Encanto x Reader One shots

By HaileeN2008

Encanto characters x Reader one shots. Characters: ๐Ÿ”ถ Camilo ๐Ÿ”ถ ๐Ÿ‘‚Dolores๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐ŸŒธ Isabela ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ‘“ Mirabel ๐Ÿ‘“ ๐Ÿ’ช Lu... More

Not That Bad โ€ข๐Ÿ€Bruno x Reader๐Ÿ€โ€ข
Gift or No Gift ยฐMirabel x Readerยฐ
The Nervous Shape Shifter ~Camilo x Reader~
Strong Enough |Luisa x Reader|
Not That Bad part 2 โ€ข๐Ÿ€Bruno x Reader๐Ÿ€โ€ข
Pay Attention To Me ~Camilo x Reader~
OMGGGGG! 1,000 VIEWS!
AAAAAHHHHHH 2K!!!!

Mi Hermosa Flor ๐ŸŒธIsabela x Female Reader๐ŸŒธ

1.3K 28 6
By HaileeN2008

[2nd person pov]

Yes it's true. Your Isabella's secret girlfriend. Her family doesn't know besides Dolores of course. But as long as you got to be with Isabela, you didn't care who knew and who couldn't know.

There was a party at the Casita and you along with everyone else was dancing. You were in the corner by the staircase. Isabela came over by you.

"Hey mi hermosa flor," she made a rose and gave it to you. You giggled.

"We're in public. You can't flirt or be romantic with me." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Well Abuela isn't around, she's talking to the Guzman's. So I have a while until she notices I'm gone." She smiled and took the rose out of my hand and placed it in my hair.

"Wow, the rose goes with your dress! You look so beautiful mi flor." She complimented.

You spun around and laughed, "I guess your right!" You felt the fabric of your dress land against your legs.

"Care to dance hermosa?" She asked holding out her hand. You grabbed her hand. "I would be honored princesa."

And just like that you two started dancing in the corner by the stair way. You were having fun. It was nice getting to be alone with Isabela again, away from everyone else, just the two of you.

After 4-5 songs, you saw Abuela heading your way. You freaked out and pointed it out to your secret girlfriend. She got away from you and started to act like you were just talking.

"Isabela? What are you doing over here?" Abuela asked.

"Oh nothing, just talking to my friend Y/n." She nervously laughed, it was adorable.

Abuela looked you up and down. You nervously smiled and waved.
She turned her attention back to Isabela.

"Come on Isabela, you should be hanging out with Mariano right now." And with that Abuela dragged her away.

Isabela looked behind her at you while she was getting dragged away. She smiled, waved, and mouthed the words "Bye amor".

You waved back. Sighing in awe. She was just...Isabela. You don't even know how to describe her. She's everything at once. Beautiful, perfect, memorizing, breath taking, a princess, a goddess.

You began to think to yourself.

I love being her secret lover. I'm not sure how long I'll have to keep this up for, but I don't care. I would do anything for that angel.

403 words
Sorry if this one wasn't as good.

I didn't have much motivation for it, but thank you for all the views!
I

hope you guys are enjoying my writing!
I have a Camilo x reader one shot idea (again) I think. But if you have any requests then please tell me. I'll give you credit for the idea if I end up doing it and I remember.
Anyways that's all for now
Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 39.7K 170
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
259K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
950K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...