football games to cheer on his team. Alvin is the most sweetest kid you could ever meet but after the accident he became a little…mental. Obviously the kid was making fun of Alvin by the way he talked. Alvin talked slow and what people would call ‘retarded’. That kid on the other team had no right to talk shit about Alvin. 

“You didn’t tell coach it was about Alvin, did you?” 

Noah shakes his head. “I didn’t have the heart to tell. Fuck, BU isn’t going to take me anymore are they?” Noah hisses as he throws his head back. He wanted to cry and I knew it. 

“Noah, yes they will.” 

He shakes his head. “I got kicked off the team, Cedes. BU don’t want kids like that,” he whispers. I groan and pick myself off his bed and walk out of his room and down to the kitchen. I grab his acceptance letter off the fridge and walk back into his room. 

“Noah what is this?” I question. Noah looks over at me. 

“My acceptance letter.” 

I lift my eyebrows. “Exactly, they want you Noah. And you defended your teammate, Noah. So stop, okay? BU would be lucky to have you.” I sit at the end of his bed and wait for his answer. I squeal when Noah attacks me onto his bed. 

He gives me a smile, a Noah Smile. “I love you,” he mumbles. 

I smile. “Good, because I love you too.” 

I like to think of it as a blessing that I can do what I can with Noah…. 

*

“Cedes you got a text message,” Noah tells me. 

I look up at him. “Hand me my phone.” Noah nods then hands it to me. I open the text message from Emery and open the attachment. 

My mouth drops when I take a look at Cara. She was gorgeous. Like drop dead I wish I was her gorgeous. Her hair was a jet black and it came just below her shoulders, she had chocolate eyes, she was petite, and was just hot. (I picture Cara as Mila Kunis, I suck at descriptions so yeah) Emery had his arm wrapped her waist and she had a wide smile on her face, Emery had a sly smirk on his face. They looked perfect together. Cara was wearing a red and black dress that flowed after it came to her waist, her dress was amazing. 

I had never been more jealous of a girl before. 

“Whose that?” Noah asks as he looks at my phone. 

I look at him and hand him over my phone. “Emery’s girlfriend, Cara.” Noah’s eyebrows lift up while he takes a look. 

“Jesus Emery, how did you get a thing like that?” Noah mumbles to himself. I bite my bottom lip. 

 Ha, there goes my self esteem. 

“She’s defiantly a match for Emery,” Noah says as he hands me my phone back. “but I got someone hotter,” Noah says. I roll my eyes at him. “what? It’s the truth!” 

“Your obligated to say that.” 

Noah narrows his eyes at me. “I’m obligated to say that my girlfriend is hotter? I’m not obligated to say anything. Just because you might think she’s hotter doesn’t mean I do,” he explains. A smile appears on my face. “that’s what I thought,” Noah mumbles as he flicks my nose. 

“Emery send you anything yet?” Silver asks. I look behind my shoulder to see her and Chance walk into the kitchen. 

I nod and move away from Noah. “Here,” I say as I hand her my phone.

Silver nods her head. “She’s hot,” Silver mumbles. 

Chance walks up behind her and looks at my phone. “Emery scored,” Chance chuckles. Silver hands me back my phone and I stuff it in my pocket. 

“Wow Cedes, gotta give you credit I didn’t think I would see Noah out of his room,” Silver teases. 

“Ha, so funny,” Noah says. Silver smirks at him. 

I roll my eyes. “So what you two up to?” 

Chance shrugs. “Nothing really to do at eight o’clock at night.” I nod my head in agreement. 

“What were the dude’s up to?” Noah asks. 

“Clubbing.” Silver and I immediately look at each other, smirks creeping onto our faces. 

“No.” the boys snap. I grab Silver’s hand. 

“Yes!” we both yell as we walk to her room. 

Tonight is a night to let loose. 

*

I scold at Silver. 

“I cant believe you used my non-existence cancer to let us in!” I yell over the music. 

Silver winks at me. “It was that or don’t get it in!” she yells then walks off with Chance. 

I chuckle and turn to look at Noah, who we literally had to drag out. “Dance?!” Noah looks down at me and shakes his head. 

“You know I don’t like it when you do this!” he yells. 

I grab his hands and pout. “Just one night and I wont do this until I can legally come into a club! Please!” I beg. 

“You look like a whore!” 

I give him a glare. “I’ll go find someone else!” I avow as I start walking away from him. I smirk when I feel Noah grab my waist. 

“An hour! That’s all we’re staying here for!” Noah tells. I ignore him and drag him to the dance floor, after finding a spot, I grab Noah’s hands and wrap them around my waist. It usually takes Noah a couple minutes to get used to me in the club and start dancing with me. 

Silver is a little shorter than me so the dress she lent me came just below my ass, it was tight, cleavage was shown, and defiantly skimpy. It was a black dress so I did look like a whore but I really could care less. Silver was wearing the same outfit as me but it showed less cleavage, longer, and less tight. But Silver defiantly looked hot in the dress. 

“Why cant you be an innocent little girl?” Noah asks in my ear. 

I chuckle and poke my butt out a little more and drag his hands lower. “Where would the fun be in that?!” I start to roll my hips and try to get Noah less stiff but it doesn’t work. So, I start slowly dropping it. 

Noah needs to learn to let loose, he doesn’t understand that the life he’s living needs to be more carefree. When he’s 96 and not moving he’s going to wish he danced with me in this club right now. So to take away that I wish, I’m going to make him dance with me. 

“Alright, alright I’m going to dance with you!” Noah chuckles. I smirk and make my way back up. I turn around and move my legs so I’m practically sitting on Noah’s left leg. I wrap one arm around his neck and start grinding on his leg. A couple seconds later Noah moves me so I’m covering his crouch, I smirk when I feel his erection. I turn around so my butt is pressed against him and start rolling my hips. Noah presses me harder against him and he starts moving in rhythm with me. 

Another hidden talents of Noah’s is that he’s a really good dancer. You give him a beat and he’ll immediately match it. He hates it when people find out he can dance because when the guys found out they picked on him for days, but I personally think a guy who can dance is hot. I mean who wants someone out of beat when you’re trying to be sexy? No one. 

“Cedes!” Noah yells in my ear. 

“Yeah?!” I yell back. 

“I want a drink!” 

I nod. “Then go get one!” I tell him with a chuckle. 

“I kind of can’t by myself!” I crease my eyebrows then make an ‘o’ shape with my mouth. I start walking past people with Noah holding me tight against his body. We finally make it out of the most crowded part and walk over to the bar, I lean against the bar and Noah leans against me. 

“What can I do for you two?” the bar tender asks. 

“Two tequila’s,” Noah tell him. He nods then starts putting the liquor in two shots. 

“Here ya go,” we nod then Noah puts a couple bucks on the bar and we take the shots. 

“Ugh lucky, Chance isn’t even letting me touch a drink. He’s had four already.” I look to my right to see Silver and Chance. 

“It wasn’t meant for her,” Noah scolds. I give Noah an innocent smile. “I’m ready to head out.” 

“Same,” Chance adds. 

I sigh. “We aren’t,” I speak up. 

“How about this when you two are 21 then we can stay here until 2 in the morning, yeah? But for now 20 minutes is enough,” Noah bosses. I sigh but move with Silver and Chance, Noah behind me. As we’re ready to exit I feel Noah’s hands leave my waist and I chuckle. 

“What are you down?” I joke but then I turn around and gasp. 

Noah was fighting. 

“NOAH!” I yell as I run to Noah and a kid a little smaller than Noah. The kid punched Noah and Noah punched him right back, Noah grabbed the kid by the collar of his shirt and kicked him in the nuts. Soon the bouncers are running over and taking Noah and the kid out of the club. I follow them out of the club. 

“Leave,” the bouncers say as they walk back into the club. I sigh as I look at Noah. 

“What?” he asks me. 

“Are you alright?” I ask him. 

“I don’t know, I randomly got grabbed by some jackass and he started pounding on me.”

I look down at Noah. “At least your down,” I joke. Noah laughs.

*

I run to my phone as it starts ringing, mom scolds at me. 

“Hello?” 

“Hey,” Emery’s deep voice replies over the line. 

I smile. “Hey how was it?” I question. 

“It was awesome, I loved visiting all my friends again. How is it over there?” 

“The usual. So you excited to be coming back to Mass tomorrow?” 

Emery chuckles. “Yeah, oh good luck on your guys’ championship game tomorrow morning against the Tigers.” 

“Thanks, hopefully we’ll kick ass.” 

“I’m sure you guys will.” 

I chuckle. “Thanks.” 

“Emery, we brought pizza and booze! Riley got the good shit!” a female’s voice yells over the line. 

“Yeah, hold on! I’m on the phone!” Emery yells. 

“What those people who took you in as there charity case!” someone says and everyone laughs. My heart starts pounding in my chest and my breathing becomes fast. 

“Ce-” I hang up on Emery. 

“MOM!” I yell as I throw my phone on the couch and run into the kitchen. 

She lifts her eyebrows at me. “What’s up? Emery having fun?” she asks with a smile. I burst into tears and shake my head. Mom walks over to me and wraps me up in a hug. 

I knew Emery didn’t want to be here. He was forced to be here. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is the most sweetest thing a guy did for you? :) 

Vote <3

Comment <3

And tell me what you think <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 6.9K 37
Being queer isn't the easiest shit. Being queer and living in small town South Dakota is by far the most difficult shit. Unfortunately, five extrem...
496K 19.3K 55
"He likes your curves. Rightfully claims you as his... in his mind." Asher now speaks staring at the golden boy. I carefully peek through my lashes t...
624 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
2.4K 205 20
I honestly didn't realize how broken I was. I just figured that if I shut all my feelings out that they would go away. They didn't. They came back st...