Rose Tinted Glasses| Obsessiv...

By rin3284

Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *M... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Starting out
Chapter 2 - Love is in the air
Chapter 3 - Café Ruby
Chapter 4 - The Apartment Quarrel
Chapter 5 - Dinner Apologies
Chapter 6 - You're in my bed?!
Chapter 7 - New Relationship
Chapter 8 - Sunny's Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Closer and Far Apart
Chapter 10 - Confessions and Coffee
Chapter 11 - Love and Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Working out Issues
Chapter 13 - Invitation
Chapter 14 - First Time Connected
Chapter 15 - Strange
Chapter 16 - Quality Time Together
Chapter 17 - The Party and Break-up
Chapter 18 - The Aftermath
Chapter 20 - Sunny's Route
Chapter 21 - Liz' Route
Chapter 22 - Amélie's Route
Chapter 23 - Ren's Route

Chapter 19 - What happens next?

161 3 3
By rin3284

Y/N POV
5:30am

I wake up from the sound of my alarm, I need to wake up earlier today since I'm now farther away from school.
Damn I barely got any sleep last night..

Groggily, I get out of bed and stretch a little. I open up the curtains and see the sun isn't quite out yet.

I look around for my phone and quickly peek at the messages I've been sent.

43 new messages

I sigh audibly, closing my phone and tucking it in the pocket of my sweatpants.
I don't wanna think about it right now..

I head towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

~
I'm ready for the day and now I've just got to find out where Ren is.

I take my bag with me and exit the room.

While I'm making my way down the stairs the scent of food fills my nostrils.

Mmm~ something smells good damn..🫢

I walk slowly towards the kitchen and find a large assortment of breakfast foods on the table.

Wow-....?

I look to the stove and see Ren, he seems to be cooking pancakes and humming to himself.

"Hello?" I softly blurt out, catching his attention.

He turns around and smiles brightly, quickly putting down a spatula.

"Ah! hi sweetie~ I'm glad you're awake! I made breakfast..uh I didn't know what you like soo I made a lot of different things."

I chuckle a little, "Yeah, I usually don't eat breakfast or just some toast..."

He nods, "yeah.. but I wanted you to try my cooking~ I bet you'll like it and I made it with a special ingredient! Love~"

I chuckle and take a seat at the table.

We finish eating a delicious breakfast and get ready to head out to the car.
———————————————————————
Sunny POV
6:10am

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, I can't stop thinking about Y/N.

Why won't Y/N text me back?!

I know they're seeing the messages..and they haven't blocked me..

I know where they are though...

..it's a good thing I put that tracking app on their phone.

At that Ren-guy's house..

Ugh I can't fucking stand the thought of his dirty hands near them.

I have to speak to Y/N about what happened.

I was all a misunderstanding and I took care of the problem!

We can still be together like nothing happened.
...

We must be together, they can't stay away from me for long and I will not stand being away from them for any longer.

I need to hear their voice..

I need them..

I need to tell them I love them more anything in the universe and I will do anything for their forgiveness..

I sigh weakly and slowly get up from lying down to get ready for school.
———————————————————————
Y/N POV
6:30am

I wave goodbye to Ren as he drives away, leaving me to walk to campus.
~

I've made it to campus, but my class doesn't start yet. I decide to wander around campus until it's time.
———————————————————————
Y/N POV
10:30am

I'm finished my class and heading to Renee's Diner for lunch and to see Ren!

I should thank him for letting me stay at his house yesterday..

~
I'm at Renee's Diner waiting to be seated, it seems like there are a lot of people here today.

Wow..on a Monday it's usually pretty quiet.?

I'm seated after a little wait and out of the corner of my eye I see a green figure walking towards me.

"Hi Y/N ❤️" Liz hums as she takes a seat at my table, directly across from me.

I greet her with a smile, "Hello Liz..! It's nice seeing you."

She smiles sweetly, "You too darling~ Um..so are you okay? I heard what happened at the party yesterday..I'm s-so sorry that happened.."

I nod, "Yeah..it's not your fault though."

She hums and suddenly hugs my arm, looking into my eyes lovingly, she bats her eyelashes, "Y/N~?"

"Yes??"

"Can we take a picture together?? P-please?"
Uh..Why is she asking me??

"Uh sure..you don't have to ask though..we're friends..plus I sometimes take random pictures of you when you're not looking 😀."

She looks shocked and blushes, "Y-you do? Uwah I had no idea.! I-I just want to take a picture with you for m-memories!"

We take some cringey pictures together and Liz looks like she's really enjoying it.

Suddenly, Ren comes over looking a bit stressed with the lunchtime rush.

He takes our orders quickly and then speed walks to the kitchen.
~
We finish eating our meals and Liz insists on paying for mine. Ren waits patiently for someone to pay so he can serve other people.

"Reeeally it's okay Y/N, I want to do something nice for you~"

I sigh and let her pay while I talk to Ren.

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay at your place last night Ren. I really appreciate it."

He smiles lovingly, blush dusting his cheeks.

"It's no problem sweetie~ I would do anything for you~"
Anything..? That's nice of him.. but a little odd..

"Uhh..thanks."
———————————————————————
Timeskip to Y/N's job~
4:30pm

I've been thinking about finally talking to Sunny about what happened yesterday.

Maybe I should call him...

Umm I'm gonna take a quick break.!

I dial his number and wait for him to pick up.

...

He picks up quickly, "H-hello my love!"

"Hi Sunny...uhh I'm calling to tell you that..um I'm coming home today."

I hear him breathe out heavily in a relived manner, "R-really! U-um can we talk about..w-what happened when you get here?"

"Yeah, it's been on my mind, and I know it's been on yours.."

He audibly sighs, "I missed hearing your voice my love..I can't wait to see you again. I miss you so fucking much."

I'm not sure what to say to that..

"Uhh yeah..okay.. I'll see you later goodbye Sunny.."

"O-oh okay..Bye honey-"

I hang up on him and get back to what I was doing.
———————————————————————

Y/N is finished with work and heading home.

They walk leisurely down the sidewalk, mentally preparing for the talk awaiting them in their apartment.

~

They have finally reached their apartment complex and anxiously enter the tall building.

They step in the elevator, press the button to the 4th floor and wait.

*Ding*

They exit the elevator and head down the hall to their apartment. They grab the key out of their bag and slowly unlock the door.

They quietly step inside and immediately spot Sunny sitting silently on the couch with a blank expression, reading one of his favourite books.

Sunny hears the door open and turns to look at Y/N with an expression of pure joy, he rushes over and engulfs them in a hug.

"Y/N! You're finally here~ I missed you honey~"He hums into their ear as he brings their head close to his chest.

"Mmf- mhm I'm here.." they reply, face squished against his form in his tight embrace.

They separate from the hug, Sunny reluctantly lets go and stares at them.

Y/N removes their shoes and put their bag on the bag hook, they face Sunny with a plain expression.

"Okay let's sit on the couch and talk."
Sunny nods cheerfully and sits back down on the couch.

Y/N sits down and gets right to the point.

"Please tell me everything that happened during the party."

Sunny nods and speaks out softly, "Okay, first when I left you to go to the bathroom, I wasn't feeling well and it was definitely because of the drink Liz gave me."

Y/N raises a brow, "What do you mean? Are you saying Liz put something in the drink?"

Sunny looks Y/N directly in their eyes, "Yes, of course she did! It was the only drink I had that night and you know I have a high tolerance, she most definitely drugged me."

Y/N stays quiet, processing the information.

"Anyways, I'm struggling to get out of the bathroom when I bump into that woman, I couldn't focus on what she was saying and she just pulls me into that room."

Sunny looks at them with remorse evident in his eyes.

"I-I couldn't stop her and-and I-I said I wanted it but..! I-I wasn't thinking straight, I would never cheat on you willingly my love.."

"But s-she got on top of me and..you know the rest...a-after you left..w-we stopped..!..I am so sorry Y/N."

Y/N nods and speaks softly, "I think I understand what happened now.."

Sunny blushes and smiles from cheek to cheek and grasps their hands lovingly, "..um so d-do you forgive me?"

Hope you enjoyed :} 😋 I think the next chapter will be Sunny's route~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.4K 196
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
215 2 21
You're a college student working hard and living alone, until you happen to adopt a strange stray golden retriever into your apartment. The next thin...
311K 4.6K 16
When a heartbroken boy named Y/n transfers to a new school he is met with a girl with pink hair becoming his friend the two bond but when an old frie...
DON'T GO By Grey

Fanfiction

16K 719 25
Basically it's All of us are dead but with Y/n in it. I go off the regular plot on some parts because it's a Y/n x On-jo read. My need to be the hero...