Hundred Notes โšŠ Lee Heeseung...

By solivagante

In which an idol named Lee Heeseung receives sticky notes from a mysterious sender in Hybe building. [ Apprec... More

hundred notes - lee heeseung
note one
note two
note three
note four
note five
note six
note seven
note eight
note nine
note ten
note eleven
note twelve
note thirteen
note fourteen
note fifteen
note sixteen
note seventeen
note eighteen
note nineteen
note twenty
note twenty one
note twenty two
note twenty three
note twenty four
note twenty five
note twenty six
note twenty seven
note twenty eight
note twenty nine
note thirty
note thirty one
note thirty two
note thirty three
note thirty four
note thirty five
note thirty six
note thirty seven
note thirty eight
note thirty nine
note forty
note forty one
note forty two
note forty three
note forty four
note forty five
note forty six
note forty seven
note forty eight
note forty nine
note fifty
note fifty one
note fifty two
note fifty three
note fifty four
note fifty five
note fifty six
note fifty seven
note fifty eight
note fifty nine
note sixty
note sixty one
note sixty two
note sixty three
note sixty four
note sixty five
note sixty six
note sixty seven
note sixty eight
note sixty nine
note seventy
note seventy one
note seventy two
note seventy three
note seventy four
note seventy five
note seventy six
note seventy eight
note seventy nine
note eighty
note eighty one
note eighty two
note eighty three
note eighty four
note eighty five
note eighty six
note eighty seven
note eighty eight
note eighty nine
note ninety
note ninety one
note ninety two
note ninety three
note ninety four
note ninety five
note ninety six
note ninety seven
note ninety eight
note ninety nine
note one hundred

note seventy seven

599 52 4
By solivagante

Today was the day.

Today was the day she would give herself a chance to be brave and face one of her fears, that is facing her idol that she admired with love alone.

She worked the whole day being haunted by the uneasiness it brings inside her stomach. She lied to her co-workers and said she's just feeling out of the weather, that with enough food, she'll be okay, no need to worry.

She almost grimaced seeing there were only three minutes before her work hours will be done for the day. Quickly, she grabbed her bag and grabbed her headphone out, preparing to connect them into her phone on her way out of their department.

She slung the strap around her shoulders before waving bye to her workmates and pathetically counted the time as she headed for the exit.

All she wanted was to see Heeseung and meet him outside with a smile on his face.

Within seventeen seconds, Y/N had made it to the sidewalk from rushing into her feet and excused herself through the rush of people in the bus stop she needed to pass before reaching the park, the meeting place.

It was only a walking distance from the company and had always been used as a background in some Hybe's artists like when Enhypen Jake posted it in his Weverse, the TXT members doing tiktok and the latest example is Huening Kai doing a cover of Wa Da Da with his sister, Bahiyyih.

In this time of afternoon, in the middle of a rush hour, only a few would be there such as the pink haired guy in his pastel violet cardigan standing before the bamboo trees.

Y/N smiled seeing Heeseung's own smile at the latest sticky note in his hands. That feeling of butterflies fluttering around her stomach came back, as it often did when the guy smiled.

His smile is perfect, she thought.

She watched as Heeseung's eyes darted around the park, probably looking for the person leaving the notes. Y/N turned to sit in a bench behind a tree so as to not look suspicious and use her phone as a prop, but can still see him perfectly from her peripheral view.

After playing the song of Enhypen's Just A Little Bit in her headphone, she looked up to see Heeseung was no longer there in his previous spot, and her eyes darted in search for the pink-haired guy.

He couldn't be hard to spot, really. With a bright pink hair and a taller height compared to the people walking around, he could never go unnoticed.

And Y/N did spot him, heading for the nearest exit which then would lead him back to the company's building.

In all seriousness, she wasn't ready. If anything, she was the opposite. But Heeseung was ready, and she couldn't leave him standing there all alone, thinking someone was playing with him by not turning up.

She was doing this for Heeseung and no one else. Maybe a bit for herself, and the 98% was for him, the remaining 1% is for her dog always ready to listen at her stories upon coming home.

"Okay, Y/N", she whispered softly to herself, "You can do this"

I can't do this, she thought. But the negativity wouldn't help her situation and what if Heeseung begin to hate her if she didn't let herself be known?

Heeseung also went out of his way to get out of their studio just to wait for her, and that simple action was already a risk itself.

The least she could do for him is to return his own effort by granting him his wish.

Her heart was beating seemingly a mile as she inched closer to where he stood, and her heart stopped for a second when she heard him talking to someone in the phone.

"She's still not here. Do you think she would show up?"

Y/N took one last breath of air before stepping around him and found Heeseung talking to what sounds like Jake in the phone.

Her breath caught in her throat because no matter how many times she saw the guy, she would always be blown away by his kind of beauty.

His pink hair was slightly hidden by a bonnet, his doe eyes were downcast at his feet and a soft sigh emitted from his lips at the reply of his friend from the call, not realizing the person in their topic was already there yet.

Y/N couldn't seem to get over at how utterly adorable he is when he's slightly spacing out, thinking no one would see.

Without thinking, she took a step between the two of them and waved a hand in front of him, which startled Heeseung. But needless to say, he recognized her face and was pretty taken aback at the owner.

He stared wide-eyed at Y/N, who kept her gaze fixed on the familiar cardigan he used in one of their Polaroid Love video for Now channel.

"Y - Y/N?", Heeseung managed to stutter in his shock, "You're one of our pro - producers.."

She sighed softly. Somehow, she knew this would happen. Heeseung would be disappointed that it's just her, one of their youngest producer working in the company and based herself in Belift even though Bighit wanted her to try working with TXT.

She wanted to stay in Enhypen's production to be closer with this guy.

"I know it's not what you expected", she said quietly, "I'm not what you imagined and it must've been disappointing -"

"What?", Heeseung said, surprised at the use of words. He cocked his head to the side curiously, "What do you mean disappointed?"

Y/N ducked down her head sheepishly, "Well, I'm not certainly a pretty-"

"I'm not disappointed", Heeseung assured. He wore a small smile, trying to come across as friendly which wasn't hard since he likes the girl anyway, "I'm just surprised one of our producers actually payed attention to me"

"Oh.. I'm sorry"

Silence ensued, and Y/N felt herself becoming more and more nervous. Heeseung knew who is she now; knew that she loves every single thing about him, that she's always there admiring him silently from her corner and she was immensely embarassed, to say the least.

She regretted nothing though, just as long as those notes can make him smile, the embarassment was worth it.

"You just didn't peg me to be a fan of us", Heeseung admitted, smiling softly, "You're so quiet all the time and I can't recall you ever talking to me at all"

He paused to think for a moment, "Or maybe there was a time you tried and I didn't notice. If I did, then I apologized for that", he said with an apologetic smile.

Y/N shook her head, "You don't have to apologize because I've never tried to talk to you. Well, not until now"

Heeseung chuckled and that soft angelic sound made an effect in the girl's heart. The look of pure joy in his eyes filled her gaze and a content feeling washed over her.

She smiled along Heeseung who's doe eyes were now filled with curiousity.

"Why just now?", he inquired, turning his head slightly to gaze at Y/N, "I always see you around. I find it really sweet that you made such a simple effort but it completes my day. I didn't know it would be you"

Y/N's face flushed, surprised to admit that yes, Heeseung is also noticing her existence. She was perfectly happy in keeping her identity a secret from him.

But he seemed happier that it was her, and so Y/N is happy. He is the main reason after all.

"I'm terrified..", she mumbled in a reply, "I've never done this to anyone but then I saw you being said and I just wanted to make you cheer you up"

She looked down at her hands, fiddling with her fingers nervously. She wouldn't take back what she said because she meant it.

She was just a little mad that she couldn't even look him in the eye because nothing can make her shy than this guy. This one special guy.

"That's really thoughtful of you", Heeseung said, his smile brightening at her obvious shyness and pointed it out, "It's okay, you don't have to be embarassed or anything. You always lift up my mood with those notes"

Y/N nodded, a content smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"I'll still leave them everyday if you want", she said and glanced up to see Heeseung looking right at her.

They both got flustered and looked away. They weren't so good at hiding it either, but still, there's a warm feeling starting inside their chest.

"Can I get your number? If it's okay with you", Heeseung after a long pause of silence, "I think it would be nice to.. you know, talk to you more, so uh, yes if you'll allow it..", he trailed off, a nervous laugh emitting from his lips.

Y/N was glad to see he was willing to be closer to her and even if she does think he's looking at her just as a fan, it was still comforting in a sense. She was never aiming for more anyway.

She knew her limits all the time.

"Uh.. yeah, sure", she responded quietly.

She took her phone from her back pocket, opening it up to her contacts and give it to Heeseung, who took it and held it side by side with his as he typed Y/N's number in his own phone.

He smiled gratefully and handed the phone back to her, "Thanks"

He took the first move by dialling her number and a second later, her phone rang with a call. Y/N smiled down at her phone subconsciously and looked at Heeseung with the same adoring smile she always wore when it comes to him.

Silence followed the ending of the ringtone while Heeseung kept smiling softly at Y/N, which warmed her heart. He knew very well now how much she adores that smile in it's different form and every kind is as beautiful, maybe even more beautiful now in personal.

They stood in the comfortable silence just staring at each other for a few minutes before Heeseung broke the silence with his sweet, melodious voice.

He smiled, "I - I should get going. I still have something to do in the studio"

Y/N nodded and stepped back before gesturing in another direction, "I should now get home too"

She held out a hand for Heeseung to shake and she couldn't help but be shocked when he took her hand and didn't really want to let go.

Reluctantly though, she did, so Heeseung could get back to his work.

"I'll see you tommorow, promise?", Heeseung asked, smiling hopefully at her.

"I'll see you tommorow, Heeseung", Y/N promised.

Heeseung smiled once again and waved before turning around and heading in the direction of the Hybe building. Y/N stood there for good ten minutes, watching Heeseung's back disappear before snapping out of her daze when her phone buzzed.

You look pretty too when you smiled.

- Heeseung

She shook her head at his first message and started heading home, smiling to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.4K 26
ใ€Œ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ ใ€after jiwoo's online friend changes her number, she sends random texts about her life in hopes that her friend sees them somed...
405K 19.4K 44
๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด...๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. -- ๐Ÿšจ view...
16.1K 494 28
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...
48.1K 3.9K 53
After meeting Lee Heeseung, Yoo Mirae learned that to love is to sacrifice. Flaws and insecurities made one feel hard to be accepted. Will this uniqu...