Dragon hero (BNHA x dragon re...

By Im_Hungry2006

This is the story of a female night fury that was left at the door of Katsuki Bakugo. Her mother and species... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special
A/n
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

2K 47 35
By Im_Hungry2006

A/n

Guys chapter is the last! I've had a great time writing for all of you! I'm going to be finishing my other books too before I start another one.

//Authors POV//

After DeathStar and DeathWing got their new dome school went back to normal. The students continued their path in becoming great hero's while the dragons began to have great feelings from each other wether it was from being the only night fury's left or just out of love. The dragons soon had offspring that were named after important people/dragons in their lives.

Their first to hatch was Midnight after DeathWing's mother. She was born with DeathStar's fun and playful personality but had DeathWing's stubbornness and Sass. She is the oldest out of the 7 offsprings. Her favorite thing to do is annoy her parents and Aizawa.

Second to hatch was Kiri named after the human DeathStar liked so much. He is the second oldest and was born with DeathWing's sass, stubbornness, boldness, and rudeness while he was born with DeathStar's need to annoy someone. He enjoys annoying Kirishima like his mother but he also loves annoying Aizawa.

Third to hatch was Mitsu (yes Ik I cut off some of the name) named after Katsuki's mother. She is the third oldest and she is the live replica of DeathStar. She enjoys wacking people with her long ears and annoying Aizawa, Katsuki, and Kirishima.

Forth offspring was named Kat after Katsuki. He has Katsuki's personality and has severe anger issues. He enjoys fighting and annoying Aizawa.

Fifth offspring is named Might after All Might since she's the peaceful one in the family. She has a laid back personality and enjoys looking at nature or sleeping. She spends most of her time sleeping with Aizawa during classes.

Lastly, the twins. White twin is called Mic after president Mic and Red is called Zawa after Aizawa. They are polar opposite's but get along great. They're always together and enjoy spending time with their siblings. Mic is very loud and annoying while Zawa keeps to himself. Both are males and both enjoy spending time with Aizawa.

//DeathStar during pregnancy//

//after releasing the eggs//

//Eggs Hatching//

//Authors POV//

While the dragons grew up to their full size they were trained by their parents and with some help from the heroes and Katsuki. They were left to choose who to be their partner from class 1-A.

Midnight shoes to be with Jirio.

Kiri with Todoroki.

Mitsu with Uraraka.

Kat with Sero.

Might with Deku.

Mic with Denki.

Zawa with Momo.

DeathWing with Kirishima.

DeathStar with Katsuki.

The students that got no dragon would get a dragon next time DeathStar and DeathWing produce more.

Soon society learned to love and trust the dragons and the crime rate went down. Heroes from around the world would come and meet the dragons and go on missions with them and their partners. The students later on became Heroes themselves and their partners became the symbols of peace around the world.

Years later dragons in hiding came out and soon dragons became partners to heroes all around the world causing crime rate go close to none. Dragons started to help people get places same during natural disasters or from drowning and other stuff.

DeathStar lived through Katsuki's generation and many next. Dragons sadly have a longer life span so when Katsuki and the class mates died of old age she took care of the next generation of Katsuki's. Turns out Kirishima and Katsuki got together and adopted two kids. DeathWing and DeathStar helped their kids grow up until they started their own life so the left and went to a place where no humans were to go. DeathWing and DeathStar had sculptures, tv shows, plays, etc showing their story allowing future generations know how they made the society they grew up in. DeathWing and DeathStar soon met up with their kids after their partners passed away. Peace was the only way to describe how the world was now. DeathStar and DeathWing passed away of old age when society started to colonize planets out in space. DeathStar's last thought was.

I am going to see you again Katsuk, I became the Dragon Hero you wanted me to be. Thank you world I may leave now.

The end.

758 words

A/n

Hey to this isn't goodbye, this is see you later. I may be done with this book but there are many stories to come after this one. Hope you guys enjoyed and see you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 12 5
This story is about the daughter of the World's most dangerous villain. (Y/N) finally, Studies at U.A. After a kinky dream (Y/N) finds it hard to con...
4M 121K 37
You had a one night stand with the number 2 hero, Bakugo Katsuki, and a couple weeks later you're looking at a positive pregnancy test. Started: 24/0...
548K 17.8K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
176K 5.3K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...