[RANDOM] Pokemon Sword And Sh...

By XxHighDawgxX

Quick Note: This story is not accurate in the Pokemon sword and shield plot... Some words will contain cring... More

The Adventure Begins!
Training and 1st Battle with our Rival Hop!
Slumbering Wealds and The Mystery Pokemon???
Welcome to the Wild Area! Scorbunny and Sobble are Evolving!
Dynamax Raid! and 1st time in Motostoke
Gym Challenge Introduction
Raboot and Drizzle are Evolving! And Battling Rival Bede!
Battling The Grass Type 🌱 Main Milo! and Team Yell Stealing a Bike
Unexpected Encounter! And Battling Water Crusher! 🌊 Nessa!
Battling Rival Bede!, Team Yell, and Rival Marnie!
The Man Of 🔥 Kabu! and Armor Pass???
Welcome! To The Isle Of Armor!
Trial 1 Fast Slowpoke! and Trial 2 Max Shrooms!
🏕️ Camping and The Mystery Box Pokemon!
💗Bonding! and Third Trial! Dynamax Battle!
Me and (Zeraora) Vs Gloria and (Pheromosa)

Getting an Endorsement and First Defeat

587 12 2
By XxHighDawgxX

This chapter contains a lot of TimeSkip

***LOADING GAME***

*Leon is looking around for Sonia*

Leon:"I've got to give it to professor Magnolia everything in here Looks amazing

*Sobble and Scorbunny pop out of their PokeBall's and they start to position themselves, Sobble is on top of your head chilling and Scorbunny just being Scorbunny hugging your right shoulder*

Y/N:*Impressed* WOW so much KNOWLEDGE, like I've want to read books everyda-

*Yamper appears and Bow Wark 2x happily to Leon and you*

Leon:*crouched in one knee and pet him* Y/n this is yamper he is a real champ when it comes helping you find your way around"

Yamper:*happy bork*

Sonia:"What is it today, Leon? *Starts coming down*

Leon:"Also fun fact Yanper Here, he's the one who rescue me plenty of times back in my day when I was competing in a gym challenge,

*Sonia is now Infront of them*

Leon:"Oh yeah I forget the important details *points at Sonia*
That's he's trainer sonia"

Sonia:"Hello there😊"

*You're going to ask something but you were cut off by leon*

Leon:"What can I say About Sonia? well, She is great at cooking. She makes food that you and the pokemon can gobble down really fast"

Sonia:*Irritated💢* Tsk tsk tsk What kind of introduction was that! Did you forget we were rivals you know, during our gym challenge you Dunce, also it wasn't just yamper helping you, I did help you too"

Leon:"oh yeah Sonia can I borrow yamper for a while, so he can lead me to professor Magnolia house"

Sonia:"okay you can take him"

Leon:"alright then yamper let's go!

*Both of them runs out of the building*

*Sonia sees you for the first time*

Sonia:"Your y/n right? Are those your pokemon because it's so cute *She then pinch Sobbles face and Sobble doesn't like it one bit and She then started to play with Scorbunny's ears and Scorbunny doesn't Like her a lot* ......So why didn't you go here yesterday?

*You explain what happened to her yesterday*

Sonia:"Ahh I see that's so Fascinating, ohh Before I forget pls lend me your phone for a while"

*You hand in your phone to Sonia, she then pop her PokeBall and a Rotom comes out and enters your phone and she begins to do something in your phone(not searching your browser history)*

Sonia:"Now your Phone, I mean Rotom phone can now use the pokedex if you want more info about the Pokemon just catch one or just scan it to your phone"

Y/n:"WOW thank you Sonia

A/n:I'm sorry about this, but I need to rush this part, because this chapter is driving me CooCoo crazy.

TIMESKIP
*You exit the Pokemon research lab and you walk, and you see Hop waiting, He proposed you to go to the pokemon center so he can teach you all about the services,

after both of your pokemon are healed you guys proceed to route 2 and Leon rushed in and teach both of you... how to catch a Pokemon Leon just yeeted the PokeBall at the wild rookidee and three shakes it catches instantly,

Leon Gives you and hop 20 PokeBall's and then proceed to go to the direction of professor Magnolia's house with Hop*

*MEGA TIMESKIP*
*You just battle trainer 1 his name is youngster Jake and his pokemon Rookidee, but was knocked by Scorbunny using quick attack and blaze kick.

after the jogging you encounter trainer 2 Which is Lass Lauren and her pokemon is Nickit, but gets knocked out by Sobbles Headbutt and by using water gun.

And finally trainer 3, youngster Benjamin, Your Scorbunny is having trouble dealing with his pokemon Chewtle by him using range attacks so you switch Scorbunny to Sobble and she finished him with Water pulse and Water GUN GUN in the face*

Another TIMESKIP
*You, hop, and leon enter Professor Magnolia house and she begins the explanation of a phenomenon called Dynamax/gigantimax and the history of Galar, and Leon wants both of you and hop to be Endorsed by him, but professor Magnolia wants both you and hop to battle it out First*

SECOND TO THE LAST ONE MEGA TIMESKIP
*You start out with Scorbunny first and hop start out with Twackey an evolved form of Grookey you are surprised by his form, speed, and attacked power, Hop's Twackey defeats your Scorbunny with just a little bit of his strength left

Sobble is your last pokemon and she beat Twackey with, by using water pulse and headbutt and Hop is now down to his last pokemon wooloo, but the results are not the same like the last time you battle him, you received the first defeat from hop and he wins the battle*

Hop:"Yes! My First Victory against my Best Friend!

Y/n:"Not gonna lie you definitely improved especially that Twackey of yours and wooloo too But next time I'm gonna Win!!!

Hop:"Looking forward to it and I am not gonna lose!

Leon:"Hop and y/n you guys give it your all and that is a battle I remember when Charizard is just a little Charmander doing some awesome battles together"

*LAST ONE MEGA TIMESKIP*
*Leon Gives both of You and Hop A letter of endorsement So you can now do the gym challenge's that You guy's excited about, both of you and hop look in the sky and see two red glowing light, and it crashed land nearby in the battlefield bench hop arrived first followed by you, Since there two wishing stars hop gives you one,

Professor Magnolia tells both of you about the wishing stars and you can dynamax your pokemon but it's not unlimited when using it in the battlefield, and she wants both of you the hand over the wishing stars to her so she can make you and hop Dynamax bands, Sonia arrives later and she missed all that's happened here, and she proposed celebratory dinner,

The Next day, You and hop race, starting from Professor magnolia's house, and the finished line is the train station in wedgehurst, but you forget it is a race so you headed to WedgeHurst town and explore for a bit*

Berry Salesman:"Berry's for sale! come on come all!, Berry's for sale! just $80 each for all of them in my humble shop"

*You heard what he is saying and decide to ignore it and continue going to the train station, but your pokemon pop out from their PokeBall's and head towards the berry salesman and I you follow them*

Y/n:"do you girls want to eat?

*They nods their heads, Scorbunny pointed at a cherri berry and Sobble wants some oran berry*

Y/n:"Okay then,*checks money and it's $30.000* 'Hmm He says, its $80 each berry' Good day Sir can I have 40 pecha, cherri, and oran berries"

Berry salesman:"Woah that's a lot, okay then, that will be $9600 pokedollars in total

*You handed over the money to him and you received 40 each pecha, cherri, and oran berries and put it in your bag, so you decided to seat on the bench with Sobble and Scorbunny in your lap,

You handed over 3 cherri berry to Scorbunny she ate it and the spicy flavor makes her ears pop and You handed over 3 oran berry to Sobble, and she likes the taste And you ate 3 pecha berry and the sweet texture of the berry makes you feel great*

Y/n: *Check's the time it's 5:20pm the train leaves at 5:30pm* Oh no!, Scorbunny Sobble let's go to the train station fast!

*You ran to the train station and enter, and you see Hop waiting there near the entrance*

Hop:"Glad you can make it Y/n, So out with it how many Pokemon did you catch?

Y/n:"ummm I don't catch one I just defeated them for experience sorry *smiles*

Hop: *slaps his forehead* not even one?! You need a team if You've wanted to be a Pokemon trainer!"

Y/n:"Hey man, calm down I'm sorry I didn't catch any Pokemon, But I can catch one In the next area we're going"

Hop:"It's okay I'm not mad, but also you can have this

*you received TM40 Swift*

Hop: "That's a technical machine mate, You can teach your pokemon some new moves in a flash and also you can use it again and again too, That you've got there is the move swift you can read it in the description or just search it on your Rotom phone

Hop:"The gym challenge will begin in Motostoke, And our train is waiting let's go y/n!"

Y/n:"RIGHT! *Both of your pokemon yelled in excitement*

*You and hop enter the train station and, it has 5 minutes left till departure*

Hop's Mum:"Now you two Stop right there!

*You and hop stop and turned around and you both see your mum's*

Hop: "Mum? what are you doing here?"

Hop's Mum:"I knew this day will come since the moment you choose grookey as a partner,darling

Y/n Mum: *looks at you* "The same to you as well Y/n and also professor Magnolia was kind enough to let us know what's happening to both of you

Y/n Mum/Hop's mom:" So here - is the last gift to see you well set on your way to set your own path with your pokemon, All the kit you'll need for camping!

*Both of you obtained your own set of Camping Gear*

Y/n Mum: "no matter what happens out there, you can called me in advance or if you and pokemon are bonded together*She pets your Sobble and Scorbunny* I know you'll be fine without my help *she smiles*

Y/n: *sniff's nose* jeez, thanks mum and wish us luck!

Hop:" My excitements is running faster than the train can go Y/n!, Come on, we're Off!

Y/n/Hop:"Bye Mum!

Mum's:"bye son/bois

Miniskip
*You are playing in your phone with Scorbunny by your left side, Sobble by your right side and Hop is Infront of you and he's telling you the details in Motostoke, Wild area, camping, and fishing spots... minutes later the train stops and a lot of people stay in the train, You and Hop exit the train and see what's going on*

Hop:"Hey Mr. Station master isn't this the wild area, but why Do we stop here?

Station Master:"Yes this is the wild area station, and I'm sorry the train stopped, Because you see there's a flock of wooloo is on the tracks on train"

Hop:..........."This is Brilliant!

Y/n: Brilliant?

Hop:"You see y/n, The Wild area is massive, There are loads of Pokemon to battle and catch there!, THIS is the best possible place to Get the best pokemon team!

*You and Hop exit the train station*

***Saving The Game***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 71 18
-Cover by me!- Eliana, the Champion of Sinnoh, returns to her home in Galar to meet up with her old friend, Leon, who just happens to be the Champ...
34.1K 875 28
"I want to become stronger one day so I'm able to be worthy to you...!" -Hop For a long time now, Hop had always considered his friend (y/n), a child...
77.3K 745 14
PRESENT DAY STATEMENT: This story was written when I was incredibly young and inexperienced, and the writing reflects this heavily. A lot of it might...
120K 2.8K 34
Credit to the artist who drew that Bede art. "Shut up, be glad I went easy on you instead." -Bede You are Y/N L/N, you took on the gym challenge in t...