๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๏ฟฝ...

-etherealluv tarafฤฑndan

selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural... Daha Fazla

๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐“
( ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ )
โ”โ” ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
note

๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

463 17 2
-etherealluv tarafฤฑndan

"Serena," a voice whispered. "Serena." The said girl mumbles gibberish while turning on the other side of her body opening her eyes only to see an on-edge Scott visible due to the dim moonlight shining into her room.

"Whaaaaaat," Serena drags out. "Can I lay with you?" Scott questions. Serena scooched over on her bed making room for Scott who put his feet beside his sister's head with his head at her feet. "What happened?" Serena questions.

"Just a bad dream." Scott mumbles. "Sorry for waking you, you can go back to sleep now."

"Goodnight, Scooter." Serena teases slowly falling back asleep. "Goodnight Arena." The two had called each other those nicknames since they were little. Well, their mom calls Serena Rena but since Serena had a teasing nickname for Scott he had to make one of his own for her, and 'Arena' was what he had come up with. The two siblings loved each other and they wouldn't let anything or anyone come between their bond.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"So, you killed her!?" Stiles clarifies with Scott opening the doors to the school. Scott had just explained his nightmare to Serena and the twins. "I don't know!" Scott frustratedly sighs. "I just woke up."

"Uh," Mitch mutters with his arm wrapped around Serena's waist. "I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott explains.

"Really?" Stiles questions, "I have, usually ends a little differently."

Serena's face scrunches in disgust. "Ew."

"A, I meant I've never had a dream feel that real, and B never give me that much detail of you in bed again." Scott tells the boy. "Please, don't my poor brains gonna be scarred for life." Mitch shivers agreeing with Scott's previous words.

Stiles sends Mitch a look before he turns his focus back onto Scott. "Noted, but let me take a guess here."

"No, I know you think it has to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out." Scott cuts Stiles off. Serena sighs slightly looking up at her brother due to the small height difference.

"No, of course not." Stiles defends before looking at Scott. "Yeah, that's totally it."

"It's gonna be fine, Scott! I think you're handling this new transition pretty amazing." Mitch acknowledges Scott's control Serena nodding in agreement. "It's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class but maybe a teacher." Scott chimes in. Serena and the two boys who he considers his siblings look at him in disbelief. "Who Derek!?" Stiles loudly blurted. "Are you forgetting we get him sent to jail!"

"If anything he'd probably rip our throats out the moment we step foot on his property." Mitch spoke. "Yeah, I know!" Scott exclaims loudly. "But chasing her dragging her to the back of the bus felt so real."

"How real?" Serena questions eyeing her brother. "Like it actually happened."

The three boys pushed the doors open that led outside the school before the four teenagers stopped looking at the bus in terror. "Omg." Serena gags looking away.

"I think it did." Stiles and Mitch simultaneously speak. Mitch laughs nervously scratching at his cheek.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Scott!" Serena yells chasing after her brother with the twins behind her. "She's probably okay!"

"She's not answering my text!" Scott breathes out worriedly turning around to face the three who were chasing after him.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right?" Stiles tells Scott. "A seriously amazing coincidence."Mitch adds scratching his cheek.

"Just help me find her alright." Scott sighs looking around. "Okay, we'll help you. Just please calm down." Serena whispers to Scott touching his shoulder slightly.

Scott ignores his sister walking ahead causing Serena to lose sight of him. "Scott!" Serena yells frustrated.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena sat at her assigned table next to her brother who was turned talking to Stiles. "Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott announced to his best friend bouncing his leg up and down.

"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles responds to Scott causing Serena to furrow her brows. "And did what with it?" Serena butts in the conversation.

"He ate it." Stiles suggested. "Raw?" Scott worries. "No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven." Stiles mutters sarcastically. "I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything." At this point, Serena's back to staring at the paper that's set on her desk.

"Mr. Stilinski if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while." Mr. Harris calls out loudly. "I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No." Stiles's voice cracked a little as if he was told someone had just died. "Let me know if the separation anxiety gets too much." Mr. Harris mocks causing Serena to roll her eyes and mock him. Not even a minute passed by before a girl in her class whom she'd talked to a few times jumped out of her seat towards the window. "Hey, I think they found something!"

This caused everyone to jump out of their seat including Serena to run towards the window. Serena stands by her brother watching EMTs push a stretcher into the ambulance. "That's not a rabbit." Scott whispers. The guy lying down on the stretcher jumps up screaming.

Serena lets out a yelp jumping back and bumping into her brother who continues to back up. "This is good. This is good." Stiles assures.

"He's alive Scott, he didn't die." Serena states trying to reassure her brother. "Dead guys can't do that." Stiles adds.

"Guys." Scott breathes out. "I did that."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena and Mitch had left the school campus for lunch walking to the nearest McDonald's which was only 7 minutes away by foot they had a 35-minute lunch so they weren't that worried. "I'm starving." Mitch groans rubbing his stomach as he holds open the door to the McDonald's for Serena.

"I know. You've said it at least fifty times on the walk here." Serena giggles getting in line. "Okay remember Stiles wanted us to bring him back a small fry and Scott wants a pack of cookies." Mitch reminds Serena who nods.

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's! What can I get for you today!" The cashier happily states looking up at the two.

"Hi! Can we get a 10-piece chicken nugget meal with a coke," Serena starts as the cashier nods along. "A 6-piece chicken nugget happy meal with a HI-C."

"Yep! Is that all?" The cashier asks. "Can we also get a small fry and a pack of cookies?" Serena questions.

"Of course! That will be $17.73." The cashier smiles as Mitch pulls out his wallet. "Oh! Can we also get some BBQ please?" Mitch asks. "Yep! I can put them in the bag for you!"

"Alright thank you!" Mitch grins as the cashier gives him back his change.

"I wonder what toy I'll get," Serena mumbles to Mitch as she looks at the little display that they have for the toys, Mitch laughs at this.

"Alright, here you two go! Have a good day!"

"Thank you! You too!" Serena and Mitch both tell the cashier who hands them their bag of food and the Happy Meal box.

Serena and Mitch walk through the school doors with about 15 minutes left to eat.

"Time to find the boys so we can eat." Mitch groans with annoyance just wanting to eat. Walking down the hall the two run into their brothers who looked to be arguing.

"Woah! What are you guys yelling about." Serena raises a brow. "Scott agreed to go on a double date with Lydia and Jackson! Bowling!" Stiles says frustrated till he saw they had McDonald's. "Ooh, did you get my fry!"

"Yes, Stiles we got your fry and Scott!" Serena slaps the back of her brother's head. "Bowling!? You suck at bowling!"

"I know!" Scott yells. Serena raises her hands in defense before reaching into the McDonald's bag and giving Scott his cookies. "Here, these will make you feel better." Scott smiles at his sister taking the cookies.

"Ughhhh, can we go eat now!" Mitch pouts at the thought of not being able to eat his food. "Yes." Serena giggled.

"Byeeee!" Serena and Mitch wave at their brothers before running toward the cafeteria.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"How dare they!" Serena barked falling back onto her bed her shell necklace hit her in the face. "Ow," Serena mumbles rubbing her face. Scott, Mitch, and Stiles went back to the school to figure out if Scott could get his memories back but didn't invite her. She knows they're trying to "protect" her but it still upsets her.

Half an hour had passed and Serena was now watching Criminal Minds when her bedroom door opened.

"I'm sorry we didn't invite you." Mitch walks in with a bag. "But to make it up to you I got us a banana split to split." Mitch jokes which causes Serena to crack a grin at the boy while rolling her eyes. Serena moved over on her bed sitting up to make room for Mitch.

Serena wakes up to a noise from outside she quietly kicks the blanket off of her onto Mitch who's sound asleep. Serena carefully climbed over him as she was lying closer to the wall.

Stepping into the hallway Serena opens the door to find Scott's door already open but no one is in his room she turns to see her mom putting a finger up to her lips telling her to be quiet. Serena backs up as a figure climbs in Scott's window causing Melissa to quickly run into Scott's room grabbing the bat by his door.

Melissa lets out a scream, Serena lets out a scream, the unknown figure lets out a scream, and Mitch wakes up from his dream.

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing here!?" Melissa yells at the unknown figure Serena instantly calms down when the figure is identified as Stiles and walks into Scott's room with Mitch behind her.

"What am I doing? God, do any of you even play baseball?" Stiles blabbered causing Melissa to get confused. "What?"

Scott then walks into his room. "Can you please tell your friend to use the front door?"

"But if we lock the front door he wouldn't be able to get in." Scott says confused. "Yeah exactly." Melissa responds causing Serena to giggle while Mitch holds back a loud laugh. "And by the way do either of you care that there's a police-enforced curfew?" Both of the teens she was talking to answered with a "No."

"No? All right, then. Well, you know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night, so good night." Melissa breathes out.

"Night Mom!" Serena smiles kissing her mom on the cheek. "Goodnight sweetheart."

Stiles lets out a long sigh causing Mitch to look at him with a funny look. "What?"

"Dad left for the hospital 15 minutes ago. It's the bus driver." The three standing teens gave Stiles a look to continue. "They said he succumbed to his wounds." Serena lets out a small gasp.

"Succumbed?" Scott questions looking confused at the word. "He's dead. Stiles means the bus driver is dead." Mitch breathes out causing Scott's face to fall.

━━━━━━━━━━ AUTHORS NOTE !

HIHIHI! Sorry for not updating in a while school has been a lot lately and mentally I wasn't doing very well! But here's a new chapter hope you all enjoy!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

2.2K 47 21
Lindsey and the gang need to stay together and figure out how to save everyones lives one last time. [season 6a & 6b] ( I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR TH...
10K 221 21
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
137K 2.8K 87
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...
30.2K 415 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...