Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

By TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... More

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 23

1K 20 1
By TheFlamimgKa1

Let us start with a Time-Skip brought to you by Daikon, 17, and Piccolo drinking red bull in a truck.

18: how long is this going to be. they've been standing here and staring at each other for hours!

16: It's been 5 minutes.

18: I was being sarcastic.

16:...Define sarcastic.

17: hello.

Nail: 'could this be a trap?'

Piccolo: 'let us find out.' Uh, hi?

17 lands the first strike by slamming Piccolo in the jaw. to gain some distance to attack back Piccolo does some backflips. As soon as he's finished 17 does the same thing again to Piccolo. Piccolo regains his landing and flips towards 17. He tries to uppercut 17 but he ducks down and guts Piccolo. 17 appears above Piccolo and slams him into the ground.

Piccolo gets up and flips over a kick from 17. Piccolo backflips once more gains the distance he keeps on flipping for.

Piccolo: Time to start.

17: I thought we already did.

Piccolo charges his aura and gets his position ready and 17 does the same.

Piccolo: Here I go!

Piccolo runs at 17 and pushes his fist out at 17. both of them clashing.

Will this be that battle that will end it all?

With team leader Goku

Gohan: no...Piccolo! Dad? do you think that Piccolo can win?

Goku: well if I have to be completely honest, no. I don't think he can. But if he can hold out longer. Then maybe, just maybe, he might live.

Daikon: dang! I hate waiting!

Goku: Don't worry. hopefully, we don't have to wait too long.

Daikon: I hope you're right. Besides, we got a little while left.

With Piccolo, Android 18 and 16 look down at 17 and Piccolo's fight.

17: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Piccolo: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

A white light consumes the both of them as they stop yelling. While 18 was watching the fight, she looked over and sees the volcano erupting. After the volcano eruption, Android 18 floats down slowly from the dust and debris.

18: at this point, we won't have any islands left. I guess that's why men are called for destruction. 'Hopefully, they're not all like that. I don't want to have people destroying my house.'

With group leader Krillin

Krillin: This is terrible. Being here on the sidelines and watch is worse than fighting! I can't take it!

Tien: Come on guys there has to be something we can do!

Yamcha: Look, guys! we have our orders! Plus I'm not trying to get body again!

Tien: of course, you'd say that! you always back down from a fight.

Krillin: as much as I hate to say this Yamcha's right.

Tien: Oh don't you start!

Krillin: Hey! I was stabbed on Namek ok! and I got blown up! Do you think I'll get over that?

Yamcha: Me too! and my girlfriend dumped me!

Krillin: Same! but you know what the difference is? When mine left, she took all my money. but when yours left, she took all HER money.

Yamcha:...

Roshi:...Going to need a senzu for that one.

Daikon and Vegeta: Not even the dragon balls can fix that!!

Tien: What was that?

Yamcha: At least I slept with Bulma!

Krillin: Oh yeah? well unlike Vegeta you can't prove it!

Yamcha: Yes I can! Let's ask her!

Chi-chi: Bulma's on the phone!

Yamcha: On second thought never mind.

Tien: Why are we even having this conversation anyway?

Krillin: Krill-master on the phone.

Bulma (Over the phone): I will murder you!

Krillin: Whoa hostile!

Bulma: Never mind them! I finished the remote!

Krillin: Wow that was quick!

Bulma: you call 22 hours quick?

Krillin: WHAT?! 22 HOURS?! WHEN!! HOW!?!

Bulma: Listen, you guys can get the remote if mister loud-mouth don't accept-the-charges Yamcha gives the only a foot massage

Krillin: Deal!

Yamcha: what! But she knows I don't like doing that!

Krillin: Well it's too late now!

With Piccolo

18: Wow this is ridiculous. They've been at this for 2 hours.

16: That is not sarcasm.

18: Sadly no it wasn't.

Piccolo ends this 2-hour play with a slam on 17's neck, sending him into the water. 17 floats slowly under the water and starts to think.

17: Piccolo wasn't even supposed to stand a chance against us. Why did he change? we didn't even think Goku would be this strong!

Out of the air Piccolo enters the water waiting for android 17.

17:...interesting. Alright, come on then. yes! You can do it you can do it! You! Can! Win!

17 create bubbles around him. on the surface, Androids 18 and 16 see a giant air bubble.

18: hey 16, check that out. something's brewing down there.

16: Guess what. I don't-

18: Care yeah I know.

17: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

when 17 yells, an air bubble forms and it shoos towards Piccolo. Piccolo sticks his hands out and shoots a blast at the bubble which causes an explosion in the water. Outside of the water, small waves are formed as a yellow light starts to get bigger and bigger. The light finally explodes and 17 and Piccolo fly out of the water fighting and blocking onto another island.

18: how rude. Leaving without giving us a warning?

18 angrily follows them while 16 follows slowly behind.

Meanwhile with cell

Cell: 'Cat loves food, yeah yeah yeah. Cat loves food yeah yeah yeah.'

With team leader Goku

Gohan: Whoa! Daddy! That ki! It's Cell, isn't it? And he's heading for Piccolo!

Goku: Yes Gohan it is. And I know how you feel. I'd much rather it be me down there than Piccolo.

Daikon: Whoa. I wouldn't go that far bud.

Gohan: What?

Goku (whispering): Daikon! Shut up!

Daikon: I mean uh, I wouldn't want Piccolo to die. But he'll be fine.

Goku: 'Come on Vegeta! Hurry up! We don't get all day!'

With Piccolo

17: Damn green man. You are hard to kill.

Piccolo: Yeah. And I'm starting to have fun with this fight.

Nail: 'uh, we have a problem.'

Piccolo: 'Yeah I know. I'm kinda at my limit.'

Kami: 'No, another problem.'

Piccolo: 'what, this is my only problem.'

Nail: 'well, get ready for another NOTHER problem!'

Piccolo: 'ok what could be more important than...oh. that's not good.'

17: Oh wow, you brought another one of your friends. what even is that?!

Cell: Great! What a momentous occasion! a day for the history book for sure! Today's the day that I'll finally be perfect!

17: So now you're teaming huh?

Piccolo: What? I thought he was working with you!

17: What?! Why would I know this mutated bug?

Cell: How harsh 17. But it doesn't matter now.

Cell jumps off the cliff and plans in front of the watchers.

Cell: hmmm... AHHHHHHHH!!! Let me show you something Piccolo. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Piccolo: 'No, it can't be! This ki! How many people...'

Cell powers up as souls are formed around him.

Cell's ki rages on and explodes, throwing dust and debris everywhere. Piccolo covers himself for impact as android 17 and 18 standstills, maybe even wondering how is this green bug. Cell finally finishes to power up and the rocks around him start to fall, leaving a create around him.

Cell: Now, shall we get started?

Cell starts to walk towards Android 17, passing Piccolo, who seems a bit scared at Cell's evil ki.

Cell: What's wrong? Scared? Don't be ashamed. I know all too well how that feels. My power is just too hard to bear now!

Piccolo: Your power! How many innocent lives of people have you taken for this power!

Cell:...enough. Plus, they now have a purpose. A PERFECT purpose.

Piccolo: no...

At kami house

Roshi: What's that horrible energy! Cell must've shown his true power! Piccolo must be flipping out cause I'm flipping out even though I'm not there! Oh dear, I think I had too much coffee.

Krillin: I didn't even drink any and I'm still about to wet my pants!

Yamcha: Wait what-

Krillin: Hanging out here while a fight is going on feels pretty useless to me!

Tien: Yeah, you said it. this is crazy. All we can do is sit here like useless ducks! There has to be something we can do!

Roshi: It's good that you guys want to help but it'll be useless. all it will do is stall for time. you will eventually die! I think we should stay put here until Bulma comes with the remote.

Chi-chi: why can't you guys just fly to Bulma? aren't you guys faster than her jet?

Krillin:...I never really thought of that. We're glad we have you here. now if you excuse me I'm going to be the new savior of this planet!

Krillin powers up and flies to Bulma's ship. I am leaving everyone to wish him good luck.

Roshi: Good luck Krillin!

Tien on the other hand.

Tien: I can't take this anymore!

Roshi: huh?

Tien: I don't know if I can help, but it's better than standing here like ducks!

Tien not holding back anymore flies towards the location of Piccolo and Cell.

Roshi: No! Don't do it! Darn it! I can never read that guy! why doesn't anyone listen! But what am I talking about? I would've done the same thing. We need a hero now.

Chi-chi: 'Goku, Daikon, Please! Where are you! we need you guys now!'

At the Lookout

Goku: 'Come on! what's going on in there! Hurry up Vegeta!'

Gohan is with Daikon, mentally training.

Back with Piccolo

17: Sorry for being rude but you're interrupting us. I don't know who you are but you need to take this family nonsense somewhere else.

Cell: Oh I'm so sorry. there must be some way I can make it up to you!

Cell jabs his tail at 17 but misses. Cell still tries to catch 17 but 17 keeps dodging Cell's tall.

17: what the hell are you doing?

Piccolo: Get out of here 17! He's trying to absorb you!

17: Come again?

Cell grabs 17's arm and throws him onto the ground.

17:...Come again?

Cell: if you insist!

Cell opens his tail ready to absorb 17. But to Cell's disappointment, he was interrupted by Piccolo's foot colliding with his imperfect jawline.

Piccolo: That's enough Cell! I won't let you absorb the androids!

Cell: Hmmm...

17: That was close. thank you, Piccolo. So you said that this creature is here to kill us?

Piccolo: Yeah, and his name is Cell! Dr. Gero creates him to absorb the both of you!

17: wow so we have no use anymore?

Piccolo: I wouldn't say that.

Cell: Yeah. I'm from the future!

17: Wow, anything else I need to be informed of?

Cell: Uh, I took on an entire Battleball team! At the same time!

18: Is he joking?

Piccolo: No.

18: Ew.

17: ok but tell me. why are you here?

Cell: Let me answer that with an answer that has nothing to do with the question. I...Drink people...For...FUN!!

17:...

18:...

Piccolo: Kinda already knew that.

17: Yeah I heard enough.

17 yells a battle cry launching at Cell and gets Elbowed by Cell. Piccolo comes up next and tries to kick Cell. But Cell grabs his leg and ragdolls him to the ground.

Piccolo: (Unnessesary noises)

16: It is best if you leave. It is not safe here for you.

18: Huh?

16: Don't "Huh?" me. If Cell absorbs 17, then you will be in great danger.

18: But I can just "run." Plus, I'm WAY too curious to see how things play out. Aren't you 16?

16:...that is a poor decision.

18: Maybe, but it's mine to make.

16: and it is still a poor one.

Piccolo Makes more unnecessary noises as he hits the ground. Piccolo, getting his shit together, makes a stand for himself. He starts to get up and puts his hands together.

Piccolo: 'That's it Piccolo. You can do this!'

Cell walks slowly but menacing towards Piccolo. Could this be Piccolo's plan?

Piccolo: Steady now. Steady as it goes. This is for Gohan! 'Forget Goku and Daikon. I can do this myself' HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Piccolo focuses all of his energy into his hands and starts to power up. Cell not afraid counties to walk to Piccolo.

Piccolo: Hehe, now Cell! This is everything I got!

17: Uh oh!

17 seeing what's coming next starts to run away (He couldn't escape anyway). Piccolo spreads his arms out and shouts his move releasing it.

Piccolo: Light Grenade!

(This was the only one I could find, 1080p HD my ass. More like 108p)

The energy the blast released was massive. It destroyed everything in front of it. Only leaving Piccolo and 17 there believing Cell is finally dead.

Piccolo: *Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

17: Whoa...some creature that guy was!

18: wow! What a brilliant attack!

16: Don't be fooled. He's not dead yet.

18: Huh?

Piccolo: D-dammit! It's him! Cell!

17: What do you mean? He's not dead?!

Piccolo: Look over there!

Cell rises from the water with his aura still shielding him. Leaving Piccolo, 17, and the newly arrived Tien in shock.

Tien: What the hell! It didn't even phase him! What kind of monster is this?! Piccolo can't win! Against a power like that!

Cell: So you really thought that could kill me?

Cell: There's no point in trying anymore! I'm surprised that your one-man army lasted this long but now it's over!

Piccolo: 'I can't beat him!'

Cell turns his head and looks 17.

Cell: hmmm...

Piccolo: 17! RUN! NOW!!!

Cell: SHUT UP!

Cell punches Piccolo in the face, putting him out of commission.

17: Piccolo!

Cell walks to Piccolo and picks him up.

Cell: Any last words?

Piccolo: (Again with the unnecessary noises)

Cell: Fair enough.

Tien: That monster! He can't!

Cell: To be honest I would absorb you but I already have your cells. Goodbye now. You won't be missed, well, by me of course.

As you can see, Cell grabs Piccolo and blast a hole right into him.

Tien: No!

Gohan: NOO!! PICCOLO!!

Goku: Dammit! calm down Gohan!

Gohan: I'M GOING TO KILL THAT OVERSIZED BUG!!

Goku: You can't! He's too strong!

Gohan: Mr. Piccolo would let me go!

Goku: No he wouldn't! And he's SMARTER than me!

Gohan: Oh-

Daikon: Burn on yourself.

Goku: now's not the time!

Daikon: I mean, Vegeta! Hurry up!

Piccolo: (his last unnessesary noises.)

Cell: now that that's over.

Cell throws Piccolo in the water, drowning slowly.

Who's going to save Piccolo? Is he really dead? Or is someone going to save him? Will Cell become perfect and absorb the androids? Only one way to find out. Next time, on Dragon ball z!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.2K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
813 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
5.1K 158 15
Teen dies and gets reincarnated in the Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel universe. A young boy gets hit by a construction vehicle before meeting God and gett...
47K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...