Respectfully, an Absolute Mess

By ercthesloth

college au Transferring to Trost University was either the best or worst decision of your life. Getting thro... More

Prologue
New Beginnings
The Great Kirstein
In Present Times
Penis Party
Apartment 104
Blonde Devil
PEMDAS
Talking is Hard
Hickies from the Girl
Charcuterie
The Hitcident
21 Questions
The Snack that Smiles Back
Halloweekend II
Stinky
Failure
Slumber Party
Second Place
Digital Filling
A Jealous Brute
Into 2021
Stir
The Rice Purity Test
Deli
Professor Ackerdaddy and the Drunken Horse
Marco
Sherlock, the Sous-chef
Domestic Blues & Bongs
The Filler Word 'Like'
The Sun, Moon, and Whatever is: Colt Grice
F in the Chat
Never-ending Woes
Attainable Solutions
Triangles
Parenthesis, Eren, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
A Prelude to the Nigh
Cocktail Weenies
There's a Time and Place for Everything
Duct Tape on a Bullet Hole

Halloweekend I

2.2K 84 427
By ercthesloth

Saturday October 30, 2021

"I'm so glad we're just doing the purge for night two." Sasha vented to you, pressing her white eyeliner into your face. "Yesterday was too much, I hate those old costumes." She sat straddling your lap so she could make straight lines.

Halloweekend was a three day event this year. Last night you had just gone out with the girls to a party at the ZBT frat, the guys there only letting girls in. You went as your typical playboy bunnies, you Sasha and Mikasa, the same costumes you used last year. The three of you the only out of your housemates to attend.

Mikasa ended the night making out with a girl, Sasha ended hers by getting Nic to pick her up and bring her back to his place. As per usual you ended your night fucking some random guy - only he wasn't that random.

You may or may not have fucked the president of the ZBT frat.

There went the whole, 'sobriety from penis' thing.

Let's just blame the liquor.

Tonight was day two, your enitre friend group was going to one of the bars downtown instead of a house party. Tomorrow night on actual Halloween AOT was hosting a massive party, the massive party. You were saving the safari costumes for tomorrow.

The costume choice for tonight was quite simple, as you just needed to dress up a little slutty in black and do some 3D looking makeup. Hence why Sasha was digging white eyeliner into your face.

"Ow." You swatted her hand away. "It feels like you're stabbing my face Sash."

"I am not!" She pressed the liner back into your cheek. "I'm just trying to make straight lines."

Her force was hurting, the pencil felt like it was cutting though your skin. You barred your teeth through the rest of it, enduring the pain.

"Okay!" She pulled back when she was done, getting up off of you. "I think Mikasa has the color you wanted, so head downstairs to get her to do the pink."

"Thanks, Sash." You smiled getting up from the chair, not before checking out the lines in the mirror. They were pretty damn straight, impressive honestly. "These look great."

"Mhm, I know. Can't talk, stabbing my face now." She stared at her mirror, ignoring looking to your vicinity.

You didn't need her help anymore so you went downstairs to Mikasa's room for her to finish you up. "Hey." you knocked, pushing the door open with your foot. She was sitting on her bed, ready to go. "Can you do my face?"

"Yeah sure, take a seat." She pointed to her desk chair and started to get up from her bed.

"You're not gonna straddle me right?" You skeptically sat down on her chair, not wanting to be as close as Sasha got with you with Mikasa. Sasha and you were borderline intimate upstairs.

"No?" She cocked her head, a neon makeup palate now in her hands. "Did Sasha do that?"

"Maybe." You looked away. It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

"Lesbians." She joked at you, picking fun at your close relationship. One that was just lightly mended. Mikasa stood above you, "Look up." 

Then she did your makeup, much more gently than the beast you shared a floor with. As she painted your face, her tongue darted out in concentration. You didn't dare speak, making sure that nothing would have to be redone.

"Okay!" She finished the line on your jaw, "You are all done." 

You turned to the mirror and smiled at your reflection, the makeup looked fucking awesome. "This is sick."

"This was such a good idea, we really gotta thank Annie."

"Yo, I know." You agreed with her, Annie saw someone do this online and suggested it for tonight. "Is any one else ready?"

"Mhm, Historia and Ymir are downstairs pregaming."

"Oooo, time to join them!" You stood up eagerly from the chair, excited to get drunk for the second time this weekend. Somehow you didn't manage to fuck anything up with your friends yesterday; so this weekend was already a success in your book.

"Don't black out too early." She joked in reference to yesterday.

"I won't, I won't." You would, you so fucking would.

You and her left her room, Mikasa closing the door behind her. The two of you made your way into the kitchen where a bottle of vodka was on the counter. Shot glasses all around it, begging for you to take a dose.

"Pour me one of those!" You cheered to Ymir, as she started to pour out some shots on your arrival downstairs.

"Half a shot only." She filled up half a glass. "You can't drink like last night again." Last night you were so far gone, only from the little alcohol you drank and the lot of painkillers you were taking for your thigh. When you came stumbling home at three in the morning you woke up the freckled girl, which pissed her off beyond belief.

"I'm fine." You waved your hands at her, dismissing her lecture. "Give me a full shot. Please." You batted your eyes at her.

She turned away from you, "fine."

"Ymir!"

"What, she'll be fine Historia, relax." She poured you out a full shot.

"Thank you!" You took the glass as soon as she put the bottle back down. Sliding it over to where you stood by the counter. "Anyone taking it with me?"

"I'll do one with you." Mikasa offered, getting Ymir to pour her a shot as well.

The two of you held up the glasses, clinking them together.

"To Halloween!"

"Fuck yeah!" You cheered back to her, taking your shot-less hand and squeezing your nose shut to distort the taste of the vodka. You tossed the pungent liquid into your mouth and moving your head backward it trickled down your throat with ease.

"That was so gross." Opening your eyes back up you noticed that Mikasa was grimacing.

You looked longingly at the bottle. "I could take another."

"No!" Ymir, who was still watching, grabbed the bottle pulling it toward herself. "You're cut off, at least from me."

"Booo." You stuck your tongue out.

"Didn't you wanna chill with the heavy drinking?" Historia asked with concern.

You did want to cool down, she was correct. You had probably said that multiple times to the girls you lived with the past week. Every time you drank you did something stupid that fucked up a lot of stuff- but Halloween only happens once a year. You couldn't be caught sober on this celebratory weekend. Also last night, like you said, you didn't fuck anything up.

"I can't be a bitch on Halloween." You settled with that as your response, Ymir and Mikasa both laughing.

"Hey, have you talked to Eren at all?" Mikasa asked, making conversation in your now buzzed states.

"Not since yesterday." The last time you talked was him calling you again to check up on your stitched up leg. He held back from yelling at you like a parent that time around. "Why?"

Mikasa just shrugged. "He's been worried about you, that's all."

"Well I plan on talking to him later, I gotta tell him about last night."

You and Eren always shared hook up stories, you were excited to tell him the weird things that the president of ZBT wanted to do. Eren would get a kick out of it.

Mikasa frowned, "It's so weird that you two do that." She pointed out her discomfort.

"I agree with Mikasa, it's kind of scummy."

"Men are objects Historia." The girls all frowned at you for that one. "What?" You looked at all of them, confused. No one made a move to respond. It couldn't just be you that thought that, each and every person here had some man do something fucked up to them -mostly objectification.

"So much for sobriety from penis." Ymir muttered, quoting you from the other day.

"Listen..." You locked eyes with her. "He's been on my list foreve-"

"-are we ready to head out?" Sasha and Annie had made their way down the stairs, intercepting your reasoning for going against you word. Perfect timing honestly. 

"I think so." Mikasa looked around at everyone. "We all good?"

And you were - so you left, making the short walk over to the bar that was in downtown Trost. Taking an Uber wasn't worth it because the weather was still pretty nice, and an XL costs more than you had in your bank account. 

Who doesn't love a tipsy walk though? The breeze is always better with a bit of vodka in your veins. You and Sasha held hands the entire time there, swinging them up and down like children in love. Like two friends, that didn't just have a huge fight.

The bar was packed when you got there, people in every corner inside and outside the building. 

"That's a lot of people." Ymir commented, standing a few feet back from the rest of you. Historia looking back at her with a pleading look on her face. "Do we really have to go in?" She lifted her hand up to point.

"Ymir." Historia whined, jutting out her bottom lip in a light pout. "We never go out." She softly expressed to her, eyes so softly shaped they could melt your heart. "Please can we go inside, even if it's just for a little bit?"

Ymir looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Please, Ymir-"

"Fine." She grumbled, pushing her way to stand with the whole lot of you. "I'm staying for an hour tops, then leaving with or without you."

"Yay!" Historia cheered grabbing onto her arm. "Sounds good to me!" Historia lead the way in and you all followed behind. Sasha had dropped your hands during their domestic altercation, now she was in front with Mikasa - searching the bar for the boys.

Annie hung back with you. "Still can't believe they haven't admitted they're dating." She told you, eyes watching Historia and Ymir like a hawk. "I'm gonna flip out soon. If I hear her or Ymir moan one more time I'm breaking down that fucking door."

You nervously laughed back to her, trying not to rile her up any more about the situation. If Annie was getting that mad about, it meant that she was going to blow soon.

The six of you somehow weaved your way up to the second floor of the bar, where magically you had found the rest of the group- the boys all standing around a table on the second floor.

Sasha took charge, and ran toward them full speed ahead- not even looking back to see if you were following. The rest of you did pick up the pace, but no one ran like she did. She threw her arms around Jean first, the boy stiffening up as he didn't realize who was touching him. The sight made you laugh, he was so damn awkward at times. Once he realized it was Sashas arms, he relaxed throwing an arm around her and pulling her in. He said something to her that you couldn't hear and she threw her head back laughing at whatever it was.

She moved onto Connie next, the rest of you making your rounds with the boys - just not as intimate as she did. You hugged around the group, and then greeted Jean last. Your hung lasted a little longer than usual.

"Hey." You heard him saw lowly, his chest vibrating from the octave of his voice.

"Hey." You murmured back to him. You still couldn't believe the last time you saw him you kissed. What the fuck. Then the two of you pulled away, but you stood next to him still. Wanting to keep that spot for a while.

The boys had worn simple costumes tonight: Connie and Jean were clad in red flannels, with construction boots on their feet. A DIY lumberjack costume that was thrown together. They were saving the big one for their party tomorrow, not letting you guys in on what the hell they had been planning. Knowing them, it would be something idiotic.

Armin was wearing a cowboy looking shirt- it was blue and on his lips he had a fake black mustache that totally clashed with his blonde hair. You had no idea what he was, you wondered if Eren matched him. Glancing around the table you realized he wasn't yet there. "Hey- where's Eren?" You looked at Mikasa and Armin, they would know best.

"He's here somewhere." Armin stepped back looking around. "I came here with him, so I know he's here."

"He's probably just getting himself a drink." Mikasa offered up a potential place he could be, locking eyes with Armin as he nodded in agreement with her. It seemed like they were nervous about something, you couldn't tell what.

Next to you Jean cleared his throat, ready to give his two cents to the situation. "He could be getting some. Yeager always goes home with some chick." His voice pungent in the conversation. His comment really sticking out like a sore thumb due to the tone he said it in. Jean was annoyed at his own suggestion , and it wasn't a random thing for him to think either. Eren had left you all to do that before, multiple times.

"I don't think so." Confidently, Armin responded glancing at you quickly and then back up and Jean. He knew something you didn't.

"He's always trying to get some, the hell you mean Armin?" Jean leaned down, giving Armin a light sneer. It wasn't normal for anyone to be quick to defend Eren when the situation had to do with girls.

"Yeah!" Connie easily agreed with Jean, slapping his hand onto his back and holding it there. "Tell us Armeen, what's that supposed to mean?" He asked playfully, unaware of the situation at hand.

"Oh." Armin's face heated up, the blonde not used to the attention being entirely on him. Maybe he had made a mistake by saying anything, but it was too late now. He had to come up with something quick. "I've just noticed he hasn't brought back any girls to our apartment the past two weeks or so. Maybe even longer."

Was that true? Had Eren really not brought anyone back?

That could't be.

You raked your brain to think about the last time you and him had talked about you hook ups. It had been a few weeks ago now that you really thought about - the last person he knew you got with was Reiner. You didn't even tell him about that one, so the last hook up you told him about was some random guy from a party in September.

The last person you knew he got with was that girl from Tri-Delta and that was over a month ago.

Had he seriously not been getting with people?

"What if he's just bringing them back when he knows you're not home?" Annie now piped in, giving a reasonable argument back to him. The anxieties that were pooling in your chest cleared a little - that would make sense, but still - Eren would have told you about them.

"Y-yeah...maybe." He nodded at her, agreeing so that the conversation would drop.

It didn't though.

"Nah, nah Armin." Jean leaned his arms on the table, now brining the conversation deeper down into a hole. "You said that with confidence. You know what's up." Jean looked at Connie to back him up, the buzzcut nodding his head quickly, dumbly agreeing to Jeans words.

From next to them, Marco watched Armin very carefully, making light note of his actions. Marco instantly knew something greater was going on, but couldn't put it all together just yet. He needed more context, he wanted this conversation to continue.

"I didn't I just, I was just assuming something." Armin put his hands up in defense. The conversation was taking a turn for the worse now.

"You know, to assume is to make an ass out of you and me."

You crossed your arms over your chest, glaring up at Jean. He didn't notice, too busy being an ass himself. You were struggling to figure out why the two boys had created so much unnecessary tension. Although, you had a bit of an idea - Jean had to be jealous of Eren.

"So, asshole-"

"Jean!" Mikasa had enough this time around, loudly yelling his name and slamming her first down on the table. The wooden high top vibrated from her slam down, the group staring at her fist that rested down on it - fearing the powerful girls rage. "Cut it out, there is no need to treat Armin like that." She glared across at the table, her eyes pissed beyond belief.

Jean didn't stand down though, he glared right back at her. "He obviously knows something more Mikasa. It's shady." Jean never was scared of her, always able to bite back.

"He doesn't need to tell you anything Jean, especially Eren's business." She scoffed, the situation becoming too dramatic. You were going to walk away soon, this was getting annoying. Since when did your friends really care about sharing another's business, they sure didn't defend you this way.

"I-" Jean finally looked down at you, noting the pissed off look on your own face. He instantly regretted everything that just happened. His mouth closed shut as quick as it opened. "Fine." He took a step back, holding his weight up by himself now and not the table. His hand quickly ran through his long hair. "I'm getting a drink, you want anything?"

For a moment you thought he was asking the whole group, but soon you realized he had just singled you out. Jeans brown eyes were locked onto you, waiting for a response. You friends stared as well in anticipation of your answer, because Jean had never offered to grab you a drink before. 

"Huh, me?" 

"No, the other y/n." Sassy as always he quipped back at you. "Of course you, what do you want?" He asked again, not caring what the table would think or say. If they did say anything, he would just say he was getting his friend a drink. 

"I'm good." You shook your head, not wanting to accept the offer. You feared that would mean owing him something. "Thanks though, Jean." You attempted to sound sincere. "Really nice of you..."

"Yeah, 'course." He nodded swiftly taking a look around the group at their shocked faces. He put up a quick awkward peace sign as he backed away heading to the bar indoors. Cursing at himself over the fact that he had just created a very awkward situation.

The group stared at you; Annie, Historia, Ymir, Mikasa, Armin, Marco, Connie and Sasha- all just looking at you. "What?" You asked them.

All you got what a throaty laugh from Connie in response.

"Hey, what did I miss?" A voice rang out behind you, and you turned around and soon were relived. Eren was standing there two drinks in his hand. It clicked on who Armin was at that point in time. They matched. Eren was clad in a 'Vote for Pedro' shirt.

"Oh nothing." Armin responded for the group.

"Damn okay." Eren shrugged, now taking the spot that Jean had just been standing in. He placed both glasses down. "I got you a drink- just a vodka cran since you always get those when we go out." He pushed the glass of your usual drink toward you, "Where's Jean?"

You stared at the drink.

The rest of the group stared at Eren.

"He went to get a drink." Marco stated, a frown etched on his freckled face.

"Really? I didn't see him on my way back from the bar?" Eren turned his head around, looking back inside.

"Must have just missed him."

"How lucky." Ymir dully added into the conversation.

She was right, that was luck. Jean had given such an attitude toward Eren, that maybe it was best if they stayed apart from one another tonight.

You friends all around began to start up side conversations, Eren cornering you into one as well.

"How's the thigh?" He looked down at your exposed stitches, frowning at the sight. "Shouldn't you have worn something to better cover that?"

"Nah." You shrugged, taking a sip of the drink he got you. "I'm fine." You smiled up at him. "Hoes don't get cold, hoes don't get infected wounds."

He rolled his eyes. "That doesn't sound right." Eren was skeptical of your choice, but chose to let it hang. He didn't want to argue with you at all tonight. "I'm uh, sorry I yelled the other night about it." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"No-" You laughed, thinking back to his dramatics over the phone. "You're fine, stop apologizing." You looked over at Ymir who was busy in conversation with Annie and Historia. "Ymir is the one you should be giving one to." You nodded over at the girl who had taken most of his screams that night.

"Eh." Was the noise that came from his mouth before he took another sip. "I'd rather not do that." He licked his lips, tongue hanging out and rubbing one of his canines as he stared down the table at her. "Yeah" he shook his head. "Not in the mood to get one of her lectures."

"You suck." You laughed out, nudging him playfully. "You gave her an earful and you cant even apologize, what kind of man are you Eren?"

"A bitchy one I guess." He laughed back at you. "She scares me more than Mikasa does." He mumbled out, more to himself that you.

"Eren." Jean's voice rang from behind the two of you. He had come back up to the group, drink in hand.

That's right. Eren took his spot.

Jean looked down at you, staring at the glass in your hand. Wondering when you got a drink. His eyes darted over to Eren's hands. He was holding the same type of glass. It clicked for Jean in that moment, and that's when things got a little worse.

"I see you're trying to get her drunk." He accused with a nod of a head over to you. You frowned at him, not liking where this was going.

Eren's lips quirked up. "All I did was buy my dear friend a drink, if she gets drunk off of one that's on her."

Jean remained scowling at him. Thinking back to the other night where Eren got on his case for your intoxicated state. So Jean, annoyed, called Eren a name. "Scumbag."

Eren slowly took a sip of his drink, eyeing the taller man. "Say that again, I dare you."

"Lets not say anything!" You exclaimed. "Lets just all have fun!" You elbowed Eren roughly in the stomach.

Jeans lips parted, he was going to say something even worse than the first insult.

So, you cut him off.

"-Well!" You awkwardly threw two thumbs up. If you were the common theme in the arguing, you would just make yourself disappear. That seemed like the right thing to do. "I'm gonna go explore, who wants to come with!"

"Me."

"I'll go."

Both the boys responded.

You turned around to face your friends at the table, locking eyes with Sasha. Your face begged her to go with you.

For the first time in a while, she caught your drift. "Girls only!" She took a few step back from the table so she could make her way around to you. "Lets go see some other peoples costumes!"

"Yes, yes." You agreed with her, then downed the rest of the drink Eren had gotten you. By the time she was by your side, it was all gone. You linked arms with her and in an instant, she dragged you away.

"You have two boys fighting over who's buying you a drink." In a whisper she hissed at you.

"Drop it!" You hissed back. Not wanting to get into it.

She groaned throwing her head back, the two of you now heading downstairs. "We're talking about it later."

"That's what you think." You muttered.

Back down on the first floor, the two of you ending up seated at the bar. Sasha ordered for herself, but you hesitated. You didn't feel like spending the money on a watered down drink.

The bartender ended up serving the two of you two of the same thing. "Hey!" You scowled at her, "I didn't order this."

"Oh I know." She tossed her head in the direction of the end of the bar. "Those two over there did."

You almost did a double take when you saw who it was.

"Is that Porco?" Sasha squinted, trying to get a better look at the two boys. "Oh my god it is, who is he wi-ITS COLT!" Her eyes registered on the guy he was with. Your TA had sent you a drink.

Isn't that illegal?

The two of them were starting at you, so you gave them a polite wave back. Sasha, instead, was waving her hands around like a lunatic - thriving over your boy drama. She was amazed that this was all happening to you right now. You had game for someone who didn't even try.

The two of them moved from their spot, making their way over to you. Your breath hitched as they came near. You took a massive sip of drink #2, needing to be drunk for this.

"Porco! Colt!" Sasha greeted them, a little too excited to say the least.

"Hey Sasha." Colt gave her a nice smile, cute dimples appearing on his pale face. "Y/n." He nodded at you, keeping the same smile.

"Hey." You smiled back, "Thanks for the drink."

"Yeah, no problem." He smiled. "Thought I could put that TA money to some good use."

Porco scoffed loudly at that one. Colt was playing a dangerous game right now.

"How have you been?" He inched closer to you, "You didn't respond to my text the other day."

Your smile faded. You had totally forgot he even texted you.

"Oh, fuck." You shook your head, feeling bad about the situation. You didn't mean to snub him, he was actually cute. Like you were totally interested in maybe getting with him. "I totally forgot to respond I'm so sorry." You gave him real apology, keeping your tone sincere.

"Yeah no worries, I'm glad I caught you here."

"Why'd you ignore him?" Porco ignored Colt's polite response back about it, wanting to dig you a nice grave and shove you right fucking in. He wasn't over the Reiner thing it seemed like. You wondered if Colt knew anything about that. Did Colt even knew Reiner? He must since he knows Porco.

That could cause some problems.

You made a face at him first before responding. "I was in the hospital Porco." You pointed at your thigh, the thick stitches poking out of your skin.

His eyes grew wide as he realized how many stitches were in your thigh. "Shit- that's not part of the costume. What the hell did you do!?"

"Oh." Your face began to heat up, and next to you Sasha let out a giggle. "It's a long story." You looked down at your drink, bringing it up to your lips to take another large sip.

"We've got time." Colt looked to his friend. "Right, Pock?"He wasn't planning on leaving your company any time soon.

"We've got all night." He smirked back at him. "Tell us what happened, you've now peaked my interest."

And so you did. You filled in the two boys in on everything that happened. Obviously leaving out the before where Jean had kissed you and after where Eren had screamed at Ymir. 

"Damn." Porco leaned his face uncomfortably close to your thigh, not realizing the proximity to your crotch in his blind motions. "You're saying a kitchen counter did this?" He almost touched it, almost being the key word. His finger dangled above it, bent and pointing down.

"That's correct." Sasha answered for you, also staring at Porco's wandering fingers. She didn't like how close he was getting either.

Neither did Colt from his next actions, he pulled the collar of Porco's costume and yanked it backward - the tight superhero costume slapping into his skin from the hefty pull back. Porco opened his mouth to say something, but the dangerous look on Colts face riddled him mute.

"I can't believe you got that just because you had the munchies for goldfish."

"Yeah, I'm deeply embarrassed but it's whatever." You shifted in the bar seat, wanting to get up soon. "At least I'll have a cool scar now." You looked down at your thigh. You actually were not too thrilled about that, but what can you do now except make the most of a shitty situation.

"That's a positive attitude if I've ever seen one." He smiled. "So, I've been meaning to ask- what are you girls?" Colt looked between you and Sasha, unable to figure out what the hell you guys were going for.

"The purge." Sasha answered him matter of factly. "There's a bunch of us like this." She shrugged out, mentioning your housemates. Who might still be upstairs, although you could not confirm.

"I thought you guys would be like playboy bunnies or something." Porco commented, looking at your black costume up and down -shamelessly staring way too long on the more exposed parts of your skin.

"That was last night." You smirked right at the boys face. "Guess you missed it."

Porco's adam's apple was visible as he gulped down, in a trace from the thought of you in a costume like that. The one you were wearing now made you look good, but you as a bunny had to be better. He couldn't get the idea out of his head.

Colt at this point had had enough of Porco and his ability to itemize woman. The last comment had his fists clenched. "You guys wanna dance?" He asked the both of you, wanting to get you far away from this bar and far away from his friend.

"Sure." You nodded, bitting down on your lower lip as your body slid off the bar stood. "Hold on though." You held up a hand, the other one grabbing your drink and tossing the rest of the glass down- the liquor burning your insides on the way down. "M'kay." You put the glass down wiping your face with the back of your hand. "Ready."

Sasha jumped down off her own stool. "Lead the way boys!"

Dancing with Colt was, well, to say the least difficult. The boy had two left feet, no rhythm, and didn't really know how to touch you as you guys danced in the massive crowd of people. It felt like you were dancing with Eren, he always pulled you away and he had no moves whatsoever.

Porco had commandeered Sasha's willing body and the two were having a great time. Dancing and laughing with one another like lunatics- and the dancing wasn't anything intimate. Just two weirdos, drunk, having fun.

You envied it.

"Hey." Colt finally grabbed your side, lightly placing his hand on the curve of your hips. "I, uh." He giggled, stumbling over his words. "I don't think dancing is for me, would you wanna go back over to the bar?"

Oh great heavens yes. You nodded, eagerly wanting to get off the dance floor. His face warmed up, happy that you accepted his proposition and with a light push to your hip he was guiding you back over to the bar on the first floor.

You had left Sasha and Pock behind. They could fend for themselves.

"I think it's time for you to buy me another drink." You pointed out as you hoisted your body up on the bar stool.

"Oh really?" He opted to not sit, instead he stood close with his thighs touching your knees. He thought this was a better way to get close to you.

"Mhm." You leaned you elbow on the counter top, looking up at his face. "An apology of a sort." You told him, referencing his poor dancing skills. 

"Huh?" Colt had no clue what you were talking about. He laughed nervously, "I don't think I've done anything wrong."

"It's becaus-"

"I mean, I guess I'm sorry that I'm out here breaking the rules but I think buying you another drink would make that even worse." He cut you off. You were going to tease him about his dancing, but he didn't''t catch that. "You know, TA's are not supposed to hang with their students outside the class." He frowned, stepped a bit back from you.

"I wasn't talki-"

"I wish I never accepted this damn TA thing." He cut you off again. "All I'm doing is grading your papers and talking to you about dumb science stuff." He let out a heavy sigh as he continued on with his story.

You didn't say anything, just waiting. Colt would have cut you off again, and you would not be able to contain snapping at him for doing so.

You let him talk.

"It's not hard, ya know?" He leaned his elbows on the bar- his body facing the wall of liquor- eyes settled on the special drinks menu. He shook his head, looking over at you, groaning when he caught your eye. "You're killing me."

"How so?" You tilted your head, questioning his words. Curious. 

He groaned again. "Besides the pit in my stomach whenever I ignore your plagiarized work-" he then looked you up and down "- you're beautiful."

...what?

"What do you mean plagiarized?" You ignored the compliment, and just like many times in the past your heart began to beat too fast, and you could feel its erratic rhythm in your stomach. 

"Well you get the A, because the answers are all right."

"Correct."

"But-"

"But what?" You cut him off, nervous for the next part. He couldn't have figured it out already, he had been your TA for less than a month. If he figured out what you were doing, you could fail.

You'd be fucked.

"I'm getting there." His elbows left the counter and his hands ran through his hair, the blonde seemingly nervous for his admittance. "You and Yeager have the same answers, just different wording."

Fuck. He figured it out.

You face when while as a ghost, your heart sinking to the stomach. You wanted to empty the content of it, no - you needed to. This was the worst thing to happen. What if he ratted and you got expelled? 

"Hey, hey-" Colt placed his hand on your shoulder. "I'm not gonna fail you, I promise. Hange hasn't noticed yet - I figured it out myself."

This guy must be a damn genius if Hange couldn't even figure out the cheating you were doing. Or maybe they just loved Eren so much they couldn't dare think of him doing something like that.

"Can I have that in writing?" Nervously, you joked back at him. 

He laughed, his hand sliding off of your shoulder. A pinky was extended out. "You have my word. Try and change up the long answer ones and you should be good." He wiggled the finger, and you locked yours with it. "I can look past it if you do."

You shook pinkies, a pinky promise. "I'll try." Then, after your hands came down, the conversation lulled. You needed a another drink. You needed to change topics. "Beautiful, huh?" Colt had called you that a few minutes ago, right before he confessed to knowing that you were cheating in bio. You chose to bring that back up.

"Drop dead gorgeous." He shook his head looking down at you. That first night he TA'd the class he got your number because he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. It's also the biggest reason he didn't fail your tests and homework the past few weeks. Pretty privilege was working overtime for you.

"I'm flattered that you think that." 

"I think most men do." He looked down at your chest and back up to your eyes, shamelessly checking you out while you were right in front of him. "Porco thinks you're hot, I know that for a fact." Colt's head nodded over to the dance floor where Pock still remained. He, however; was grinding up on a stranger, Sasha long gone. She had probably gone back up to your friends. You weren't sure if you should do the same.

But you needed to make sure Colt wouldn't fail you.

"You two need anything?" The same female bartender from before popped over to the two of you.

"Yeah, I'll take a rum and coke and she'll have a-" Colt looked down at you.

"Vodka Cran, please." You finished the sentence, getting the drink you so desperately needed. 

The bartender looked to Colt for affirmation of the order, he nodded at her. "Just put it on my tab."

"You got it, Colt." She smiled at him and quickly poured the drinks, making his first then yours. She slid the glasses in front of the two of you. "Enjoy!"

Colt picked his up and took a sip right away. You did the same, taking yet another long gulp. The one Eren got you tasted better, but that might just be because it came as a surprise.

"How do you know Porco?" You started a more friendly conversation, taking your brain away from its Yeager thoughts. You were curious as to how Colt knows the sleaziest member of the Football team. Curious if he knew Reiner too, or even Bertolt.

"He's an old family friend- me and him go way back."

"Do you know Annie Leonhart?" If he knew her, he would know the other two boys.

"Who?" His confusion confirmed that question. Him not knowing her was good, really good.

"She's my roommate." You shrugged, continuing on with your explanation on the girl. You were going to keep it brief. "She knows some of the people that live with Porco."

"Oh, I never go over there." He chuckled lightly. "Sleazy parties aren't really my scene."

"But sleazy bars are?" 

"No, but you're here so I think that makes it worth it."

A blush crept up on your cheek. That was smooth.

Colt let out a loud sigh, his body tensing up as the air left his chest. "Listen, I'm not gonna pull anything crazy tonight. I'm still your TA, and I'm going against all of the rules with this right now." His demeanor suddenly changed, and he stepped back creating a few feet of space between the two of you. "I just wanted to steal you away and chat for a bit, I know your friends are upstairs." He nodded toward the ceiling.

"Yeah they are." You bit your lower lip, tongue darting out to wipe over it. You were quite curious to what Colts intentions were, if not to get with you right now. He already bought you two drinks, that's more than enough to get you loose enough to make bad decisions.

"I wanna take you out one day." He admitted, his face flushed from light embarrassment. "So be on the look out for a text."

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, I want to get to know you- not just get with you." Colt felt strange admitting that out loud, he knew your reputation, who didn't. Why he thought he could be any different than the rest of the guys, who fucking knows. "I do want to get with you, but the gentleman way."

"Oh." You looked down at the ground, unable to look him in the eyes. This just got complicated, you didn't date. That was your thing. "Yeah, I'll let you know." Why couldn't he just want something quick, like everyone else?

"Awesome!" He smiled, happy with himself. He had no clue how you were feeling on the matter. For a boy that figured out you were cheating on all your assignments, he was clueless to social cues.

"Mhm." You nodded, unable to say anything more. You lips were sealed shut from conversational distaste.

"I'll catch you later, yeah?"

A nod back.

You were taken aback by his next actions, he closed the distance between you coming forward and pressing a firm kiss on your cheek. A quick and sweet little farewell. When he pulled back his eyes couldn't meet your own, "See you Tuesday." He mumbled, his face red from his actions.

Colt walked off before you could say anything back. You stared as he weaved his way through the crowd, making a beeline right back to the football boy. Porco's face lit up as he dapped him up, and soon you could no longer watch him as the crowd of dressed up people was in your way.

"What the hell was that?" You jumped, spooked by a hand on your shoulder and the voice accompanied by it.

Eren.

"Colt." You gave him a simple one word answer.

"Well, duh, that's who it was." He took the seat next to you, spreading his legs out, "What's our TA doing here?"

You rolled your eyes. "It's Halloween, Eren. Half the school is here."

"Whatever." His hand came up and he waved it around brushing you off. "What was that though?" He repeated again. Eren wanting you to explain what he just witnessed. 

"You stalking me, Yeager?" You raised an eyebrow at him, curious if Eren watched the whole thing.

"No. I just looked over and he was kissing your fucking cheek, so I thought i'd ask." Very bluntly, he replied back.Leaving out the part where he had been watching you the whole time. He saw it all, starting from when you and Colt left the dance floor.

"He thinks I'm hot." You confessed.

"Most of us do." Eren shrugged.

"Us?"

"Yeah, men." Eren always thought you were hot, since the second he saw you and your gross hickies. "You gonna get with him? You could both get in a lot of trouble since he's our TA." " He professed his concerns on that matter.

"I know." You took the last sip that was in your drink, now starting to feel tipsy from number three. However, you craved a fourth. "I'm not planning on doing anything right now."

"Right now?" Eren questioned the choice of words. "So in the future you might?"

"Stop bombarding me with questions."

"Are you leading him on?" 

You folded your arms over your chest. "No, I'm not." 

He didn't like how you were avoiding answering his questions. "Then why didn't you push him away?" He asked another.

"He knows I cheat off of you." You explained. "If I hurt his feelings, we're boned."

Eren sucked in air with a hiss."Shit." He looked down at his lap. "Shit." Eren understood why you were not quick to screw over the blonde. "Shit."

"Mhm." You nodded your head at him, agreeing with the trifecta of crap.

"Guess you should start actually doing your work then." Eren lifted his face back up to meet yours, eyes twinkling under the shitty bar lighting at his cocky suggestion.

"We both know I'd rather not do that. Science is not my thing."

"Oh I know." He chuckled. "You wanna head back upstairs with me?" Eren offered as he began to get up. Instead of responding you mimicked his actions, getting up from the stool. You stumbled a bit as your weight was a shock to your intoxicated self. Eren's hands grabbed your shoulder, roughly holding you in place. "Alcoholic." He muttered.

"Blah, blah." You looked at the ground since the world was spinning ever so slightly around you. "Lead the way pretty boy."

"Pretty boy, huh?" Eren began to guide you back up to your friends, his hand moving from your shoulder down to your waist. You weaved through the dancing bodies and with every step closer to the flight of stairs, your body moved closer to his own.

"Mhm."  You chose to ignore his pry into the two faced compliment, not further explaining the nickname.

When you reached the flight to go up, Eren's body was flush against your own. His lips came down to your ear, "Mikasa told me you girls had a good time last night." 

You nodded, biting down hard on your lip. Your body was having a reaction to his low voice in your ear, and the fact that he was so damn close. You started to head up the stairs, Eren's body still pressed up against yours.

He hummed back in response. "Any new stories to tell me?" Eren asked, although from his expression of the question you knew he already knew the answer. Mikasa had totally said something about the ZBT president to him. 

"ZBT president wants to get pegged." You gave him the funniest part of your hook up, not indulging in any more. It felt odd to tell him this at the moment, mostly because he had not told you anything about his hook ups lately.

"Yeah?" You could feel his body shake as he chuckled. The top of the stairs nearing. "You do some kinky stuff with him then?"

"Nah." You shook your head. "He asked. I told him next time." You blushed at your confession. The idea of a next time was a lie, anyone who knew you knew that you rarely got with the same person twice. 

You arrived at the top of the staircase, and with a light shove to your waist the back of your thighs pressed up against the metal railing of the second floor.  The two of you paused.

Eren hummed. "Next time huh, he that good?" He moved to stand in front of you, his right side pressed against the railing and his left hand gripping your hips. He was caging you in, his face dangerously close to your own.

You gazed up at his eyes, the sparkling green now a shade darker as he looked void of any playful emotion. He reeked of alcohol, you finally smelt it.

Was he more drunk than you right now?

You gulped down the pool of nervous spit that had formed in the back of your throat. His proximity and his demeanor was making you nervous. "No next time." You whispered back to him, averting your eyes down to stare at his chest. 

The grip on your hip tightened.

"Hey, hey." His voice was rough, you watched as his chest moved with his next actions. Eren's right hand went to cup your chin. His thumb rested against your lower lip.  You looked back up at his eyes, the dark color in them still there. It felt like he was annoyed at you, although you didn't understand why. You and Eren always talked about these things. 

What had changed?

His eyes were dark eyes just like the night that Sasha walked in and blabbed about Reiner. He was mad. Maybe in his drunken state, he was having issues processing things normally- his rage filled attitude coming out since he couldn't comprehend the norm.

"I asked if he was good." He repeated himself, firmer than before. The grip on your face holding you still- forcing you to look at him. 

You were trying so hard to keep it together. The roughness of his hands, the low tone of his voice, the position he pinned you in. The fact that his thumb was tugging your lower lip down- roughly parting your mouth. 

You were fucking confused on the whole matter, but you knew for a fact that this was turning you on. You looked away from him, not able to meet his gaze one you settled on the feeling that you were having. 

The fucking epiphany of your drunk ass being turned on by Eren's force.

"Wasn't the best." You mumbled out a lie. The ZBT president was damn good, but you needed to lie.

Eren dropped his hands from your face and hip, the light green twinkle in his eyes coming back. He took a step back from you, smiling down at your obviously flustered face. "Hey-" You locked eyes with him once again, your lips still parted. Eren leaned in closer, inches away from your mouth. His lips were pulled in a smirk. "You think I could do better?" 

Your flailed back, and even though you were leaned against the railing your body wavered. Eren's hands then both came down to your hips, holding you in place. His head cocked to the side. Then he had the audacity to ask, "What?"

Like he didn't know what he was doing.

You two had played these games with so many people, you knew what he was trying to do. "Don't do that with me!" You stabbed an accusatory finger into his chest.

"Do what?" Innocently he asked back. 

"Ugh." You rolled your eyes at him, and shoved him off of you to go and find your friends. 

You would have gotten further away but Eren grabbed your wrist, pulling you into his chest. "Did I make you flustered?" His lips, once again, mumbled into your ear.

Stop it. You wriggled your wrist out of his heavy grip, and you knew your face was a shade of red. "No." you lied.

Your truthful answer to both those questions was a yes - You were red in the face and honestly,  Eren could do better. There was not a single doubt in your mind that if you and him fucked that it would probably be the best sex of your life.

He cocked his head, "I know when you lie, y/n." He teased down at you.

Stupid Eren Yeager. "Fine. Don't ask if you could do better when you know you don't get a shot." You jabbed your pointer finger into his chest. It hitting the letter 'O' on his T-shirt.

"Why not?" Eren knew that he might be able to get somewhere with you if he put the idea in your head. "Its all up to you."

For the past few weeks, ever since hearing about you and Reiner, Eren felt jealous. He always felt a different toward you, but now that people he knew personally were getting with you, he felt it hit him much harder.

He wanted you to himself.

Now in his drunken state, which was about 8 shots deep into intoxication land, he decided to try and put it in your head that he wanted you. He had wanted you for a long time now.

"I already kissed you what's the harm in going any further." Eren's hands grabbed at your waist again pulling you closer to him. Both hands firmly digging into your sides. "I think that you and me could have some fun." His voice came through low, but you heard him. You heard him loud and clear. "Plus, I love when I make your face turn this shade of red."

There was only a few inches of space between the two of you. You looked straight at his chest, refusing to look up. If you looked up, you worried you might kiss him. "You know why we shouldn't." You stared at his shirt, eyes gazing over the lettering. 

You and him had only spoke about hooking up once, and it ended in the mutual agreement that that, would be a horrible idea. For the sake of your friendship and the friend group you both decided to never cross that line.

"You hooked up with Horseface and the two of you are back to sucking face, why can't we hook up and do that shit?"

You looked up at him shocked at what came from his mouth. Mouth agape.

Eren scrunched up his nose. "I'm just kidding." He leaned down further into you, fingers still digging and playing with the hem of your pants."I might be serious, though."

You felt your chest flutter. You felt like you were going to be sick. It was way too early in the night to empty out your insides. You closed your eyes, not sure what to do. You knew that he was too strong to break away from.

He hummed, his chest vibrating your head. "You know..." his voice trailed off,  "That kiss I gave you the other day was pretty bad." He admitted, referencing to the fish kiss- the PEMDAS smooch.

You opened your eyes to find Eren's green ones gazing down at you. "It was very bad you are correct." You let him know you agreed.

Eren laughed then, throwing his head back. His fingers wriggled themselves into your pants, pulling them up a little bit. When his head looked back down at you, all you saw was the bright green twinkle in them, the color that shined when he was in a playful mood. "I'm gonna kiss you again." 

"Eren." You pushed away from him, but a part of you wanted to indulge in the idea. A very, very small part of you wanted to let him have his way. Just this once. "Let's just get back to everyone else."

"You sure?" His eyes flickered down to your mouth and back up to your eyes. "I could give you a memorable one right now?" He leaned down closer, tongue in the corner of his mouth as he slightly parted his lips.

"Eren, no." You wanted to say yes.

But that would complicate things.

"Fine. Next time then." He closed his mouth.

"No, no next time. I want another drink." You sighed, walking off. You felt his presence behind you as you walked off in the direction you last saw your friends in. This was too much. This was confusing. Why had you wanted Eren to kiss you? Fuck. 

"I can buy you another." He offered, but you threw up your hand. "Oh, c'mon- let me get you drunk." He groaned out.

"No, you'll just take advantage of me."

Eren scoffed. "I would never."

"You so would." You shook your head, not daring to look at his face. Your eyes wandered around and when you finally found part of your group you began to head in that direction. Jean, Marco and Sasha were now standing at a smaller table. You waved at them.

Only Sasha waved back.

The boys were staring behind you. Marco and Jean had their eyes locked onto Eren. Marco in bewilderment at what he just watched from across the room and Jean, in a state of rage. Of course now when he finally wanted you, and all of you at that, was when Yeager tried to do it as well. His jaw was clenched. He needed to make a move and fast.

But they weren't the only ones in the bar watching the stairway altercation. You and Eren were in such a bubble that neither of you noticed how much of a scene you caused. 

Let's just say, a lot of people were not happy with what they saw.

A/N:

Halloweekend part II coming up in the next week :)

Anyways,,,, happy ides of March!See you next time!

Tiktok: @ercthesloth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.4K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...
31.4K 1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
294K 10.2K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
undone By ā˜†

Fanfiction

800 43 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...