To Do Or Don't | MJ

By FabuFatou

At twenty-five, Michael Jackson has acquired wealth, power, fame, and respect. Having lived in Los Angeles fo... More

Prologue
1. Open For Business
2. Family Affairs
3. Three Time's A Charm
I
4. The Choice is Yours

TDOD-Preface

325 12 8
By FabuFatou

Hey y'all, it's Fatou here and welcome to my first MJ fic 'To Do Or Don't'. First and foremost I wanna thank everyone who is giving this book a chance cause I'm taking a chance myself with writing this. I'm clearly an MJ stan and I've been on this app for a while reading MJ fics by my top favorite authors. So with that, I've decided to take the initiative to create my own lil story.

This story is a romance—but not your typical gushy romance—between Michael and the female lead Malia. Michael is a wealthy Hotel owner—cause we only focus on BLACK EXCELLENCE over here—who's recently moved to LA from Indiana to open up his second hotel, and on the night of his grand opening is where he meets Malia who attended with her fiancé, also a friend of Michael's and from there a messy affair begins between the two down a road where the happiness they thought they'd get in the end becomes threatened.

Disclaimers:
There will be strong language, cheating, violence, explicit content, and mention of drugs.

Please read at your own discretion.

And refrain from copying or stealing my work.

Enjoy!

Xoxo💋

Copyright © 2022 by FabuFatou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 389 14
This is a collection of short stories, novelettes, and novellas starring Michael Jackson-written within the various sub-genres of romance. (e.g., adu...
25.9K 886 41
His final words were "Marry Me", she wholeheartedly says "Yes". Things are perfect, right? The BAD tour has ended it's last leg. Months have passed a...
12.6K 503 25
From the moment they meet at Studio 54, Michael Jackson and Jacqueline Carter have a chemistry that can't be denied. An ambitious musician falls in l...
23.7K 934 30
Michael and Olivia have been in each others lives for as long as they can remember. They have been through whatever comes their way together and give...